Saudi Prince BTFO

yahoo.com/news/u-finalizing-100-billion-saudi-113156669.html

Before you free-thinkers cast your safe space charm and sage this thread, I want you to read the article and then ask yourself, "how much of my mind is a meme?"

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2006/feb/14/20060214-102148-7766r/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would we sage the fact that we took 1 billion of their money? Idiot.

>Before you free-thinkers cast your safe space charm and sage this thread
some of us just don't care, leaf

fuck drump, fuck saudis and fuck leafs

[spoiler]fuck white people too[/spoiler]

If those camel fucking krypto kikes want to buy our goodies, i'm down with that. They're gonna need every edge they can get when the foaming at the mouth jihadis they create coming knocking at their door inevitably.

Uh... didn't you read the wikileaks emails where it's admitted that Saudi's are giving arms to ISIS? Wasn't that proof that Shillery was knowingly supporting ISIS?

I do remember that but I don't remember the exact wording. Though i'm 100% sure the Saudis have backchannels to finance ISIS. Getting weapons from Saudi Military hands into ISIS hands directly? Much more difficult to do imo. I think The Dune Coon Princes are just nervous that their chickens are coming home to roost and we may not be protecting them much longer.

This board sucks saudi cock now since daddy trump started doing it. His supporters say they hate islam but look at them now. They are so happy he sold wahabist 100bn worth of weapons. Stupid hypocritical saudi toilet girls. MAGA

We don't care about Saudis, they wanted to buy 100 billion in weapons so they were sold 100 billion in weapons. They get weapons, we get money. Simples.

It appears to be guided missile systems, tanks and jets btw. Not exactly something they can just hand over to ISIS. Or something ISIS would even be able to use really.

You arent even american shut the fuck up toilet girl. Dont you have some saudi piss to drink for 20 dollars? Fuck off you god damn retarded asshole.

Cool your shit retard.

>I think The Dune Coon Princes are just nervous that their chickens are coming home to roost and we may not be protecting them much longer.

Is that why trump is planning a diplomatic trip to SA right now?

Fuck off back to ledonald you fucking cuck.

Maybe. Just a lot of wait and see lately.

Really makes ya think.

Ok

BASED TRUMP

fuck off CTR shill saudi arabia is western ally

A rich american took 100 billion from them......stupid brit

Fuck the dnc and fuck you cock smoker.

How many dicks did the prince suck to get this deal?

Fuck Chinese people

I hate chinks

Not in the least. But this is chess not checkers. On one hand Saudies are financing Wahabiists in Iraq/Syria/Lybia to keep Iran on it's toes. On the other they are bombing the same brand of militants in Yemen (Thus the arms sale) to keep it out of their backyard. They've got themselves in a tight spot. Their little jihad party is dangerously close to their backdoor, and if ISIS took root in Saudi Arabia, the royal family would be beheaded in the street.

>>>/plebbit/

Well if we ever go to war with them there's going to be a lot of funny ironic deaths

I dont give a fuck

I care

Thats a trump supporter website. Kill yourself retard.

I heard that was fake news from the left before, so that means there's nothing wrong with arming the Sauds

has something changed?

What happened to my beloved /pol?

A leaf is fucking your shit up

What emails? Can you even post them here?

Gonna cost you a rare spurdo.

Largest weapons deal in history. Sure the saudis are directly supporting isis. So was the USA under obama/hil/kerry maybe you should consider suicide better yet day of the rake soon enough. Maybe we'll let your Chinese overlords cull your population since they now own your nation and government.

Nobody is excusing the obama admin. Trump said he was not going to support the saudis yet here he is. Why dont you kill yourself you fucking hypocrite?

do not post facts in the dolan drumpf safe space, pls

Personally, I do exact opposite of what the media says.

Before the election all media was hating on Saudi Arabia so much, so I understtod gthat they're based.
Plus, Obongo also hated Saudi Arabia, and e was close friend to Iran and Islamic brotherhood, who both hate Saudi Arabia.

>Muh Saudi Arabia is Israel Ally
CIA leaked dozens of photos of Saudi Missiles silo pointed to Israel, in case of a new war

>Muh Saudi Arabia financing ISIS
ISIS attacked Saudi Arabia many times, last one they exploded in Medina in the holiest site.

>Muh Saudi Arabia did 9/11
All these shit is normies believes, we all know (((WHO))) did it

Moral of the story : Do the opposite of what Jews sell you

saudi money financed 9/11
SA is building wahabist mosques all over the US at an alarming rate

washingtontimes.com/news/2006/feb/14/20060214-102148-7766r/

google is hard for millennials

"In March 2013, Forbes listed Al Waleed as the 26th-richest man in the world, with an estimated net worth of US $20 Billion. Prince al Waleed disputes the Forbes valuation, and believes his wealth to be $26 billion."

Btw Trump's networth is around 4 billion.

Nice tu quoque fallacy, ground beef patty.