Fresh pro rapefugee propaganda paid by the EU and Soros owned groups and french goverment

Fresh pro rapefugee propaganda paid by the EU and Soros owned groups and french goverment.

What dya think?

youtu.be/X1Fq6gtbx4Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N0EMGnErdac
youtube.com/watch?v=8T-lBSVR0kU
youtube.com/watch?v=xmcgTcrF4VM
un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/
youtube.com/watch?v=U0MF0JRbw7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=z2_dhUv_CrI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we are so fucked

So a fucking arab on carpet is bringin them here, leaded by a white woman?

it's sad that they have to play mindgames like this

"europe accepts refugees, do you?"

They can't base their propaganda on patriotism because the eec is so amorphous nobody even has a feelings towards it or can relate to it so they try to act like "europe" is ok with it and that YOU should come along.

>woman
More like a nonbinary person

I hope everyone in the production of that garbage is skinned alive

wow that was terrible. was this made by a 5 year old refugee or something?

Wtf was that? it's barely coherent towards the end

Comment / like disabled.
Gee, I wonder why.

Commies make the worst art.
Their fictional narratives rarely make sense.
Sounds crazy, but most of the best writers have latent belief in high order [God].
I refer to story structure as opposed to superficial things like characterization / dialogue / physical action.
This was just propaganda thrown together with the assumption that it would seem meaningful to a prepared audience.
I'm of the opinion that this style of propaganda either is already being rejected or will be rejected.
It's horrible structure just makes it stand out as ridiculous all the more.

I think hungary should have been demolished and given to austria in Trianon so we wouldbt have turned into balkan trash

Back to 444 shlomo

>it's their right!

Back to romania gypsy

youtu.be/N0EMGnErdac

What was that even about? Also the right to apply for asylum doesn't grant you the right to enter the country. Nor does it grant you the right to asylum.

Minek jössz ide te mocskos zsidó? A dunában végzed hamarosan a fajtársaiddal együtt

Not bumping it
Not watching it
Voting FP and beating up arabs

Majd ha elmultal 14 probald meg ujra buzigyerek

Menj szopj ki pár niggert anyáddal kipás geci

Meg hamsr a niggerszopasra gondolsz kis buzi

Anyád mondta, hogy mindketten imádjátok a migráns faszt a seggetekben

De sok buzi fantaziad van niggerekrol meg arabokrol kis buzi

>welcome
>*smiles*
>i really DO need you

>magical enough to have a magic carpet
>doesn't know some kinda black magic shit that'll stop the war
fuck off europe

why dont the fairy wear a hijab?

Based Italians tell them to fuck off but Germanic cucks welcome them into there own house further north. Also, he European Union must be destroyed

>Comments are disabled for this video...

>rating disabled
>comments disabled
oy vey

i wish normies understood this is always the ultimate admission of guilt by the creator

>sitting on the floor sharing food with your replacement
Could that shit be any more cucked if it tried?

Link related to OP's pic.
youtube.com/watch?v=8T-lBSVR0kU

so hard to watch I could not finish it

Let them come. I have no problems with refugees and people who want to work here.
We should rather focus on how to get rid of the ones who commit crimes and don't want do integrate.
Generally speaking, migrants can help europe a lot. If you look at the demographics of certain western european countries you would understand that it could be a chance as well.
Let the good ones stay and deport the criminal ones.
In the end, it doesn't matter if it's a person from syria or africa. We should treat them the same and offer them some opportunities.
If they are willing to live by our rules and customs it's perfectly fine and they should be allowed to stay.

>Let them come. I have no problems with refugees
>flag
gee what a surprise

>50% youth unemployment rate in spain
>nah, let's import arabs and africans
You can fuck right off, m8.

>P-ples fuck my wife. S-she needs strong muslim cock.

What's up Ahmed ?

What are you talking about? Some spanish people move here as well.
For them, it's even easier.
In the end, they have to make the decision on their own. You can't force them. If africans or arabs want to move here and work why shouldn't we let them in?

How much did the JIDF pay you for that shill goy?

their pupils look rather black, even for people of middle eastern ancestry.

Whatever you say, Ahmed.

>people who want to work here
>We should treat them the same and offer them some opportunities.

> If you look at the demographics of certain western european countries
They escape again to your country, Hans - even resettled here by EU quotas with bigger housing opportunities and training than some homeless guy or non-EU legal/ilegal migrant.

And we import manpower from our former colonies to compensate manpower.

Those Levantine people just want your German gibsmedats and don't assimilate to Western Civ.

>Generally speaking, migrants can help europe a lot. If you look at the demographics of certain western european countries you would understand that it could be a chance as well.

You are not going to fix the poor white's demographic by replacing them with arabs.

Why are you here?

>Romanian Cotton Eye Joe
>Rap

Jesus what trashy propaganda.

>ratings disabled
>comments disabled

Do you feel in charge?

fuck off goat fucker. They are from a different and incompatible culture, look at the ME they are all shitholes and that's the only culture shitskins can create, their IQ is too low and they are too indoctrinated by islam to be able to build any real civilisation.

>Europe protects its borders
>and welcomes refugees

What the actual fucking fuck, how delusional do you have to be to believe this

Eurodame is going to get (((diversified))) by a group of five 33 y/o child (((refugees))).

all of my rage

Áruló.

How did you get them to fuck off, Portugal?
Please share your secrets.

We've gone from a sex ratio with a few more women than men, to a male dominated ratio that rivals china in just a couple of years.

overpopulation is one of rhe biggest problems. we should be reducing the worlds poplulation, not expand it.

whites arnt the ones with the problem tge rest of the world is

most of the migrants who come end up on welfair and their kids become a social underclass of crimanls. not all but a significat portion. they also will begin to demand more reprensation like whats happening in america with blacks and latinos

the future is brown

BRRAPPF BRRRAPPPFTT BRRRAAAPPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTT

Pretty shit Aladdin remake tbqh

>the*

I love how they arrived in eastern Europe and they kicked them out.
God bless us

>muh demographics

this is such a nonsense argument

even if our populations shrink, whats wrong with that? workforce gets smaller and the price for work goes up -> good for the people
and people who are financially oversecured are likely to have more children

Has princess Diana resurrected?

So they promote wars. You can't pass if you're part of a peaceful community, you can only pass if you're one of those brutalized barbaric monkeys.
Why do they do it? hm...

Holy fucking shitballs, top quality post

>"Europeans protect their borders and welcome refugees"
>'Europeens Sans Frontieres' sign at end

So are you protecting the borders or without them?

It's true, at least we wouldn't have been part of Warschau pact then

Yeah it's actually pretty great. Their own propaganda lets the monkeys know that east of Germany we don't want them.

Fuck it, I've always preferred to be called "Central Europe", but if it means that we'll have a bad reputation amongst refugees, I'm down for eastern Europe.

We actually put them to training to work and to work. This isn't welfare state.

They don't want to be separated from their communities that are most in Germany and other Northern countries.

We don't need these guys. We can import man labor from Brasil, Goa (India) and former Portuguese Africa if Merkel and Macron wants third worlders in every EU country to grow economy. They are better than some raperefugees that throw acid and don't do Allahu Snackbar attacks.

>Soros owned groups
Proofs or is this another "let's blame a boogeyman" meme?

>put them to work
As in...y'know...the 'good' way? Or just a regular job? (I hope you mean forced labour camps with very little pay).

They get jobs here as well. Or at least the head paki does. I think the other 30 stay home and breed and whatnot. But the one that works doesn't do a very good job. He stinks the place up with paprika sweat, and pollutes the very room with his presence.

Being an economic wasteland without any jobs or prospects.

>>comments disabled
Guess it wasn't well received

the story and scripting of this doesn't even make any fucking sense

>let them come
Yes, let them bash their brains on our glorious wall. Let them come to the slaughter.

Is that even real? Impossible it's meant serious. Is that a false flag to motivate neonazis to send dick pics to junker?

Yeah this is what I thought too.

It's all always in the good way. As I told before, they have better housing opportunities. Their women just want to stay at home and breed. I have a report that only one Syrian refugee finished the course in Mechanical Enginnering that he started in a university in Syria.

The gibsmedat isn't enough and they were promised (by the boat people) or planed to settle Northern Europe early before being resettled by EU quotas.

It's pretty easy to understand that Syria was a failed state way before the war - a country that shares a border next to newly industrialised country as Turkey. Part of it - they suck at work - uneducated low class or low-mid class in Syria.

Literally listed at the end.
Fondation Hippocréne part of Open Society (owned by soros)

It's like it's false opposition. But like our false opposition. Are we... finally starting to outjüden der jüden?

The (((organised criminals))) are trying to be manipulative, to promote their criminal activity against the people of Europe.

Altruism was a mistake. I will raise my children to be selfish.

It's pretty easy to grasp: White female betrayer shovels in invaders and then gives you a chiding lecture born of her own naivety. Presumably she gets gang-raped after the video ends. I did like how they made the elderly Arab a clear stand-in for people smugglers. They've simply romanticized what he does into a magic carpet ride.

>"Europe protects its borders, and protects refugees! What about you?"
is the part that makes me want to roll lit oil drums into the EU parliament and mount the survivors' heads on pikes. How can one protect one's borders if they're open, and who protects Europe from the refugees?

The "what about you" is a standard Marxist agitprop media technique to make it seem like anyone asking the aforementioned question is an outsider to the group.

There is also bigger communities - Syrians, Afghans - allied with other Muslims (Turkish) in Northern Europe and the mosques.

This happens to a little as Spain and probably at some Eastern Europe.

Some of these actually refuse to board the plane from Greece to Portugal.

We have Brazilians, Ukranians and Cape Verdians still working here

Selfish towards their own kind is the ideal way,fuck others but selfish by yourself and against you own kind is also not ok because others will grow stronger by being in group.

This is a good strategy.
Teach your kids how to fight, as well. Legitimately how to fight, not krav memega.

>"I expected more from Spain. My friends who live in Germany have all. Germany give them house and money.
>While me, I have no future here." Well then maybe you should go back then.
>He also want to bring his father in Spain, cause in Turkey the father has not adequate medicare. Makes one think.

youtube.com/watch?v=xmcgTcrF4VM

Our border patrols are not that cucks like presented in the video. God bless they beat the shit out of them and never let them in..

>krav memega
Just call it like it is, Jew-Jitsu

>comments disabled
>votes disabled
That's all I need to know. It's obvious they're not okay to differing opinion, and definitely not positive about it.

I always thought jew jitsu was banking,hoarding gold,bending the laws to favour yourself or your interests etc.

Well,that is as european as it gets,votes disabled and comments disabled.

>be V4 country
>join EU in 2004
>give up sovereignty - lisboa treaty
>your citiziens cannot work in Germany for next 7 years because they are protecting their labour market
>shitskins invade EU/Germany
>we have to take them because our labour market needs them
>V4 you have to take them to, muh sanctions
yes ahmed kraut, makes perfect sense

un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/

act 14

Holy fuck, this is so gay
>Comments are disabled for this video.
No wonder they are.

Then watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=U0MF0JRbw7Q

White man needs help getting a black bull to fuck his wife. Enter Europeman

youtube.com/watch?v=z2_dhUv_CrI

Italy welcomes all of them, what do talking about?

I wanna fuck this pixie.

r34 ?