TRS Book Burning Event

How do you goyim feel about TRS planning a Book Burning event? Is that good optics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4g6XCt87m8Y#t=3686
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mike already marched down the street under NSM flags with Klansmen.

Not sure optics are an issue at this point.

Will probably get some press if they can get half a hundred goys to show up with torches to watch.

Would be pretty fun desu

I like TRS and SF, and their Vandal bastard children, but this is obvious shilling. If jot, Mike explicitly said this is for bad optics to get the Opposition to go haywire.

(((yes)))

But in all seriousness all Dicky Spencer does is make the right look bad. Remember the heil Trump incident that he happened to do in a room full off reporters? He's controlled opposition and should be taken with a grain of salt.

When is (((Mike Enoch))) going to divorce his jew wife?

I don't know what TRS is. I can't be bothered to Google it. Also please don't reply to this post, because I'm closing and saging this shitty thread immediately.

>TRS planning a Book Burning event?

For what purpose?

Yeah but that rally in new Orleans or wherever was fashy as fuck except for the fat bitch in the photo

True. If they want to be effective they need to be subtle and that rally was much more subtle than Spencer shouting "heil Trump!" like a retard.

Trigger liberals. I think they're starting to really enjoy LARPing as the SA.

>don't reply to this post,
You're not even my real dad

He divorced her a while ago.

Where is the proof? He hasn't said anything on the Daily Shoahâ„¢

Almost written like a classic nuclear codes shill post.

>LARPing as the SA

The SA were a bunch of literal ass pounding faggots though...

Who ended up getting long-knifed.

Source : youtube.com/watch?v=4g6XCt87m8Y#t=3686

Skip to 60m for reference to the book burning thing, Mike's bantz on the "festival of cutlures" at around 48m was pretty good too.

Whats it matter are the cucks gonna stop calling you racist?

You mean the jewish plans are going to confirm what leftists were saying about them all the time.

Say it isn't so! What a stunning twist of events!

Mike looks so miserable in that pic.

D&D is shit anyway since 3.5. edition, burn it all!

Not to mention that 4th and 5th editions are literally oven-tier transgender degeneracy.

Fuck I hate comics and modern RPGs.

Now i want Styx to comment on this

> As night fell, the Grand Wizards of White Power called upon their acolytes to commence The Ritual, which was a rite designed to resurrect the life-force of the greatest heroes of the White race: General Robert E. Lee.
> The 200+ honorable whites marched to the base of the statue as they carried torches reminiscent of the 3rd Reich whilst intoning glorious and secret maxims in the archaic languages of their Nordic fathers.
> As the ritual concluded, Richard Spencer spoke to the acolytes; he told them that the spirit of our General Lee had been successfully resurrected.

Ah sorry, misread it as Tactical Studies Rules, you mean The Right Stuff.

My thoughts exactly, this multi-class nonsense is rubbish and coups de grace are just bullshit.

Dumb idea unless done right. They should give a speech deconstructing the book before burning.

>Heroes of the white race
>All three of them
>General
>Robert
>E
>Lee
We're done here

I used to be a Richard Spencer supporter... but then he did the Hail-gate

That's a good point. Optics matter less than exposure at this point. More google searches and video views are worth the cost of bait.

They should totally turn this in a small essay contest to select which books to burn and why.

I'm sure some /lit/ fags would chip in just for shit and giggles.