How does this image make you feel?

It makes me feel based.

Praise kek!

Sargon red pilling normies, business as usual

Physically ill.

Embarrassed

This exactly

Not you Italy. Everyone but you.

It makes me feel like salty milk and nickels.

you do know the pewdiepie meme is pushed by stormfags right

Hello centipedes I'm a bit of a fan of r/the_donald, and I hear a lot about the four chans. Regrettably, I'm old, and every time I've gone to the Sup Forums website I get confused and ornery. Is there somewhere on the internet that I can go, in order to figure out just how to fuck to use that website? Seriously, I want in, but the site's not user-friendly, and I'm not one of these fancy-ass milennials that just intuitively understands things.

Seems like cute fanart of some relatively mild cultural figures.

I approve but choose not to join the alt-right clique since it's become mostly memes, AR least the proud boys are trying to better themselves. Both are admirable movements in defence of Western values.

it doesnt

t. kikes

Like we have this thread every day.

It makes me feel like wishing it was 2007 again and Chanolgy never happened.

Sargon and Milo are useful idiots, for us, and the other side.
I take it the other guy is ARE NIGE, i would let proudly accept his independent penis into my mouth and anus.

Also sage, stop making threads about e-celebs. They made a board for that.

This causes people to cringe to death. Many such cases!

It's a cringefest. We know goddamnit. This is what you get when your movement grows beyond its borders. Do you think Londonium or Caesarea looked exactly like Rome? Fuck no. But it was still Roman.

But you know what? It's still infinitely better than "MY VAGINA....... HAS ITS OWN VOICE"

Better one desu

Makes me feel sick that someone would lump Farage in with a faggot and Milo.

Thats worse.

Why does nige look like a nigger?

What is this? A psyche test? How does a dick feel in your ass, faggot?

>How does this image make you feel?
It was all a mistake...we should have kept our memes secrets, our vision hidden, our true intentions shrouded in the folds of the internet.

E-celebs are making idiots into useful idiots but the problem is that they're not really that useful and that they are still idiots. Then they came here and Sup Forums is shit now ;(

>stormfags
fuck off nigger

Put Hitler, Goebbels and Himmler. That will make it bearable, your versions worse.

Okay, here we go:
Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs -In contact with aliens -Possess psychic-like abilities -Control france with an iron but fair fist -Own castles & banks globally -Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line -Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city) -Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth -First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies -both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51 -Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them -They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world -You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now -The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land? -They learned fluent French in under a week -Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff -The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society -In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

I'm annoyed at the usage of "normie" if anything else.
I don't even know your e-celebs to be honest. I don't know who that argument guy is, as well as the lanky long-haired guy. Why watch people repeat what Sup Forums says? I'm all for pushing that to normalfags but jesus christ there's no point for people here to watch this stuff.

This is so cringey, I mean. What is the "redpill" to these people?

>Feminism and SJW's are bad! REDPILL!

At least they're fighting leftists so I guess it's best to just let them go about their business without trolling or scorn.

idk but sargon of akkad is a cunt

I'm 14 and everything is le cringe xDDDDDDDD

Useful idiots.

Those are fucking fighting words bro!

>that gif
Saved! Thanks user!

>English language
>Flag is Australian

As a leftist I'm enjoying seeing you guys devolve into infighting so much. Just as the old man predicted, contradictions will heighten and eventually your unfriendly environment will send all the gen-zs back to us.

Praise Kek, my dude! Shadilay!
Oy very, I love based jews!
I enjoy low fruits and I love jerking off in 2h long chats with people that share my exact opinion.

Also, can we debate feminism a couple more times?

This. I know the burgers own like 30% shares in the English language, but what the fuck is Australia doing?

only fags say stormfags unironically

sorry, but after mount goobergate image i am impervious to these things

Gay. Really, really gay

pretty bad

I don't care about e-celebs, so indifferent.

it's from an Sup Forums thread
I guess an australian was the first to reply out of all english-speaking countries

Ah right. Makes a bit more sense.

It triggers the hell out of nu-Sup Forums

I love it.

if you want to save civilization, you're a normie.

It makes me expect divide and conquer shilling in this thread.

but I like the bog meme

Just let our Reddit colony have fun

>bog
Bóg means God in Polish (I'm not one of them, I just work with them)

>varg
how about no to LARPing neo pagan faggots

>dragging the bogs into this
you just blew your shot at citizenship in bogdangrad

A) Cringe, B) Where is Jordan Peterson?

They ain't saving the world, contray to public belief, climate change poses a more serious threat to our species than SJWs.

Would wage war with pewdiepie out of 10, lad. Don't see why he is included in that pic?

There are stormfags. Learn to fucking critique fat shits in our movement.

he is rothschild agent

why is it that reddit never does or creates anything, but always takes credit for everything?

Because they are normies
Normies ruin everything fun

Freakin' BASED! *squeak*

Fucking epik

Not sure why people think so highly of sargon he just parrots what other people have already said zero original thought and jumps on bandwagons for views and exposure.

fuck off alt-lite sargon

>Sargon

Into the trash.

>'Ενα γαμημένο φύλλο

SHAREBLUE CHARACTER ASSASSINATION

>comparing Are Nige to e-celeb bullshit
Insulting tbqhwyfam

kek

sargon "healthcare is a right" of akkad

sargon " it's not because they're pakistani" of akkad

sargon " opressed kekistani" of akkad

are they driving a kubelwagon?

It fills me with the feeling of having just walked in on someone masturbating.

Who the fuck are these people except nigel? I'm guessing media jews.

>normie
>not normalfag

Memes, dude.
I don't know who the faggot is though.

This is some top tier 'tism.

yeah deus vult brother amirite! XD GOD WILLS IT XD

>Shillgon of Cuckad
>Redpilled
he's a self diagnosed leftist and a race traitor too

Sup Forums cringe thread?
really I almost fucking puked what kind of retard would draw something like this

Did you get this from fucking facebook OP? That compression is absolutely disgusting

alt-right = nu-Sup Forums

We need to go back to being NatSocs not (((civic nationalists)))

>Milo
>I love black cock and constantly talk about it.
>I am literally only relevant because people think it's funny how shameless I am.
>Being able to make leftists mad is a valuable skill as opposed to being something you can achieve just by saying something like "there are only two genders".

>Sarcuck of Akkad.
>Here's a video of some leftist retard saying something obviously stupid.
>Here's me laughing.
>I am smart for doing this, and helping to save civilisation and fight dah culture war.
>Also don't criticise other 'anti-SJW' people because we're a COMMUNITY and it's bad to have standards and hold people to those standards.
>Even if they're corrupt and shilling for a site that censors free speech.

Yeah, civilisation is saved.

Is the nigger in the front with pepe in the back because he's black?

It's not one or the other you are both larping faggots

But user, the fedoras who now believe in a frog God as opposed to no God can't satisfy a woman, only through a black man will their wife be happy :^)

Muslim here, with a message for you all.
We will take over Europe.
While you cucks can barely have one child and a dog, we'll fucking have 6-7.

While you waste you time around clubbing, and shitposting here, we're creating mosques, and converting people to Islam day by day.

Islam is the fastest growing religion and is projected to have over 2bn followers by 2020.

France and Germany (EU) are set to take it many many many more "refugees", which would aid us in the Islamification of Europe.

There's literally nothing you can do about it, except cry here and create more shit-tier memes.

We are a dedicated people, who pray 5 times a day, yet you cannot go to church on Sunday, cuckstians.

Go on, keep making memes and stuff, and keep posting on Sup Forums, so you don't go outside and actually deal with us taking over.

Can't make that shit up, lmao.

Don't you have to drive your wife's son to school, Sargon?

bog meme is funny, the rest is accurate

Yet he still redpills more people than you do.

maymays on 4chen how is that possible

come back and talk to us in a year

How come when i try and post a thread i get upload failed.

>redpills
Yeah, if having a centrist position on every topic and sending in hordes of redditors like you to Sup Forums was classed as redpilled

>While you cucks can barely have one child and a dog, we'll fucking have 6-7

What's the point of having 6-7 dogs? I think you might actually be a Gyppo LARPing as a mussie

>inb4 copypasta

>Even if they're corrupt and shilling for a site that censors free speech.
Quick rundown?

Sup Forums has changed.

Will the 2016 Election be its peak?

You're losing most of your sons and daughters to western degeneracy as we speak. Freedom is just too tempting.

Most girls with headscarfs are just playing make belief to keep their parents happy while they fuck non-muslims by the dozen.

disgusted