USAF TOP SECRET TR-3B

Is this legit Sup Forums?google.com/patents/US20060145019?pageId=111028569981762970673

google.com/patents/US20060145019?pageId=111028569981762970673

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/patents/US20040102810?dq=ininventor:"John St. Clair"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJ6K6rsPbTAhUBJ5QKHVHxDNwQ6AEIOzAD
youtu.be/wjaIq3fuJg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if it's patented, they had to prove it worked.

no they dont, not for patent applications which is what that is.

and its not the USAF applying, its patent trolls. there are patent applications for literally everything you can think of, because of trolls

nobody bump this slide thread, sage it with all your might

>TR-3B was a prototype autism spinner

At last I truly see.

this guy owns a patent for a torque generated by chakara

google.com/patents/US20040102810?dq=ininventor:"John St. Clair"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJ6K6rsPbTAhUBJ5QKHVHxDNwQ6AEIOzAD

think hes a bit looney

not a shill slide thread.
>Publication date May 27, 2004
Just wondering how no one has noticed this until now.
Also many people claim to have seen a craft similar to this. I think its existence is at least plausible.

Quantum Mechanics is a scam and black projects have been doing real science for ages.
Where do you think all that drug money and scam projects like F-35 goes towards?

>But muh transistors!
You have no idea how transistors work, nothing to do with quantum mechanics.
>But muh superfluidity!
It's an experimental effect. A badly contrived explanation after the fact does not science make.

Quantum Mechanics appearing all mystical with muh infinite universe is just that a C.H.E.A.T. to befuddle the gullible.

b-bump

Are these the new fidget spinners i hear the kids going wild about?

this.

Poor man's Hanebu

>quantum mechanics is a scam
>posted using electricity
You do realize that electrical charges moving thru a medium is literally via quantum mechanical properties, right?

im scientifically illiterate but i do try to keep up with quantum computing and the ability to predict non answers opening up what used to be just a 0 - 1 system into the numerical outcomes of seeing ahead of a 0-1 answer into the 4 tiers of answers that come out of the in between areas of equations. So in turn how is Quantum Mechanics memey rubbish science. Like (((they))) literally just made a giant leap in quantum computing at one of sydneys biggest uni's.

Not larping sorry if im not making sense but is interesting because its what this one supposed AREA 51 'leaker' went on about bob lazar, who explicitly bases all his credibility around the fact that he was present at a test run of a similar craft toowhere he watched it levitate of the ground for a bit and move about 100 metres backwards and this was done with no exhaust of engines etc.

So what exactly do you mean by there is no such thing as Quantum Mechanics?

>unevolved kiwi brethren can't feel chakras
kek

>Is this legit Sup Forums?google.com/patents/US20060145019?pageId=111028569981762970673
>
>google.com/patents/US20060145019?pageId=111028569981762970673
>
>google.com/patents/US20060145019?pageId=111028569981762970673

Nice fidget spinner

fucking kek

TR-3B was a meme ca. 20 years ago. AFAIK no new evidence showed up.

youtu.be/wjaIq3fuJg8
Reptilans are good guys now

Bump

bump

heres my thoughts...what advantage does it have other than a display of technology working (((if its real))) I mean if it can get an aircraft airborne great...but can it move faster than a helicopter? can it carry more cargo? If the answer is no then there might have been proofs of concept but why develop it further as a military aircraft if it cant do better what already exists. Assuming its not a fake concept it was probably shelved and might have uses elsewhere unseen but not flying around the skies. Im sure there is plenty of high tech stuff created but deemed not effective for its price of development and shelved for another day/application.

Is it a fidget spinner.

>Like (((they))) literally just made a giant leap in quantum computing
You mean... a quantum leap?

People patent literally everything you can think of. It doesn't mean anything will or has come of it. Patent trolls often do it just to fuck with people, like cybersquatting on domains.

Are patents free or something in the US that they are being trolled?
A European patent costs 25-50k... (which is also ridiculous but on the flipside it prevents trolling I guess).

You can sell patents so people just patent a bunch of shit so they can try to sell it to a company that wants to use it.

absolutely devilish trips

So you don't really have to prove it works?

What are the odds that some troll draws up some random shit which companies will want to use at some point? The amount of things you can "invent" are infinite by definition so it sounds like a really bad business plan.