Other urls found in this thread:

racialreality.blogspot.com/2012/12/racial-composition-and-history-of-india.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do Indian girls do anal?
Do Croatian girls do anal?

Who is this semen demon?

sauce plz

England

The modern nation state is the second most corrupt and ineffective means of organization that exists today. We need to go back to city-states.

The bluer the better.

The only correct answer.

aus

Sup Forums is a bunch of unemployed manlets with no power, why would anyone care what they want?

no not many indian girls do anal :(

Poonany Patel, our PM's daughter

Poland, of course.

I do not think so, Shqip

Morocco. No kidding. They treat animals better than niggers.

:/

You're not missing much, it's tighter for 10 seconds before it's loose AF. Also the condom gets some shit on it.

Does the shit taste good?

thanks to convincing me that there's still meaning in my life

Name?

>Using a condom doing anal

What's the point if you're not going to bust a load up the poop chute?

why post a nigger on pol. fag

Seth Rich

>Sweden
>better

Yo stfu pajeet. Whats it like to be cucked by your own caste system you shitstain. Lemme tell you something motherfucker. I hate you pajeets the mosts. Your arrogant like wahabbis when you are poor as fuck pajeet. You got cucked by your white masters and you betrayed your brothers. Mark my words. Bangladesh will have is vengeance. Betrayal can never be forgiven. Go covet your disease pajeet. Your day is coming.

> France
>voted for immigration
Wtf map

Singapore
Japan
San Marino
UAE
Best Korea

What the fck?
brainless burger eating obese animal.
>bangladesh will have its vengeance
>india created bangladesh
>betrayed by brothers.
Never wanted muslims as my brothers.

You mean Porkis betrayed Pajeet?

Because if I want to keep fucking other women, I don't want my dick to permanently smell like another woman's anus.

Also don't want [more] random STDs.

>the only good answer

>Leaf can't into shower

What am I surprised?

Rot in India while I live above you and always will. Both my parents are doctors. I have a hottie white girlfriend. You? You betamale trash. And I could see you irl Id beat your weak ugly face in. You will always be less than me beta shitstain.

are indo-aryans white Sup Forums?

light skinned indians with straight noses instead of the weird indian hooked one?

romania

Most light skinned Poos I seen are armenoid.

ive always wnated to visit japan

Projection.

1. pic related
end of list

Italy of course.

what a desperate faggot you are.
>completely nose deaf to your own shit, which you smear all over the place and wait for strangers to be impressed.

you should be as ashamed of yourself as your ancestors are you sad piece of shit

Russia, poland, hungary and somalia for ancaps.

>dat mouf
>bruh
Can't niggers close their fucking lips? What the fuck.

>no not many indian girls do anal :(

Because anus is for pooing not benis.

Also your not missing much, its extremely overrated.

So china and israel (jews have highest iq) are the best countries?

Reality.

this, fucking condom defeats the point of anal, you're supposed to do it to poz a neghole
fucking anal amateurs
you'll cowards dont even chase bugs

Fuck you and your divorce filling whore mother faggot.

>Bangladesh will have is vengeance

Right O Bro...MBGA

Couldnt your mother stay with your dad. No she didnt love you.

But they did...
Kek. Try harder and project somewhere else, nigger

just the white ones, but not the shitty white ones.

why the fuck be on pol when you cant face rascism.
>i have a hottie white girlfriend.
So do i.
>my both parents are doctors.
So do i.
Im not fat.
and can read.
>beta shitstain.
the black emancipation was based on indain freedom struggle. so fuck you and your race.

Why cant you get a gf? Oh because you have no game or social skills. A loser like your dad.

Fuck you're right. I can't get a Gf because I have a fucking wife already.
I have a house
And a car
And a nice engineering job. Something your retarded brain can't even grasp.

You're a nigger, you are of no worth to society, actually, you're a drain.

96% white

are you happy with brexit?

You dont have shit faggot. and If you were here Id break your face with just one thundering slap. There was an indian talking bad about blacks here In the states and I just came up and punched in the gut and watched him keel over and spat on that motherfucker as his friends watched.

No one cares bro, you got us all cucked because your faggot ancestors kept their dick holster mouths wide open for their White masters. MEga cucks. Muh disease. Albinism. Eat shit pajeet. Ya fucking beggar wannabe. I would beat the brown out of your faggot. Go answer your calls singh. Tech support ass bitch motherfucker.

Lmfaooo nice fat double chin wife. Everytime you say nigger you will think of her fat double chin and never get over it. Your life is pathethic and sad in hillybilly nowheresville.

yu gonna punch me through the screen nigga?

thats not an albino idiot. it has pigmented hair.
proven that you live with a songle mother

Chile
h
i
l
e

Not this meme map again.

I dont have to bro. I live In America in a mansion. Wtf do you have. Nothing. Smell the shit around you. YOU are responsible for that. YOUR way of thinking. How dare you fucking faggot. Did you not learn your lesson? Fucking moron. Fucking beggar. Come beg in the states like that and Ill beat the fuck out of you kid.

>96% white
>votes 80% left

Not for long user, England can't clean up after you forever.

you're a nigger with straight hair

Youre a faggot and a moron. Look at her eye deficieny. Look at his hair. Is it pigmented? I would strangle the life from you pajeet. Your wahabi hoity toityness fucking RUINED your land. LEARN you fucking moron. Fucking BEGGAR.

The only problem with that story is they got caught.

Hi user, wanna lick my feet.

Yes, the EU is being destroyed with forced immigration with no vetting at all.

It's unfair on the people that live there to force them to mix with different cultures when their governments could have just helped them abroad which would have been much cheaper too.

America

is that your mother?
how does it feel to live on a land where your entire race was brought just to serve in the rice fields nad still many people want believe that your whole race should be eradicated or sent back to malaria land

My dream is to make many children with a Indian or South East Asian beauty. I love brown pussy

Cucks, the lot of you

Im not even black you moron. I stand up for them because that is what a good brother does. You wouldnt know betrayer blood in your veins and all. Pathetic Mutie leper. I could rip your weak recessive genetic limbs from your body. At the end of the day you will always have some ugly stupid faggy little accent. You will always be some faggy super beta pathetic lonely trashcan. And I will ALWAYS. ALWAYS be living above you here in America. You have nothing to stand on pajeet. Go to work tommorow at your call center and think of my life high above yours while you are there. You will NEVER have this.

come to glasgow and see if that's true

confirmed cuck

north indian and south pakistani women are god tier, there's no hiding that

their countries a shitholes though, and the best country is Australia

Fucking boot licker. Lonely pathetic beggar "Please guiz can I be bro-tier?? Please I wont shit in the street"

You are the cuck you slave. Fucking wannabe. Just a shitstain beggar.

Persian genes *

LOL

north indian are god tier until you talk to them.

racialreality.blogspot.com/2012/12/racial-composition-and-history-of-india.html

Those things do not even look white. They don't have white facial structure.

Your kind is just a mix of australoid/abbo and caucasoid. You will always be a bastard mongrel shitskin forever mad at the success of white civilization.

If you like that body you're a fag

Brunei
Malaysia
Bhutan
Japan
South Korea
Philippines
Taiwan
Mongolia
Iran
Argentina
Chile
Uruguay

B E L A R U S
E
L
A
R
U
S

Retard, she is 100% feminity.
Big eyes, big lips, no apparent muscles, no hairs, round butt, and tits.

I had a North Indian gf for a while. She would not shut the fuck up and had serious daddy issues. She ended up withholding sex for no reason other than she was "too depressed" so I canned her faster than you can say chicken tikka.

her tumblr is 12irl or im12irl

she's some slut going to art college who writes about her tinder dates and the guys she lets fuck her and how she thinks her older sister is an idiot for saving her virginity

This, Albanians are more based than people, especially those on Sup Forums, give them credit for. They're just hated b/c of ex-Yug propaganda and Kosovar criminals in the West that give them a bad name.
I recall a pretty recent documentary about how Moroccans beat the ever living shit out of West Africans who are trying to get into Europe via Morocco. The best Moroccans stay in Morocco.

The overall IQ of Israel is lower than 100.
Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of about 112, but there are also non-Ashkenazi Jews and Palestinians living there.

Or you see one older than 35... sorry pajeet but your women do not age well

>chicken tikka.
you know that most of what us westerners call "Indian Food" Is actually Indians moved to England set up shit like restaurants and invented dishes with ethnic sounding names to sell to whitey. Not complaining mind you butter chicken is fucking boss

POLAND