BRAZIL HATE THREAD

who remembers when moot first put flags on this board and it took a few weeks of bullying before all the brazillian posters realized they couldnt pretend to be white anymore hahahaahahaahah

now you never seen brazillians talking about being white in 1st person

Why would you hate someone based on their location/ethnicity?

Nah, huezillians are cool

FUCKING MONKEYS LAGGING THE SHIT OUT OF NA SERVERS

FUCK BRAZIL

Stick around, we've got some memes for you.

Mahmoud, you should be at the Mosque.

I'm well aware of the memes, it doesn't answer my question though.

FUCK PARDO SCUM

Who would you like to exteminate or save?
>Huehues
>Ivans
>Chinks
>Niggers
>Kikes
>Burgers
>Bongs
>Roos
>Nips
>non country dwellers
>Sandniggers
>Kurwas
>Swedish sandniggers

what a fucking coincidence,i was just arguing with an australian about this but the thread 404'd,so let's deal with some facts buddy,brazil has the second biggest german colony after the US,tons of europeans came here during the industrial revolution and after the second world war,i am probably whiter than you and have more income than your australian sorry ass,and i think it's pretty weird that you're proud of the fact that the english completely massacred all of your natives and you're prob tanned-white just because of that cause there's nothing else this shithole of a country has to offer,at least i don't have deadly snakes and spiders crawling in every corner of my house,cunt.

t. based black guy

that's all you came up with? pathetic

My bro Poortugal sure did a great job there.

The australian microdicked, shitskined, ugly, asianmasculinity, manlet, weak, chink is butthurt.

at least im white hahah rekt

Hue?

do your research on race and ethnicity of brazilians,this is obviously bait but i'll try and be helpful,ever heard of rodrigo hilbert or gisele bundchen? fine examples of brazilians of german ancestry,or maybe come here and see by yourself,preferably in the south/southeast region of the country,look around you,you'll see way more whites than browns and blacks,or you can keep being the pathetic,ignorant piece of shit that you are,not like your opinion of me will change who i actually am,right? i have a german surname: Reichert. do you? probably not,you must have an english surname from a guy who raped your ancestors a couple centuries ago,and you're proud of that aren't you? disgusting,mate.

UMA DELÍCIA

no replies,guess i win then,i come with facts,you come with stupid insults,really goes to show how sad you are.how does it feel knowing that a "huemonkey" is intelectually superior to you? i speak your language,do you speak mine? how can you hate me when i'm clearly better than you in every aspect? well,it's been fun,but i'm gonna sleep now,have a nice one,and watch out for spiders.

7-1 lel