Freedom

Kerala independence when?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/wadeshepard/2016/07/31/china-to-sri-lanka-we-want-our-money-not-your-empty-airport/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_states_ranking_by_literacy_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shush, malayali scum

to what end

We are not niggers

Fuck off you bastard. Do this shit is Australia.

Should be part of us tbqh

Are you speaking English?

We dont want anything to do with you or tamil niggers

>tamilshits in other countries thinking their opinion matters
should have killed more of you fuckers

>IM FUCKING PLYING

How the fuck do you know he is Tamil? might as well be a north Indian slum dweller

North indians are too busy bitching about pakis and Kashmir

R A R E
R A
A S
R F
E

N E W
E
W

Kerala is Oman's Rightful Clay...

True We might as well as make our own country with superior gdp and education while they bitching about that

Nuke Tamil nadu and we might join in union

Possibly never

Unfortunately we have a bit of Tamil blood in us but i dont know why were so much superior to them in Iq and beauty but

BALKANISED INDIA WHEN

We would be close to a first world country if we did we already have 100 percentage education

The probability of that happening is equal to the probability of you guys paying back your loan to shyna forbes.com/sites/wadeshepard/2016/07/31/china-to-sri-lanka-we-want-our-money-not-your-empty-airport/

Same with Sinhalese
we have being fighting them for almost 2000 years
They still look like niggers and most Sinhalese looks like your pic related..Obvs she is a actress so not as hot
Similar Skin Colour and Face Build

You have to go back.

>Chinaman mad after we cucked them out their money
good
Fuckem

Sri lanka, South India and Greece should have equal rights to Australia as a official colony

Go back to England, Oh wait go back to Germany you anglo saxon scum

india should have a civil war desu

Sounds good only in theory.
There could be a constant threat of India infiltrating kerala.
Well the dosa niggers would die so that's there

Not if all of the south is independent

mopla pigs and jeebus monkes need to be wiped out, we will give them true freedom, soon very soon

Tbh the reason keralites look different form tamil niggers is because of christian and Muslim migration from the middle east, I am christian myself christian myself

I dont understand what you are trying to say?, who are the people that you mentioned? i dont speak slum dweller

Asyrian ?

china's pet island monkeys shouldn't jump too much, it doesn't take too much to fuck up srilanka

Sri Lanka is rare? I thought Sup Forums were the enlightened ones right? With average IQ of 160.

stop sucking dead jew's dick subhuman

If only the world worked like that
Kek

Dont know 30% of Kerala is muslim but mughals never got there and 20% is Christians

How do you get internet in the slums in Mumbai ?

Abo speaking about Internet

Im not abo but you are a northern street shitter

Podd poori mone

>Mumbai = North India

Oh yeah fucking north indian rapist. Cow piss drinker amith . You sre just a mughal rape baby you cant do shit against malayalis madarchod saale.ma behen karega tumko

Randirona band kar bc.
Sab k samne naam kar rakha hai aur katuo ka Lund choosna band kar

Only when you stop shitting up the streets

>A state that survives, to this day, on Saudi handouts
>A state that has 0 industry or talent
>A state that is Communist+Muslim+Christian

Purge when?

>Kerala expat who sucks on Arab cock on a daily basis has the audacity to criticise anyone.

>sucks on Arab cock

Arab or Paki, whats the diff there Sadiq ?

mohammad ki gand me kutte ka loda

Suaar re kutta nahi

>Arab or Paki
Difference is one genocided you and the other turned you into animals. What's surprising is that you don't seem to have a clue.

>other turned you into animals

Assume you're referring to British East India Company?

Do animals need constant reminders about even the most mundane of historical facts? Remind me about how EIC set up shop in Bengal. Take your time.

>how EIC set up shop in Bengal

The burden of educating you is not on me, go back and ask your junior high teacher.

Isn't it true that an animal that freely bends over to take in the arse from a superior civilisation deserves it no matter what, be it Arab, Turk or English?

Stay mad, lad. From our many conversations, I know that your worldview is one of complete butthurt.

Kek

In-depend this! *unzips dick*

>*unzips dick*

user you need to have a serious talk to your tailor, he isnt suppose to sew the zipper right onto your dick !!!

>take in the arse from a superior civilisation

And that's why I dont hold any grudge man, not only WE WUZ gained our lost independence, we also took whole East London as our Loving Mistress with 3 BD MPs in UK Parliament, Feelz Orgasmic Man!!!

>Kerala independence when?
pahale loo mein mal le lo

>Sup Forums were the enlightened ones right?
>With average IQ of 160

bullshit. Kerala is ancient Tamil Country and will always be annexed by the next pandya king

Dravidian country not Tamil and most keralites are now mixed

nigger. you aint either. Tamils obviously are superior to mudslide Keralites. We gave your entire culture from language to music to dance to literature. So stuff before you get btfo

dei dei. Sinhalese is basically tamil people. don't get all high and mighty. if you think you are any good then its solely because you are Tamil. it takes 10 minutes to reach your island by boat and you think for 2000 years the great Tamil kings left you alone while they colonised Cambodia?

You are nothing but Tamil rape babies.

Lets see you superior Tamil niggers survive if we stop giving water to your desert from our land of plenty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_states_ranking_by_literacy_rate
keep working hard out there brothers, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

idha vita vera Malayalam ae theriyadhu la onnaku

Thanks man , This why we want a separate country because when someone mentions Indian the first thing that comes to peoples minds are slums

Kek. We diverted an entire from draining uselessly into the Arabian Sea back to glorious Tamil land with superior engineering. And you could do nothing.

Point is Kerala nigger make money by being scammers in Saudi Arabia taking Arabian cock. We tamils are actually intelligent people who can surmount natural problems if they arise due to our superior intellect. Google is basically madras clay right now. key

Kerala will never leave.. and we have talent.. everything else is true though

Only thing Tamils are superior is at sucking some politicians/film stars dick.

We r superior and shiet , Remember Mullaperiyar tamil nigger?

Kerala seems nice. Not great but nice. Sorry you're attached to what you are attached to.

80%of Kerala's wealth coming from gulf and other Indian states..

so what??? Atleast we have wealth and dont shit on streets

I dont want to be attached to tamil niggers,Street shitty north Indians and retarded sikhs

>A state that survives, to this day, on Saudi handouts

>80%of Kerala's wealth coming from gulf

How?

I'm from Kerala you fucking nigger. And you think we will be playing without Banglore and chennai?

Entire north part of the state has atleast one person working in gulf per family.

Tamils you need to leave.

Yes if you stooped being a beta cunt and took part in developing Kochi

You can keep them.. you guys are fucked with or without them

I'v never seen so many street shitters in one thread, pretty interesting though and good to see India has retained the individual cultures of the states.

India is like if all of Europe united together with like 23 different languages and 2 different language families and as a result some are clearly superior to others

the states in India are divided on basis of language. So literally a common person in one street can't communicate with the other state. Hence only English/hindi educated niggers can speak across the country. Meanwhile the local art and cultural scene caters to the majority who know only their own language and hence they all stick to their own stuff.

Lol nobody speaks street shitter language Hindi in the south

kochi is never going to bigger than a hide out for rich gelf returns. Its too humid to function like a normal city. you'll still have to return to Chennai or attest coimbatore for anything you want for forever

uh. I know. me being a Tamil, the most Hindi I know is tumhara naam kya hai. mere naam Subramanian hai

Are you actually retarded too humid???Its less humid than chennai just do a simple search you disabled cunt

By that i meant majority dont, the newer generation are unfortunately forced to learn the street shitter language

He is probably retarded..

Its wet everywhere. I barely wanted to get out of the car in kochi. The air is too heavy. Idk why people even live there.
only cucked people will give in. never will I learn Hindi. Id rather learn Aleut or sentinelese before I touch Hindi.

True because Delhi is more fucking humid than kochi and right now its is just as humid as Mumbai.,I cant believe some retards actually think all of south India is a hot hell hole

Ofcouse you pussy genetics doesn't allow you to step foot in a normal functioning city while i literally encountered a sandstorm when i was in Delhi and also who the fuck said i was going to learn Street shitter language ?

Your

Hmm then why not Sri Lanka was ever conquered by tamils my fellow panjeet?

>kumarasenajeet calling others panjeet

Anyway. Sri Lanka was Tamil land. what the fuck you retard. what history did they teach you in your shitty island. Don't you know half your country speaks fuckin actual Tamil and your language is basically modified Malayalam which is also Tamil. Stop acting retarded