See you in September

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/webhp?hl=en&ictx=2&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiRtLuRrfbTAhVKzWMKHbwLBwIQPQgD#q=what is the Antikythera mechanism?&oi=ddle&hl=en
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/blog/index.php/2016/05/11/757/
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S T A R M E M E S
G O D M E M E S
A P O C A L Y P T O

I'll be there

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

xDDDD you are le clonkers bonkers

Do you think this has anything to do with Kek's Prophecy?

Found out google's doing this today
google.com/webhp?hl=en&ictx=2&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiRtLuRrfbTAhVKzWMKHbwLBwIQPQgD#q=what is the Antikythera mechanism?&oi=ddle&hl=en

Ancient Aliens anyone?

I got a trip setup for 8/21 eclipse. Boiler Bay, Oregon.
>what do?

Here come dat dragon!

Can someone elaborate?

Point Emerging Probably Entering

I'm hyped, but scared at the same time. Fear the eclipse...

the face of a god

Pepe/Kek appears to have manifested in the heavens.

THere is also the coming eclipse, which somehow has a relation to Trump's chart.

I suggest you guys look into the virgin clothed in the sun, from the book of revelation.

I am not superstitious or religious but that post makes me uncomfortable every time I read it.

>the rod and the ring will strike

Yep, September 26th if I recall correctly.
You'll see the first sign of Apocalypse in the sky.
Just seek for the constellation

Thanks user. Funnily enough there's supposed to be some shit with planet x this year and her 7 moons that's gonna fuck up the earth.

From the pictures it doesnt look like a planet at all.If its not ET craft approaching and a natural body,its a binary star or something like that.

Yes

So whats exactly going to happen in september 23rd? start of ww3? new world order? fake ayy invasion?

Yeah remember the last September happening, the Shemitah? It was wild.

>the ancient one from beyond the stars turns out to be Cookie Monster

Hope y'all remember to leave out some cookies for His coming

>it's another episode of "look at this thing in the space that google has hid it"
you cucks had your chance, i'm not believing you after last year's Nibiru planet bullshit

herro

The no killing Bolt. Didn't happened yet, some say it was Trump tomahawk attack but people die there

Saturn

skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/blog/index.php/2016/05/11/757/

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw

Ironically enough there's evidence now that there actually is a giant planet orbiting way the fuck past Pluto.

According to the digits on the original thread, apparently Kek says that the Reapers will be here soon.

We're either late for the cycle or we'll be out there just in time to get ass raped by them.

We don't have a Shepard.

Apparently this is saturn that was momentarily passing trough IRAS field of view.

invayysion

woke up last night and hit Sup Forums for about 45 minutes. There was an excellent thread about September. My birthday is September 23 and I reside 50nm SW of Louisville. Should I be worried lads?

Sage and report this /x/ tier bullshit

If it was /x/ tier why did google censor it then? So nobody will talk about it? Really boggles the noggle.

>Guys stop looking at the stars, there's nothing there, corporation don't want us to see it, so what? Just don't

Happenings will arrive just in time.

I don't recall if the MOAB attack achieved a score.

supposedly killed a top dog of ISIS, which is why Trump ordered it.

What happens when nothing happens?

I'll be happy

pic related?

Yea, no...
I have feared every apocalypse, every meteor, every terrorist happening.
Hell, I feard 2012. back in 2006.

NOT ONE THING HAPPENED.

>no killing bolt
Perhaps it's referring to a nuclear missile test.