viewzone.com/
realizethelies.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Curtain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prove it did.

All the pictures my man

Show me.

Soviets "discovered" all the "destruction camps". As in, they found the concentration camps and constructed stuff to make it look like they were destruction camps, but they did an extremely poor job so any closer look at it dispels the illusion.

archive.org/details/TheGulagArchipelago-Threevolumes

You mean the ones where Soviets in Soviet Uniforms execute Russians?

A "death camp" only has 13 dead bodies?

Any more pictures to present as evidence? This is weak.

American soldiers in the picture, clearly this is proof that the Americans did the holocaust right?

No Nazi was ever a Holocaust denier.

This one, simple fact shows that everything the modern deniers try to claim is a post hoc contrivance. From 1945 onwards, thousands of Nazis were captured and hundreds tried for their part in the Holocaust and other crimes against humanity. They tried to pretend they were someone else, they tried to pretend they didn't know what was happening, they tried to pretend they didn't have as much to do with it as others, they tried to claim they were just following orders and they tried to justify it as "the kind of thing that happens in war." But what not one of them ever did was deny it happened.

>american soldiers

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Not an argument. Nobody ever denied Ch'tulu lives on the bottom of the pacific ocean either.

Helmet shape and uniform looks American to me. Do you have a source for the picture so we can confirm or deny it?

Goebbels’ diary entry of 27 March 1942 (emphases added):

The Jews are now being pushed out of the General Government, beginning near Lublin, to the East. A pretty barbaric procedure is being applied here, and it is not to be described in any more detail, and not much is left of the Jews themselves. In general one may conclude that 60% of them must be liquidated, while only 40% can be put to work.

Mfw a friend that knows I don't believe in the holocaust cult started bugging me specificly about the fire pits in auswitch, claimig there were pics. I asked for him to send it but he was pretty pissed from my denial at this point and asked me to look it up. I did and was not surprised when I found no proof of the fire pits. Only pictures of a couple of dead guys that it looked like were being burned. Proof is a dead word to me.

>looks american to me
Show me one American uniform that looks like that HAHAHAHHAAHA

Really? So hundreds of men were tried and executed, each one of them framed for something that didn't happen according to you, and NONE of them said so? And they all "played along" and let themselves be framed and executed without saying or doing anything? Lol

Do some math.

6 million people in 5 years = 3.287 per day = 136 per hour = 2.3 per minute

Show me a German one that looks like that.

>american
holdin in me chuckles

Sure
now show me your american uniform LOL

>the pictures of russians in russian uniforms with russian guns killing russians in russia

>ITS THE SHOAH!

Nigger do you even bother to LOOK at the pictures? Or wait, you actually think Auschwitz could truck in, gas, and cremate 700 people every day for 5 years? Pfft.

>Replying twice to the same post.

Sup Forums has ID's you idiotic newfag.

If it actually happened there would be no reason to make any research about it a hate crime.

Hey mane, that's my diary entry.

not replying to my posts
>thinks i don't have eyes and can't see him running

In the majority of the world it's not a hate crime

They're obviously all wearing M1 Combat Helmets you fucktard.

I'm not running. I'm pointing out your desperate attempt to samefag.

Also your post here looks nothing like the majority of the soldiers, barring 2 in the picture. You've proven nothing.

Rothschild’ diary entry of 3 October 1917 (emphases added):

The Jewish Communists are now pushing for the coup of Russia and preparing for the take-over of Germany with an army of two million strong, while its troops are fighting away from their center of power. It will be bloody, but necessary to give us the land for the creation of Israel. We then have to ensure that the gentiles never lay a hand on us again, through starting a second world war and fulfilling the prophecy of the Torah, where 6 million Jews have to disappear to create Israel.

Right, so these men, who loved their country so much they were willing to die for it in combat, died for their country so their people wouldn't be exterminated. This is somehow hard to believe?

Show me video recordings or some sort of proof of your claims. The Soviet JEWS discovered ALL the physical evidence for the holocaust and to this day, you are not allowed to even mention Jews. In many countries, you get thrown in jail if you ask questions about the holocaust.

Read up on whose stories you're actually choosing to believe:

Prove to me that you didn't kill your mother

literally google german soldiers, they look exactly like what's in the pic. and high ranking american personnel don't wear that garb.

>being this autistic

So you claim the diary entry is fake?

They lied because they thought the German people would all be executed otherwise?

Helmet shapes are wrong in your picture and don't match the picture here Also congrats on only replying once this time, rather than attempt to samefag again.

>implying german soldier helmets are the same as concentration camp officer helmets

>implying concentration camp officer helmets look anything like american soldier helmets

your logic is moot

I strongly suggest you read the collection of stories from the Soviet Union I've linked you, to give you a better understanding of whose narrative you are choosing to propagate.

Commies are lying every day on international television now, what makes you think they were any different back then? Did you not see the constant slew of lies about Trump? What do you think happened when there was no internet to refute them?

No, moot is moot. My logic is sound. Unless you're going to prove that german camp helmets are the same as US helmets, you have no argument.

again, prove it. show american soldiers that look like that. i showed multiple german officers that wear the same uniform as the officers in there.

show me us soldiers that look like that uniform or else your argument is nothing. and while your at it, explain why the US soldiers dressed their officers up in nazi garb but didn't dress the soldiers up, if your theory is that the US faked this picture.

>they look exactly like what's in the pic
No they don't you stupid asshole, the helmets in the pic are American M1 combat helmets.

>again, prove it

You can't just shift the burden of proof because you're losing.
You're attempting to prove those helmets are not US helmets. So far you've posted a picture of helmets that don't match, and then spewed greentext.

Step up your game a bit please, this is getting silly.

Literally just google American soldier world war 2

It's also super weird that you're willing to accept the systematic extermination of the Jews by Germany based on one picture.

It is in the countries that matter. I don't deny that crimes against jews took place but when you ban all historical research about something that supposedly happend, especially when that something is a money making cow, it makes me at least suspicious about it.

Who said it's one picture? There's thousands. Go back to bed, you weren't involved in this debate, dumb dutchie. Let the first worlders talk.

whale.to/b/holocaust_revisionism.html

>Ignoring me after all the helmet pictures another anons post

Cute. Run along now champ.

cool, someone learned html and css and wrote conspiracy theories on a site

implying this is a m1 combat helmet and not a german helmet

lmfao

so, the americans decided to fake the holocaust, and only had one soldier wear a german helmet, but had everyone else wear american helmets. and also they were okay with three people wearing german officer uniforms?

like what are you even saying lmfao

Whole lot of evidence and citations you posted there, friend.

kill yourself nigger, read whats there faggot.
educate-yourself.org/
viewzone.com/
realizethelies.com/

posting the same pic you retarded shill fuck, GAS THE JEWS, HOLOHOAX IS UNDENIABLE

Yep, runs away from the question.

Well, here's what I got:
>dude some of those pictures have american helmets

Still won't answer why they would mix american helmets with german officer uniforms, and and mix a single german soldier helmet into the picture.

Your conspiracy theories are pretty flimsy, and if your gonna base your entire argument that the holocaust was faked off something so flimsy you shouldn't wonder why the entire planet doesn't believe you lmfao

Ok, so why cling to this picture? They're clearly Americans, part of the allies that killed large swathes of the inmates of the concentration camps that could hold 271k people total, by destroying German supply lines.

There's 4 million holocaust camp survivors, how did all these people survive if the Germans didn't treat them well?

>Still won't answer why they

Burden of proof is on you. You said they are german helmets, prove it.

I'm not clinging to the picture, the britfag was clinging to the picture saying it was fake. I destroyed his argument. That's all.

And I can make up history too, wikipedia or your just making everything up bud

>I destroyed his argument.

I'm still waiting for proofs though. You're a cutie.

So did the Soviets NOT discover all the destruction camps? Are you saying there was no Iron Curtain?

I gave you the proof, i've been waiting for your rebuttle but you gave none, so I win. end of story.

You can't run away from an argument and claim you win dummy lel

>I gave you the proof,

Oh, thank God. I'm glad to hear that. So where is it?

wikipedia or didn't happen. sorry, don't believe fake disinfo from your html alt-right blog sites

already showed you the picture of the german officers. already asked you if it were the americans why are there german officers in the picture

and you ran away from the question

end of debate

Alright.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

I always thought that tiger execution was epic but wierd. Wouldn't the rope slide? Aren't there trees nearby? Why not just shoot her?
Now I know it was just communism.
t.exUSSR citizen

>already showed you the picture of the german officers

Oh, you mean this post? The post we already established has american helmets in as posted here ?

Well you certainly proved... nothing.

sorry bud, alt-right youtube videos and hobby blogs aren't evidence.

post wikipedia or it's literally something that someone typed.

Wow thanks user this picture really made me think. now I totally believe 6 gorzillian jews were gassed by evil nazis. Who could deny it after seeing this

Why even bother with these morons?

i asked why would there be american helmets but german officers? explain why they would mix them together since your theory is that it was the americans.

It's a book series by a Nobel prize winning writer who wrote down his accounts of what happened in the Soviet union in the first link.

The second is Yuri Bezmenov, a highly ranked KGB officer defector who explains what the Soviets did.

wow, cool a picture of two buildings on fire.

i totally believe 9000 americans died now, who could deny it after seeing this?

>your logic

Are you completely fucking blind?

Not sure. If you were to pay attention you would see my post here clearly says:
>Any more pictures to present as evidence?
and here >Do you have a source for the picture so we can confirm or deny it?

I'm asking you for evidence to back up your claim. I'm saying they look American to me, you're saying that are definitely German, yet can't prove it.

cool a book! where's the wikipedia to state your facts? don't see one. brb, gonna write a book and put whatever i want in it, and since it's a book it's fact.

oh so your saying the helmet I outlined is a m1 combat helmet? hmm... are you blind?

>Ignoring his post and repeating your debunked point.

You're not very good at this.

Just watch the video then, use the information in it to destroy any arguments we might have. Refusing to read or watch anything is just weird.

I'm asking you for a theory to back up your claim. Why did they mix in german officers with american helmets if they were trying to fool everyone?

Oh your not sure? Cool. Well, no arguments here. You're not sure, debate over.

>ignoring the helmet i outlined and repeating your conspiracy theory

You're not very good at this.

>I'm asking you for a theory to back up your claim.

I'd have to be a moron like you to make a theory with no solid facts, surely?
>debate over.
Stop trying to run, cutie.

>oh so your saying the helmet I outlined is a m1 combat helmet?
Yes that is exactly what I'm saying you fucktard. The helmet you outlined doesn't even curve the same as the German helmet you pasted over the picture as an example.

Yep, you'd have to be a moron to make a theory that the americans made up the holocaust with no solid facts. Yep, debate over. We both agree man, no running here.

Oh, didn't know you were blind, my bad i'll stop bullying you.

If you think that curve is a m1 combat helmet curve then you're blind lel.

>that the americans made up the holocaust with no solid facts.

Where did I say the Americans made it up?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Curtain

Behold, the moron who believes a confirmation bias is a good excuse for cognitive reasoning skills.
The guy's head isn't even turned to the same angle as the helmet you pasted over the image you fucking idiot.

The Soviets created the Holocaust, not the Americans. The Soviets were Jewish.

You implied that the picture is made up, if so then who made it up. And why are their german officers in it.

>still thinks the helmet i outlined is a m1 combat helmet

lmao

I didn't imply its made up. I implied its American soldiers.

If I implied anything other than that, please show me which post and quote me directly please.

Typhus is a bitch...
F

Alright, I get it, you're not just pretending to be retarded. I'm out.

Ok, so why were american soldiers in a picture with german officers with dead bodies then, explain your theory.

nah, i've already been out since the moment you implied the helmet i outlined was a m1 combat helmet

This guy is experiencing severe cognitive dissonance, that's why he's lashing out and clinging to nonsense while ignoring all the actual information thrown at him. Just ignore him.

Well, if I had to indulge a theory the picture could have been taken as the Americans have captured the camp. The "german officers" have no weapons on display, and could be in custody.

And the dead bodies are dead bodies. My original comment stated that 13 of them is hardly some mass death camp, is it now?

>Just ignore him.
I'm having a bit too much fun with his antics. Apologies.

When will this stop? Rewriting a history wont lead us anywhere. Holocaust must be not thing of the past, but thing of the future.