Freedom of the press indices

So, I've taken a look at these "Freedom of the press" watch organizations and I find their conclusions quite interesting, because Europe and Canada are always free as fuck.
Why is the extreme censorship in the top-cuck countries ignored? Are these organizations only concerned about the (((MSM))) or do we simply exaggerate the pressure the right wing press is under?

Other urls found in this thread:

rsf.org/en/ranking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be Canada
>main media outlet is state funded
Nothing to see here, move along.

Freedom of the press only measures official government suppression, not pressure.

This is the old one though..

>Germany
>Good situation

What pressure do you think I'm talking about? Germany introduced a fine of up to 50 million euro for social networks not deleting "fake news posts".

This

Bullshit, Germany shuts down any right-wing news outlets just because they're right-wing,
or maybe even just anti-refugee.

Sweden too.

>Germany
>white
Sweden also seems questionable but I suppose censorship doesn't count as censorship if it's used to silence right-wingers' and nationalists' opinions.

They're all run by the CIA user, the entite media in the US & UK is controlled by their respective intelligence agencies.

>Hungary
>Noticable problems
this is just bullshit

>lefty news paper goes bankrupt because nobody buys that shit
>gov don't give a fuck
>omg no press freedom

It's just propaganda. See how free and well off we are. See how the evil Russians evil about, eating sunflower seeds flavoured with the tears of muslim babies, etc.

Come on. You had a newspaper called "Pravda" for fuck's sake. If Pravda ranked countries on the awesomescale, where would the USSR end up? Top or bottom?

>canada
>sweden
>germany
>jail time if you hate muslims

>america
>nothing happens if you hate muslims
>still lower on the map

>It`s another episode of Ruskies, defeatist cucks and >41% crying about our freedoms
It`s not that you have no support here because you get pressured

It`s because your opinions are conterfactual and based on your feelings

the jews and their lies

Lol Italy is pretty uncensored

Venezuela = Orange

What the fuck is this?

>Sweden
>Good situation
HAHAHAHAHA

These indexes take into account such things as "government funding for news organizations". You're from Russia, you should know what that really means

uhh wot

>Germany, Sweden,Canada
>Situation bonne

WTF i love my country now.We are so free.

>france
>satisfactory
Fake news.

>germany
>sweden
>good

Holy shit they're so cucked.

Who did this cunt map? The EU?

Jewish controlled = freedom of speech now?

>Sweden has the best freedom of the press
>the same country which 95% of their media is owned by one Jewish family which pushes insane amounts of anti -Swedish anti-white propaganda

yep
Freedom of speech for Jews means natives have as little freedom of speech

its not illegal to tell the truth here. they just don't so the money they receive under the table keeps coming.

Reporters Sans Frontières, based in Paris.
rsf.org/en/ranking

It's not illegal in Russia either. Most of the government's efforts to suppress independent press are against its own law. They consider that in reports on Russia.

>Sweden and Germany
Fucking lol

Same forces are working in germany - if you don't fit their narrative, there might not be a legal course of action against you, but they will tar and feather you via other outlets. In essence, sweden and germany ought to be black, instead of white.

fixed for you:
white - right wing media banned
yellow - right wing media suppressed
orange - both sides equally suppressed
red - left wing media suppressed
black - left wing media banned

The US is unironically on a whole different level of free, freerer than anything any other country has. Shit map to be honest.

this.
that was the first thing i looked at, and i was instantly disappointed.

Why would a government linked group create a flow chart of media it didn't want you to see and media it did want you to see?

the very chart is censorship.

if someone in russia or china listens to voice of america or the bbc to get censored info and they are considered smart, why is it stupid to listen to china radio international or voice of russia.