Even if they prove Trump had collusion with Russia

Even if they prove Trump had collusion with Russia
Even if Comey is right and Trump tried to influence an FBI investigation
Even if Trump is corrupt and an unwitting Russian spy......

He still cannot be impeached until 2019.
The republicans would never vote to impeach a Republican sitting President.
They hold the house and Senate.
You cannot arrest or prosecute a sitting president.
Trump is here to stay.
Get the fuck over it
>muh impeachment
>Trump is done
>the republicans are done

Y'all retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/passantino/status/864681609882218496
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Self bump for retardation

His name is Seth Rich

This is also interesting.
Hillary and the Dems can be prosecuted and jailed.
But...
>muh computer
>That evidence
>controlling corruption

How are they going to prove it?

Trump is done. Your fucking retarded OP.
You really think that they Democrats couldn't get enough republicans to vote against him after what he has done to the party???
Fuck drumpf.
Won't last the year

Your digits are impressive.
But, you are wrong.
Name one Republican Senate member that would vote to impeach Trump

Jesus fucking Christ. Two times missing trips. Wtf

Trump is basically gone. What will white trash do now? Their golden boy leader is going to prison. Who will they turn to next as their great white hope? All we know is whoever they decide on, he will likely be as moronic or even worse than the buffoon they elected to be president.

I'm honestly getting Nov 7th vibes here

Not true.
Explain to me exactly how they will get Trump out of office.
Otherwise, you are just a shitposting shill retarded jew.
Give me some basis in fact.
>inb4 you can't
Facts son. Give them to me

>Name one Republican Senate member that would vote to impeach Trump
You know who. But trust me, there are others.

good work on the goalposts there user but do you really think the GOP will commit suicide for ol Dornald?

McCain is to smart to hand the white house to Pence.
Nobody wants Pence as president.
Idgaf who you are.
Trumps agenda got him into office, and it will get pushed through

They don't have any factual evidence on Trump to het him out!!!
Even if they find some it won't be until 2019 until they could do something about it.
TRUMP IS HERE UNTIL 2019 NO MATTER WHAT YOU FUCKS

>They don't have any factual evidence on Trump to het him out!!!
a memo from an FBI director is something that will be taken quite seriously you know, especially since drumpf clearly fired comey when he was out of town so he could get his hands on the memos

>Trump is here to stay.
Okay, ask him to actually do what he said he would with the wall. None of this bullshit about BUT i'm repairing the current wall so we gucci goys.

Pence would implement Trump's agenda better than Trump ever could. Trump is just too incompetent and not a good leader. He'll never accomplish anything.

That's a memo, great.
It's still Comey's word against the Trump administration.
It will Go on forever.
And meanwhile, Trump, if he doesn't resign, will jam his agenda through the house, Senate, and executive orders.

They can only force him to resign

so you agree that would be admissible as evidence then.

>the senate will work with him
no because they want to keep their jobs. best case scenario for you he shits out EOs for a year or two that are immediately reversed by the next guy and dems win everything for 10 years.

Pence is no better than Trump and is extolled with religion.
Nobody gets behind him in the populous and there are not many that support him politically

I don't agree that it is admissible as evidence because it did not come from Trump's mouth or hand.
It came from Comey's.
Sure, he is the Fbi director but it is still his word against the presidents.
I don't see that as good evidence

And, eurofag. Why do you have to bring everything back to
>muh EU

fox news are reporting it. it's over.

twitter.com/passantino/status/864681609882218496

I'll take lawful evil over chaotic evil. Plus Pence might just be the final nail in the coffin of Christianity being the Offical State Religion.

Fox news are as retarded and sensationalistic as breitbart, infowars, and CNN.
>fox news said it!!!
>gotta be true
Grow a brain. Just because a shady American news source says something doesn't mean it's true.
If we believed everything they said aliens would be making us, Bigfoot has been sighted 500 times and rapes people in the woods, and Hitler lived into his 90's.

Fox news is not based in fact fella

Fox is the last bastion of pro-trumpism in america. now it's just the shadow population Sup Forums whispering reassurances back and forth. everything that was real has fallen.

>Sure, he is the Fbi director but it is still his word against the presidents.
In that case the president is fucked.

I don't think that it's that simple. You can't just say that because he is Comey that he is right. He has made mistakes too. Sure, Trump is much more of a buffon, but that doesn't make comey's statements and memos 100% fact

Fox is no bastion of truth, at all. They are driven by ratings and leadership like everyone else. They does forth sensationalism and whatever will get people to watch their smut.
American news is entertainment. And only that nowadays. Which is sad

Fug

I'm only kidding, sorta. If Comey is telling the truth (he probably is), Trump is not stupid enough to perjuring himself. If you watch his deposition, you'll see he's capable of being honest and logically consistent when his ass is on the line. His best course then is to plead the fifth, which doesn't hurt him in any way.