Wew lad

On Tuesday, after the New York Times reported that Comey wrote a memo describing Trump’s request to kill the investigation into National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, a senior administration official gave the Daily Beast an updated assessment: “I don’t see how Trump isn’t completely fucked.”

>I hope you...

Brumpf is FINISHED

Triggered, rural and suburban retards? :3

I don't see how Blumpf survives.

>Senate Intelligence Chairman Burr skeptical Comey memo is real

>I hope you can let this go

Trump is a fucking BETA KEK

>blah blah anonymous source
>zlampf BTFO
>this time it's for sure!
Half of you sickos will be in a camp or an asylum before his first mandate is over
Mark my words

Politico said one official laughed when asked if Trump really has recordings of his conversations with Comey. “If so, none of us have heard the tape,” they said. The same goes for Tuesday’s revelation that Comey wrote memos describing his conversations with Trump:
Aides rushed to ask Trump what he had actually told Comey. But the White House had no memos or tapes of the meeting to rebut the claims, several officials said.

Obama droned American citizens, and sold guns to Mexican cartels. Bush got us into long drawn out war over some bullshit C&C generals plot about WMDs and mobile weapons factories. Clinton sold missile tech to the Chinese in exchange for campaign money and foundation "donations", in addition to all the other scummy shit he and his wife have done over the years. Politicians have a habit of weaseling out of shit. Assuming this memo is real and not taken out of context, it will look pretty bad, but an actual crime being committed might be harder to prove.

"But by writing a memo, Comey has put himself in a box. If he now accuses the President of obstruction, he places himself in legal jeopardy for failing to promptly and properly report it. If he says it was merely an uncomfortable conversation, he clears the president of wrongdoing and sullies his own image as a guy who attempted to smear the man who fired him. Either way, James Comey comes out a loser."
4D Chess confirmed, Comey is checkmate I repeat, Comey is checkmate.

He will be questioned about it and he will be unable to provide the proof. BTFO Comey

That may work for us, but all Comey has to do is say he felt threatened by Trump into doing whatever, and the media will eat it up...

Were they planning this since before elections? They have dirt on any potential candidate, if not they invent it. It's almost like mafia organizations aka secret organizations run the planet. Yes, democracy is a joke.

Hmm, another anonymous source who said something.... Trump has come out unscathed yet again....

What flag is this? I'm on a mobile

what is going on with the threads?
none under 3 hours.

>quoting daily beast on Sup Forums

KYS

Kong Hong

>The director of the fucking FBI felt threatened by an obese 70 year old who eats more ice cream than anybody else

>several officials said.
can someone explain to me how the heck are there so many people leaking this stuff? How do we know this shit is not completely made up? I.e., fake sources that "fool" the newspapers who let themselves be "fooled".

Even if what the memo says is true, it wouldn't be ruled obstruction of justice. No matter how many leftists whine and cry, they wouldn't be able to impeach Trump off a memo that:
>a) May or may not exist. Nobody has even seen the memo.
>b) Is a collection of thoughts and opinions of what happened during the meeting and not an official record of what was said.
>c) Was not provided to the Justice Department or any of Comey's superiors even though Comey is required by law to report when he thinks a crime is being committed. It took him 3 months and a week after being fired to reveal this info.

>le anonymous sources maymay
sage