Sup Forums BTFO

Richard spencer got destroyed

youtube.com/watch?v=GfQKWXMZtnU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y4vAG8a-thc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDyjEmq4c_Q&t=1726s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP

>Blacks talk about equality then tell Spencer his great grandkids will be brown.

They want the same thing he wants only for poc. They're just not open about it. At least Spencer is honest about what he wants

Hahhahaa Spencer is like a comical movie villain from a B rated movie.

This is so embarrassing. Everyone on Sup Forums needs to see this, so we can finally drop this spencer faggot for good.

Onion wants segregation

>only for poc
>poc
what the fuck is poc & why are you using it to describe those payment apes

Not even watching that shit, but that Spencer guy is a straw man invented by the left. Nobody who he claims to represent actually gives a fuck about him. I don't even know who the fuck he is except that liberal media keeps pointing at him.

He's totally irrelevant.

(((They))) clearly edited the shit out of it to make spencer seem retarded

Richard needs to start recording every interview he gives

Sup Forums has never liked Richard Spencer.

Trying to speak these faggots language. Niggers, spics, kikes, shitskins, etc.

>jew editing

Yeah..No
Please gb2 reddit

Yeah that's what im saying

Milo has always been /ourguy

It should be Enoch up there god damnit. Or atleast someone who is better spoken. Stop calling things faggy and gay thats not how an adult converses. The problem with white nationalism is no one smart enough to debate the topics is dumb enough to be a public white nationalist

LMAO HOLY SHIT

>fo' four hunnid years we got oppressed
>"American values sounds faggy"
>triggering niggers this hard

They clearly edited this interview to make him sound insane. I still liked it anyways though.

>controlled opposition looks like a retard

Exactly as planned

This interview is very clearly chopped and edited lol

you can tell they're only taking the stuff spencer lines that seem bad out of their context, then editing other parts of the interview with the niggers reactions

He shit on "life liberty and the pursuit of happiness".

Yea he's really going to do a great job shitting on the declaration of independence.

However they edited it, this is absurd and retarded. He's acting like a clown.

This guys why nationalism wont work

Calling things "faggy" is fantastic.

The word "fag" needs to be brought back. Faggots need to be shamed.

My respect for Spencer actually increased after watching this interview. Those niggers were MAD

>not realizing enlightenment ideology is the root of this whole liberal mess

keep lurking friend, I know this is nu-Sup Forums but, your liberal views are incompatible with a multiracial society

We need more of this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=y4vAG8a-thc

Richard spencer is not controlled opposition

He just fucked up by thinking (((They))) would give him a fair platform to speak

Jared Taylor

Of course, being nice is a reason Jared Taylor isn't well known.

He thinks American values are a joke.

If you listen to him and his little circle of intellectuals, they actually have some pretty intricate philosophical ideas about morality and how to structure a new country.

They think John Locke was a cocksucking faggot and people need to be physically removed. I don't fully agree, but I respect the articulation of their ideas.

Damigo, Enoch, Greg Johnson, are all great

Spencer shouldn't have done this interview, he should have known they were going to chop and screw this interview to shit.

I'm sure the actual conversation wasn't as bad as it sounded. They were clearly taking his most inflammatory remarks and editing dissapointed nigger reactions from other parts of the discussion.

He's still serving their purposes. Refuse to give interviews and only release statements on your terms.

>Richard Spencer BTFO

hate to break it you OP

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDyjEmq4c_Q&t=1726s

Jared has been known for awhile, Spencer just knows how to play the media a lot better.

It's clear in this that he lost.

(((spencer))) is a shill and the alk-kike is the jew controlling your opposition you idiots.

>using jew tactics to out jew the jew

yeah uhh idk whats wrong w u

>keep lurking friend, I know this is nu-Sup Forums but, your liberal views are incompatible with a multiracial society

Are you really so fucking retarded that you can't see what a mistake it is??
Calling the declaration of independence a "faggy" thought.... trying to get americans to support you.

It doesn't matter if you're right. If you shit on our country's foundation, you're making yourself an enemy of America.
This is comically stupid. And the only thing more retarded than what he said in that interview are his followers who think that this was GREAT! Lol.

Spencerfags are the stupidest nigger tier whites on the internet.

He handled it pretty well considering it was a handicapped conversation (and obviously heavily edited). Those niggers were so fucking two-faced with the whole "we want the same thing you want" crap and then talking about implicit white genocide at the end.

Spencer is kind of a fag tho. Guy needs some testosterone pills or something.

He should have said the declaration of independance and the constitution was written when whites were 90%+ of the country, it wasnt meant for a different ethic dispora. The founding fathers had no idea america was going to be a multi ethic country, hence why they continued carving out land from the indians until we gained a whole county on both the pacific and atlantic. He should be attacking what they are calling "american values". Pount out what happened to south africa, what happened to rhodesia. Point out how much weve helped black people and how little theyve progressed and infact digressed. Of all people charles barkley should know this shit, he grew up in leeds alabama and he would still fucking be there with out the auburn scholarship payed for by white tax money.

This would be fine.

I dont care if he used the word, he just isnt making an argument. He was asking to look stupid if all he did was call life liberty and the pursuit of happiness faggy. He should have said his pursuit of happiness is to try to make an ethnostate for his grandchildren and for them not to be black.

Richard spencer wants a Zionism for white people..

What is wrong with that?

Jewin the Jew

Theyre not trying to win normies with shitting on liberalism, enlightenment ideals, etc.

Its obvious that electoral power will not stop the demographic problems that are coming to a head. They have said this many times. Along with this, liberalism refuses to take a stand in favor of a people or race. Their goal is an ethnostate, they are going to call out the failings of American liberalism in protecting white people. Sorry.

America is fucking dead faggot, move on and realize its time to fragment and embrace your people, individualistic ideology will always lose out to an organized racial collective.

Libertarian fags are cancer.

Hey shareblue. Spencer made those niggers look retarded.

Spencer is doing this shit all wrong.

>payment apes

>Your great great grandkids are gonna be brown.
You know he felt that.

What's wrong with zionism?

Here Here

We should have an "International white congress" though. That would be pretty cool. They could bring attention and resources to things like the the South African genocide.

Haha jesus, they edited this in every possible way to make Spencer look worse than Hitler. Why the fuck does he think going on jewish TV shows is going to help him?

>Richard spencer got destroyed
That's duty as controlled opposition.

>not if I win, nigger

Spencer has always been a fucking fag.

the punching dude in that pic is a Jewish Israeli soldier

Wow good luck creating a white ethnostate when you just alienated the largest group of whites on earth.

Wow what a strategy! Let's make an enemy of americans because fuck it dog! I'm never gunna be president anyway lmao!

Kys. you stupid controlled opposition retard.

You clearly haven't read any of muh other posts

He did get kiked tho

Richard Spencer sounds gay

I always wondered who that was

Still a nice picture

>1965: Just a few immigrants. Chill.
>1980: Cheap fruit, bro
>2000: Your country is fine don't be racist
>2017: HAHA Whites are gone.

Well they perverted it so there's no sense argue with a bunch of stupid niggers about it. We're not Conservatives.

What's crazy about all of this is these black people are exactly like Spencer. They're anti white black supremacists/nationalists but their racism is acceptable in America.

>Muh Constitution
Which hasn't done shit to prevent where we've arrived today. School yourself on Lysander Spooner. It's the same shit with Conservativism, what in the fuck has it preserved for any of us, let alone Whites? Absolutely-fucking-nothing. Cuckservatives have cut and run with their tails between their legs time and time again in this culture war, I'm done letting Boomers dictate my future.

hhaha wtf problem with richard head man? it make for look big when hes hair short. it makes for me laugh bro hahah
RICHARD MY MAN IF YOUR READ FOR THIS POST PLEASE MAKE FOR GROW YOUR HAIR LONG ABIT MORE TO COVER ONTOP OF YOUR HEAD

You're right that a mistake was made, but muh PR is textbook cuckservative 101 strategy. It doesn't work.

The mistake is that Spencer thought going on a show run by jews would be helpful. They edited the fuck out of this thing. There is no way to tell what was really said.

It has nothing to do with boomers.

Fuck off you shareblue nerd virgin. You ain't ever getting laid boy.

>2020: Niggers given free land in Florida
>2030: Niggers forced into Florida
>2031: Florida a failed state mass starvation
>2032: Ebola
>2035: America saved

This is my first time listening to Spencer talk and the way he comes across just seems so arrogant unlike Jared Taylor

2nd girl wuz wearing a wig

What else should we not talk about? What are some other things we aren't allowed to say? We should try really hard to make the left like us so we don't upset anyone, after all mexicans will be the majority soon and diversity is our greatest strength.

I seriously can't believe people like this guy still exist on Sup Forums in the current year 2017.

Spencer should be taking up their flag.
>i want to live in a world where my daughter isnt discriminated against - barkley
Then have an African American ethno state, there will be no one to do the discriminating.
>we want what white people want
Well with out us "keeping you down" you can have all that you can make. And clearly we dont want the same thing. We want a world with out black people, and you want our shit for free. In fact you already get it for free.
Easier college requirements, affirmative action, section 8 housing, free phones, food stamps, etc. The list does not stop.
He needs to do what Lincoln Rockwell did and take up Malcom Xs side. Rockwell was pretty good about this stuff, but like Spencer they do stupid stuff like make the American Nazi party or shit on the declaration of independance.

Yes he does, and it was the (((editing))).

This. Anybody who disagrees is incredibly new here. Richard Spencer is an autist. Do you hear him speak? He's fucking atrocious at debating. The only thing he's good as is twitter. There's a reason the media memed him to be the face of the """alt-right""" It's because he's so fucking easy to destroy.

>muh constitution

>We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States

>posterity

>implying jews would allow that
Which problem should we solve first?
There is a correct answer

(((She's))) trying to be more European looking maybe? I don't know who she is. Clearly these whores want the Richard tho.

This video is edited to all shit but he is still very arrogang which is his main downfall. He should be more understanding if he wants to convince people.

Or you didn't hear.....

Jews were barred from America in 2019

If hes going to shit on it he needs to have a reason to back it up. He will push away people who could possibly take up his cause by basically acting like a nigger. He needs to be smarter, it has nothing to do with leftists. Less ad hominins and more arguments.

haha wtf wrong why you crazy for my post? why you no come here to me i put for you nice women panties on you maybe a nice wig for your head and make you my girl then you can suck for my big cock? you like this my little boy?

He does do that. Not sure if they showed it but the Black guest said we're all gonna be brown. They're idiots. He wants every race to have their own Ethnostates.

Basically the 14 words. Damn the founding fathers were /ourguys/

>What else should we not talk about? What are some other things we aren't allowed to say?

You're allowed to say that america's foundations are shit. It's just not going to make you many friends in america.

The constitution and declaration of independence are the holy bible.

It's not a right vs left issue. It's an american vs villain issue.

What are you 12?

Yeah, Damigo is smart as fuck and really wellspoken.
>Enoch
Isn't that the shill who got caught having a SJW/jewish wife?

Wait.

Why in the fuck is Charles Barkley arguing with Richard Spencer? What is this weird-ass combination? This is like if they had Benito Mussolini arguing with Charlie Chaplin.

Well the way they edited it made him look bad, so yet again I am disappointed by Spencer but not defeated.

>Jew network
>Edits video with a hatchet
Typical kike editing. That being said Richard Spencer was acting like a lifetime movie villain. Is there any proof of him being controlled opposition?

wtf is wrong with him, he just laughs and doesn't make any of his points which he's made previously. He should've talked about the innate human nature to be racist and making enclaves in the US for racists. It's silly to force racists to live among you if they're going to oppress you.

Barkley's gonna save us from racism goy!

The only problem with him is his criminal record

So now anytime he gives an interview (((They))) have to bring up the time he robbed a muzzie cap driver at gun point

They btfo fag spencer because they are afraid to confront jared taylor in public forum

Isnt damingo a civic nationalist? If so hes out.
Enoch married her before he knew anything. He used to be a shit lib and he understands what the common man wants more than Spencer does. This defamation of Enoch is stupid to me. He is a rare guy who understands how the left is and how they think.

Everything that comes out of Spencer's mouth is cringe.

Holy fuck either hes controlled oposition or.. this was fycking embarassing I cringed at the faggy part and gave up wtf this guy is such a dumb dumb

That's why we need these Alt Lite guys desu. At least their media treats us fairly.

He just called Barkley faggy

>Richard Spencer is an autist. Do you hear him speak? He's fucking atrocious at debating. The only thing he's good as is twitter.
Gee, autistic, unintelligible spergs. Doesnt sound like Sup Forums at all. Now, lets get back to discussing how the deep state is being run by the kikes to further white genocide.

>damingo a civic nationalist

Lol, Where have you been?

It's fine, he got an out for that because it was from his PTSD from serving in Iraq.
>Isnt damingo a civic nationalist? If so hes out.
lel, definitely not

>Enoch married her before he knew anything.
He stayed married with her for a long time and she worked all those fucking jew jobs for all that time.

I'd rather he had married a jewish woman which he had control over than a white in which he is the beta(like he was in that relationship)

fuck that guy

>civic nationalists are the new liberals
This is correct and a much deeper threat to the sanctity of america. They want integration, but I want them to actually go back. Civic nationalism is a farce, it does not solve the actual threat and it denys reality. The people are what make a country, and with out white people usa is not the usa anymore.