>>125871994

Bump

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1495015949933.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=kDsjlTM4gus
victuruslibertas.com/2017/05/readers-and-viewers-of-vl-ask-fbi-user-their-own-questions/
twitter.com/StevePieczenik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reminder mh370 malayasia was hacked and remotely stolen...the ((hackers)) ransomed it, but Malaysia never paid

>Control airplanes remotely via laptops

Utter bullshit. The concern is laptops being used as bombs.

fuck off mossad

Not true.. I work for biggest telecom in Canada and they can turn your phones on if they want to, whenever. I'm sure Israel cybercommand has tons of neat tricks

bump

dont let it slide

I admit I doubted him a bit over the Syria shit but I just learned today to never underestimate Trump

.oh would you like to swing on a star

carry MOONBEAMs home in a jar

and be better off than you are...

or would you rather be a mule

what did he mean by this?

Riddle me this: Why would Israel want a new pipeline that moves Arab oil through Syria, when recently they discovered massive amounts of oil in their own seas? With other massive amounts of oil and natgas discovered in Cyprus and Egypt too, and Israeli companies already investing in those too.
If anything, Israel wants ISIS to be a thing so that NO pipeline is made, so they can sell their own oil to the EU instead of the Arabs.

.no the pilot had three runways set up on his extremely impressive home flight sim setup

last one used was diego garcia south approach

it got parked outside camp justice

.the CIA can't just walk into an airplane dealer and buy a new Airbus or Boeing if they're using it for black ops

people will ask questions and there will be a paper trail

bump

.ask yourself why this site suddenly started stripping exif data from images posted, and the date this happened

it wasn't fake

I honestly think that Russian Jet crashed due to an engine failure & Putin claimed Isis to look tough

But this is interesting

Oh shit this is insane if true

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1495015949933.webm

Don't worry about it my friend. Some people on here are just really really high.

cia through its subsidiaries owns more commercial airliners than any other entity you hmong

I hate that song. I've heard it so many times at work.

.no shit

they all have serial numbers on them and their parts

read between the lines

>weebshit pic

I won't even bother reading your pathethic opinions, kid.

Sup Forums has been awesome in the few days.

if this is real I will quit smoking

I honestly don't think he actually gives a shit about you mate.I see no reason to give one.

Sup Forums is an anime website.
If you don't like anime, go to plebbit or whatever.

.who was on the plane got the finance by ways and means

certain intellectual property rights

who profits? everyone concerned

that survived, that is

go to Sup Forums if you want to post degenerate cartoons for kids and play with the other imbeciles.

.diego garcia has some extremely amenable facilities and atmosphere if you intend nefariosity of purpose

Wrong, you have anime boards and you should stay there, just how nobody likes Sup Forums posting on other boards

i cant believe trump tower pays you idiots for this kind of bullshit

Bump. Nuke Israel.

.Falklands forever, cunt.

.what better a test rig than that which is already thought to be lost, if lost again is what you intend?

.bump because fuck this sliding shit in the ass, sideways, with a cactus

I'd believe you more if you weren't a swede

>he named the jews
Good bye mr. Trump, you were a good lad

there's so much going on i cant follow annymore.
they are seriously pushing it to discredit the president this time it seems.

.john podesta now works for the washington post

A mule is an animal with long funny ears
He kicks up at anything he hears

I really hope this is true but I think Trump will probably bow to the Jews in the end.

Well, that's it. Trump is finished.
You can't fight the kikes.

>Unit 8200

Same guys who spilled the NSA leaks all over the internet, btw.

Anyway, I've been bringing this up in every thread.

>Israel is mad that Trump warned Russia of an impending terrorist attack

>The method used was the same used against a Russian airliner in Egypt

>Literally no one in the MSM is discussing this at all. AT ALL.

How is this even fucking possible? It's insane.

Shut the f****** you f****** f***** cheeky conch I'm sick of snarky little jerks like you typing these trite and smart ass responses when you know damn well what they were talking about haha anyways I'm so tired I've been up for 3 days I'm using voice to text on my cell phone because I can't type straight but a what's up I love browsing pole before sleeping haha F*** are you talking about curse picture and are you judaism or something I'm not your maid you need to backup I'm seriously losing the bearings on reality and death huh LOL this is so weird but eat but the grip is slipping and the prophecy will soon be overridden whilst one group has power via dominance the other has power via deceit name these two groups they have a lot in common but hate each other anyways I hate myself too and I am got to go

>they can turn your phones on if they want to

cellphones? smartphones?

kys my man

nigaar you can't out Viper post me the good mother f****** s*** f*** b****

rare viper coming through

:)

>Literally no one in the MSM is discussing this at all. AT ALL.

it's almost as if the media is controlled and directed by one certain ethnic group

Saved but here the raresst

Glass the kikes.

Glass the KIKES, nuclear war NOW

Bump. I'll try to spread this on Facebook and convince some of the Baby Boomers that only watch CNN or MSNBC that something is afoot. I have friends from PA, TX, OR, and CO, that I can convince.

P.S. I had a dream about Canadians, long story short, I really hate Canadians.
Fucking Leafs! I hate you!

Funny how everyone forgot about it being revealed that NSA can backdoor peoples fucking cars to carry out political assassinations from their computer.

You really think they can't do it to a plane?

If Seth Rich is the leak, the entire Russia narrative collapses.

That was good.

why is he even trying to get alex jones to read it? alex doesnt believe the jews want to control the world.

If there was nothing to the Seth Rich leak, the powers which support the DNC would be trying to get to the bottom of it, rather than conveniently sweeping him off and outright obfuscating any sort of investigation into it.

the best

oh fuck is viper alright

what the fuck was he even doing with the harness shit last year

I'm pretty sure he's good now, his Twitter is rapperviper I think

Well, isn't this going to make his upcoming dinner with Netanyahu awkward...

>Conspriacy theory

Yawn.

>its a conspiracy theory to think the vested interested in arming terrorists in syria is a bit more than "assad is ebul we need to stop him now!!"

>piecniak
>happening
Lol

That is the point... Trump loves making them squirm.

youtube.com/watch?v=kDsjlTM4gus

>Implying Trump wants to get rid of isis.

I'd say being able to cooperate with Russia and back down from Syria is a good step in that direction. These are exactly what we wanted. Selling weapons to the Saudi's isn't something I approve of, and I hope that's not a continuing thing.

Bump. Steve Pieczenik is good shit and thought provoking. He does not have much of a filter either

the difference is Sup Forums is a containment board and Sup Forums isnt

Sup Forumsutists can roam, Sup Forumstards aren't allowed

Why do you believe Russia's goals aline with the US? Sure they might be fighting ISIS but only to have Muslim nations in the middle East that'll ally with Russia. This situation makes American influence weaker in the region.

PC snowflakes never had a place on Sup Forums and people who get so offended that they think all the things that offend them should be kept out of their safe space should all be permabanned.

Checked
It's been burning dumpster fire full of dogs shit - bad and the best it's been since DAK. Crazy how life works things out like that all the time

Israel needs to depose Assad so they can drill in the Golan heights of Syria that they are currently illegally occupying. Murdoch has a stake in the company that Israel already sold drilling rights to lol.

doesn't surprise me one bit about Israel. they were already caught with their pants down selling China u.s. military and other technology secrets. I've already pointed this out in other comments.

Sauce victuruslibertas.com/2017/05/readers-and-viewers-of-vl-ask-fbi-user-their-own-questions/

Landlines

Russia turning into Swedenstan 2.0

except they have been swedenstan far longer and know how to handle it

You work at Buca De Bepo ?

i read this but I'm so sleepy I'm going to take a nap and forget. So sleepy. Meemees

It would be correct if Sweden invaded muslim land and conquered them hundreds of years ago, you dipshit beaner.

The program COFFEE GREEN-Improved is designed to do just that.

If it has a computer, it can be hacked.

Why's this being ignored its the most interesting bread of the day

>twitter.com/StevePieczenik
bump

>This situation makes Israeli influence weaker in the region.
ftfy

BIGLY IF TRUE

BUMPAN
APPARANTLY THSI WAS THE CAUSE OF THE (((DOWNTIME)))
BUMP THIS THREAD AS MUCH AS THE SETH RICH THREADS

bump/testing. why doesn't /pol work right now?

Why do I even care about US interest in the middle east. Leave those shitty semitics alone. Drill our own gas. Thank you.

I know why. Israel is keeps knocking this board down so no one sees this thread,

weird how this thread comes up, /pol goes down.

Why's it still here if it was the cause of the downtime.

Is there more to this interview with fbianon?

Someone link me the original thread this was posted in.

WHY CANT I POST PICTURES?
i think my pc is infected with some weird jewish bug.
am i compromised?

Wait, fbianon returned??