Will the current narratives ever end?

Will the current narratives ever end?

>Russia
>Racist
>Impeachment

It seems for every story that dies down another one raises its head. Will he ever be allowed to just get to work or are we in for four years of endless media attacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because no one keeps track with evidence for some reason. The list must be a mile long but no one makes that list for the world to see.

Yes, eventually outrage fatigue will take its toll and as the narratives are revealed one by one to be fucking nothing, the tone will change.

As Scott Adams has predicted, the tone has already changed substantially from

>Trump is going to start WWIII and put nonwhites into concentration camps

to

>Trump is effective, but I still don't like him

@weekly
>This new leak confirms Trump's treason, he will surely be impeached this time

he's fighting the media. he's fighting the entitled public sector unions. he's fighting the monopolists. he'll be besieged his entire term. but he'll keep his head down and keep swinging. if we hang in tang with him, maybe the tide will turn at some point. who else would have the balls to stand up to the media?

Here in the UK literally all that is reported is that everythings going wrong and that his impeachment is any day now.
The average UK person has literally no clue about anything he's done since taking office and all they have to go on is the occasional report on the BBC that Racist Trump tweeted something stupid and everyone laughs.

It's sad to see Sup Forums with this much confirmation bias. The man is allowed to have faults. Why do people so implicitly trust those in power?

Honestly, why can't this guy just shut his cunt mouth for a day and get on with the agenda.
Every fucking day he has to blurt something stupid on Twitter or in an interview and that becomes the narrative for the week.
I get that this strategy worked wonders during the election by giving him all the media attention.
But he won. He's the president. He's in a position to save this country.
But every fucking day he creates a new distraction because he can't keep his stupid mouth shut.
Imagine the shit we could do if this fuckturd just kept his mouth shut, ignored the media, and got on with it.

No one is saying he doesnt have faults, but if the media scrutinized and attacked Obama this much during his first term then the outlook on him would be exactly the same.

this

i mean, who among us hasnt leaked intelligence to outsiders after years of criticizing their opponents for doing it?

At least the Russiangate is going to end soon because Seth Rich revelations.

It's like the boy who cried wolf

No one believes WAPO, NYT, CNN Trump alleged scandals anymore.

Everyone knows they are just tabloid hitpieces

Bomb russia. No russia no narrative.

Thats exactly what people said about Pizzagate, and nothing came of that.

Seth Rich will be forgotten like every other potential modern Dem scandal.

The Liberals lost the entire Senate so in their minds impotently trying to create an atmosphere of controversy is the only option.

They don't care or actually expect Trump to be impeached, they just want him demonized enough in the unconscious collective minds of the voters so they can take back the presidency next election.

Obama wasn't firing FBI directors and tweeting edgy passive aggressive threats like a fucking idiot either. Every fucking story in the last few weeks has been because of something stupid Trump did or said. I'm getting so fucking tired of this cunt and his constant need for attention.

I really don't care how much or how often someone is critisized. He's the President of the United States. He should have every detail nitpicked and go over. I do wish the media was as hard on Obama as they were on Trump and I think people are going to be taking a lot closer look at Presidents and Presidential Candidates for now on. And just because the media is on him doesn't dismiss what he's done.

Why should it if it's true?

>liberals constantly kicking up a storm over nothing
>'GRRRR WHY IS TRUMP DOING THIS'

Everyone on Sup Forums maybe. But you would be fooling yourself if you thought they were anywhere near irrelevant.

Hmm sounds awfully familiar...

>Racist

Ah, the good ol' days

Trust in the media is at a fucking historic low you disingenuous larping nerd

>he's fighting the media.
source

>he's fighting the entitled public sector unions
source

>he's fighting the monopolists
source

Clinton did though. I bet if twitter and Snapchat were around when he was pres, he would be sending tons of dick pics.

He and trump are more similar than people think.

When Trump attacked Syria and threatened war with North Korea the shilling against him stopped, it demonstrates the power the "Deep State" holds over the political process in the US.

Can confirm. Outside the US, opinion of trump is rock bottom.
Not one of those people can vote in a US election, so who cares what they think.
If there's one thing to take from Bill Clinton's presidency, it's that people care about results over everything else. . Listen to Scott Adams about this. No one else.

You do not pull a weed wherever you see it.

You pull the roots at the source.

Pic related.jpg

The democrats and their loony followers are never short of lies and other sorts of vulgarity.
However, Plans have been in place to accommodate this.... for a long time.

Wow, you're actually delusional.....

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA

>@weekly
You miss-spelled daily

>4 years
Nigga are you not paying attention? I give one year tops before impeachment is voted on.

he gave them public info and the media keeps trying to twist it into some kind of collusion.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

The shilling didnt stop you just stopped paying attention

No one in the general public trusts the media

Especially not after muh Clinton has 99.9999% chance of winning

>He can't do his job because the media reports on him
>Literally crying "I CAN'T GO IF YOU'RE WATCHING" like you're a 8 year old in the men's room for the first time
Impeachment when conservacucks?

I'm not talking about idiotic tabloid news shit like the "ermgerg 2 scoops of ice cream!!!!!"
But firing Flynn, Comey, failing on healthcare, failing on Muslim ban, tweeting stupid shit...this shit doesn't look good no matter how you spin it. Let's be real here for once instead of plugging our ears and pretending like everything that puts Trump in a bad light is a (((conspiracy))). I'm not going to be some politicians little cuck. If I think Trump is doing stupid shit, I'm going to call him out on it
I just want him to focus on making the country better. Enough with the attention whoring. Get to work.

And (((They))) need this story cycle

I always find it humorous that Sup Forums talks about our billionaire tv star president as if he's some sort of underdog when pretty much everythings gone his way since the beginning.

I mean seriously, telling a man in his position he just needs to tuck his lil head down and persevere no matter what anyone says! You're not coddling a child.

To my amazement, I've seen Berniebots criticizing the MSM. I would say that mistrust is going to deepen.

Says who? Also "historic low" doesn't mean much if the trust was 85% before and now it's 75%.

russia is democrat version of show me the birth certificate

They're going to be talking about trump's impeachment long after his 3rd term as president.

It's like people have goldfish memory. The Bush presidency was exactly like this. Endless media noise about "muh stolen election" until 9/11 which was thankfully dramatic enough to get us a reprieve until the Iraq War started and then the volume was maxed out for years.

The silver lining is that it didn't stop us from re-electing Bush in 2004. Trump can also win, in my opinion he probably will.

He's already working, the guy managed to get cuckservatives to agree on a healthcare plan and if he also does tax reform while the economy grows, it's pretty much a successful year despite all of the MSM drama.

Personally I think they should have a policy of not commenting on anonymous source reporting.

Actually the racist narrative has nearly completely died down, as far as I can see. They'll probably revive it before long when one of the current narratives starts losing power, and the cycle continues.

i thought (((they))) (we) control hem, so what is it?

I'm genuinely surprised that mainstream media continues with these "anonymous source" articles.

It's kind of pathetic really, it's like that time in Sweden when a passed out drunk leftist woman was raped by a black african man and she defended him until the very end when she was shown security camera footage of her being raped

clueless people with the mental capacity of a 3 year old

Will they continue to do this until they go bankrupt in 2 years???

They're not anonymous to the MSM.

Probably not.

Remember when the Obama birther thing took up like 4 years of narrative? Or the Bush is a moron and Cheney is running the presidency narrative?

It's all part and partial to the job. Trump would do himself a favour if he got off Twitter in these situations and let his PR handle it. It's what the president SHOULD be doing.

>russia is democrat version of show me the birth certificate
The turd in toilet hit the mark. Good job.

Pretty much. For a while "Trump will not release his tax returns" was eerily similar to "Obama will not release his birth certificate"

How many people did Obama fire for launching investigations into his birth certificate?

Not this fucking 99% meme again.
You have less than 20% chance of rolling a 6. Doesn't mean you never roll a 6.
The poll ANALYSIS exaggerated Hillary's chances no doubt. But they weren't too far off either.
Trump is only the 5th person in 250 years to become president while losing the popular vote. What he pulled off is extremely rare.
But sometimes rare things happen. Doesn't mean statistics doesn't exist anymore.

>REEE TRUMP IS RUSSIAN PLANT
>REEE TRUMP WANTS TO WW3 WITH RUSSIA
>REEE TRUMP IS RUSSIAN PLANT AGAIN
So the next cycle will be war with Russia again?

>Here in the UK literally all that is reported is that everythings going wrong and that his impeachment is any day now.
>The average UK person has literally no clue about anything he's done since taking office and all they have to go on is the occasional report on the BBC that Racist Trump tweeted something stupid and everyone laughs.
Same here in the Netherlands. Our US correspondence are just parroting NYT and WaPo.

>It's like people have goldfish memory. The Bush presidency was exactly like this.

It was similar in kind, but not in degree. The extent of the leftist outrage in the Bush Jr years was "He's dumb and mispronounces words"

There wasn't any of what we see now with the media whipping up the leftists into bloodlust and violence. In the Bush years, there weren't any liberal professors braining people with bike locks or mass rioting in the streets.

>but trump dindu nuffin!

Pol never fails to entertain.

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw

they will end soon

He also started a war that destabilized the Middle East and got a few hundred thousand people (and a few thousand Americans) killed.

Are you retarded? Or are you actually just that dissociated from reality

>it was real in my mind

sadly they won't these narratives are all good for the dems and the media is overwhelmingly liberal so... (((they're))) just gonna keep at it. He just has to either ignore them or tell them to shut up and just keep working. Party discipline on the right is also very important we need to get more party guys into the bureaucracy and purge weak members in congress

>Trumpcucks needed poojeet to realize this
You fucks think we actually care about MUH RUSSIAN witch hunt? Lol this is payback for your birtherism bullshit. You should take it as a compliment. We're borrowing your strategy because it works.

Within the week we will know whether there is an substance to the records thanks to a Congressional inquiry. If these media outlets did ZERO due diligence on verifying their sources, they will have committed very public organizational suicide.

I grant that the violence component wasn't present, but I well remember the screeching over the 2000 election being "stolen" and how this dumb alcoholic redneck had usurped the White House etc etc

It was bad until 9/11 in the media. Maybe slightly less bad, but post-Iraq War it was about what we're seeing now. I think that is why Obama was such a bitch about getting us into another protracted war, he remembered the endless shit they gave to Bush.

>If these media outlets did ZERO due diligence on verifying their sources, they will have committed very public organizational suicide.

*thinks about the hooker piss dossier a few weeks back*

>Cuck unironically compares Trump to one of the worst presidents we've ever had who led us into two useless wars, trillion dollar debt, and the biggest recession since great depression.
Can't make this stuff up, folks.

You flush after you shit.

Pic related, unflushed shit.

I'm comparing the media treatment of Bush to the media treatment of Trump retard, not Bush and Trump themselves to one another.

Lol that piece of shit legislation the house just passed in a hurry so they could pretend they didn't get cucked hard by Obamacare back in February? Yeah, don't count on that one to make it through faggot.

Not sure what you're trying to say here because what you said was not a fucking argument.

I think you're the one who needs to look at reality. 5 months ago, the main arguments were "we can't let him have the nuclear codes" and "My eight year old transfluid mandaughter just asked me if Donald Trump is going to grind xir into paste for a Trump Tower burrito bowl!!!"

Nobody is making those arguments now. Instead, we have "Yeah, Trump attacked Syria and that's what I wanted him to do, but it took him too long to do it" and "I know that I was calling for Comey to resign two weeks ago, but even though Trump fired him which is what I wanted, he did it for the wrong reasons!!!"

That one didn't make the front page of every major media organization. When you put something onto a headline you bet the entire organization on it.

probably not and it's getting really annoying hearing the same shit every day about Russians this and that bull crap every fucking day

Remember when he bombed Syria and everybody was fucking in love with him? Remember Brian Williams reciting Aaron Sorkin lines about the beauty of American armament? It's fucking incredible how fake everything is.

He's just trying to do what he was voted into office to do and since the people that are there already hate him and control everything, they're going to push whatever they want until he either plays ball or resigns. Do people really not see this or what? I always tell myself that liberals can see what's going on but don't care because they hate him and it's an easy way to fast track his presidency. But now I'm starting to think they really have the most surface level understanding of politics one can have.

2 months worth of New York Times subscription has been added to your account.

>I grant that the violence component wasn't present, but I well remember the screeching over the 2000 election being "stolen" and how this dumb alcoholic redneck had usurped the White House etc etc

The violence component is huge, because it marks a shift from mere criticism towards something closer to incitement. In other words, if the MSM succeeds in convincing the population that the president is Literally Hitler, the people thus convinced will believe that they have a moral imperative to engage in violence upon him and his supporters. It's no coincidence that in just a matter of months, we've already had two people apprehended for attempting to jump the fence and invade the White House. Add to that the outbursts of violence on college campuses and at the inauguration, and it's clear that the meter and tone of criticism encouraged and fostered by the MSM against Trump is decisively different in tone from that levied against H W Bush.

>Thinks anonymous source is a new thing
They can get away with it because they stake their reputation on anonymous sources in the past and the stories turned out to be true. Which earned them trust. That's why some random retard on YouTube can't claim user source and expect to have the same effect.
It's possible msm is lying right now but they would effectively be signing their suicide notes. Which doesn't make much sense because they want money above everything else. Why would they kill themselves just to bring Trump down? Heck, Trump's cunt mouth brings them a ton of business.

Why do ALL :^) republicans act as if a few people on television represent the opinion of millions of people?

DELETE THIS

he really should just release his tax returns.

>that pic
What an amazing Christmas that would be... so comfy

If they create the largest fabricated-news scandal of the decade, even their own owners will rape them up the ass. They will have irreversibly destroyed the credibility of their organizations, lost them millions of dollars, and handed Trump four more years wrapped up in a bow. Two months of subscription is not even piss in the bucket.

I guess we'll have to wait for Trump to do his own 9/11.

Ah, my mistake then

>Bush is a moron
Even Chomsky conceded this as a farce, and attributed his manner of speaking to affectation, e.g., "nucular". His Ivy League education at Yale and Harvard Business School alone invalidate this premise.

Starting the Iraq war proves otherwise though.

No.
Narratives are the tool the media uses to impose it's political will.
The Media is an overtly political actor.
They control the public sphere, and use that control to steer politics, economy, and culture in directions personally and politically profitable for them.
The politics of the media is the politics of the palace and in the palace, gossip is power.

The Media is the true opposition party.

They don't "die down". They're just at the bottom of a very tall pile.

>four years
lmao. See point 3.

You're probably just some blackpilling shitlib faggot, but I'll play.

Trump is experiencing the same thing Reagan went through for 8 years. It's true the reee level for Reagan was only about 7 or 8 whereas for Trump it's cranked up to 11 all the time, but the point is it's not going to stop as long as Trump is president. You think lefties will all of a sudden throw in the towel and admit "ok we were wrong about him being Hitler"? It will never happen and the best Trump can hope for is grudging respect as an effective leader 20 years after he leaves office. Which is how Reagan is treated now. They still hate him but they make overtures to his fans and try to emulate his leadership qualities.

So no, it will never get better for Trump, and his supporters need to buckle down and accept it.

Shitlibs delenda est.

>>Trump is effective,

top fucking lel. He has literally been able to do nothing. Even some of the things that he did have been reversed, like limiting syrian refugees and deporting dreamers.

The best and the brightest did Vietnam.

Same bs, different POTUS. The problem isn't the president. The problem is that we toil under an oppressive corporate regime that illegally hijacked the government of the USA.

>LBJ
>The best and the brightest

NOPE

No, those stories won't go away because all of them are proving to be true.

But everyone on this board is so eager to suck his dick every single time he fucks up, it's pitiful. You people need help.

>Starting the Iraq war proves otherwise though
It does nothing of the sort. The overthrow of Saddam Hussein was on the books when Clinton was president. No one of diminished mental capacity can become POTUS, it's the most discriminating dominance heirarchy on the planet.

Kennedy's advisors.

>proving to be true
then show this proof
protip: you can't