> implying there's anything wrong about it

fpbp

fpbp

/thread

Youre an idiot.
Prove me wrong.

came here to post this

Boom.

Mods if you are reading this you can delete this thread. It's over. OP is kill.

FACT: You're wrong

Prove me wrong

Russia is a shithole run by the Jewish oligarchs. They only need Trump's support to stay in power so they can steal more money from the Russian people.

Democrats have the interests of Mexico, Syria, Pakistan, Iran's best interests in mind instead of Americas.

Democrats were accusing Trump of being "racist" running on "American First."

Democrats outright come out and say having America's best interests in mind is BAD! They think it's racist.

They put foreigners above citizens.

Facts require proof.

The burden of proof is not on us. Lrn2Logic.

All we need, in fact, is one counterexample to poke holes in your assertion.

Reported for reverse onus of proof.

You're not trying and you're shitting up this board. Stop what you're doing and kill yourself.

Fuk whit people

Russia is a bigger ally right now than the Dem*crats.

Putin's offer to release his ((((transcripts)))) of the meeting says everything. He claims, personally, that Trump revealed nothing secret or sensitive despite Trump claiming he had the right to and admitting it himself.

Either Trump just believes anything you tell him and doesn't even remember his own day to day activities or he's literally in league with Putin.

Sup Forums loves Russia more than any other country. We're all patriotic and loyal for Russia. Long live Motherland!

>fact
debatable
SAGE

>implying there's anything wrong about it

Funny how it's starting to look like Trump's biggest ally in all this is Russia and Putin. The latter who just offered to release some kind of "evidence" to prove Trump's innocence.

Not sure if Putin and Trump understand how bad it looks when they compliment each other and defend each other like some kind of bromance. All the while trying to defend in court that there is no bromance and that Trump didn't collude with the Russians lol.

>defend in court

Sorry I kinda jumped the gun on that, but it'll likely lead there anyway.

>best case scenario: Trump has done nothing wrong and has the best interests of the United States (the actual U.S.) in mind

>worst case scenario: he's a """""Russian agent"""""" working against United States interests (Zionist interests)

wow oh no!

1 post by this ID

This is a slide thread idiots.