HAPPENING: Former UK Embassador met with the DNC leaker in Washington DC!

Claims it was a disgruntled Bernie Bro (Seth Rich)

craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/12/cias-absence-conviction/

>Claims it was a disgruntled Bernie Bro
Is that the cover story (((they))) came up with.

That is the only story. Seth Rich wasn't a Trump supporter. The guy worked at the DNC.. He was a Bernie supporter who was pissed that the DNC hand-selected Hillary to win from the very beginning. Bernie supporters were played like a fiddle.

Bumping this, very worthwhile, especially given that Craig Murray is on the left and far from being a Trump supporter.

bump

>But in what passes for Freedland’s mind, “credible” is 100% synonymous with “establishment”. When he says “credible sources” he means “establishment sources”. That is the truth of the “fake news” meme. You are not to read anything unless it is officially approved by the elite and their disgusting, crawling whores of stenographers like Freedland.

seth bumppp

sethbumppppp

>knows the CABAL fuck children for power level and are seriously into culture genocide.

>Will support a communist instead of Monarch.

Yeah dude sure.

Seth

Seth Rich was unmasked for talking to Assange. This was illegally leaked to Podesta by Susan Rice.

bump

BUMP

I took 5 months off work to fight for Trump (And Bernie because he was better than Hillary) in the primaries. The levels of corruption from the Hillary camp and DNC was insane. Quick example that isn't hacking or anything, in states in which Bernie had a chance to win they gave speeches strategically located in Bernie districts. Far enough from the voting area to be legal, but blocking the road to get there so people couldn't vote.

Did WL have any record who they were talking to or was it anonymous at that point?

so can fox news run with this story?

How much times do you guys think it will take before wikileaks admit he was the leaker?

Checkem

I guess you can deny the double trips.

This and checked.

The evidence is starting to pile up.

wikileaks is compromised

How do we know

Circumstantial evidence isn't good enough

bigly if true

Bump

They'll never reveal their source.

Maybe if this dumb ass impeachment talk keeps up. Trump benefits Assange more than Pence would.

Bear with me. I think I read that Craig Murray's trip to New York from London to meet with the DNC insider to get the downloaded emails took place a few days AFTER Seth Rich's murder. Since we know the DNC emails were electronically sent to Wikileaks by Seth it must have been the Podesta emails he got in person. WHO then would it have been? Here is a clue: Joe Montano, another DNC employee and Bernie staffer died suddenly on July 24 , a few days after the Podesta emails were published. So, the Joe Montano freak out over Seth's murder and leak the Podesta emails to try to get justice? Check out Joe Montano-49 years old-died of a heart attack-suddenly. Family terrified and says no foul play. No investigation. Sound familiar? Who can check this out?

This.
Also dumbfucks think Assange is in the embassy still. lelelelelelelelel

Where is he?

bumppp

Look at those numbers!

His name was Seth Rich

Bump. That family needs justice.

spirited away safely tucked between the tits of Pamela Anderson, eating a vegan sandwich

Why would anyone choose Murray to deliver the leaks? Not trolling I don't understand the context. Did he work for wikileaks?

Has he ever lied for publicity?

Numbers clearly indicate troot

bump

probably some CIA blacksite having his dick chopped off and being turned into a woman like the spooks did to Bradley (((Chelsea))) Manning

Probably Assange chose Craig Murray to go. They are friends. And, think of this, Seth Rich had just been murdered. Someone (I think Joe Montano) contacted Wikileaks saying they had more info. on people he thought may have murdered Seth (Podesta cabal). At that point there had been NO Wikileaks on anything-the first Podesta ones were July 22 and the first DNC ones were not until October. So Assange's contact Seth was now dead and he wanted whatever Joe Montano (or someone) had on this tragedy.He sent Craig Murray to meet in person as obviously electronic transmission was compromised. They could spy on anyone anywhere through Obama. My theory. Podesta's emails were downloaded in March 2016 but never leaked until Wikileaks got them.

>Patrick Bateman in raincoat pointing to your undeniable glory.

>Story goes mainstream
>Bernie leaves Dems and creates a true leftist party
>Lose 2020 in a close election
>Dems only won DC
>Tulsi wins in 2024
> Sup Forums BTFO

They might not have even know it was him.
If they did, they might not have spoke with him directly, which could compromise future leaks.

Thanksbump

this guy predicted the DD0S

something yuge is going on

There's a significant chance the people who murdered Seth wanted the emails leaked, just as he did, but needed to cover their tracks.

He was leaving a bar. He could have been overheard blabbing about it. He could have been under observation.

Don't get bogged down and keep an open mind. If you think only Dems are corrupt, your an idiot. It could even have been the Bernout camp working to turn the Dems

chek'd

truth, wish i could upload images

>upload failed

that's it

have a bump

The RNC had picked Jeb, it was was set to be two dynastic families battling it out Bush vs Clinton like some kind of blockbuster but....Trump and memes fucked up Jeb sooo bad, no one ever expected a canndidate like Trump.....demon-crates proved to be far more cucked than expected and just hoped on hillarys after bernie got cucked

BUMP for the American Hero, SETH RICH