I am a Psychiatrist (MD) AMA

After doing a careful analysis of President Donald Drumpfs behavior the past two weeks, it has become increasingly obvious he suffers from clear mental health issues

Questions are imperative.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do people racemix because they had bad relationships with their mothers?

Absolutely not, what studies did you read for you to come to that kooky conclusion?

It's all about personality traits

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

So people develop physical attractions because of associations they make up or are taught about personality
>Swedish looking girls look honest
>I see that as a good trait
>I want to fuck it
I think wrinkled faced old men look like they have experienced life and I respect that, is that sexual?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule

It is time we treat all leftism as a mental disorder unfit to hold any power in our civilization.

No they didn't, he was a meth addict

His family has denied, and the story has only been pushed by GOP employees thus far

Do you have any verification you can give like a time stamp of your diploma? If so it might be interesting to talk to you and I could maybe learn a lot. But I'm pretty sure you're a shill.

I was listening to NPR yesterday and they were talking about this, so I assume there are talking points out on this now?

Read the pic you trade school monkey

Why don't you slit your own throat in front of the mirror and watch?
Slide fucking shill threads
Die OP

>I think wrinkled faced old men look like they have experienced life and I respect that, is that sexual?

Does it generate a sexual stimulation?

Not even a good LARP

Hold up, You presented yourself as a Psyciatrist (MD), how the fuck would you 'know' any of that.

I sort of feel like the correct answer for a real expert on mental health, wanting desperately to communicate to this audience (target rich environment) would be to say 'I don't know' or not respond at all.

You're larping, too bad :-(

Next time try to think like you are a medical doctor with a busy practice, and you don't know about any of this, ect... method acting.

How does psueudo-science have anything to do with politics?

Holy fuck, you might as well do a tea leaf reading. I think it would be as accurate.

Are you a jew?

>mental health issues

Exactly what mental disorder is suffering President Trump? enlighten us, jewish warlock MD.

and i am a nigerian prince whos monies are frozen in teh bank and you are my only living blood relative...

It's called doing research

Do you not have access to Google or newspapers?

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

OP IS A SHARIABLUE FAGGOT

fuck off shareblue faggot

Narcissistic personality disorder
Sociopathy
Mild dementia

>It only applies to people we like!
Just like free speech kek.

Actual Psych here (MD, PhD)
After careful study of OPs posts it has become increasingly obvious that here is a gargantuan faggot.

AMA

Dude I saw this thread, then I literally typed the same thing as you, then I scrolled down to see that you also typed that.

/highfive

What the fuck is wrong with you, you meddling fuck? Why don't you just do your fucking job and tackle the real fucking blatant sickos running amok! Is that your sad, pitiful slimy excuse for being fucking asleep at the switch, seriously, that's the best fucking excuse you can come up with, you incompetent fuck?

Right but you presented yourself as an MD acting in that manner.

Anyway, post your diploma with timestamp, or improve your act next time. I feel like this LARP has real potential for fun times. But it sucks when you break the illusion too quick.

I like when folks keep it up for like... I dunno like 50 responses then folks pick them apart.

This was sort of boring. Try a new thread.

>Why don't you just do your fucking job and tackle the real fucking blatant sickos running amok!

That's what I did!

Sociopathy isn't a diagnosable disorder

Have you ever considered that political bias will inevitably cloud your judgement?

Have you considered that not only are you trying to diagnose a person from afar without ever having spoken to them, you are also only privy to their public persona?

With that in mind, why is your diagnosis worth a grain of salt?

>shillin for the shillings

My political affiliations had nothing to do with my diagnoses

You don't even know what they are do you?

Here's a question: How many cocks do you suck daily?

No you're not, you fucking faggot facilitator! Being German is not a mental disease, you hateful shit! TRUMP is just doing what he needs to do to not look like a fucking freak! As in, to fucking function!

So again, why don't you fucking get your shit together, and do the right thing and start handling the abominations that are doing things directly, unapologetically antithetical to functioning, tripping up society with their fucking antics? People fucking asking to get fixed by any means necessary, people fucking drunk with frustration because you're not giving them the attention they're fucking desperate for?

No, but I am well educated on the nature of bias. Positive or negative, your political opinions will unavoidably throw your thoughts on a major and divisive political figure out of line.

Don't ignore the rest of my post either.

He knows it for sure was natural causes because he's a doctor. Duh.

Was it the two scoops of icecream that sealed the deal for you, doc?

fake and gay.

nice larping.

you think youre hot shit dontcha

sociopathy and narcissistic personality are not mental illnesses per se. You can have a healthy functioning mind and be as narcissist as Cristiano Ronaldo or Trump. All politicians are sociopaths, As for dementia, if you are a real doctor, you should talk about Hillary´s dementia/alzheimer and senility. Delusions, suspicions, paranoia and all the russian shit.

I was just thinking how we classify normal behavior as disorders these days. Funny coincidence.

Also made me think about how people make an adolescent whimsy into a life choice and identity. Strange times.

Did you become an insufferably incorrect asshole from living in California, or from surrounding yourself with people who never contradict you?

In your professional opinion, how many cocks has OP sucked?

PS. I don't believe you, I'm just playing along with your LARP character.

Dear Internet Doctor,

How would you suggest a person with Avoidant Personality Disorder get help if they have already tried discussion therapy, prescribed drugs, and self-help therapy to no avail?

t. reddit

It is a felony to diagnose someone with a mental illness without being their licensed physician. I have reported you to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for this transgression, I suggest you cooperate.

YOU MURDERED SETH RICH. QUIT TRYIN TO GET PEOPLE LOOKN THE OTHER WAY

Yes.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

>OP LOVES NIGGER COCK

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

>OP LOVES NIGGER COCK

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

>OP LOVES NIGGER COCK

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

>OP LOVES NIGGER COCK

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

>OP LOVES NIGGER COCK

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

>OP LOVES NIGGER COCK

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

>OP LOVES NIGGER COCK

>Psychiatrist (MD
Quacks are not doctors.

You wouldn't be acting like a bitch either.

fuck off nigger

Just fucking kill yourself already, you grotesque freak! Leave us alone, everyone else hates you, we won't be impressed, no matter how brave and adventurous you try to act here, give the fuck up, and go act ultra brave charging with a fake gun at a cop, got it? All you escapist manchildren need to stop sucking sustenance and support from whoever you can and fucking kill yourself, no more fucking excuses, just die!

I'm diagnosed with bipolar 2 and generalized anxiety disorder. My psych raised my Zoloft dosage to 150mg from 100 because he says that a higher Zoloft dosage can help combat anxiety since it has already helped with my depression.

However, I've read that higher doses of Zoloft run the risk of sending a bipolar patient into a manic episode.

I certainly feel better. Less anxious, more energy, just generally better you know? Are the meds working as intended or would you say I'm on the precipice of a manic episode?

Hope you get to my question. Thanks for all you do, doc.

I hope you realize how harmful these words can be. I know we are on Sup Forums and it's "le internet hate machine" and whatnot but it's pretty low to encourage a mentally ill person to kill themselves.

I know I'll get flamed for this, but whatever.

Contributing to defective people emancipating those around them from the burden of themselves - what a pitifully insulting mockery of that notion of "harmful".

Quite proud of myself for ruining OPs larp right now

Do you think physical violence is an acceptable response to getting your feelings hurt?

Society has the means to take care of the mentally ill. Hell, as a mentally ill person myself I have health insurance and can take care of myself and live a very normal life.

You are LARPing as a nazi eugenics fag and that's fine, bro. But I personally don't think anyone should kill themselves. Especially over something as trivial as a treatable medical condition.

But you do you boo boo.

FUCKING CANADA!

God, it's unbelievable how shamelessly two faced and/or just fucking blind you are! "The insurance scam gets the doctors to reasure and regulate me and coach me on all the basic shit that comes natural to normal people, therefore I take care of myself!" No wonder you stand shoulder to shoulder with all the fucking parasites and allow yourself to feel important for empowering parasites.

Thieving, lying, accusing, fantasising, snowflake!

I have purchased time on the supercomputer at my university to answer this but it just keeps spitting out the answer "all" so I can only conclude that OO has, in fact, sucked all the cocks

Just get it over with. Manic shitheads are the most obnoxious freaks around, worse than trannies, even worse than blatant fags! "Oh boohoo, I need to be empowered to start seeing myself as a god because otherwise, I'd get all scaredy and shaky! Puh weese mister doctor, pump me up with more sweet, sweet energy, I needs it, I deserves it!"

God, as if cis-maniacs aren't already a horrific enough menace!

Here we go.
Yes, this is a larp thread.

OP why am I so sleepy all the time? Every time someone mentions Drumpf I get sleepy.

>roger stone
& a water filter salesman did a video about this

Bullshit 200 kike-ologists claiming mental illnes with no consultation

>next move is altzheimers claims

Yeah, fucking Canada takes the whole "psychic regression" meme and decides "hey, why don't we just embrace it and run wild with it!". Just some fucking old pervert couple with psychologistic achievement dreams wants to play heroes, and tries that with whatever needy bastard is eager to go in cahoots with them.

Now everyone's askying "trans-gender, trans-abled, trans-age, what will the next trans be?"

Well, we have a clear, bold answer in this thread, TRANS-MANIC! "Aaaargh, we just don't have enough speshul snowflakes making life zany enough!"

What makes you think you are qualified to pass judgement on a person who is not your patient and whom you haven't examined?
Now GTFO.