Welcome to Stockholm

Welcome to Stockholm

Enjoy your genocide you fucking Cucks.

Alhamdullilah

Voting rights for women were a mistake.

If you defend this you literally have Stockholm syndrome.

Stockholm

Home to sand niggers that can apparently walk on walls.

I bet that car smells like camel shit with a hint of ass.

If it makes you feel better, public transportation doesn't look much different here.

Learn fron Spain, kick them out of the Country.
We gonna need to do La Reconquista in Europe soon if we don't kick or exterminate them.

Wow. Never would have thought I would ever say I miss seeing stockholmare in pictures from Stockholm.

Yeah I know, the retardation is deep here, when people can't turn an image around before uploading.

Now that Sweden is over with anyway I might as well go pick me up a Swedish qt to breed like a cow

Voting was a mistake

this
Voting : pick between two preselected kike puppets and argue amongst each other which one is worse

it scares me that so many sandniggers live just 400km away from my home.

I know.
Western euros have done nothing but harm to Serbia throughout thousands of years of history, never helped us fight off Turks and along with nato bombed innocent kids and elderly people just 17 years ago. I could care less if they get ethocided islamified and blacked. The only issue for me is then we'd be surrounded by sand nigger Muslims on all sides

The only problem I have wh*te genocide is wh*tes make the best boipussy

SD-MP-KD government incoming next year.

In Sweden, it wasn't the fault of voting results. It was the Social Democrats betraying the white Swedish workers that voted for them.

MP? That's miljöpartiet (crazy retard tree-hugging leftists) I'm assuming you mean Moderaterna right?

Funny thing is if it wasn't for the gibs, those nigs and arabs would kill eachother in the streets.

Of it wasnt for gibs they wouldn't come there at all

Women are sheep who follow the hivemind. If the media and universities shilled Hitler's ideology they'd all be trying to outnazi each other.
The person pulling the trigger on white genocide is the one who holds the power in the media and universities

Welcome to Trollhättan

Vilken station är du på?

rare

>If the media and universities shilled Hitler's ideology they'd all be trying to outnazi each other.

This.
Reminder that in the Weimar Republic, only one party had a majority female voter base - and that party was the DNVP, the conservative nationalist party.

Poor goat, but it probably was an sexual emergency.
A small price to pay for diversity.

Absolutely this. Women vote with their feelings, not with logic. This pretty much created the modern society of today as we have it.

Enjoy your stay
(Truck not included)

>wanting to be ruled by somebody above the law you have no input or influence with
Honestly, how much more of a cuck could you POSSIBLY be?

this is true although society would still be like this even if they couldnt vote. you can thank the internet and social media

>tfw trollhättebo

sweden yes

why are crazy bitch feminist freaking out about everything except muzzies wearing head scarfs