Sup Forums, why do you oppose the legal union of two consenting adults in love?

Sup Forums, why do you oppose the legal union of two consenting adults in love?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't. We just are sick of hearing about it. It's annoying when someone's whole identity is the fact that they like to suck cock.

Because mentally-ill cannot consent.

because they're faggots, duh

Tolerance != Supporting

If OP wants to put a dragon dildo up his ass it's his problem, but I wouldn't let my kids anywhere near him.

Bingo bango homo tango

I like gays , but I don't consent to the marriage of those two ug-o's

The jews have been pushing the 6 million narrative long before the ((holocaust)) because the talmud says that this 6 million have to die in order to take back Israel but no one talks about this. There are no evidence of gas chambers and people in the camps died from Typhus and starved due to the bombing of supply routes, alot of german citizens died from this too and the number of deaths from the camps were 200,000.

We don't. Never did. Faggots just like to attention whore.

because it's gay

Because fake marriages is the first step into getting themselves young boys to abuse and share on the web.

I don't, I just don;t think they should be forcing churches to hold the ceremony. Take it to a mosque.

Legal unions, fine. But if a church doesn't want to marry you, they shouldn't have to.

I also vehemently oppose the presence of gays in society because they are a major contributors to the decline in sexual morality, and because they encourage nihilistic lifestyles.

Friendship?

I don't, unless they look like nu-males like those guys.

welp, think we are pretty much done here, sage this jew thread

I have a problem with people pretending that the homosexual lifestyle is healthy and normal. I have known plenty of gay people in my life, and not a single one has been a normal person who just happened to like members of the same sex. They have all been mentally unstable in one way or another. A majority of them have been confirmed pedophiles. They live the same lifestyle of drugs, public sex, spreading STDs, etc. I have been to gay events, and they're just as degenerate as they're stereotyped as being. They're not too far removed from a public orgy. I don't understand how the public can normalize and celebrate what is clearly a mental illness or the legitimately dangerous fetish lifestyle that comes with it.

Imagine a world where faggots stuck their dicks in each other in the privacy of their own homes.

That's a world that cannot be.

Fags must remind the world every minute about how they love the feeling of taking a shit except for instead of your own brown it's your friend's purple.

people can like what i don't like that's fine
but why do they have parades with assless chaps and strap-ons tied to everything? is that really the same thing we are talking about?

>guy says he's gay
ok dude
>immediately disrobes and calls you an oppressor

i just don't want to know about it. it's the whole "pride" movement that turned me off of supporting homos

Sodomites are abominations and child predators. Every fag is a potential child rapist and abuser they are vile animals.

I don't - just don't use the word marriage. This is a word which used to be reserved for church marriage in a Christian church. Call it civic union, give it every single legal benefit of marriage, but fuck off from my religion, and I'll not give a shit what you do.

marriage is heterosexual by nature

bride and groom

husband and wife

yin and yang

male and female

2 become 1, manifest in the creation of a child

that's marriage

No one is a bigger fag then those that lick the boot of the goverment for a license. The right to license is the right to deny. Pro or anti gay, is the thesis/anti-thesis. The synthesis is control.

Pride parades and gay pride in general are just another result of the globalist liberal agenda, not gays themselves. A large portion of gay men absolutely detest them.

Reminder if you know a child with dumb parents that associate with sodomites or expose their kids to those filthy vile reporbate deviant freaks it is your duty to warn and redpill them. Sodomites will rape and abuse a child if they have a chance. They are sick every child is in danger near fags.

> Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

Government should have nothing to do with marriage in the first place.

R-really? Now those are some gays I could really get behind, wink wink.

Fuck off lolbertarian retard. Traditional and valuable institutions must be protected and propped up by the state

>muh based faggots!!

There is no such thing as a good sodomite they are all mentally ill abominations and have no place in a civilised decent moral society

men & women who aren't going to reproduce amongst their own race should kill them selves

I unironically and unashamedly support this.

The sole purpose of legal marriage is to provide state/community moral and financial support for the procreation of the next generation.
Marriage for love has no legal purpose, and should not be acknowledged by the state.
If fags want a rabbi to tell them they have a recognized union they are free to do so. The inherent financial benefits of legal marriage has nothing to do with love or religion.

Legal marriage is a socialized institution to incentivize heterosexual procreation of native citizens. If you cannot procreate, the state has no business in supporting or acknowledging that union.

When i read replies in threads like this and if it's not a trolling i get literally shocked by the fact that such fucking retards exist, even in first-world countries. Glad that in real life most of you are just badly socialized creepy nerds and it is one of the main reasons why are you so triggered by fags.

You do realize not all married het couples have babies, right?

I'd like to thank the LGBTQ community on behalf of defenders of 2nd Amendment rights. Without the example you provided, that if you're loud, obnoxious and annoying enough, you can get people to give you what you want just to shut you up. Without that strategy, American gun rights would be like they are in Great Britain, Australia, or Canada. So, with all my heart, thank you for being the annoying faggots you are.

Slash fucking thread.

Generally it's straight people that make a huge deal of it though..... If I tell people that I'm gay do you honestly think straight people are going to just move on from there?
Usually the first thing they pry into is stuff like "are you top/bottom" and from there it's just constant prying. Maybe if you chucklefucks weren't so nosy gay people wouldn't bug you so much.

Are you left?

Libertarians are just as bad as leftists when it comes to social policy.

>public decency? morality? culture? lol what are u a bootlicker? le free market will fix it

It leads to every other degenerate and perverted sexual act being accepted. Look around today, the bar has been moved yet again as liberals always do. These people need to be thrown from the highest point.

incest? how about necrophilia?

Do whatever you like just don't taint my religion with your heresy.

What if I suck your dick, Fagocles?

thank you user

No-one opposes it anymore. The sky didn't fall.

>If I tell people that I'm gay
No one cares you're gay, so stop telling them. Don't ask don't tell 2.0.

>Muh Slippery Slope

You were dropped as an infant, weren't you.

You do realize people pry into it if you're like "no I don't have a gf" right? They'll start interrogating you like you're holding out on fucking nazi secrets or something.
I don't need stress in my life, I tell people I'm a fucking faggot so they leave me alone.

>someone's whole identity is the fact that they like to suck cock.
Whew, slow down with those imaginary strawmans that can be so easily hated!

>They'll start interrogating you like you're holding out on fucking nazi secrets or something.
Easy. Tell them to fuck off. Weird that everyone thinks they owe so much to others.

That's not how the real world works at all lol

> I can't tell people to fuck off.
Not with zero self esteem, and scared to ward off potential friends or social interactions.
But for a mentall fit person, yes.

I support all gay couples wishing to officially register their union. It'll make it easier to round them up later.

>Generally it's straight people that make a huge deal of it though..... If I tell people that I'm gay do you honestly think straight people are going to just move on from there?
Usually the first thing they pry into is stuff like "are you top/bottom" and from there it's just constant prying. Maybe if you chucklefucks weren't so nosy gay people wouldn't bug you so much.
This is patently fucking ridiculous. Nobody wants to hear about the gay shit you do. Just shut the fuck up about it and leave us alone.

Because it's a tax scam. You are not prohibited from sticking whatever you want up your ass, but you can't get tax relief and other benefits for heterosexual couples just because you found another deranged individual to perform sexual acts with.

You do realize basically every career path in Canada has like 3-9 months of probation which is at-will employment. That's how employers basically bypass discrimination laws and all that other random bs.
You are at the whim of your coworkers and bosses for that first year or so because you have no choice because you can be fired for any reason they want. If they pry, you indulge, you have no choice.
lmao please I worked in the trades for years and people don't fucking shut up about gay shit. These supposed straight men were drawing gigantic fucking 4 foot long dicks on the drywall that would be mudded over.
I've had dicks in my ass and I still question straight guys heterosexuality.

Addendum, whether you're straight or gay it's extremely bad form to talk about the details of your love life among strangers / even acquaintances. You shouldn't share personal information about your spouse to people outside your relationship.

People ask about relationships because it's generic smalltalk. Normally people don't care if I'm care, get over it.
I'm not the one sharing too much info, it's other people that like to pry. I don't tell anyone anything unless they ask. But it's very very rare that people don't pry because being gay is like a one-man zoo for hetero's.

I don't know a single faggot that is monogamous.
They fuck like five or six dudes every night they go out to Auckland's gay spa.
And I know a lot of faggot cos we have a diversity council and a fucking "rainbow tick" system encouraging the hiring of more queers.
Gay marriage is bullshit.

>These supposed straight men were drawing gigantic fucking 4 foot long dicks on the drywall that would be mudded over.

Sounds like a maturity issue on their part. I'm putting the blame on them, not you.

I find it extremely crass and disgusting for people to kiss and tell under any circumstances, straight gay whatever. Talk about sexual conquest, sexual preference etc should be discussed in a depersonalized context and even then only among very close friends, if anything. 0.02

tldr you might be gay but those guys are faggots

Because its disgusting and often linked to mental diseases like hypersexuality, pedophilia, masochism, drugs, and general degenerate insanity

Leaf, there's a difference between finding cocks funny, and finding them delicious.

>If they pry, you indulge, you have no choice.
If an employer is asking about your personal life, he is simply wanting to establish conversation with you- and is simply asking easy questions. Lie- 0% chance he will even listen to what you say, even less that he will remember for more than 1 day.

If people are nosy faggots they have their own issues to address, it's extremely rude to ask people about their personal lives without a prior basis in friendship

If gays had equal rights a couple decades ago the degenerate LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ community would have had no need to snowball into the degenerate cesspool it is now. The gays would have stopped complaining and we'd still have two genders.

>(((legal)))
I oppose the existence of the state.

I've never cared about lying. If people ask about it I'll tell because I don't consider it that much of a secret. I have no problem being gay.
I find it hilarious when these ugly ass tradesworkers think I'm interested in them. Most of them are like 50 year old 2nd year plumbers with missing teeth yet they somehow think I'm interested in them lmao

for the sole reason that those glasses should not be able to bump into each other in the midst of a passionate gay make out session. I do not know whats gayer them or their glasses.

>I've never cared about lying.
Another thing that's hard to understand- the thought that people deserve truth- and that lying, therefore, is wrong.

I don't often tell people I'm gay but when I'm working a job site with people I know will be okay with it I tell them. If they're not a bunch of druggies and if they're young then I have no issues with it.

They can get a legal union without any trouble

marriage is up to the church and whoever among the church is asked to annoint a marriage

it's not a slippery slope, retard. it's the same exact logic as the OP

incest = legal union of two consenting adults in love

necrophilia = legal union of two consenting adults in love, assuming consent was given beforehand

also,

>implying the slippery slope isn't real

you move one thing out of the way, it brings the next thing nearer

This 100%

Why? Have they done a good job so far? For a thousand years, marriage was protected and controlled by the church. After (on average) 200 years of being controlled by the government, divorce rates are higher than ever, birth rates are lower than ever, and gay people are allowed to marry in virtually every single western country.