Wtf i love Sweden now

wtf i love Sweden now

MSM hiding that their 3,5 year old child were home during the attack.
>"you are not supposed to be emotional when we do it"

>posts swedish infographic
>context explained in post tells absolutely nothing

kek

Media hid the fact that Jimmie Åkesson, the leader of the Swedish Democrats, 3.5 y old kid was endangered during an attack on his home

Källa på att attacken gick ut över deras barn?

>Jimmie Åkesson
>an attack on his home

There. Now, maybe expand a little on what actually happened?

Which attack? And how does this block list work?
'Citizen! Install this or you're a racist!'?

The livestream showed the original facebook post by accident (otherwise I would not know). She said something like (don't quote me exact, that is why i left it out of the image) "speciellt när vår 3,5 åriga son är hemma".
I could not rewind the livestream and the second time it were censored. Would this happen to any other politician, that they don't mention how the innocent children are affected when people attack your house?

Yeah, they need to elaborate on what sweden means in this context

Jesus. Probably antifa. Have a friend that got his door kicked in in the middle of the night by those savages.

Just happend recently. Probably antifa. Swedish antifa is a lot more violent and these things happen from time to time.

Sorry, were just eager to find Sven with sockpuppet accounts as this is fresh off the oven.

Archives for the specific articles can be translated but here is a short explanation.
People (leftists) attacked the house of Jimmie (Sweden Democrats) and only the wife and child were home. They used eggs, fireworks and tried to get inside. She posted it on facebook and media is covering up the part about her son being home during the attack, and how sick that is.

It's quite amazing how such a group escapes "terrorist" status when it acts and hits every mark, and then some.

this is how a 16 year old girl acts

the only way for sweden to uncuck itself is to launch every missile in its arsenal at israel

What are they anti-Semitic or something, lol.

No, there's two type of hew hate, and one is entirely blue-pilled and pathetic.

>Hating Israelis because they're le mean to the muslims and because they deny Palestine every step of the way ;_;

and

>Hating jews in general because they represent opposition to everything western civilization and tradition hold dear (plus their economic and cultural hegemony)

The reason liberals and SJWs hate Israel is autistic and pathetic.

Many links between antifa the Swedish state media and even the Social Democrats (ruling party) and so on... They are basically the thugs of the state.

Just start marching through the street like we do, your government literally is incapable of stopping your citizenry from doing so, any attempt would result in a lot of treason from your armed forces, as well as the fact your police don't have the numbers.

>Sweden out Jewing the Jews.
Fucking kek

>criticizing jews when they hurt innocent people
vs
>hating jews because they work hard and don't waste their money on recreational drugs and other luxuries.
really makes me think

>criticizing jews when they hurt innocent people
>Innocent
>people

...lol

Larp more my friend.

Do you not know what LARP means, my friend?

>DUDE FUCK MUSLIMS
>*except when the jews do it because I hate the jews more than I hate the muslims, so when they BTFO the muslims it's bad, just because they're the ones doing it

My logic checks out. Everything the jews do in palestine is justified.

Israelis supplanted a lot of Palestinian Christians. Also, the Talmud insults Christ much more harshly than the Quran does.

Jews don't really work hard, though, they are just cunning. The biggest question I have about the way our education system works is that when we were taught about the Nazis that nobody asked WHY they didn't like Jews. They didn't even touch that. They just hated 'em, no reason given, at all.

The reason for this is largely because if they told you the truth on why Germans didn't want them around then people might start to realize that's what a lot of their own countries look like and why that is.

>Palestinian Christians
And how do the vast majority, Palestinian Muslims treat them? And define "a lot." Also GIB PROOF.

>Talmud insults Christ much more harshly than the Quran does.
Why should I care? Their doctrine is the original, and they consider us like we do Mormons. To them Christ was just some rabble-rouser that caused a bunch of shit. Do I like it? no. But do I understand it? Yes.

I side with the israelis on all matters regarding muslims. Does that mean I agree with them on anything else? No.

it's a swede don't expect him to use his brain

our foregn minister is the only person in history that can make both isrealis and palestinians hate her at the same time...

Can anyone actually post a link to Sweden's block list/hate registry thing? Google-fu has turned up nothing but articles and screen shots and this syrupnigger kind of wants to see if the registry of crimethink is real.

It's a standard Jew tactic to switch sides to whoever appears stronger. Oy vey goyim, we warned you about those refugees.

It's disgusting, these people are animals without morals.

Based sweden