AUSPOL ROO FUCKER EDITION

>CUNTS HAVENT GIVEN US TAX RELIEF SINCE THAT GINGER CUNT JULIAR

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/may/17/ordinary-workers-have-had-no-tax-relief-since-julia-gillard-was-pm-chris-bowen-says

>AUSSIE SHIT POSTERS WICKED VANS BROKE, GOING INTO LIQUIDATION

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-16/wicked-travel-goes-into-liquidation-owing-$1m/8529816

>LIBS WANT PREPBULL TO DEPLOY MORE TROOPS TO WA TO SCARE OFF CHINA

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/protect-us-against-china-and-let-us-kills-sharks-wa-liberals-demand-of-malcolm-turnbull-20170516-gw6egu.html

>THERES ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO LOCK UP PEDO GEORGE PELL

news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/victoria-police-to-decide-whether-serious-charges-can-be-laid-against-cardinal-pell/news-story/4c89f5125fc919b292eeb25dfcdaa429

>KEKED ENRICHED SYDNEY PUTS CURTAIN AROUND POOL TO PROECT MUSLIM WOMEN FROM HORNY WHITEMEN

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4513484/Ladies-pool-Muslim-women-Sydney-criticised.html

>Census data predicts childless couples will outnumber partners with kids as soon as 2023

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4513422/Australian-couples-choosing-not-children.html

Yesterdays thread:

Discord: discord.gg/RgSvKQZ

Poll: Is Malcolm Turnbull ACTUALLY Jewish or is that just a meme?

strawpoll.com/zc1awy5

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Thalys_train_attack

youtube.com/watch?v=0_p9-syy5SY
youtube.com/watch?v=DwCdtWlVio8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How secure are your borders strayas,?

friendly reminder

I feel like there is no hope, yet I press on anyways. We are witnessing the fall of Rome right now, and what went after was the dark age (even though its a mean they werent THAT "dark").

What do lads? I've started eating right, have a job and am in my final semester of uni.. but i cant help but wonder if its enough. I look around me and all I see are people whose opinions can be swayed by garbage like the project or q and a, not thinking to research things themselves because all they believe is the television jew. I'm so socially isolated, I cant talk to anyone about this sort of stuff- should i join an outdoors group or something?

How must we prepare to be ready when it all goes to shit? Started the process of getting my firearms license and bought a bug out bag, but until i buy land out innawoods what more can i do?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Lads I can't deal with it any more. Reading all the news stories about how our country is being FUCKED. How every single institution has been infected with leftist shit and is being destroyed.

The rate of immigration Jesus Christ it is just relentless.

I am seriously considering cancelling my internet service and just getting the fuck away from it all.

>ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO LOCK UP PEDO GEORGE PELL
The only evidence they will have is people alleging the are victims but with no evidence to back it up other than their word.

Some of them may be telling the truth, but it always makes me uncomfortable seeing people convicted of things based solely on testimony of the accuser and nothing else.

cool flag cunts

is everyone on your Island a virgin?

But we need the dingo's hilarious shitposting.

given that 60% of households dont pay any net tax they don't need tax relief. People keep demanding more and more services yet only want the wealthy to pay for it.

The wealthy are wealthier than they have ever been though, in terms of their share of GDP.

so? we're richer as a people than ever before.

When I say wealthy, im using what the alp define as wealthy and thats anyone on $100k or more. The upper middle class get royally fucked. The 0.01% aka the real rich are of course richer and thats because of a decade or more of shitty monetary policy inflating their assets.

I have never said anything funny on this website in my life.

LOL good one

Well bantered m8. Are you on a proxy?

>was at a funeral for a nice vulgar half breed lady that'd take in street rats
>overhear a story about a land owner that had refugees living in their lot
>they'd flush random shit down the toilet
>since it was clearly their fault bill them
>they claim "no money no money"
>few weeks later it happens again with plastic bags being flushed
>claim no money bullshit again
>another few weaks they're trying to sub lease to their family/friends since they just bought a new house

This.

This morning I endured a public transport train journey from Perth to Armadale return. We're fucked.

how the fuck did you survive that?

>flush random shit down the toilet
Yeah this is a big problem anywhere foreigners go. there are signs in airport toilets usually telling them not to do it.

No eye contact and ear buds.

>going on the Armadale line
Do you enjoy being mugged user?

>ear buds
bad idea. NEVER isolate yourself from the environment on public transport. or anywhere in public, for that matter.

It deters random nut jobs from talking to you, which is a big benefit.

Also people looking for trouble are less likely to give you the "What the fuck are you looking at!?" treatment.

it won't deter someone from stabbing you, king hitting you, or just shooting you.

Those are all very low probability occurrences. The last one has probably never happened on a train in Australia.

What was really fucking sad is that only one person looked like she was employed and she had a Coles uniform on.

>Those are all very low probability occurrences. The last one has probably never happened on a train in France.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Thalys_train_attack

I am not going to continue this line of conversation as I would become scornful and would introduce negative vibes into the thread.

Daily reminder every cunt in this thread has a prolapsed arsehole.

Daily reminder with one round-house kick I could knock the teeth out of the most clenched pillow biters jaw whilst watching re-runs of Berts Family Feud.

Daily reminder that I'm your dad and don't like you talking like this on the internet.

>CURTAIN AROUND POOL TO PROECT MUSLIM WOMEN
can we say they're incapable of integration now or is that still racist?

This my parents and my family both fall under this upper middle class. We both live in Sydney and we're getting fucked at every turn. 100k and raising two kids is literally fucked

>is that still racist?
Yes. They will point out to you that some weird christian sect somewhere in Australia also has these attitudes towards modesty and women.

I always have ear buds, but only the kind you can still hear everything

>Is Malcolm Turnbull ACTUALLY Jewish or is that just a meme?

So thats where all the mudslimes want to end in.

Australia is soon to be declared a Jewish nation that is also highly sympathetic to Islam and Indigenous belief systems. Native animals will also be given marital rights, when needed.

It's also worth noting that Australia was recently declared a special international haven for those afflicted with autism. The theory is that if large numbers of such people are exposed to sunshine and eucalyptus, then there's a moderate change of cure. The study will take place over the next twenty years, so you can expect an upsurge in unusual and unintentionally humourous shitposting being done from Australian ISPs in the coming period (and dating back even a couple of years before now).

kike book .com/Monash.University/videos/10154852839218937/

my uni has lost it. please comment

"seperate is indeed more beautiful"

Yep - look at health care. You pay your medicare levy. You have to pay for private health insurance on top of that or you get reamed through tax. Then, you are pressured to get private treatment and pay thousands for out of pocket expenses not covered by insurance. All this goes on while 50% of the population bloat out the health system with their obesity conditions and contribute nothing to it.

he is catholic

Its not going to change though, as we have seen any tax relief to higher brackets is automatically villified. The Libs attempted to correct for bracket creep for the 87k bracket because inflation had pushed people up into it (with obviously lowered purchasing power) and the alp ran it as a tax cut for the rich. The ALP are cancer. We are royally fucked without these corporate tax cuts, Bowen and Shorten are on record as saying they support them yet they push this "tax cuts don't help the economy" bullshit and keep playing politics rather than do whats best for the nation. We need to go through a recession already so people come back to economic realism and understand the current model of an extremely rigid labour market, high taxes and generous middle class welfare cannot last.

youtube.com/watch?v=0_p9-syy5SY

It's an island continent retard.

>(You)

Lol that line isn't that bad ya sook

>mfw radio at work constantly playing abc national
>mfw every has to do with feminism and getting girls into fields and activities they clearly don't want to do
>mfw all the radio presenters are 20 something females fresh out of college talking about outback queensland and its problems

Why did you do this?

rip wicked vans... cucks strike again.

I threw out the TV and the radio years ago.

All I have left is the internet and I thought that through carefully controlling which sites I visit I could contain my rage and despair.

But it is not working.

It is EVERYWHERE. It is relentless.

Marxists BTFO in the best state

they can no longer post posters

>first link is inaccurate bullshit from the guardian
>actually thinks troops are going to wa to scare China
>muh fuck the church
>having a discord server
>another day of retarded nothingness thanks to this faggot melbournite cunt

OP is a giant faggot, he needs to hurry up and drink himself to death.

>1 post by this ID

they were forced to handbill their flyers like retards while literally everybody ignored them

maybe they'll catch a hint and salvage their dignity

What happened?

lads i get fucking hit by the blackpill blues like every one of you
it can feel overwhelming sometimes
but i'm more dedicated to our cause than ever.

despite some of you getting dismayed at the growing poz: our current political climate is actually more promising than ever.
we are in the midst of a reactionary wave that is sweeping the west.
we need to fucking pull our fingers out and work to utilize it.

>3 posts by this ID

>reactionary wave that is sweeping the west
Trump has cucked out. Le Pen lost. Wilders lost. UKIP and Farage are finished. Pauline and One Nation have committed suicide again.

Gawd blimey guvnuh, its a rite crackin to go dingo bangin ain it.
We's havvin awselfes a laugh now ma8's

You're wrong.
>Trump just fucked comey like a fish in a barrel.
>May is going to hold to no deal being better than a half deal.
>Hanson has made the liberals push more ONP positions than the greens will ever get from labor
And who gives a fuck about the EU? Its done anyway.

I blame the melbournite for this.

Good. Fuck wiked and their degenerate vans.

I've heard that you need to get private health insurance if you're earning over a certain amount: why is that?

I thought it was capped at 1.5%. Is there additional taxes or do you get deductions for having private health cover?

>Trump just fucked comey like a fish in a barrel.
Are you sure that is what is happening? It all looks very bad.

>May is going to hold to no deal being better than a half deal.
She wasn't even in favour of Brexit to start with. The Tories love immigrants and will probably just replace Polish migrants with more curries and Pakis.

>Hanson has made the liberals push more ONP positions than the greens will ever get from labor
Not enough. Not even close to enough. The immigration is killing us.

Do you live in a city? You can't escape the enrichment in a city.

rule breakers were asked to please stop breaking the rules

hey gay cunts

No I live in a 95% white country town but I see it all via the internet. I see what is happening to our country.

>tfw had an interview yesterday in perth
>flew back to the east coast today
>got an interview tomorrow
>have an interview next week, and possibly another the week after

who /interview/ here

Gen Z has every right to grow up and kill Gen X and Y.

>Gen Z
They are majority non-white or close enough.

i saw your blackpill posts earlier lad
there is always blackpill shit to focus on. please stop being a sook.

the truth is our country has more right wing parties than ever, a chance to break up the big two with more third parties than ever,
and in recent times experienced huge grassroots anger and mobilisation against muzzos
if we put in the effort awakening and organising our folk: we can do even better

We'll see when they get around to releasing the census in July.

you're a fucking idiot
still plenty of white bubs being born
still plenty of white cunts running around
stop being so negative

nothing worse than cunts who are blessed to have the redpill yet give into despair

serious opportunities in the time we're currently in
its a big responsibility but there is much much we here can do
the harvest is plenty but the workmen few

>the census
It is useless. It deliberately fudges the race question by letting people select multiple categories and including "australian" as an answer.

too bloody late cunt

no need to fight so hard to prove to yourself its hopeless: much easier just to lie down and give up
if you're gonna spend the effort you'd be better off putting that to use and FUCKING FOIGHTING CUARNT

no mate
you are fucking useless
pull ya finger out
ya head in
and ya socks up

Red pill me on the barrier reef are they really destroying it?

I try not to be blackpilled but it all just makes me so DEPRESSED.

Honestly I feel physically sick.

Listen to some podcasts or something and find purpose you fuckin sook, even if you're just parroting others until you figure out your own beliefs.

I know my beliefs, I just see no hope for them to ever be implemented.

lads i just had 5 smashed avos with a whole loaf of bread for dins

will i ever buy a house now??

brother this is the side effect of the redpill
ignorance is bliss!
the righteous path is one of suffering and sacrifice.
nobody said that these hard truths would be easy to accept; let alone easy to bear through life.
keep in mind you are now wearing "they live" glasses and are awakened to the poz - not to mention overly exposing yourself to it as well.

we are all here hurting with you my brother.
its healthy to vent but you must transmute the black into white.
there is no use giving into despair: we must focus on how we may fight. there is plenty fucking good to be done and plenty fucking hope to be had but you will always be able to blind yourself to it by being a sook.

Don't viset Europe mate, it's heartbreaking. The pozz here is nothing compared to what they are dealing with. Many are retreating into their crummy little apartments, because the streets are now unsafe. Fear about the future is becoming very real in places like London and Paris.
Australia will have a major economic catastrophe, but the poor Europeans are going to have civil wars.
Americans have their guns, so the will just stagger onwards and eventually balkanize once whites fall to 35% or so.
>The world is fucked.

i'm guessing you've given up the fight before you even started trying. a classic sign of apathy.
there is no choice for the redpilled man: we must fight whether victory is in sight or not.
and yet victory is well still within sight especially for us.

I kinda doubt you're that convicted to a solid grounded ideology if you're not enthused and trying to tell others about it too. Sure, it dies down, but you should actively try and learn a bit more to continue that passion every time.
Just like any skill, hone it over a long time and debate faggots into submission until they finally understand it too.

>tfw youtube.com/watch?v=DwCdtWlVio8

got a group interview at aldi

FIVE AVACADOS?!
Rich millennial detected.
>tfw I had to make-do with just the one. It was spread so thin on the toast I could barely taste it.

fuck truckies