Our children

Hey, /pol!
My husband and I recently found out I'm pregnant with our third child and we are thrilled! Pictured is our 7 week ultrasound :) baby is due one New Year's Eve!
I just wanted to come on here and thank everyone who is giving us hope for the future. There was a time when I felt hopeless about the kind of world my children would grow up in but now I truly believe things are looking up.
I really hope you all have the chance to have a family. I simply can't tell you how rewarding and satisfying it is. Plus, it helps you fight even harder for what is right. Youth today are adopting more wholesome and conservative values and we need to do our best to give our future generations the best chance possible to fix the mistakes of our parents and some of us.
The Western lifestyle we enjoy is not guaranteed and once our rights and values are gone that's it.. so if you're a decent person with good ideas and you want to make a difference please consider growing your family and teaching your children about history and raise them right to be the positive leaders of tomorrow who we need.

P.S. Baby names, any suggestions? Thanks :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

>Baby names, any suggestions
Tyrone Lamarcus Washington, considering the kid will be black

Erika if girl

Concrats OP

Show them milky titties or GTFO

Call him Augustus. and things are looking bright mate we just need the Boomers to die off, then the Jews will have no influence.

DaShawn Watermelone

>canada
Mohammed Shariq bin Malik

tits or gtfo

He comes

Oh and "courage wolf" if a boy

>P.S. Baby names, any suggestions? Thanks :)

Donald John

>baby name
Seth

>suggestions

Adolf.

You've made it above replacement rate.

Congrats

Half of these retards will have ZERO kids, much less manage 3

Of course, you're probably one of them. LARPing. But let's pretend

Kids are the best thing in life. Nothing you do before them really matters. All your hobbies are just distractions from what really matters, what every human knew since the dawn of time, yet somehow is so hard for the average fucked up Western citizen

Op cucked husband
the baby is half sand nigger

Hope if your baby is a girl.

NIGHTMAN
SNEAKYANDMEAN
LIVINGINSIDEMYDREAMS
YOUUUUU
MAKEMEWANTODIE
YOUMAKEMEWANTOCRY
ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUNIGHTMAAAAN
EVERYNIGHTYOUCOMEINSIDEMYROOMANDYOUPINMEDOWNAND
ITRYTOFIGHTYOUYOUCOMEINSIDEME
JUSTTWOMENSHARINGTHENIGHT
ITMIGHTSEEMWRONGBUTITSJUSTIRGHT
JUSTTWOMENSHARINGEACHOTHER
JUSTTWOMENLIKELOVINBROTHERS
ONESONTOPANDONESONBOTTOM
ONESINSIDEANDONEISOUT
ONEISSCREAMINGHESSOHAPPYTHEOTHERSSCREAMINGAPASSIONATESHOUTITSTHENIGHTMAN
IMFEELINGSOWRONGANDRIGHTMAN
IMFEELINGSOWRONGANDRIGHTWHENYOUPENMEDOWNWITHYOURSTRONGHANDSANDIIIIII

Girl: Sanya
Boy: Gerard

I'm not Canadian, but I'll do my part in this culture war.

Jamal

James

Joseph

Wade

Vaughn

Boy: Hitler Did Nothing Wrong

Seriously, fuck the boomers. I try to stay involved in my cities planning and projects and every time there is a stupid idea being pushed or worse, a good idea opposed there is always a group of boomers in a circle jerk about it. Ughhh, so many set backs because of them.

Sounds nice :)

Terrance or phillip

If boy, name him Walter

mohammed.

Thank you! We are thrilled

Male: Augustus, Apollo, Quintus,
Female: Athena, Rhea, Hestia, Aurelia,

Names from antiquity were much cooler.

Erica if girl. Shawn if guy.

Swollen Bebe tits or gtfo
Also, call it Adolf if it's a girl, or Compost if it's a boy you leaf piece of shit
Also also, kill yourself

Didn't read, but assuming black father, white mother, right? Why else would you announce this shit on pol?

Hahahaha! Podesta, please don't make an example of my baby!

No Minerva?

I suggested this to my husband but for some reason he turned it down :( lol

>compost
I just lost

Fuck off roastie whore.

Tykeesha after fathers mother.

>P.S. Baby names, any suggestions?
Tyrande or Sylvanas if it's a girl. Vol'jin or Carine if it's ab oy.

these are your options

>son, Marius
>daughter, Christine

Thank god you didn't say garrosh

tits and timestamp or gtfo

i like your little info crusade. Keep it up

Is your name Google, and surname Images, by any chance?

Too many gayrosh and that fat fuck panda dude out there. Kid will hang himslf

>Tfw people know us Vaughn's exist

Which of you two degenerates donated to the surrogate?

Fuck it. Call it jean-baptists Emmanuel zorg

Ya, you're right about how nothing before kids matters. If I ended up with the life I THOUGHT I wanted would be miserable. I planned to finish university, have a stable career, and have my house paid off before even thinking about kids in my mid to late 30s if all went according to plan. So sad. What's worse is all my girlfriends in highschool thought the same way and some of them have stuck with it and I really think they are regretting it.
But that was the message we had pushed on us and we thought having kids in our twenties was irresponsible. Some of our parents said we shouldn't have kids at all but if it happened to make sure to only have one. Jeez, I wonder how our countries got here???

Seven weeks gestation might be a little young for you, no? :P

beautiful

William or Nicholas are nice names if it's a boy

That's a shame, do you need to red pill him on NatSoc?

adolfus if boy
if anyone asks say he's named after your grandfather or something

name it Adolf

tits or gtfo

luther or calvin? After the great reformers of the christan church. Are you of scandinavian heritage id so i can give you scandinavian names

>What's worse is all my girlfriends in highschool thought th
how did you get to that from
>My husband and I recently found out I'm pregnant with our third child and we are thrilled
are you bi? or is this some typing mistakes?

Your children will be torn limb from limb and devoured by the soulless chinks that have conquered your nation, inshallah.

>dune cook speak
>checks flag

Britbongistan.

Fuckn dont you have a child to rape you pathetic subhuman?

You know very well what you are going to name it.

Hey, us bong's get called paki's on here regardless, so I always make sure to add a mudslime word or two into my posts, you dirty kaffir.

Actual women call their friends girlfriends. Betraying your basement qualities here, user.

>Baby names, any suggestions

Jamal.

Tits or gtfo

Congrats now tits with date time stamp on your baby bump u slut.

>its just b8 guize

Nope, gas yourself you sand nigger cunt.

I am her husband, on a business trip in UK, I would really appreciate if you stopped making sexual comments about my wife, thank you.

How did a trannie get pregnant>?

How about you fuck off, this is a political board..
:)

kys

leave me alone

t. a fuckin lebbo

Inseminated via Labrador

>P.S. Baby names, any suggestions? Thanks :)
I think it is a flower ;)

I'm having a girl in October. Naming her Luna Belle *last name*

>lebbo
>sand niggers

Pick both you shitskin subhuman.

Congrats! You know, I've always liked the name luican for a boy, I know it's a nigger name or something. But I really like it.

Congrats, OP. Go traditional. one of the apostles if a boy, a biblical woman if a girl.

>I would really appreciate if you stopped making sexual comments about my wife, thank you.
She should have known better lol. You cannot come onto this forum and admit to being female without all the pre-teen and sex starved manlets asking for photos.

t: married guy who don't give a fuck

make his middle name Pepe

It's all in the culture. Women are weak minded, they go with the herd. They're told they being a housewife is bad; told that they need to work and at most have one child in their 30s. Not many girls outside of good rural communities are encouraged to find a good man and have babies.

Niggerkiller69 sounds like a good name

Kang

Stay away from all Greek/roman names. Unfortunately niggers have hijacked their use, and on job applications and the like they'll get thrown out.

>baby names
I quite like Eichmann for a girl

cool names but pretty gay to name your child after a game tbf

>Varg

The kid better be blonde, though.

Congratulations

>Isabelle if girl
>Marcus if boy

We've just had a little boy. He's a little under a month & has an old name. Sleepless nights a plenty and he's cute as a button while simultaneously being a turd. Blond hair, blue eyes & fair skin means we at least did our job. He came out with the privilege painted on!

Hey there fellow oldfag, congrats on the next member of the white race. I only have one child (widowed) but been dating a girl for 2 years and we'll be married soon. She wants to have 5-9, lord help me. Glad everything is going well for you and that we could give you hope. I'll keep fighting for the spirit of European peoples until I die.

As for babby names, I'd like to second Erika.

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

Adolf

shlomo, haim, Samson, yoav, eyal, alon, adir, amir (sounds like feramir).

A nice goy name is Christoph, or maybe Erick.

Peppita or Peppejohn

Looks black

Nigger grave digger.