Brit/pol/ Daily Politics Edition

>Success for Labour in election would be 200 seats, says McCluskey
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/16/success-for-labour-in-election-would-be-200-seats-says-mccluskey
archive.fo/8So8j

>Labour's "costed" manifesto doesn't include cost of nationalising anything
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39930865
archive.fo/0lLEP

>Police jeer at Diane Abbot
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/16/police-delegates-jeer-diane-abbott-over-comments-on-spit-hoods
archive.fo/owkiI

>Greens want to subsidise tampons for some reason
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39943496

>EU powergrab: court rules that national parliaments don't need to ratify trade deals made by the commission
theguardian.com/law/2017/may/16/uk-brexit-boost-ecj-rules-trade-deals-parliament-ratification
archive.fo/VshMV

>BBC presenter accidentally touches a Corbyn supporter's tits as she interrupts his broadcast
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4511502/BBC-presenter-touches-Jeremy-Corbyn-supporter-s-BREAST.html
archive.fo/zZBql

>Plaid Cymru manifesto launched: literally no one cares
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-39923713
archive.fo/lT2uU

>Child murderer Ian Brady finally dead
itv.com/news/2017-05-15/moors-murderer-ian-brady-dead-at-age-79/
archive.fo/lPx8C

>Progressive alliance would not stop Tory majority, study suggests
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/13/party-alliance-not-stop-tory-majority-labour-greens-lib-dems
archive.fo/2sbNq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OWbqrqGFTo
youtube.com/watch?v=hjuS6gkkfp0
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-4514484/Brexit-talks-start-hours-election-says-EU-negotiator-Michel-Barnier.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yUVAYRkdvfc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_general_election,_2017#Edinburgh_South
youtu.be/rMnipa5aMvM
libdems.org.uk/manifesto
d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/themes/5909d4366ad575794c000000/attachments/original/1495011810/easy_read_manifesto.pdf?1495011810
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xtreme brexit

dick newby already failing under zero pressure from neil

Why are you not all at work. Have you seen the unemployment figures. You have no excuse.

Why are lib dems mostly damp rags?

>uni

they are mentally weak

Because the greens have all the tampons!

We don't follow Karoshi over here Tojo

Fuck it, I'll repost it here.

I'd vote for Labour just to prop up their vote share and keep Are Jez in the leadership.

*Argclu

The Neil is blowing the fuck out of this lib dem

Main points of the Labour manifesto

>at least one publicly-owned energy supplier in every region of the country, with the government controlling the transmission and distribution grids.

>policy of rail nationalisation when train operators' franchises run out "has been Labour Party policy for a number of years"

>renationalise water companies (many of which are foreign-owned currently)

>renationalise "Royal" Mail (currently the Queen's head is privately owned)

>£10 minimum wage

>Ban so-called "zero hours" contracts

>Spend an extra £8bn on social care over the next Parliament

>Refuse to make "false promises" on immigration - restore British workers' rights to prevent undercutting by companies bringing in migrants on the cheap

>Strengthen trade union rights - including increased unionisation across the workforce and repealing last year's Trade Union Act

>Scrap the public sector pay cap and reintroduce national pay bargaining

>Increase income tax for the highest-earning 5% to raise an extra £6bn for the NHS

>Build at least 100,000 council and housing association houses a year

>Halt weapon sales to Saudi Arabia - human rights abuses, alleged war crimes in Yemen and the source of Wahhabist terrorism

>restates the existing policy to renew Trident but commits a Labour government to a defence review

>Stress that any leader should be "extremely cautious" about using Trident nuclear weapons, which leader Jeremy Corbyn opposes

Who should I vote for lads?

I'm honestly expecting a Labour-LibDem-Green alliance happening right after the election. Labour won't be able to properly function as an opposition party under 175 seats, it'll need support from the other progressive parties to have a voice

An unholy alliance with the SNP might not be too unrealistic either

Peter or Christopher?

UKIP

Lib dem manifesto
>BREXIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Peter

nah they all hate each other too much to do anything formal

youtube.com/watch?v=4OWbqrqGFTo

Christopher on religion at least

youtube.com/watch?v=hjuS6gkkfp0

Nick Clegg getting BTFO by his own point lmao

>see this
>oh fug
>create an account
>ten minute mail
>fake name
>put in postcode as Downing Street's
>successful creation

wew

Lib-dems are fucking dead.

>new referendum
>student votes are going to go to Labour because of muh fees

Below 7% nationally incoming.

Funny isn't it.

Nigel wins again.

car crash television right here

>Michel Barnier has insisted Brexit talks will start hours after the General Election, adding he is not aiming for “no deal or a bad deal”.

>The EU’s chief Brexit negotiator also dismissed suggestions that the UK will be required to pay up to 100 million euro (£85 billion) as an “exit bill”.

>He said the UK’s financial liabilities will be dependent on the date of Brexit and the methodology adopted, adding the European Council will “work with the Brits, very calmly” to reach an agreement.

dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-4514484/Brexit-talks-start-hours-election-says-EU-negotiator-Michel-Barnier.html (Press Association wire)

>ip logged
>isp logged
>browser info logged
you idiot

>"Come on out, put your hands up"

The yougov poll showing on 22% of people are arseblasted remainers put their entire campaign in the bin really. They've fucked up badly. 30% of their 2015 voters voted to leave.

AND THE TORIES ARE CUNTS, CUTTING DISABILITY, TA-REEEEZA MAY SAID SHE WOULDN'T CALL AN ELECTION

CORBYN? FUCK HIM, HE'S AS USEFUL AS A SHITTY FART IN A TIN OF BROWN PAINT

I'M NOT OUT OF TOUCH I'M YOUNG HIP LABOUR, ME AND YOU, THE VIEWER, ARE FAR SUPERIOR WITH OUR COMMON SENSE VIEWS COMPARED TO YOUR ESTRANGED DAD WHO VOTES CONSERVATIVE

SHARE THIS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO SHOW HOW POLITICALLY ENGAGED YOU ARE

RAEEEEEEEEEEEE

It seems to me that some of the EU people are reasonable like this guy and then you have cunts like Juncker who are trying to shit it up.

If they're too dumb to blacklist 10 minute mail I doubt they'll log me

Arise, ye workers from your slumber,
Arise, ye prisoners of want.
For reason in revolt now thunders,
and at last ends the age of cant!
Away with all your superstitions,
Servile masses, arise, arise!
We'll change forthwith the old tradition,
Spurn the dust to win the prize!

Then comrades, come rally,
And the last fight let us face.
The Internationale
Unites the human race.

youtube.com/watch?v=yUVAYRkdvfc

FUCKING
YOO
KIP
*drops arms and looks up in the the sky, sighing*

Watching this boss on daily politics wipe the floor with the lib dems plans and some lib dem cuck. And I mean really destroying his ass. Like I have never seen someone be raped so hard.

Reminder that Jeremy Corbyn's manifesto would ACTUALLY lead to a reduction in immigrants, unlike Theresa 'Keep migration to destroy this nation' May

Guess who's on tha juice again!

Did she fuck Alex Salmond or something?

Just a cursory reading of her background shows she would always turn out to be trouble

How much of your town is still white? How many streets are now in foreign languages?

He's good because at least he normalises taking the piss out of the left. Most comedians/satirists are left-wing, but it's rare to attack your own tribe

g-good afternoon senpais...

wtf i want open borders now

just gave 100 quid to a livejasmin domme again
she's so nice to me

He's the guy behind the 100bil divorce bill.

>reasonable

If this blows up she could easily lose.

In what post-election circumstances can a Lib Dem/SNP leader get fired apart from complete annihilation? Tim Farron needs to go in June before he kills the party forever

>car crash television right here

Neil calls the Lib Dems a bunch of crazed Nippy bastards who dont know the war is over and cant come out fo the jungle.

oh my fucking God I cant stop laughing.

>The EU’s chief Brexit negotiator also dismissed suggestions that the UK will be required to pay up to 100 million euro (£85 billion) as an “exit bill”.

hmmmmm

h-hi imouto

The idea of a commission president was always a mistake, the power should always be vested in the council because its president can be turfed out if they annoy enough of the leaders of government of the member states. Who is the commission president accountable to? Who can remove him?

The commission doesn't even have any say on this particular matter, it goes directly through the council and then to the parliament. All the commission does is provide clerical support to the EU negotiation team

Who here remembers this milf ( /gilf) ?

>domme
>she's so nice to me

The party is already dead.

Peter on politics and culture, Chris on science and religion.

Yeah because of the backlash, but he's the one behind the amount.

Tfw she's my MP , really hope we actually get a few more votes from labour and the lib dems to get rid of her

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_general_election,_2017#Edinburgh_South
SNP so weak they can't even BTFO Labour now

Very white but then I live in Surrey.

I guess Farron losing his seat (unlikely) or the lib dems ending up on like 4 seats?
Sturgeon won't go, worst case they lose like 15 seats and still win 41

Not sure if this has been posted yet:

youtu.be/rMnipa5aMvM

You think the Scots care? They'll still vote her back in if she doesn't go.

There's no law and order any more.

Killing the parties is a good thing. I hope if LibDem dies then Labour and Tories are in the coffin with them.

Disabled mate. Can't work so I sit on Sup Forums being angry. too autistic to have a job

>Farron losing his seat
>(unlikely)
F I S H F I N G E R

>imouto

Oh not this Labour faggot again

I wish I always had a pint close by.

Barry Gardiner is a good speaker with a terrible voice.

>literally the only people willing to go on TV and defend Corbyn's Labour are Gardiner, Abbott, McDonnell and Long-Bailey

Just two more weeks of this

Two weeks

i only said it to make you feel awkward, idiot

it's more like a caring domme
she tells me what to do but she is really nice to me
i feel happy when i'm with her or giving money to her

libdems.org.uk/manifesto

Lib Dems manifesto just released desu lads

>forgetting Angela "16 and Pregnant" Rayner

Smoke weed and stay in the EU, bruh

Andrew should ask Barry why he left a positive Amazon review on his wife's book without disclosing their relationship in the review.

>tfw too normal to be a spastic
>too much of a spastic to enjoy being normal

Len McCluskey is such a fucking mong

Also Barry Gardiner looks like a primary school deputy head teacher who is a bit too friendly with the key stage 1 kids

>I got his number
Bitch the only number you got was the talking clock.

Fuck I wish they had Autism when I was signing on. Could have never worked in my whole life. How the world helps those MOST in need.

>from a 25% lead to 13%

JUST
U
S
T

Barry Gardiner is more insufferable in interviews than Diane or Thornberry. His voice is so fucking grating.

>May refuses to say if Hammond will stay on after election

Christopher on Islam most certainly.

He's getting BTFO hard by the Neil.

Has anyone got any corbyn with Hitler quote memes? Want to see how many likes I get on normiebook.

succeeded

I'm still fuming over that Oxford Student case lads desu.

>Lib Dems manifesto just released desu lads

someone please make a nice webm of the Lib Dem Nippy car crash 3 minutes.

Easy come easy go.

Barry Gardiner looks like my Year 6 teacher who ended up fucking the other Year 6 teacher who was a ginger bird with really hairy arms

No, because we'd be America where somehow a republican is seen as an outsider

>your id is now associated with corbyn, not anime girls
i no longer feel any affection for you. congratulations.

Basically my life.

When the assessment woman comes round smile like a retard and point at the box of Thomas the Tank engine toys you got from Oxfam. She won't speak English any way so as long as you play the mong right you'll be fine.

>He's getting BTFO hard by the Neil.

It's too easy, Labour's numbers just don't addd up , adn changing the maths around it doesn't solve the bullshit either.

Fuck all of you

Lol this powerpoint-looking bollocks
Drinking game/suicide method: have a shot whenever there's a picture of a downie
d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/themes/5909d4366ad575794c000000/attachments/original/1495011810/easy_read_manifesto.pdf?1495011810