Trump is literally a first grader

To prepare for his trip, Trump has been meeting with briefers including Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, White House national security adviser H.R. McMaster, deputy national security adviser Dina Powell and senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner.

Conversations with some officials who have briefed Trump and others who are aware of how he absorbs information portray a president with a short attention span.

He likes single-page memos and visual aids like maps, charts, graphs and photos.

National Security Council officials have strategically included Trump's name in "as many paragraphs as we can because he keeps reading if he's mentioned," according to one source, who relayed conversations he had with NSC officials.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
blog.dictionary.com/literally/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm pretty tired of hearing about every single of scoop of ice cream Trump ever had.

Why don't we talk about a guy named Seth Rich instead? I bet there's way more than just ice cream in his life.

>He likes single-page memos and visual aids like maps, charts, graphs and photos.
Who doesn't? makes shit a lot easier to remember

I am a visual learner. I associate images with facts. I do not absorb straight information. I don't think the photo even matters....If I have never seen the photo or read the info, I will always associate the 2. You could write me a dissertation about pre-cambrian life and include a photo of snoopy the dog, and I would forever be ruined by Charles Schultz.

>He likes single-page memos and visual aids like maps, charts, graphs and photos.

I would too.

Another (((Anonymous))) source.

That's how CEOs work a one-page strategy you fucking moron.

that's just him being old. if you ever had dealings with old guys you know how they roll

Hey look, it's another (((anonymous source))). Why do hard journalism when you can just interview imaginary people?

>single of scoop of ice cream
Scoops takes two, not singles.
You Trumptards are so dumb.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

wait, is the story fake or is it OK that trump acts this way?

i am having a hard time when you guys use two different chapters of the Trump Dickriding Playbook at the same time

No one wants to hear beaucrats drone on & on. Shit these meetings must be dull as fuck. No wonder he wants it short, sweet, & with visual aid. No need to make it 20 minutes when you can get what you're saying in 5.

This. Having enough pages in a briefing to make a novel is how shit gets fucked up.

>every single of scoop of ice cream
>lets talk about rich goy, ignore trump he's based!

His own staff despise him and are fucking terrified of his idiocy leading to disaster, which is why they leak his insane bullshit.

It is fake, but even if it wasn't, who cares? It's literally nothing.

Sounds like you need one page memos and visual aids.

>And the bait was too subtle.

he'll have more time to for tv and golf! based trump!

>Trump will literally NEVER sign away DACA, and has stated that he is willing to offer path to citizenship for DREAMers

Thanks a lot bros, you are our saviors. This probably wouldn't have happened if Hillary won and Congress was Republican-majority

This

>trump wants concise and well written reports that leave out unimportant details
>Instead of spending six paragraphs describing a location, just use a fucking map
>Sure, you could write a 20 page report on where security personnel are stationed...or you could just take a picture and say 'There'

It sounds like he's someone who's worked in the private sector literally ever.

>National Security Council officials have strategically included Trump's name in "as many paragraphs as we can because he keeps reading if he's mentioned," according to one source, who relayed conversations he had with NSC officials.
kek, you know this is true, tells the whole sad story.

Picture is worth a thousand words. With the number of satellite imagery, unless its inside of a top secret bunk on bottom the ocean, there should be no excuse not to have something. Even a drawn diagram is better than words.

Trump

These people are the bad people Mr. Trump

Mr. Trump we should bomb them, Mr. Trump

Trump Trump Trump just say yes and you can go back to the Trump golf resort

>Visual reconnaissance is for children

I mean, the ability to just take a picture of enemy positions is probably one of the most significant military advancements in history, but yeah, sure.

So he likes visual aids and information without ass loads of filler?
How horrible

This is what I don't get. Attempts to make Trump look "stupid" because he uses something the average American would prefer isn't going to make him look bad to average Americans. This is basic.

Even if all this is true, it still means Trump is far more engaged with his Presidential daily briefings than Presidents Obama or Clinton were. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to be a good President. You just have to give half a shit.

yeah, because they never thought of summarizing shit before trump got elected

top tier retard

The irony is so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

Well, not you, but someone. It's probably better if you don't play with knives.

yes, thats definitely what the article is about and trump is definitely breaking new ground in integrating photos into his briefings

>literally
Oh look, another low IQ libtard that doesn't understand what the word literally means.

blog.dictionary.com/literally/

educate yourself

It a bit much to use this to portray Trump as a moron when I'm pretty sure all presidents (and all world leaders) have similar setups.
This on the other hand...

The correct word is figuratively, FIGURATIVELY! you eternally retarded buttfag.

First graders are LITERALLY under the age of ten.

You even posted the fucking definition, oblivious to your own lack intelligence. You are too stupid to be allowed to live. Kys at once.

You are literally retarded

>tfw my boss is a first grader too

>pol is one person

>literally
>literally
>literal
>ly

You sound like the kind of idiot who thinks having an encyclopedia set worth of tax codes is a brilliant idea. Information should be presented in a concise and coherent manner but the government is filled with goons who don't get it. It's not like the past several presidents have been better informed because of excessive information anyway.

The point of using literally to describe something in a modern context when it isn't actually true is to exaggerate a characteristic. For example, telling someone they're literally autistic when they act like an autist even though they aren't is meant to exaggerate the characteristics they have that make them seem autistic or act like an autistic person.

Not to defend a man about to be impeached but visual learning and short bursts of information is actually a very efficient way of retaining information.

Do you really think Theresea May even reads the huge binders she's given every morning and not the summary, and do you think she even remembers that summary and not just the key points to talk about?

Keep in mind all these people are 60+ years old and probably can't remember when their birthday is.

If you talk shit instead of making arguments we know you are a shill. There are 20 million of us, and we all know this. All you are doing is pissing into an ocean

So he likes efficient information distribution and well prepared people who do it.
Gee whizz, who knew that a millionaire businessman would be like that?
Long pages of texts are for secretaries, not people in executive positions you pathetic pleb.

Huh, ain't that something.

Woah don't even try to educate these democrats. Don't waste your time. Those fascist trannies can't make arguments, they can only talk shit because they were acculturated with project mockingbird. They do not want to think, they just want to sing along. I know that it's irritating; the fact that they are clearly illiterate because they cannot delineate between figurative and literal language. It sucks. But the truth is they won't be here for long, and in the mean time we are all based in agency, which they don't have nor even comprehend. They still don't understand that we are trading in different social capital than them, if they even know what that is. We don't trade in approval, that's for sure. So if they don't listen and we don't listen, don't waste your time. A problem that cannot be solved is not a problem.

gotta be tough trying to con someone who doesn't read your propaganda.

This shit again

NEVER EVER EVER go into a meeting with reeks of information

You need to simplify your position and deliver in just a few short minutes

Do any of these people have real jobs? I mean fuck reporters are supposed to know how to communicate! In expert in communication would always suggest short billeted points and graphics when you are presenting/ making an argument face to face

Jesus Christ I wish we had traditional schooling where logic, philosophy and rhetoric was actually taught

Both you retarded faggot. It's not that hard to understand

> anonymous source

Every time

and now we have Betsy Devos.

THANKS TRUMP

he does seem pretty simple. wasn't there some analysis done of his vocabulary that showed it was like 3rd grade level?

it's called an executive summary. all the details and fine points are forest for the trees issues. As a CEO you hammer on the main points and if something is important enough to impact those main points then it better fucking fit on that summary. If you are incapable of doing that you just suck at communication and will go nowhere in life without being dragged there by others... who have their own agenda.

Anytime anyone wants to give him info he always asks for the quick rundown. He asks redpill me on x in 3 sentences quick.

You mean retarded? Then yes. Literally gumballs

Average American here. Trump looks like that "so rich, can't even wipe his own ass" kind of stupid

Are people really so stupid that they can't understand that no President has the time to get into the gory details of every decision that has to be made? A leader isn't a micromanager. A leader gets enough information to make the broad decision about the direction, then delegates the details, and only gets involved when necessary.

Guy is 70 years old, give him a break

>Long winded briefings aren't entirely that way so you can't follow what's being said
>Short concise briefings can't be held to an exact point

Sure is hooked nosed itt

Way to ignore the part where they include Trump's name in as many paragraphs as possible to keep him interested. It's been known for a long time Trump has absolutely no attention span, the guy who actually wrote Art of the Deal said the same thing back in July 2016, so it's not like this is new information.

This, he wants quick rundowns with vital info. That's how I want my info as well.

So? What difference to you does it make if he has a great attention span or not? What if he has a mild version of ADD? Still less of a disability than Obama, being half black and all.

>being efficient makes you a first grader

I do this shit on conference calls all the time. Just pay attention to the shit you need to do and get on with it.

SETH RICH IS ALL YOU SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT

Having to mention Trump as often as possible in national security briefings that have nothing to do with him just so he'll stay interested is far beyond mild ADD, it's some of the worst narcissism I've ever heard of.

If he can't be bothered to care about details even a very little, he'll struggle to ever work with Congress and not get whatever he wants passed. That's what happened with the first attempt to pass the AHCA.

Again, having to make everything about him to keep him interested should not be an issue with the President of the United States.

ITT: people who have no experience in leadership roles say "BUT IT'S A GOOD THING THAT HE REFUSES TO READ AND IS TOTALLY IGNORANT OF DETAIL."

Yeah, you can probably just read the executive summary on the amendment to the security procedures governing the exact height at which security cameras are bolted to the wall. But! If all you do is trust executive summaries you will be easily led by your "trusted" advisers because you will never be able to pick when they're feeding you bullshit and serving their own interests - or even just when their strong beliefs get in the way of rationality. Your own expertise is a check on the biases of your advisers. Their job is to advise. Your job is to collate that advice and judge it on its merits so that you can distil good policy - and that requires knowing the detail that enables good judgements.

That's just like your opinion man.

This is literally a sign of autism

Yet he is president don't forget trumps business empire doubt a first grader can do that.

I forgot to mention this is probably how Trump got that soldier killed. One group of Officers would have been gunning for the mission, another would have been urging restraint. Trump was swayed by the advice of the gunners, probably because it was merely presented more convincingly rather than being more sound, and someone else paid the price.

btf0 how will trumpblumppump ever win the election nowwwwwww!! :^^^))))))))

rekt him sawkcucka!

>graduated with a B.S. in Economics from Wharton

Nah. That shit is tough.

>Trump is a retard; he only got a degree from one of the best business schools in the world, build a real estate empire, became a billionaire, ran one of the most successful reality tv shows, and successfully won the Presidency against all odds because he was lucky

DROMAL DFFROMPFP HAS HAD TOO MANY SCOOPS

OMG. And you far right frogposters are PROUD of this orange idiot!

We literally could've had a highly experienced woman with a genius level IQ. You racist cucks gave us a soulless, blind, stupid motherfuckers who will probably get caught chewing crayons next because he mistakes them for Putin's cock. Somehow you still cackle when feminists talk internalized misogyny without seeing how bad it fucking fucked us.

This shit is an embarrassment.

It's brutal.

It's fucking tragedy.

I want to personally sucker punch every last far right pantshitter who cost us Hillary. This country could be getting healthcare right now instead of wasting its energy chasing down a Russian owned fuckwit, but instead we're fucked while babydicks continue to laugh and meme all the way to impeachment.

You're a fucking idiot if you think that was even a decision worth his time. We're engaged in military ops in half the world and you expect him to spend hours mulling over potentially losing a couple of volunteers in a single raid?

>itt shills that have never been in a briefing
The president shouldn't have to suffer death by powerpoint.

Sage

>You're a fucking idiot if you think that was even a decision worth his time.
I'm not the fucking idiot attempting to deny he made the decision.

whataboutism at its finest

Do the dingos know you stole their wifi you abbo piece of shit?

>paid degree by daddy
>inherited everything nearly went bankrupt with it
>a chimpanzee would become billionaire with the property assets his father left him with
>lol americans are proud of their faggy reality shows
>lost by 3 mill against the worst, most hated candidate of all time

Trump is funny. Like slapstick, shit-in-his-pants funny. That's the only thing I like about him desu.

lol drumpfy is stupid. none of the other presidents needed briefing before visiting other countries

MAKE SURE YOU BOW
AND AT THE DINNER, LIMIT ICE CREAM TO TWO SCOOPS

PRACTICE THESE CRUNCHING EXERCISES TO IMPROVE YOUR BOWING

NEVER LOOK THEM IN THE EYE, IT'S A SIGN OF AGGRESSION

KNOW YOUR PLACE

BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE

nice bait faggot

My race has literally zero relevance to my argument you fat fuck.

I'm going to keep posting here and you cannot do a fucking thing to stop me.

Why not just have a good huff and a nap? You're clearly out of place.

Both sides are retarded, fuck all of you.

Are you fucking retarded, this is how you're SUPPOSED to report info to higher ups. Have they ever had a real job in their lives?

>reddit spacing

Reagan was known for one-page memos.
Short attention span or getting to the point?