CHINA NO!!!

白左 (baizou, "white left") is used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guangzhou_Massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why will white people never be this based?

Reminder Chinks massacred 200,000 Jews and Mudslimes and no one cares anymore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guangzhou_Massacre

>taking chinese classes
>ask what naitive/aboriginal is in chinese
>red barbarian

What the fuck is that image dude?

chinks cant criticize other people's moral compass when their people are literally soulless insects that will erase a life with no remorse and attempt every insurance scam.

but hey this aligns with my politcal view on the left so upvoted

You haven't taken the ricepill yet?

Lmao soul

watch you tongue u fucking frenchy, the Chinese are practically walking talking super computers and morality is little more then another equation to them.

赤蛮?

What an ironic picture.

Seems like anything can be aryan these days as long as a white guy likes it.

Honolaly alyans!

>Seems like anything can be aryan these days as long as a white guy likes it.
It's just reddit

>File: 1476929725056.jpg (205 KB, 960x1280)

How much for half a dozen?

Unironically this! Married to a Jap

Very accurate. What are english terms other than regressive left?

Meanwhile

你去杀你自己。 白狗

Larp 101

Why do we keep getting thread after thread about this?
I mean, their description is pretty fitting, but it's not exactly like this is a new development. Pretty much every country that has come into contact with these people has a term for it.

Can we start calling people Baizou?

Been married for 7 years, I'm home at the moment for a couple of family birthdays

Well, I say
>home

Meanwhile in reality

I'm 100% happier since moving user.

With LARPING

>this guy will continue to post in every Catholic and WMAF thread for all eternity
It's an indescribable feel.

Sure, whatever.

Hahahahahaha

Have you ever met a gook, seriously?

The future belongs to the chongs

oyy tat big wite digggggggg

Loser

Regarding (d), ill health, being a bigot, being hungry, being stupid, and being hypercritical of our enemies are all sources of error in reasoning, so they could qualify as fallacies of kind (d), but they are not included in the list below. On the other hand, wishful thinking, stereotyping, being superstitious, rationalizing, and having a poor sense of proportion are sources of error and are included in the list below, though they wouldn't be included in a list devoted only to faulty arguments. Thus there is a certain arbitrariness to what appears in lists such as this. What have been left off the list below are the following persuasive techniques commonly used to influence others and to cause errors in reasoning: apple polishing, using propaganda techniques, ridiculing, being sarcastic, selecting terms with strong negative or positive associations, using innuendo, and weasling. All of the techniques are worth knowing about if one wants to reason well.

In describing the fallacies below, the custom is followed of not distinguishing between a reasoner using a fallacy and the reasoning itself containing the fallacy.

Real arguments are often embedded within a very long discussion. Richard Whately, one of the greatest of the 19th century researchers into informal logic, wisely said, "A very long discussion is one of the most effective veils of Fallacy; ...a Fallacy, which when stated barely...would not deceive a child, may deceive half the world if diluted in a quarto volume."

Meanwhile aberage WMAF

Lol. I'm married to another brit but work takes to to Japan along with her a lot. Not gonna lie if suffolk goes down the pan our bugout plan is Kawagoe.

>Hapas that turned out normal.

Eurasian Tiger on double suicide watch.

The Beady Empire got the entire country of China hooked on Opium. They are stupid.

>Environment

They say as they live in a cloud of smog.

So it is you. You're one of those people whose post style I can immediately recognize, even in a seemingly unrelated thread.

And with ugly asian woman

Forty Two Fallacies (For Free)
By Dr. Michael C. LaBossiere, [email protected]
Legal Information
This book is copyright 2002‐2010 by Dr. Michael C. LaBossiere. It may be freely distributed for personal or educational use provided that it is not modified and no fee above the normal cost of distribution is charged for it.
Fallacies and Arguments
In order to understand what a fallacy is, one must understand what an argument is. Very briefly an argument consists of one or more premises and one conclusion. A premise is a statement (a sentence that is either true or false) that is offered in support of the claim being made, which is the conclusion (which is also a sentence that is either true or false).
There are two main types of arguments: deductive and inductive. A deductive argument is an argument such that the premises provide (or appear to provide) complete support for the conclusion. An inductive argument is an argument such that the premises provide (or appear to provide) some degree of support (but less than complete support) for the conclusion. If the premises actually provide the required degree of support for the conclusion, then the argument is a good one. A good deductive argument is known as a valid argument and is such that if all its premises are true, then its conclusion must be true. If all the argument is valid and actually has all true premises, then it is known as a sound argument. If it is invalid or has one or more false premises, it will be unsound. A good inductive argument is known as a strong (or “cogent”) inductive argument. It is such that if the premises are true, the conclusion is likely to be true.

WMAF is a fallacy

Japs are close to white ,but still stop this miscenegation you faggot

not surprised coming from a country whose modus operandi is to scam people, reverse engineer everything that's not nailed down, cheat, and bribe your way our of problems

End WMAF

Fallacies
Ad Hominem
Also Known as: Ad Hominem Abusive, Personal Attack Description:
Translated from Latin to English, “ad Hominem” means “against the man” or “against the person.”
An ad Hominem is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the author of or the person presenting the claim or argument. Typically, this fallacy involves two steps. First, an attack against the character of person making the claim, her circumstances, or her actions is made (or the character, circumstances, or actions of the person reporting the claim). Second, this attack is taken to be evidence against the claim or argument the person in question is making (or presenting). This type of “argument” has the following form:
1. Person A makes claim X.
2. Person B makes an attack on person A. 3. Therefore A’s claim is false.
The reason why an ad Hominem (of any kind) is a fallacy is that the character, circumstances, or actions of a person do not (in most cases) have a bearing on the truth or falsity of the claim being made (or the quality of the argument being made).

It's much better than SJW as it can be used as an insult. I'll start using it from now on

>PING LING CHING BONG BANG
>escalator collapses killing 27

Truly our greatest ally

哈哈哈哈哈哈! 太高了!进我家,干我妹!

China better tighten that iron fist of theirs before it's too late.

I fucking kek at east-asian names for some races

Vietnamese literally call blacks "black monsters"

Attention anons

China is fucking shit and have nothing at all to teach us.

>Hurt let's obsessively analyze America with detached cynicism while we aren't even allowed to discuss our own country with anything close to honesty

Using China memes is even cringier than using Reddit memes.

Any user using baizuo is unironically a cuck. There's really no more discussion to be had.

>that super nintendo shirt
fucking millenials

Just your typical baizou

yes it's new, faggot
we had no clue the chinks thought this way in large numbers and had a pol equivalent mindset on their intrawebs
>hurrdurr your thread isnt bringing anything new
kys faggot

>a certain type of interracial coupling is a fallacy
sure shlomo

Be nice if you gave a source to that quote you fucking idiot.

Wtf i love china now

It's baizuo, not baizou, you faggot.

WMAF is against logic

Deal with it

I have seen at least 4 threads with this very topic today and numerous more yesterday.
This is not just "hey, look at this cool thing I found", it is actively being shilled.

Based.
I'm not convinced these people are white, they seem like Asian men who want validation. Although maybe they are, I knew a guy who was a gamer, typical big CSer in game, but outside of it he was a stunted little manlet with a face like a goblin, balding, problem glass, SJW, and of course he had a fetish for Asian girls.

The faggot at /r/hapas must be bored.

I don't blame you. I took the bugout plan myself, I'm from Blackburn which is just completely lost at this point.

You don't get it.

Example #1:
At one time, most people in Europe believed that the earth was the center of the solar system (at least most of those who had beliefs about such things). However, this belief turned out to be false.
Example #2:
God must exist. After all, I just saw a poll that says 85% of all Americans believe in God.
Example #3:
Of course there is nothing wrong with drinking. Ask anyone, he’ll tell you that he thinks drinking is just fine.
Appeal to Common Practice Description:
The Appeal to Common Practice is a fallacy with the following structure:
1) X is a common action.
2) Therefore X is correct/moral/justified/reasonable, etc.
The basic idea behind the fallacy is that the fact that most people do X is used as “evidence” to support the action or practice. It is a fallacy because the mere fact that most people do something does not make it correct, moral, justified, or reasonable.
An appeal to fair play, which might seem to be an appeal to common practice, need not be a fallacy. For example, a woman working in an office might say “the men who do the same job as me get paid more than I do, so it would be right for me to get paid the same as them.” This would not be a fallacy as long as there was no relevant difference between her and the men (in terms of ability, experience, hours worked, etc.). More formally:
1) It is common practice to treat people of type Y in manner X and to treat people of type Z in a different manner.
2) There is no relevant difference between people of type Y and type Z.
3) Therefore people of type Z should be treated in manner X, too.

White left, good term. We can use this.

The whole problem with what you imply is that, that you ignore that most males who go wmaf would only get a fugly sjw landwhale in the west, since they are neither so loaded that woman stay for that easy money nor above average or in quite somce cases not even average in looks.

This is wmaf irl

Deal with it

Kek, if you look like those two people.

There's nothing to deal with you memeing autist.

Mah morality
Mah soul

Isn't that the same reason why people import sandniggers into their country? Because " oh those poor people we must help them"

This is ok

>China
>sense of morality
>chinese
>having human emotions

The real problems aren't some tumblerettes crying rape but chinese preparing themselves for world domination. Thr chinese may as well be the single faction to unite all Western groups/hierarchies to fight them.

Hey don't talk shit about my favorite tech review YouTube.

Isn't this some Welsh guy who committed murder?

I'm not an SJW, but I don't want to live in a toxic souless wasteland like the Chinese.

>support chinks
>they will take over your country and assimilate YOU
>but at least you've ranted about lefties on a mongolian jute weaving chat room

>most of them ugly

carmack?

Yeah, people regard whites in China just a bit better than niggers.

stop with that they aren't french

>literally fake
>none of them with whitey
WMAF fallacy

Example #1:
At one time, most people in Europe believed that the earth was the center of the solar system (at least most of those who had beliefs about such things). However, this belief turned out to be false.
Example #2:
God must exist. After all, I just saw a poll that says 85% of all Americans believe in God.
Example #3:
Of course there is nothing wrong with drinking. Ask anyone, he’ll tell you that he thinks drinking is just fine.
Appeal to Common Practice Description:
The Appeal to Common Practice is a fallacy with the following structure:
1) X is a common action.
2) Therefore X is correct/moral/justified/reasonable, etc.
The basic idea behind the fallacy is that the fact that most people do X is used as “evidence” to support the action or practice. It is a fallacy because the mere fact that most people do something does not make it correct, moral, justified, or reasonable.
An appeal to fair play, which might seem to be an appeal to common practice, need not be a fallacy. For example, a woman working in an office might say “the men who do the same job as me get paid more than I do, so it would be right for me to get paid the same as them.” This would not be a fallacy as long as there was no relevant difference between her and the men (in terms of ability, experience, hours worked, etc.). More formally:
1) It is common practice to treat people of type Y in manner X and to treat people of type Z in a different manner.
2) There is no relevant difference between people of type Y and type Z.
3) Therefore people of type Z should be treated in manner X, too.

>pick the guy who has delicious cultural food and will cooperate with you, and will not commit crimes
>pick the guy who will blow up on a whim and commit crimes because WE IS REFUGEES N SHIEET

You're not very smart Austria.

Nice wall of text you're still a fag.

fuck off with your shit

Ima gonna go post this on r/asianmasculinity, brb.

Meanwhile irl

Thought this desu

Fuckers kept jacking up the Price of Tea, you don't fucking with a Englishman and his Tea

wtf I love chinks now

>delicious food
You dumb burger, what we get in asian restaurants is "westernized", the chinks themselves literally eat dicks because they think it boosts potency. Other things include dogs, cats, literally everything you can find in the ocean, aborted fetuses, starfishes, assholes- you name it.
Chinks don't commit crimes because they're in a political system which monitors every step and punishes you draconically for deviating from the norm. On the other hand they can commit stuff like severe animal cruelty or cruelties against children because they aren't frown upon.

armorgames.com/play/10496/high-tea

>Chinks don't commit crimes because they're in a political system which monitors every step and punishes you draconically for deviating from the norm
Actually Asians don't commit crime because no one's got time for that shit I gotta get to work.

>indian
>asian

no they're indian.

hey can you link this video? i wanna use it in r/hapas a lot.

got more pic of her in that red one piece?

>inb4 she turns out to be a whale in her other pics

The Chinese telling it like it is, fucking hell.

Screencap results.

wat?

Asians literally have more neanderthal DNA than Europeans.

The white guy looks like your typical /polack/

Bad trigger discipline

Where did you find this?

Amazingly accurate foreign perspective.

China is fun. Cheap, good food, they worship white men like the rest of asia. Racist as fuck, it's absolutely beautiful. Pollution is shit though, an air purifier is a necessity if you live there long term.

Tis a good summary, shame there isn't the War bit involved

Thank god i'm not white.