Fuck being yuropoor

>no bridges to jump off
>no tall buildings cause inferior architecture
>knives not sharp enough
>ropes important from china can't hold your weight

just walk into the woods and starve to death user

Those are too scary or require too much effort

What's wrong Ferenc

Everything. Cant get a job, cant get a gf, everyone hates me including my family, no friends etc

With your suicide rate it doesn't appear that lack of guns is any real impediment to your horsefucking kind.

You don't even need to own a gun here. Just walk in a shooting range, rent a gun, and blow your head off next to a father and son target practicing. Happens so often the news doesn't even report it.

Just killing yourself is a waste. If you dont value your life, spend if usefully, suicide bomb some prominent kike for example.

Channel your inner Attila and steal a job and a gf

>suicide bomb some prominent kike for example.
Like Jared Kushner?

Hey hats our shpill Billy Bob. It's ancient Romanian tradition to steal other's shit, don't you go apropriating it whitey.

Join the army you fagget, you'll find your purpose in life

And by the way
>cant get a gf
With monogamy destroyed, humanity returned to natural state where you must seize females by force and even kill for them if its necessary. If you have no more reasons to be a good goy anymore and nothing matters, go have some fun and rape some hoes.

This I am in a smiliar situation and will do that. You at least can then patrol a fancy fence and put voodoo skulls sliced out of wood and shit on it to scare the "refugees".

You have roofs in your country, don't you?

Gibs money

Is that actually common?
I haven't heard about that at ever.

Come on Istvan, join the militia against rapefugee, you will met new friends.

>Just had a vision about Hitler telling me "We can euthanize you if it becomes unbearable."
>cried warmest tears because of how nice that sounded to me having someone care to that extent
I couldn't find a crying reaction image good enough for this feeling

Why kill yourselve when you can kill the people that want to make you kill yourself?
If you want to suicide do it by police you wont even have to pay for the gun, attack your politicians flooding you with foreign criminals for as long and as many times as possible unitl the police offs you.
There suicide and you helped out your people countless of people.
(ps dont do what i just wrote its a joke also ps i am required to write this or i could get into trouble.. so yeah)

Most gun range owners have seen multiple suicides, price of doing business.

I could imagine this, How come it is not written about, Here in Europe that would be reported on every time it happend.

>Serving ((((((Homeland))))))

drive full speed into a wall

Get really fucking drunk and challenge yourself to swim across a big lake/strong river.

Works here. Also, if it doesn't kill you, you get some good training.

They don't want copycats

This. Remember open your zip before pursuing a mighty swim.

Is rope illegal to?

You get to shoot shit up and get fit without having to pay rent.

Its easy bro. Just put plastic bag over your head and tape it from the neck to make it airtight. Wait 10 min and you are dead :)

He will probably get discarted due to depression/psychological factors.
Also, if he hasn't a gf, he is very likely fat and weak.

Hungarians can own guns what the fuck are you talking about nigger

Oh common. If you are going to kill yourself, at least jump

Kek
Here is what it would look like if your people weren't such pussies

10,000 USD$ selling DUDE in 4 months. If I can do it so can you faggot

That gun is empty...

I have guns. If I have to kill myself I would rather jump from a very high bridge or walk in front of a high speed train.
Also everyday I thought about suicide, every fucking day, then I got myself together, concentrate on my job, tried to level relationship with family and don't give a fuck anymore, then I bought guns and didn't off myself.
Just stop thinking any of this has a relevant importance. It hasn't. Live with what you have, it is not ideal, it will never be but you have to cope with that.
Just a 36 yo virgin advice here.

Your advice is shit. Suicide is natural selection, don't try to stop it.

>pointing a loaded gun at yourself
Sorry, I'm not European, I have things to live for.

How can you be a virgin living in France? Aren't women there mega whores and libtard degenerates? Even niggers get laid in france m90 you fukd up

don't you have cheap universal prescirption drugs available to you could OD on op?

>even niggers
Only niggers. Dating a white man is racist

Do a flip

This. We have been a very dysgenic society, we subsidize the weak and unable and oppress the ones who excel through taxes, PC and the horrible culture we have today. Depressed fucks are depressed for a reason
>shit family/connection
Undesirables in the eyes of the broader society if they can't even manage to keep their retard kid from killing himself
>can't get job, gf
Whose fault is that? Uninspired and people with no drive, even worse, NEETs are nothing more than drains in society
>chemical unbalance in the brain and body
Now that's just degenerate and unfit

You got dealt a shit hand and decided to fold and quit the game, you didn't even bother playing. Get off the chair and let someone competent take your spot.

white women don't want to fuck with an awkward forever alone white man. I know I am not the only one in my case : during my studies there were no girls in my classes after 15 yo. I don't know shit about small talking to women. Half the guys that were with me in engineering school late year are alone too. Never said they had a gf, never saw them with one. Women don't prefer blacks or sandniggers, the fact is : niggers and sandniggers are the only ones to talk to them, they are not afraid.

>Ebay

He is hungarian
You should know a kike he could kill

the numbers don't lie

here
also forgot :
- I vaguely believe in God and Christ : makes you a furious extremist biggot here
- I have guns and go to the range regularly : children killing racist xenophobic antisemitic psychopath
there is a pool of dateable white males in their 30s : well groomed, tanned, fit (way more than the average guy), hipster style beard / clothing. Conclusion : if you are average looking and don't care about appearance and think love exists don't try to get a gf in cities. Gentrification of the urban dating pool is a thing.

>want to kill self

>realize all I have to do is walk into the bush and get bitten by a snake, sit under a tree and die

Comfy feeling.