Why are most predominantly black areas in America in shambles?

Why are most predominantly black areas in America in shambles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kYuBpoukYb8
youtube.com/watch?v=sgYJ3bqSkN8
youtube.com/watch?v=KrlQOj7BcBM
youtube.com/user/CharlieBo313/videos
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/06/the-case-for-reparations/361631/
youtu.be/J5psrjt8p6k
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170515111612.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redlining
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Systematic discrimination by white people

Low IQ

I'm not saying all black people act like this. But nobody wants to be around someone who acts like this...youtube.com/watch?v=kYuBpoukYb8

Because they are filled with boogaboos.

that place doesn't look bad. why did you post it?

Why do they kill each other ?

Because Yakub has cursed the Ebonic Uprising with whitey as their opressive devil. Pay reperations

These They are stupioid and primitive niggers, but at the same time there has been plenty of discrimination by the United States Governemnt.

Niggers

Well memed

the curse of Ham.

Because white people steal wealth and prosperity from black people and black communities til this day

Well, when you put apes in a man made building and expect them to care for it, you shouldn't be surprised when it falls apart

You answered your own question there champ

because blacks don't really care about quality of life issues

look at those houses, they must've once been worth a ton

now due to the blacks invading and not giving a shit about keeping the peace, crime increased, and the neighborhood declined

Democrats.

No.

Culture, low IQ, lack of moral values and a huge inferiority complex

Niggers

Come on pol, how was that number one.

i think we can dismiss it as low intelligence and shitty culture, because it's half true and we're apathetic about the situation. honestly, these places do not cross my mind. i do not go there. i do not travel to. no reason to even look at from afar. the last time i visited a shitty neighborhood, i always had a pistol, plate carrier and a 7 inch knife because it was iraq and we really didn't stop work to take pictures. i see these in the same light

A history of systemic racism combined with unfair distribution of infrastructure and educational resources.

JK it's the niggers.

Because they are predominantly black areas.

Low IQ = Low paying jobs = shambles

Who'd want to live or invest is these places?

youtube.com/watch?v=sgYJ3bqSkN8

Why do sewer smell like shit?

Anywhere a majority black population lives is a shithole, anywhere on earth this is the case
you can make all kinds of excuses for them but the truth is so blatantly obvious it's absurd no one openly admits it

youtube.com/watch?v=KrlQOj7BcBM

This

Jesus Fucking Christ what is wrong with niggers?

Niggers gonna nig

because blacks lack abstract reasoning, they can't imagine how the past causally connects with the future; they live like giant fifth-graders

Ghettoes in general are like this. It is weird that the worst cases of decay are in predominantly black areas like Detroit. I blame it on the destruction of the black family unit. Communities with healthy families usually do great work at taking care of their environments

Reminder Detroit was the automotive capital of America.

This guy drives through nigger areas and shows the neglect and decay. Its fucking sad that they turn the places where they live to shit.

youtube.com/user/CharlieBo313/videos

That's not a black area. Nobody standing on the corner slinging crack, nobody sitting on the porches smoking weed.

We could give all these people mansions they would look like a ghettos in short time. Blacks ruin everything they touch.

>Liberal Response: because white people dont give enough of their money to them
>actual reason: suck at civilization with mounds of proof around the world.

It might be really cold out. Blacks (like most people) stay inside when it gets cold.

Because niggers can barely even maintain a mud hut. How do you expect them to maintain a modern city?

Its run down but far from what ghettos look like

Google red lining. Black people got exploitative deals made because they were dirt poor and encouraged to be abused while not being able to take loans like white people. Due to the way property value worked if blacks moved into your neighborhood your value sank so you had white flight and black people getting trapped in these areas and after these areas provided so little tax the infrastructure and institutions around it fell apart.

So lots of reasons.

because niggers are subhuman

This is true but they usually dont take care of their property anyways devaluing it and other properties around them

>Because white people steal wealth and prosperity from black people and black communities til this day
How?

>if blacks moved into your neighborhood your value sank
What does that say about blacks?

The "dindu nuffin" philosophy is a way of life.

Like you're any better.

Niggers literally lack the genetic adaptations required to maintain a western society.

Blacks have also been taught to blame white people for everything. If their house falls apart it's cause white people didn't maintain it. White people owe them for slavery. The liberals they live with don't stand up to them. Even though it's nature doing the damage they still blame white people.

niggers are a net negative. they take up large amounts of state and federal dollars and produce nothing of value. when a nigger, by sheer miracle, can make it through higher education and get a job they are out of their neighborhood immediately. no matter if they elected the niggest of nigs, once the niggest of nigs sees how they produce a net negative and are a drain on a resource strapped govt, whether local or state level, the niggest of nigs also will neglect their own districts in hope of getting more money to the govt.

it's a reasoned attempt sweden but it's not enough.
imagine-
>whites buy house in 1979
>neighborhood is 85% white
>1985, neighborhood is 70% white
>1997, neighborhood is 30% white
>2017, neighborhood is the hood

that's not redlining. that's moving the fuck out son

That's actually true though.

>Ross had tried to get a legitimate mortgage in another neighborhood, but was told by a loan officer that there was no financing available. The truth was that there was no financing for people like Clyde Ross. From the 1930s through the 1960s, black people across the country were largely cut out of the legitimate home-mortgage market through means both legal and extralegal. Chicago whites employed every measure, from “restrictive covenants” to bombings, to keep their neighborhoods segregated.

>Their efforts were buttressed by the federal government. In 1934, Congress created the Federal Housing Administration. The FHA insured private mortgages, causing a drop in interest rates and a decline in the size of the down payment required to buy a house. But an insured mortgage was not a possibility for Clyde Ross. The FHA had adopted a system of maps that rated neighborhoods according to their perceived stability. On the maps, green areas, rated “A,” indicated “in demand” neighborhoods that, as one appraiser put it, lacked “a single foreigner or Negro.” These neighborhoods were considered excellent prospects for insurance. Neighborhoods where black people lived were rated “D” and were usually considered ineligible for FHA backing. They were colored in red. Neither the percentage of black people living there nor their social class mattered. Black people were viewed as a contagion. Redlining went beyond FHA-backed loans and spread to the entire mortgage industry, which was already rife with racism, excluding black people from most legitimate means of obtaining a mortgage.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/06/the-case-for-reparations/361631/

The Jews and the blacks lack of intellect.

Much like Africa the blacks that end up in power are nearly always corrupt. All the development is then squandered or siphoned off by the corrupt bureaucrats appointed by the corrupt politicians.

>trapped in these areas

They aren't cursed you retard, crime rate is rooted in the people, not some speciously defined "badness" of an area

I wont state the obvious, but it is something deep down in their souls that make it so they do not care about keeping up their surroundings.
They expect someone else to do it because they see the mess as being made by someone else, thus it is someone else s responsibility to clean up.
>I didn't do it!
That.

that's the (((official narrative))), reality= a small number of blacks in your community is like the detonation of a nuclear bomb

Victim mentality, bloc voting, and dependence on government

youtu.be/J5psrjt8p6k

>damn democrats stole my bike
>better cross the street, there's democrats on the sidewalk

>1979, crimes are petty for the huge majority
>1985, murder rates ticking upward, drugs
>1997, drive-bys, shooting niggas for a jacket
>2017, cops are shot at for being cops

>the atlantic

do you know how i know you're new here

>Why are most predominantly black areas in America in shambles?

because blacks

Yeah, but it was only that way because the racist housing policy deemed it so. Its not like black people inherently genetically siphon property values. The white people in charge of the housing market decided that black people were a detriment to property values.

>Daisy and Bill Myers, the first black family to move into Levittown, Pennsylvania, were greeted with protests and a burning cross. A neighbor who opposed the family said that Bill Myers was “probably a nice guy, but every time I look at him I see $2,000 drop off the value of my house.”

>That emblem was not to be awarded to blacks. The American real-estate industry believed segregation to be a moral principle. As late as 1950, the National Association of Real Estate Boards’ code of ethics warned that “a Realtor should never be instrumental in introducing into a neighborhood … any race or nationality, or any individuals whose presence will clearly be detrimental to property values.” A 1943 brochure specified that such potential undesirables might include madams, bootleggers, gangsters—and “a colored man of means who was giving his children a college education and thought they were entitled to live among whites.”

>The federal government concurred. It was the Home Owners’ Loan Corporation, not a private trade association, that pioneered the practice of redlining, selectively granting loans and insisting that any property it insured be covered by a restrictive covenant—a clause in the deed forbidding the sale of the property to anyone other than whites. Millions of dollars flowed from tax coffers into segregated white neighborhoods.

A combination of several things is keeping the black community down in America:
>Lower average IQ
>Reduced ability compared to whites to delay gratification
>Reduced ability compared to whites to think in the future
>Gibs
>Coddling by libs. Nothing is their fault, ever.

The first and last ones hurt them the worst

Why do Americans always manage to make comfy Brit style town-houses look so fake and dead?

da man keepin em down

I'm simply providing the source to the actual historical facts which occurred. You are free to ignore the point of the article and argument of the author, but you cannot ignore the facts of history.

This is completely sickening t.bh, once great neighbourhoods with amazing architecture built by our ancestors are now complete shit and inhabited by zoo animals.

why do they stand in the middle of the road?

that doesnt even look like the US

Ok, can you explain why blacks deserve reparations in this case while other "foreigners" who were discriminated against yet are still better off today don't?

Phrase the question better and I'll answer it

>Why are most predominantly black areas in America in shambles?

Mmmmmm.... I'm going to take a shot here and say.....Niggers?

You guys are retarded, they come BECAUSE the areas are in shambles, they just maintain the shambleness until gentrification

sure but you're blaming discrimination with blanket summaries from the atlantic. might as well link us salon, no one will take it seriously

questions for author then
-is there a demonstrable uptick in crime in black areas?
-what are the murder rates in predominately black areas?
-does watching fuckers get shot for shoes add value to your home?

>inb4 le nigger subhumans
>inb4 IQ
It's not due to any single reason. It's probably because of a combination of plummeting housing prices from globalist-induced industrial decline being appealing to a historically poor group, along with a malformed welfare state and extensive prison/penal system disrupting the family structure.

North Milwaukee is filled with fine German architecture that has gone to ruin by the modern chimpanzee inhabitants of the area.

Actually, I am not making any case for reparations. I am simply quoting the relevant historical facts.

As an aside, the article never asks for monetary recompense as reparations. It merely asks that the facts of history are acknowledged. For example in this very thread you have people blaming blacks for the destitute neighborhoods in which they live. But there is a documented systematic and institutional racism which lead to this outcome. When the author asks for reparations, he asks that Americans be able to acknowledge those hard facts.

Detroitfag here. Born & raised!
The trifecta of inner city slums; Democrat "leadership"; apathy of jigs regarding living arrangements (would rather spend money on car & clothes) and public housing regulations that don't allow the father/male provider to live in the home. This help amplify the multi-generational-single-parent cycle that is currently 73% of all black births in the US.

Because they cannot build or maintain an advanced civilization. Whites build something nice, Blacks move in and act egregiously, Whites move out, Blacks can't maintain the nice things they inherited so they go to shit. Blacks can't run businesses, at least not the majority of them, so if left to their own devices most of them will live in poverty, which leads to crime, which drives out more businesses.

to be fair, would you loan black people money?

I've seen plenty primarily white neighborhoods that look either as bad or worse than this. As well as plenty of primarily black neighborhoods that look much better than this.

Stop cherry picking OP

Why do American houses always look so soulless?

Well that certainly is part of it. Take a look at government sanctioned housing areas too though. Even fresh areas decay rapidly

They also all rent, none of them own the property. I've noticed anywhere that there are mostly renters living there usually goes to shit. They don't care about keeping property values up, it's not their house, all they care about is making the rent every month, and most of them get that paid for by the government anyway.

If you want to live in a nice neighborhood, get away from big cities like that and live in an area where most of the people are the actual home owners, you'll find those people take pride in keeping their homes and communities clean/nice.

>Because white people steal wealth and prosperity from black people and black communities til this day

Kinda hard to do when Blacks don't have any wealth or prosperity.

What's the point in stealing from poor people?

>actual historical facts
wrong. you posted 100% fictional theater.

you think it's a source because you're a child.

Yes, I am blaming discrimination because those things are true and they are the principal reason you see the side effects that you have described. A lot of those things can also be attributed to poverty but I'm not an expert on that so I wouldn't argue it. Of course the mentality of the nigger exists and with it comes the gang violence and crime. But with regards to the actual question of destitute housing, that itself has very clear roots in institutional racism.

because black people are more likely to be in said poor areas, and they all like to have plenty of kids, which are then born into the poor areas and so it goes on.

no jobs or industry means you have to go out and take what you dont have, and all the others are doing the same thing

its fairly straight forward

Real talk here----I know a lot of great black people, so don't blame this on race.

It's a combination of boys being raised by single moms, and then these boys replacing their father figure with a neighborhood thug. So, it's mostly a result of imitating one's surroundings. They are surrounded by crime, and so they follow by example. On top of that, inner city schools are shit as fuck. The teachers suck, and the kids that want to actually learn are thwarted because they're going to school with a bunch of thugs.

Take any black family with a mom/dad who are together, and place them in a better neighborhood, and chances are the kid isn't going to start selling crack for his job.

>Leaving segregated neighborhoods reduces blood pressure for blacks
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170515111612.htm

When we finally gave them loans they defaulted on them and blamed it on Whitey once again. They called it "predatory lending".

>robo cop
>In the near future, Detroit, Michigan is a dystopia and on the verge of total collapse due to financial ruin and a high crime rate.

Exactly what I said earlier. Destruction of the family unit leads to this.

look at those houses
are they facades or actually built out of stone? they look great regardless

I don't know what to tell you other than the fact that it is well documented and you can see it for yourself if you do some research.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redlining

How is IQ not relevant? Dumb population = bad outcomes. Aggressive, violent population = high rate of violent crime. Incapable of abstract thinking/planning = no investment in the commons. Multigenerational victim narrative and appeasement/encouragement from white liberals = rent-seeking population with no incentive to improve its conditions.
It's not that complicated, the simplest solution is the best one. Blacks struggle because they're inferior. If societal sucess was anchored in being able to jump high and cum in trashy women then I'm sure blacks would be at the top of the food chain.

>Leaving segregated neighborhoods reduces blood pressure for blacks
For blacks, that actually just means being pressured into joining the bloods.

Only Yankees do that, most southern houses look lively.