Why are millenials so anti marriage?

Why are millenials so anti marriage?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WADQy
nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/
olin.edu/the-wire/2016/will-millennials-ever-get-married/
pressherald.com/2017/05/16/women-just-arent-that-into-the-marriageable-male-anymore-economists-say/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-16/what-fracking-can-tell-us-about-the-future-of-marriage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly? Blame Henry the VIII

Divorce is a thing now. I refuse to sign a piece of paper that says she can use me til someone better comes along.

/THREAD

I don't know how to read this

the higher the line is, the more unmarried women there are

On the x axis there is the percentage (1.0=100%) on the y axis the age, as you can see it gets smaller through the years because a bigger percentage of women get married, showing a clear pattern, op is a gargantuan favor and is implying that just because the millennial generation had a slight less steady decrease it somehow means they are never going to get married.

Btw, it's the opposite, the y line holds the percentage of unmarried women

>rural and suburban intellectuals

Right, there's nobody stupid living in cities. Enjoy never being able to afford housing, you fucking worthless Leafnigger.

>gives super complex answer when simple one is needed
>was actually wrong anyway
>corrects himself proving his memory span is about 30 seconds

thats meta-stupid, nice

HALF!

Wow it's almost like longer lifespan has direct correlation with settling down at an older age.

The fertility clock is still the same

>slight less steady decrease
SLIGHT!?

which leads directly to archive.is/WADQy
nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/

I honestly feel sorry for the retards who cant understand a simple graph like this.

It can't possibly be womens fault

Where is OP's chart from? I can only find the one on here, which is slightly different.
olin.edu/the-wire/2016/will-millennials-ever-get-married/

Because they are not so stupid. Modern marriage is beneficial only for women.

Hurr durr why are gazelles so anti-lion?

>triggered ameritards

>Good goyim do not reproduce and do not make white children

Or

>Bad goyim, our courts need the child support, you need to submit to women!

Take whichever suits your view.

I don't think they are anti-marriage as a generation, I think society as a whole has become extremely anti-family and that has caused a decline of marriage.

Families are antithetical to big government.

Because "modern" women are spoiled shits with the backing of the law, and men, those who have their IQ on the 3 digits, see marriage for what it is, a life ruining trap.

You know what happens when you spoil a person for just existing since childhood? You create a psychopath.

joos

degenerating society.

Because women
We all saw how it ruined our father's lives

Muhhh I'm a roastie with no capability for logic.

Because of the increase in asexual and faggot relationships. People will always get more desperate as they get older though.

Millenials are the anti-social generation, so we need to pray that we get married before we become overrun by sand niggers,

Because the divorce rates among previous generations have been so retardedly high.
People our age have just kind of stepped back and realized that it's an important decision.

you anyway will can not have more children than african niggers.

Because marriage these days, given that you're living in a """functioning western democracy""", is only a losing deal, especially for men. And that's about it.

also saged

>Why are millenials so anti marriage?

Notice the seeming exponential growth of the marriage gap?

They've been seeding antimarriage propaganda for years, directly attacking all traditions and values. The dividends of this all out attack is that once you pass a certain age, it's increasingly hard to realize you were misled, on the wrong track, and you wanted a stable homelife and family after all.

Both biologically, obviously, when it comes to kids. But also socially. A generation of people increasingly divided into sexless NEETs and cock carousel Chads have a hard time finding a middle ground of stable relationships.

Ask yourself why the same media moguls busy shilling globalism and open borders to "make up for" a drop in birthrates also have zero motivation to incentivize the local population to get married and have kids.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

Honestly the only way to do it now is to live an awesome bachelor life, stack your cash, snag a young QT when you're old, pump some kids into her and die

Otherwise you will literally work for Chad paying alimony

How about we compare all these age groups when they were the same age instead of this misleading chart? How many women born in 1980 were married at 25, how many born in 1970, etc

>He can't see why being tied to someone because of a paper is not the same as being with someone because you actually want to.
Oh boy.

Marriage sucks, if you want to seperate you have to get lawyers involved. All marriage does is tie you in with the cucked government whos going to side with the women once divorce pops up

seriously do you just hang around Sup Forums all day to wait for the perfect moment to make yet another post about muh rural and suburban people? did some redneck cuck your gf or something?

that's literally what the graphs are showing

(((Notkin)))

But that's literally on the chart you dork.

The incentives are anti marriage here's how you can fix it.
>fix family court
>fix alimony
>fix custody laws
>restrict women's reproduction rights
>restrict the welfare state
What else?

Millennial women are trash and divorce is too damaging to men.

Does unmarried mean never married or are divorced women included in the unmarried group?

>spending your saving so she can feel settled and get fat

Because places like Sup Forums spread meme about roasties and women being monsters to young boys and places like tumblr spread the idea that men are pigs and evil to you girls

Why would any sane man willingly gamble half his assets and income on the whims of a modern womyn?

Having children when the woman is over 30 drastically increases odds of autism, downs syndrome, and other mental disorders, with every day that ticks by. The reproductive window is still the same.

Kosher sandwich, bro

Also the marriage rates and births rates have successfully been decoupled over the last few decades. It turns out when society stops stigmatising single motherhood, many women start to think that's its OK for their children not to be raised by a father, even when economic conditions improve. Nearly half of all children now come from single parent homes. Should be interesting to see how dysfunctional society will get when you have A generation of fatherless children raised by the state and degenerate mothers.
>Women just aren’t that into the ‘marriageable male’ anymore, economists say

pressherald.com/2017/05/16/women-just-arent-that-into-the-marriageable-male-anymore-economists-say/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-16/what-fracking-can-tell-us-about-the-future-of-marriage

can you even read the graph?

Weakling limpwristed faggots that dont know how to be proper men.

biased femenazi "journalist" author. big surprise there

prenup ignoring is basically the issue.

There is a lesser amount of women worth marrying nowadays and most men are now more selfish and shortsighted.

Would you want to get married to a millennial?

Yeah, exactly.

Only thing millenials hate more than "old people", are themselves.

because that shit is gay as fuck

>drastically increases odds of autism, downs syndrome, and other mental disorders
no it doesn't. I bet you also believe that if siblings had a child together it be a freak of nature.

kike judges throw out prenups if they judge them as "unfair." that's right, a woman can get out of a signed contract if her Superior Woman Brain didn't realize that it was an unfair agreement

>here femanon, sign this paper
>what is it?
>a prenup
>WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT A PRENUP?????

i guess in a way it would work because it would kill most would be marriages right there

nearly the entire male population around the world is ANTI- marriage

Believes a prenuptial can protect you

So menopause is just like a light switch? You're completely fertile one moment and then you're not?

Why the fuck would they marry when your culture doesn't disapprove sex outside marriage. Why marry when your waifu can divorce you and you end up paying half of your life's work so she can go ride another dick. lmaoo muh western liberated women

Rational men are structurally disincentived to go into official business with roasties.

Because ALL THE GOOD MEN ARE GONE.

probably because most of them end in divorce and massive emotional and financial strain (usually for the man)

Short story? no time or money.

"give this woman half of everything you've ever earned so society will accept you!"

why not just skip marriage?

No Fault Divorce makes it so that if your spouse cheats on you, they can just end the marriage. Alimony/Division of Assets laws make is to that if your spouse cheats on you, they can take half your stuff/money.

Especially if you're a man, you're basically fucked. Your wife can cheat on you, the state grants the divorce no questions asked, and then forces you to give her half of everything, and maybe even pay her an exorbitant amount of money forever. Plus, if you have kids, you're not getting them. She is. Guaranteed.

Basically, marriage is a bigger risk than it's worth. You can still live together and fuck for a while, then go your separate ways without much more than figuring out who gets the couch and who keeps the dog.

In marriage, your whole life could be royally fucked if you marry the wrong person. Why take the risk? Common law says (typically) 7 years before common law marriage kicks in, so if you're good by then, well, then you're just married anyways.

In addition to all that, guys aren't really into sluts. I mean as far as marriage material. Female promiscuity is evolutionarily frowned upon. So while men like going around fucking hot babes, they're not all thit into bringing them home forever.

And basically, most women these days are sluts. Don't get me wrong, I'm not interested in telling women what to do. But women are finding that most men aren't into much more than a few fucks before they're done with them.

TL;DR Men are scared that their lives will be ruined and women are much more promiscuous these days than men want in a wife.

OH my side !

Goober

Irresponsible and bitter feminists can't take responsibility for the fact that their actions are making women less happy.

Because American women are the biggest whores on the planet and men get absolutely screwed during inevitable divorce. Like, your-life-is-over screwed. No incentive to get married really.

Who wants marry whores? You can fuck them, own them, without anny effort. Its not worth to have one at home.

"More recently, having spoken with academics and National Survey of Family Growth representatives, PolitiFact.com estimated in 2012 that the lifelong probability of a marriage ending in divorce is 40%–50%. Variables that may affect rates of divorce include: race/ethnicity. importance of religion to the couple."

It's going to get worse before it gets better

/thread

NIGGAH THAT'S LITERALLY WHAT THIS CHART IS.

Marriage is only good for holding together families to raise children. Who the fuck wants to have a family with American women?

Penups get thrown out of court a lot, happened to Brandon Frazier .

wtf why has life expectancy dropped 20 years in two generations?!

We cant afford marriage

Because it's so easy for women to divorce and fuck you over for up to half of everything you own. It's a huge risk to men.

Is this really a world you want to continue to live in?

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that in our current legal paradigm, a spouse represents one of the biggest liabilities a human can take on. At literally any moment, a spouse (9/10 times the woman) can completely destroy their partner's life. It's turned the entire institution of marriage into a perverse power differential wherein the man (usually) is essentially the wife's slave.

this on top of all of our morals are dead, everyone is so lacking in common sense that most people cant deal with an argument, much less finance or any other sort of non-lazy activities. hookup culture, the "women going to the top" (Chad and his friends fuck all the girls and the other 80% get worn out hoes 10 years later), and to quote julian casalancas- "All the girls played mental games, all the guys were dressed the same." everybody is depressed, everyone is hedonistic, everyone does drugs.

I blame parents 100% I still don't have a clue why everyone over 35 has a giant stick up their ass

I only leave my house for work and I haven't met anyone since high school

>only about 2 years different per generation
who really cares though, the globalized world is going to be shit

Get out!

J U S T
U
S
T

Get into rock climbing. Tons of QTs, and they're only hippie roasties if they're ~20+, so just go for the ones below that

>by thirty-five half of all women will not be married.
Single mother pregnancies will be huge, coupled with large amounts of women without kids. I see a problem that may cripple the US.

Half of the kids at my younger cousins primary school come from single mother homes.

this

the only girls I talk to are clerks or my colleagues. When I get off work all I feel like doing is going home to smoke weed, drink and shitpost before I go to bed and do it all over

getting married is fucking expensive and probably a bad idea if you don't have a stable place to live e.g. a home that you own and when was the last time you saw a 25 year old who owned a fucking house

>is that all that you allow yourself to wish for?

pretty much bro
and now even at work I feel helpless because I hate my job but I won't find anything else with the same full time hours and bennies. I'll die by my own hand I think