This can't be true, TED says so.
youtube.com/watch?v=bzlYyhh3X0w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aaXBYcfVYZM
youtube.com/watch?v=bzlYyhh3X0w
1jux.net/scale_images/430727_fb.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Kelli Jean Drinkwater
She needs to practice what she preaches.

>(((TED)))

Jelly bean drinkswater

>drinkwater
>fat

But she is a picture of health and fitness.

I don't know what she said, I had to turn the sound down because the wheezing was distracting, but yeah much fitness and health.

>don't want to watch 12 minutes of disgusting whaletalk

can you give me a quick breakdown?

Sadly not, I had to turn the volume down because of the wheezing, probably from the effort of defying gravity.

She sounds like Darth Vader, when his helmet is failing.

But that's not the point, she's the pure essence of health and vitality.

'People of size'
Holy shit.

lol she starts out of breath

>comments are disabled for this video

EVERY GODDAMN TIME

I think it's time we repelled the laws of physics. They're clearly sizeist.

5 mins in and she's dripping with sweat lol. she's so brave!

Not just the comments but the ratings is also.

Luckily they aren't on this one though.

youtube.com/watch?v=aaXBYcfVYZM

>tedx talks
>tedXL talks

Five minutes in, so was I.

So sexy.

Tedx lets anyone talk these days doesn't it

>the human body was like a battery, with a finite amount of energy, which exercise only depleted.

Trump says its Okay to be fat

I am fat but fit, 90kg at 12% bf 184cm. How dare she. Am i myth ?

If you have 12%bf you're literally not fat.

I wholeheartedly agree. We also needs to fix some of the nomenclature.

Calling a stellar body a gravitational well is the same as saying it's just a hole that needs to be filled.
It sounds be called a gravitational wellspring to bring to attention all the lovely gravity it brings forth.

>Smitha Mundasad
What kinda name is that?
Everything except the stuff that deals with society and shit on TED is passable, though.

Yes and no.
being a fattie is worse than being a smoker.
but there is fat and then there is US fat.

The way she sweats and pants makes her sound super healthy. wtf i love fatties now

Damn, there's a whole family of Drinkwaters near where I live. How common is this name? Wtf

>being a fatty is not healthy
Wow, what a fucking surprise. Glad we had a study on that.

12% is about ideal, if you have muscle you could be a machine.

ted is a ridiculous organisation, but tedx events can be organised by literally anyone. got an agenda? just pay for the tedx branding and preach your ideology under a guise of legitimacy

>I am fat but fit

>90kg at 12% bf 184cm.
>fat

you ripped?

12% is not fat you idiot

Tfw 70kg with beer belly now
I hate being fat

>I am fat but fit, 90kg at 12% bf 184cm.
You're retarded is what you are.

This is LITERALLY healthism. Holy shit. How do they get away with it?

Stop drinking beer. The estrogen mimickers in it will give you man boobs.

There's nothing else to drink unless I want to get wasted

post your dick faggot

The article literally goes on to make it clear that fat raises the chances of ill health. But that people, statistically probably loads of them, do manage to be fat and "fit". Their is no guarantee of ill health from fatness, it would seem.

>comments and ratings disabled

every time

Semi but i feel fat, only small V shape and no sexy veins over it desuu :(
Maybe not in burgerland where 40% is considered ideal
Maybe but atleast im fit (fat)
Can i post hairy boipucci?

@2:05
>fatphobia is deeply rooted in capitalism, patriarchy and racism

I can't believe anyone listens to her

the romans mixed wine, vinegar and water together and gave it to their soldiers. try that.
When the bible says, "For water, they gave me vinegar." That wasn't because they where fucking with Christ, the roman soldiers found it refreshing.

12% is below average healthy person's body fat you retard. That's what literal bodybuilders are at when they are not cutting.

Too bad you're still Asian, Timo.

I was about to post this.

Fucking fatasses and their excuses

>fat acceptance thread

>nobody's posted /ourguy/ Julius

>6' tall
>135 pounds
>according to the BMI I'm underweight
>still feel fat because I have slight rolls on my gut
>can't see my abs
>want to drop below 130
>parents and siblings keep telling me I'm a stick
>it hurts when I sit or lean my back against something
>arms are sticks
>but I still want to keep losing weight
Help

It is. Fat doesn't make you any stronger, and anyone who's been rucking or set foot inside a gym can tell you how lugging around extra weight affects your running times.

>be TED
>be widely respected for your factual broadcasting
>decide to sponsor non-scientists who want to talk about "issues"
>turns out, these non-scientists are fucking retarded SJW science deniers
>reputation: BTFO

You probably are fat, by weight, because you have no muscles. Get some. Do Starting Strength or some other simple, low effort program. And eat.

You should seek psychological help.

eat more
go to the gym
gain muscle mass
you anorexic fuck

>Starting Strength

For the love of God, no.

Just do 3x8 to 12 of the heaviest weight you can and increase 5 pounds when 12 reps gets easy. Eat protien, cut carbs and NEVER touch white bread.

Images won't upload for me otherwise I would

WE CAN'T GIVE THIS GUY THE NUCLEAR CODES

This reminds me of my high school health teacher who was some 300 lbs landwhale. She had a perpetual can of diet coke on her desk, and her excuse for being fat was unironically blaming genetics.
She also taught cooking class. I remember our groups were making apple pies once and we were all excited to eat them at the end. Instead she cuts one pie up into tiny, tiny slivers for us, then takes the remaining 5 pies home with her.

I hate lardasses so much. Day of the track when?

Its pretty simple. Your body is bones+fat+muscle (when I excercise I think it that way). If you dont develop any muscle you only gona see the fat.

Diet Cokes work to stop someone from gaining weight, but people that use them for losing weight are retarded. You're still putting a shitload of fluid and sodium into your body, it's just got less sugar.

You pay to do a speech for tedx. People are chosen for ted talks.

SS is fine for beginners but after a couple months you should definitely add some upper body accessory lifts

Why has nobody warned them?
What was their goal? Can't take TED serious anymore.

You need psychological help. Seriously.

so nobody cares about the freeze time?
also cant create new threads

no, TED is for retards

It's not bad. 3 quick sessions a week, easiest shit imaginable to stick with, and progressive loading. Great for any beginner, only problem it's a little bottom heavy. Which hardly matters for a 135 pound stick, he's going to blow up in a few months as long as he lifts anything.
>until 12 reps gets easy
This is fucking stupid. A beginner doesn't know what easy feels like, he'll just stick with the same weights forever.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bzlYyhh3X0w
someone set out to edit all the [heavy breathing] into a single video, did user ever upload it?

You have anorexia.

I have almost the exact same measurments (6' tall, but about 150 lbs) and i have nothing that even remotely resembles a roll on my gut. Are you talking about your fucking stomach crease?

>so nobody cares about the freeze time?

Sup Forums server was hit with Wannacry 2.0. It was nothing.

>landwhale
>diet coke
1jux.net/scale_images/430727_fb.jpg (pic boastin is le broke)

>NEVER touch white bread.
QUICK
RUNDOWN

It's a meme mostly

Whole grain bread only.

>can't see my abs
so fucking what.
having ripped abs showing through clothing is literally a (dangerous) meme, and no benchmark of fitness or healthy bodyweight.

Good. My med school which spends more time giving us leftist social lessons more than actual medicine spent an entire lecture with a fat hag telling us that fat doesnt mean unhealthy and that being fat is down to someone's wealth and environment more than them eating.

God it's a fucking mess.

Probably, but I always have a feeling of bloat that pushes it out and makes it look like a gut. I have a "ball" of air in my gut that settles in my lower abdomen and makes it look as though I have a belly pouch. I've gone to the doctor several times since I discovered it, and he's done assessments, but said it never seems like a threat.

What? does Estonia not have bars or liqueur stores?

>Wine
>Martini
>Margarita
>Mojito
>Pina Colada
>Daiquiri
>Bloody Marry
>Sangria
>Gin and tonic
>Highball
>Whiskey ( You should put it over ice with a little bit of cold water, so it's lower % than people think) Alternatively, you could get an Old Fashioned.

Then there are coffee drinks with Irish cream and Kahlua, literally just buy Starbucks premade stuff and add either of those and match the flavor. Vanilla cappuccino? Add Vanilla Kahlua.

Repeat with ice cream instead of coffee and you can make mudslides or white Russians.

PEaches & cream milk + Irish Cream.

Cream Soda + Buttersnaps = alcoholic butter beer.

Then there are caramel cream drinks, apple drinks, and hard cider, hard sodas, hard lemonade, smirnoff Ice, screwdrivers.

Jesus god almighty, you're not even trying.

Definitely a bloat, i used to have a 4/6 pack then weirdly developed IBS and even though my routine and weight are the same i usually have a fat looking abdomen. It goes if i havent eaten for a while.

I find that if you are able to do 2 sets of twelve on consecutive days you can usually up the wieght. My workout schedule is mon, tue, thr and sat. If you can do the 2 sets without dropping the weights or tearing your muscles off the bone you can move up the weight.

>The idea that people can be fat but medically fit is a myth, say experts speaking in Portugal.
>in Portugal.
>Their early work, as yet unpublished, involved looking at the GP records of 3.5 million people in the UK.

wtf i love eu now

You probably have zero musculature.

The glycemic index for white bread is super low. Basically, you eat a slice of bread and half an hour later you're hungry again. Plus, white bread is usually just calories with no vitamins minerals or protien.

>Comments are disabled for this video
>Ratings disabled

That's fine, but I take it you're not entirely new to it. Beginners don't know what they can do, that's part of the point of progressive loading, to give you a feel for it. A beginner needs to push himself. He'll never go hard on deadlifts if he just goes by feel. Especially with sets of 12, he'd be walking off satisfied lifting at least 50 pounds less than he could and progressing at a snails pace because of it.

>can't see my abs
It's cause you don't have any.

>Semi but i feel fat, only small V shape and no sexy veins over it desuu :(
You're not 12% bodyfat then. I hover between 10 and 12% and veins are very visible, and it's kind of gross.

>70kg
>fat
are you a manlet?

> Plus, white bread is usually just calories with no vitamins minerals or protien
A decent bread flour should measure at least 10% protein by weight.
Do you just make burger buns with cake flour or something?

>"FAT PEOPLE CAN BE HEALTHY TOOO!!!!"
>starts breathing heavily after being stoof up for 12 minutes
I'll start listening to their bollocks when they preface it with an itemised list of what they ate for the past week.

dedede

You stupid fuck, that's just skin curls from being too skinny and not having any muscle. Head to the gym ASAP and ask someone to help you get started with a proper fitness routine.

Sure.

"I may be 350 pounds, but I'm as fit as any thin woman. To say otherwise is sexism, shitlord. Now stop talking about heart disease, pig."

test

Cider

>comments disabled

of fucking course

See, there's so much contrary information about all of this. My football coach in high school made everyone start deadlifts with their body weight. Period. If it was easy, he added faster, if it was hard, he added slower. Is that old school?

Those rolls are your intestines. Eat more.

See it's things like this that make me laugh.
135 pounds? lmao, that's nothing.

I am the true hungriest skeleton. 27 years old, 6 ft tall and I weigh 112 pounds, same as I have done for a very long time.

I've tried consuming 4k calories a day for 2 month and nothing changed.

Celiac disease is a cruel mistress, I am unable to put on any weight what so ever. My wrists are just skin and bone, no meat on them what so ever.

You're like 9 and a half stone dude, I'd love to be near 10 stone, that would be a fucking dream.

You need to start drink beer. It is making fluid to stay in your body. Beer helps to gather fat.

Beer is unfortunately not something I can have since I have Celiac Disease. It has gluten in it.