Christieanity

Its time to start the eternal dance.
Last time I engaged a Christian who quite literally concluded that no one should follow reality and everyone should disregard reality and believe the bible.

Yes yes there where fancy words like
>Being deceived by this world

However it all boiled to the same.
If there is no evidence for Christianity, then its fiction its fictional believe and should be discarded.

However I like a Christian to actually engage the points I'm telling and not dance around them without engaging them.
This is why this is the eternal dance with these people.

Basic points:
1) Prove Christianity
2) Show evidence of god now, demonstrate him.
3) The Bible demonstrates that:
3.1) Its a made up crap written like a idiot advertisement
3.2) There is nothing subsistence in it.
3.3) Every protestant needs to basically do insane leaps of logic to justify their believes on some passage that is waked out in 3 to 4 jumps and laughable.
3.4) Protestants game over for you do to the fact that you literally need to believe Luther is god and his removing of books from the original bible is the work of god.
3.5) protestant game over for believing in sola scriptura that is not a biblical doctrine
3.6)Sola scriptura destroyed by historical fact how the bible was created long after Jesus dead and it is never commanded (in the bible) to be a holy book.

I like to take about Sola scriptura actually.
You can copy past the ridicules passage protestants use to wank with 10 logical jumps to justify sola scriptura.
Its all quit silly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSTCSgEZVzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not a matter of proof or determining a real.. anything. It's faith.

>It's not a matter of proof or determining a real.. anything. It's faith.
Translation:
>Stop believing in reality
>Blind faith is the ultimate measurement of what is true.

No its not.
Provide prof or its fake.

>prove Christianity

Let us suppose there is a god who demands personal faith as an act of worship. Now why would such a god then give the game away by revealing its true form and nature in its entirety, further even if this god were to do so there is absolutely no way a human being could comprehend the divinity in its entirety. It would be like asking an ant to comprehend quantum mechanics.

Food for thought.

When will you realize that those sects are religious politics back in the day?

I cant really prove that gravity exists, I can experience the effects of it.
That's not the best example because it has a measurable effect but anyway.

I cant provide proof, no one can. By all logic it's fake. That doesn't mean it is.
Time might be a better example. It's real because I perceive it, we all perceive it slightly differently from one another and we measure it on an abstract arbitrary scale.
Eh, that's not the best example either.
It's faith, it's ok if you have it and it's ok if you don't.

>2) Show evidence of supernovas now, demonstrate one.

>Its all quit silly.
ok then delete your thread :^)

>Food for thought.
More like Fast-food for the brain.

You quite literally made no point.
Did not engage my criticism (sola scripturam, the bible).
And proposed some form of deism.
And deism is NOT Christianity.
So Christianity is fake.

Also can Christians stop embarrassing themselves?
Every time you say "GOD" I literally need to restrain myself from laughter at the colossal stupidity you have written.
WHAT GOD???
ZEUS??
POSEIDON???
THOR???
or the trinity?

You have this word that is legal for you to use named "the trinity" so use it.
Don't use the idiotic "god" title.
Its time to learn to speak after 2000 years.

WEW
>I cant really prove that gravity exists
This needs to go into a museum.
The retardation of this is incredible.
Its like a monument.
Are you toling here you atheist?
Are you LARPING a Christian to make them look bad ;).

Actually drop a rock and congratulations gravity proven.
youtube.com/watch?v=JSTCSgEZVzk
>I can experience the effects of it
Yes this is what makes it real.
>That's not the best example because it has a measurable effect
So you admit how applicable this is, ok.
Now back to Christianity.

>It's faith, it's ok if you have it and it's ok if you don't.
And this convinced no one.
Literally no evidence of the trinity and Christianity.

I'll pass

>Polish intellectuals
Clearly the concept of the supernatural and the divine is beyond your understanding.

Discussing the metaphysical with someone who cannot divorce himself from stereotypes of the Christian God is quite a tiring exercise.

>divorce himself from stereotypes of the Christian God
???
I wanted to talk about Christianity.
If you are not a Christian and not believing in it ....
What exactly is your point?

that's the effect, not the cause. but like I said, not the best example.

Nice MEiMEi
Now if you like to join my in the "arbitrary" prof and evidence based criteria I appreciate it.

>that's the effect, not the cause
Now this is interesting.

Are we not resuming always the effects?
All evidence that we live in a atmosphere are measuring the effects of pressurized gas not the gas itself.
>but like I said, not the best example.
True.
Are you in the mood to discus Christianity with me now?
Its ok if you are not.

it's pretty difficult for me to discuss because when said aloud or written, it doesn't make sense. I empathise completely with people who say it's stupid.
i'm also not the most learned on the subject.
I like the abstractness of it all.

> it doesn't make sense
I'm glad you are hones.
I suggest learning about building machines or other engineering.
After you compare this thing you have for this god thing with actual systematic thinking and catching yourself making a mistake in designing something.

You might conclude that this thing you have and can not express properly is only confusion.

maybe, the texts make me think about interesting ideas though. whether you're religious or not certain books in the bible are good.

>Poland
rather than asking Sup Forums, just talk about it to your neighbor?

Fuck that kike. You Jew lovers lose every argument on here and revert to SJW tactics.

His name was Seth Rich

Who are you talking to? OP?

>USA
>Babel around about different things.
How about prof?
You know like the prof of gravity?
You Christian sure can not defend your faith.
This is why its blind faith.

>kike
>Jew
Yes because your bible is not 50% old Jewish religion books named the old testament.

Cuckstians are anti-european and should go back to the desert

Its only a logical progression form Christian dogma of
>Don't judge
>Love your enemies
>*Let yourself be abused*
To modern hardcore leftist LGBT ideologies.
These are the fruits of Christianity.

Only faggot liberals pervert the scripture like that.

Anyways this is a slide thread since you keep making the same threads every day. Saged

I do not make this every day.

1)
Can you give the prof for your religion?
If not the conclusion is that you can not and its all fake.

You thinking that you don't need to give it and act smug only proves more my point how removed from any form of reality you people are.

Its a dance with you because you fail to engage in any points i bring up only avoid them.

2) What do you think will happen if you fill the heads of people with suicidal crap like
>Love your enemies

Do you actually do it? No of course not if you did you all would be dead.
Pacifism is pure evil and what else is in he bible other then this suicidal pacifist crap of letting yourself be abused?

Christians are consistently the most stupid people on this board

>Now why would such a god then give the game away by revealing its true form and nature in its entirety,

The Bible tells you exactly how to get into heaven so it's not like there's any point to hide anything else.

Sup Forums Christians are a unique breed.
I give you this thread for evidence.

I wanted to get some responses and all I got where Christians who literally refuse to even validate their believes and somehow assume that their religion is obvious or self evident.
And one interesting (?Christian? I have no idea) that admits that all he speaks or writes sounds like nonsense.

I seriously have no idea what this guy was talking about or if he is even a Christian.
He even admired that
>it's pretty difficult for me to discuss because when said aloud or written, it doesn't make sense.

I applaud him for this. He is hones and truthful. I wish him the best of luck on his journey to discover the truth.
Not like the ultra delusional and arrogant Christians who don't even attempt to justify their standpoint.

>Only faggot liberals pervert the scripture like that.
>pervert the scripture like that.
>pervert
I like you to explain what exactly the bible is saying in the new testament (because you say the OT is 100% non-canon now).

So what are the lessons of Jesus?
No please tell me.
And give quotes for them.

thanks, that's pretty sweet.
the stupid still deserve love, even if they cant articulate it. I may find truth and it may be your truth but it's all fairly subjective.

No problem.
The only thing you need is the will to know the truth and admit your own limitations.
The ones who don't have it are truly lost and useless.

Was jesus a jew?

what's one of the better arguments for Christianity you've heard? I've never really been able to make any conclusions other than things mentioned already.

>"faith based"
>"not meant to be proven"

Jordan Peterson did a talk about the framework of the bible and God that you would probably appreciate. It will be up in a week's time if you can wait that long so I don't have to mangle his arguments.

>one of the better arguments for Christianity you've heard
Best like in crying nonsense I will ridicule to the end or best in like the most solid?

>"faith based"
>"not meant to be proven"
These are bad.
However there is no argument for Christianity.
I have never seen even one reason to believe Christianity.

Their best arguments are:
>There was this human named Jesus
OK
>He told everyone he was god so we believe it now
Why did everyone believe he was god? What is the justification for this
>He was ridiculed and no actual religious priestess believed him, he was actually killed for his believes.
So why do I suppose to believe some human who made the assertion he is god and practically no one believed him.
>He rose from the grave
Actually there is a different theory on this one, there was a empty grave and his apostles told everyone how they have seen him in secret however that he can not show himself to others, and everyone needs to believe in this because no reason given and bla bla bla.
It look more like his apostles stole the body and told lies.
You have to be pretty dumb to think otherwise you even have this theory in your bible.
But without this the entirety of Christianity collapses.
Everything can be explained with 12 people telling lies and a lot of idiots believing them.

The bible disproves Christianity if you read he story without the blinders of Christian dogma.

Hi Poland, if someone personally had a religious experience, would you say they are wrong to start being religious?

There are many approaches you can take to defend religion. The most simple being that religion offers a simple answer to a complex question; the objectiveness of morality. Most atheists take the universality of their values as an established fact when one only has to look to other civilizations to realize that the moral compass we deem preferable is not shared by everyone and is not inherent to human nature. Our moral guidelines are defined by years of refining not only through philosophy, but also religion.

Take religion entirely out of the picture and think of society as a closed system. How do you define what is ethical? Again, since you have inherinted an advanced moral system this question may seem more simplistic than it really is, but think for a minute and you will find out that moral relativism will be the only subsequent step to take.

>Last time I engaged a Christian who quite literally concluded that no one should follow reality and everyone should disregard reality and believe the bible.
You're mistaking Christians with Protestants.

Protestants are a subgroup of Christians

No, they're an heresy of Christianism. Only Catholicism is true Chirstianity.

That may be, but it's a heretical subgroup of Christianity then

So how often does this shit happen around here, I'm new

Hi.
1) You shifted from Christianity to some religious experience.
2) What is this religious experience supposed to be?
3) I have seen people who meat some human on the road and where after this
>He was totally an angel
Why?
>He looked human and did all human things however I felt in my hart he was an angel.
4) Lets say you have the full set audio-visual and tactile experience.
This is something, however you might ask yourself
>Was this real?
>Did I not hallucinate?
After all there are these things named hallucinations.
However you have something audio-visual and not some emotional histrionics.

Define "that shit"

>Last time I engaged a Christian who quite literally concluded that no one should follow reality and everyone should disregard reality and believe the bible.
sounds like a fedora's interpretation of the transcendental argument

Is there no personal experience that you could have personally that would change YOUR mind? Anything could be attributed to delusion, hallucination etc..

OP
I cannot prove God
But i can prove to you that demons exist
Are you interested?

Fool.
You know all the mysteries of the universe because you are soooo clever.
Die a fool, no skin off my nose.

yess
do iiit

OP BTFO

a quick rundown of each?
not all of us are NEETS

Why should I defend anything to you? I'm am not trying to convince you of anything. I don't need to, this is a part of my life that is between Christ and I. I can only say to you that there is no logic in this. It is about the unknown, the outside of existence. I need only defend my faith within myself.
I know why many people see it as stupid, or pointless, and you can believe that. But I can tell you from personal experience that I was not happy before faith, this may be my crutch, but I accept that.

Why did you reply to me you sperg

OP BTFO

No fedoracuck has given a good argement to any thing in this thread

How can OP ever recover?

Oh wait HE CAN'T

Just watch the videos and there is proof of other things in the thread

im at work and cant watch them

this is perfectly reasonable and irrefutable

>personal experience
What is this?
Define this.

>change YOUR mind?
>Anything could be attributed to delusion, hallucination
Sure no problem.

First of I like this entity to manifest itself somehow. A conversation with it should be interesting.
And I'm not talking about Christians talking to themselves in the act of prayer.

Next what would convince me of a superiority of a entity.
Let it create some room that is bigger on the inside then on the outside.
If physically impossible things are not allowed why will it not create a planet identical to earth only without humans and give humans a way to travel to this planet?
This would be massive impressive.

And I would have no problem acknowledging this entities existence and superiority.

This is not something I would go off the cliff notes for. If you are interested read the Bible. Get a firm grasp on it then watch or listen to other peoples ideas on it.

YES!
Do it I'm hyped.

Just to try engaging the question a bit from my US liberal Catholic perspective... I'm not buff enough to dig into the Bible questions, but maybe I can help you ask better questions and get better answers.

>Basic points:
>1) Prove Christianity
I'm not really sure what you mean by "prove." I think it's a bit difficult to call it more than "following the teachings of Christ." Therefore, I don't think we need to prove that Christianity exists - it does. That being said, discerning "the teachings of Christ" is difficult.

If you mean to question the quality of the current Church leadership and versions of the Bible, I wholeheartedly believe they should be under intense scrutiny. However, if you want an argument for people to believe in "the teachings of Christ," I think that question falls outside of Bible Study (there used to be a good number of threads claiming that Christian values are a cornerstone to our society (impossible to prove)).

>2) Show evidence of god now, demonstrate him.
If Christianity proposes that God is "the Creator/Father," then the demonstration of God is everything that exists.

>3) The Bible demonstrates that:
>3.1) Its a made up crap written like a idiot advertisement
won't argue this since the writings are a Frankenstein of works from different periods. Unlike the US constitution, it's not meant to be interpreted literally and must be put into context and analyzed very critically from a literature POV.

>3.2) There is nothing subsistence in it.
I'm not read enough to engage this. I don't know if this is true of all versions of the Bible, but I would be tempted to agree that the meat (for westerners) is limited. Many of our societal norms were programmed by the Bible or similar structures of control.

3.3 - 3.5) not knowledgeable, all on backlog

just save the link and go through the thread later.

>ignoring
kys man

i've read the bible and know what all of the video titles are talking about
i was hoping for some rundown like
''there were ruins found of 2 cities that correspond with sodom and gomorrah description destroyed by what looks like meteor impact''
or something
i dont get why you have to dance around this stuff

Dude just save the link to go through when you get home. If I explained it to you and didn't watch the videos or look at the other stuff you probably wouldn't believe me.

The point is less about Christianity being right about everything.
See it as an instruction on how to live your Life, as Morals that were passed down throughout the Centuries, Morals which, if you live by them, ensure the success of your Society as well as your future.
Its not about the World being 4000 years old. Its not about the Earth being flat, or in the middle of the Universe.
Its about Morals and a Way of Life, about Tradition and the Upholding of it. Protestants need not apply.

The important part about Christianity is, that every single ounce of Morality you carry within you is based upon Christianity. It doesnt matter if you follow the laws of some modern philosoph, which of course have influenced our Morality, because their percieved Morality is in return based upon the Morals that were handed down to them over the Centuries. At the end of the Day, the Bed rock of European Morals, of what we wish to fight for, what we wish to defend, is based upon Christianity and the teachings of the Bible.
Think about it. No matter if you grew up in an Atheist family or with not particularly religious parents, your entire surroundings have been shaped by Chrisendom and the Morals that you were teached and of which you base your Atheism or any other view of the World, have been sculptured by it.

Nice I look into this.
However I immediately see the problem.
All of this is about the OT not the NT.
You see even if you prove everything in the OT is true this will not make the NT correct.
The NT is basically the Jesus story.
And if you have proven the OT to be true and not the NT then Christianity is FALSE!
And judaism is the true religion, so we all should be jews?
Can you even convert to be a jew?
Or do you lament your fate that is being born a goy and not one of the gods chosen people?
What happens to jews after death according to judaism?
What happens to goys?
You failed to justify Christianity.

Its like Christians don't understand the basics of thinking.
So back to the Jesus story, 12 guys tell others that Jesus did come back form the dead however no one is allowed to see him.
Fucken Wizard of Oz levels of stupid.

im curious youre going to make me skip social interactions in lunch break

recently started contemplating taking a religious journey. Not sure if it's a good idea. i guess if i was to go, I would already beliebe or just kinda muddle around like OP seems to be doing.

If what you said did happen to you
couldn't you just attribute it all to you having a hallucination, being mentally ill / delusional?

Would you just have faith that it was real?

>absence of proof is proof of absence
calm down you are not making sense

2) Kalam Argument and more. Check out William Lane Craig and Bishop Barron.

3.1) What?
3.2) What?!

tl;dr You need to research it if you actually care. I doubt you do.

>didnt scroll down in the thread
I proved Jesus' resuurection also

You're a typical modern idiot. Prove Darwinism. Impossible. Physicists who are real scientists realize we live in a multiverse. It's only God-mocking jackasses like you who put out snark and pretend it's an argument who don't. Burn in Hell you filthy piece of shit.

Then just watch a different day.
Just dont die

>12 guys tell others that Jesus did come back form the dead however no one is allowed to see him.
3 For I passed on to you as of first importance what I also received—that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures,
4 and that he was buried, and that he was raised on the third day according to the scriptures,
5 and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve.

6(!) Then he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at one time, most of whom are still alive, though some have fallen asleep.

7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles.
8 Last of all, as though to one born at the wrong time, he appeared to me also. (1 Cor 15:3-8)

>Its like Christians don't understand the basics of thinking.
no u

Christianity exists to improve the behavior of women. Left to their own devices, women are beasts.

You're getting hung up on the "truth" of Christianity, while ignoring its usefuless.

A leads to B, but you're stuck on A while ignoring B.

Christianity can be judged by it's results, it's outcomes. So can secularism.

>we can't prove our current theories
>physicists think there is a multiverse
>therefore heaven and hell and Jesus and God all exist!
Christcucks please.

God spoke of the different groups of people as nations and said they would all bend the knee to Him. He also had a pretty clear stance against all sin and said that if you did not cease and follow him you went to the ovens, (Hell)

Also, those who try and lead others astray get more punishment, pipe cleaner.

Paul also says that people can speak to some of the people to verify. I forget the exact location.

>you went to the ovens
kek

Stay strong, fedoras for some reason really refuse to take this redpill.

You know how jews are evil?
Mark of the beast is 666.
Kike star = 6 points, 6 lines, 6 sides.

>more punishment
than hell?

1) Jesus claimed to be god.
Prove that this was true or is true.

Also according to Christian myths trinity(god) is supposed to interact with humans can you demonstrate this entity interacting with us today.

>If Christianity proposes that God is "the Creator/Father," then the demonstration of God is everything that exists.
eee NO!
There can be other entities that created everything.
You insist on suing the word god and I explained before how stupid this is.
From a deistic perspective there are a lot of gods in history and a lot of them are told to have created the world.
What makes your Christian catholic trinity is this creator entity?
If you say
I exist -> Creator -> Creator = trinity
you are wrong it can be equally
I exist -> Creator -> Creator = ZEUS (actually Chaos however this might be to obscure for you to understand)

Or why not deduce we where created by a malevolent entity who created the universe to amuse himself.
Think of it like simcity where we are the playthings and the creator is sending disasters on us for fun?

And this is kids why you can not argue from deism to Christianity.
This is also why deism is heretical and you are a heretic if you spread these postulates, no seriously consult a catholic priest, deism is a heresy and no catholic prieast will ever argue from deistic standpoints.

I know the
>believe the bible because no reason whatsoever
Is offensive to modern minds so Christians need to adopt deistic believes and dress them up in Christian clothing however it dose not work this way.
Deists hated Christians and how stupid they are, the French revolution basically all deists with arguments as convincing as you present. And I know exactly why the scoffed at Christianity.

SHITTY AGE OLD D&C
WE DON'T NEED THIS RIGHT NOW
KEEP FOCUSED ON SETH RICH

So there's not enough proof for Darwinian evolution but this is enough proof for a Cheistcuck God? Lmao

I didnt say there wasnt proof of evolution.

But this one is better than seeing the small earbone if 2 animals looks somewhat similar so that means it evolved.

also both cant be real

at best those videos prove that the Bible loosly depicts historical events. It's like digging up ruins of Troy and claiming that it's proof the Greek gods exist, since Troy was in the Iliad and Oddessey

i didnt die
wasted my time watching the videos tho

Are you literally retarded?
You quoted the bible.
And these are the words one of the 12 "apostles".
Literally its what these people told.
12 dudes tell lies WOW what great basis for your world view.
What did you expect? I'm not one of the 12 "apostles" so I only have their word to go on.

proof that they were lying?
some of them were killed by telling this ''lies''

>proof of Noah's ark which completely defies physics
>well clearlythe world was flooded and Noah's ark is teal but that of course that doesnt prove God

Neck your self faggot

Not a Christian. I really hate the left though.

What makes you think you can get all your answers from a random thread?

There are still theologians that debate the bible and the meaning of it. Christian research scientist debate the meaning of the bible. The bible is unique because it can be interpreted in many ways.

If you are serious about learning about Christianity, the history of it, then you need to go do your own research. Not just random links on the web. Go to Notre Dame ask the professors there, go to the Discovery Institute ask them questions. Go learn about young earth and old earth creationism. Go talk to philosophers at university. Go to bible study groups. There are many professional theologians who are willing to answer your questions. There are tons of Christian related conferences which includes philosophy, science, humanities, etc...

One thing about being a Christian, is that you have to search for the answers yourself - to truly study the topics you wish the seek out.

I dont believe in a Christian God but I do believe in a some sort of higher power. Christians are very unique because there are diverse in view points.

You watched all 4 in 15 minutes and read through the whole thread?

Damn man you move faster than time