Is this proof that Trump has ties with Russia?

Is this proof that Trump has ties with Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uy5rz1cft5w&index=231&list=PL7XlqX4npddfrdpMCxBnNZXg2GFll7t5y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

drumpf is fucking finished

Is this proof that Hillary has ties to Russia?

Is this proof.

My guess would be a similar chart could be made for Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, past secretary of states, and many senators. And probably all American billionaires.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Anyone dealing in energy or raw materials has dealings with Russia on some level.

There's no graph so I don't think those pics count

Anyone who has some type of power deals with Russia at least once. It is like dealing with the US basically.

Stupid Liberal logic at its finest...
This metric hasTrump tied to everyone who has stayed in any hotel,anywhere.

They are both physically closer than Trump has been with Putin.

Alt-right is pro Russia. They are cool with any and all ties Trump or his administration has with Russia.

Trump voters are too stupid to do anything else but suck Trump's dick and agree with everything he says. At least the fucking democrats are smart enough to get something out of it. Republicans bitch and moan about "muh country" while they bend over and get fucked by the rich. Fucking rich getting health care tax cuts. Jesus fucking Christ.

Mud lip

this fuckin slide thread every 6 hours
sage
ignore

Of course they are as long as "Duh messicanz go HOME!". They don't give a fuck about anything else including paying for the fucking wall and giving the rich tax cuts while fucking over the poor people with pre existing health problems.

WOW FUCK NICE NON SPECIFIC OMINOUS TERMS.
THAT MS PAINT ARROWS REALLY PROVED ME WRONG

I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guys that's a Russia. He can confirm.

>Russian Business Interests
so anything that economically benefits russia
>Russian-Affiliated Interests
so anything a russian person might like
these are extremely vague stretches with absolutely no solid ground to stand on, it means jack shit

i see two ties which are both debunked. cant tell if this is a troll thread or not

Thats some pretty fucking vague links. The only viable ones there, according to the chart, is tillerson and flynn.

>Businessman bought caviar once
>TIES TO RUSSIA

Why don't they do this shit with ties to Saudi Arabia or Greatest Ally?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uy5rz1cft5w&index=231&list=PL7XlqX4npddfrdpMCxBnNZXg2GFll7t5y

You're forgetting the direct lines between Trump and Putin's penis.

You fucking abo half-ape genetic scum shill. Crikey.

What if this infographic was replaced with other countries like the UK, France or China? It would look exactly the same, except the picture of Putin would be different.

Arrows mean what? I can draw arrows too.

OP Fag

Oh, grow the fuck up.

Pre-existing conditions are an unsolvable issue. At the very least, we can accommodate the other 80%-90% with lower prices since we don't have to choke ourselves paying for those fags.

Why are Americans so afraid of Russia? Why shouldn't two allies talk to one another?

>Says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this week.

Underrated post my Kiwi friend.

Nope. And neither are unnamed sources who magically have access to the highest levels of government information at the highest levels of security clearances and are constantly leaking it to the Press without any repercussion. Only people who have never been trusted with sensitive information in their lives honestly believe that there exists a network of whistleblowers within the United States military who are constantly leaking crap all over the place to two very specific media Outlets, The Washington Post, and the New York Times, without anyone being capable of finding out who they are and stopping it.

>hour

Holy fuck, Trump is doing business in Russia, how could he?

Delet this thread