DRRRRRRRRUMPF BTFO

DRRRRRRRRUMPF BTFO

Done deal it's over.

were sew fukkkkkad
no blamp 2 scope holsters

Its the middle of the night....

god you leftists are fucking retarded

They're nocturnal. That's what happens when you're a jobless loser that can get paid to be bused around by a big jewish daddy.

You're posting at 4 PM

meant for

People hardly want to talk about some "memo" when no one ever saw some.

How are they suppose to defend or attack Trump, when all they have is "anonymous souce tells to the press"...

wait I meant 4 AM

then lie until you find proof, works for the left all the time and they get away with it

Fucking idiot leaf can't even quote right

The tweet was at like 7pm my guy. Eastern time.

IMBEACH GRISWOLD GRUMPF

Lock him up!

Both Gowdy & Chaffetz talked about it & asked for proof first

Dems jumped on the impeach bandwagon because that's what they do

Republicans are, almost exclusively, the same Communists as Democrats. They are fake opposition.

Wheel someone out to defend against an invisible man who leaks things from documents that haven't been seen by the people reporting on them.

You can't find anyone to do that? HAHAHAH

Defend him on what topic?

Does it matter?

>00:39
>7pm eastern time

twitter reports the time at the time it was posted by the tweeter. So there's no conversion or time zone difference you stupid cuck

I literally went on my own twitter and checked it you autistic fuck

They should call Sup Forums to hear about the great martial law plan and the military installing Trump as dicktater

OP is a fagit enabler

kys

You guys know you're taking money from people who kidnap little kids, rape them, and sell them into slavery, right? That's the Faustian bargain you've made for your sheckles. You're enabling kiddie fuckers. And once they're done with those kids, they don't let them go. Once they're used up, they throw them away like used toys. They murder them. By taking thier money, you're bathing in the blood innocents. Sleep tight..

>People hardly want to talk about some "memo" when no one ever saw some.
A lot of Republicans have talked about it. Nobody said they weren't talking about it. They said they couldn't defend Trump.

>reading is hard

>german flag
>00:39, not 12:39 AM
>what is localization?
Sub 20 IQ Trumptards, everybody.

KOBOLD RÜMPF

No jews just right

No way out but through the jew