He's gonna be impeached

He's gonna be impeached.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/862809180993757184?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://time.com/4776737/president-donald-trump-james-comey-fired-russia-investigation/
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/15/515437291/intelligence-official-transcripts-of-flynns-calls-dont-show-criminal-wrongdoing
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-17/congressman-call-trump-impeachment-today
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh ye of little faith!

>Jews want their pet goy to be impeached

He fucking admitted on national television he fired Comet because he was investigating him.

I hate SJW's and the alt-left, but holy FUCK is this guy retarded.

He never said that lol gtfo

He said it.

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/862809180993757184?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://time.com/4776737/president-donald-trump-james-comey-fired-russia-investigation/

Thanks to Obama he can declare martial law. Seize all assets, production, food. Used you as an endentured servant. Cancel elections. Appoint his own Governors into the 12 Fema regions. Trump can do whatever he wants.

Thanks Obama.

Good.

Since he wasn't going to do shit of what he promised, it is better for him to be seen as a victim of a (((conspiracy))).

what would he be impeached for exactly? i mean lets say its all true, and he asked comey to stop investigating him. is that illegal? hes not forcing him to, hes not using any powers. hes just asking.

i'm genuinely curious as to what law would broken here that would allow for impeachment

Comey said he wasn't investigating him

Lol that narrative is already done. WE WIN AGAIN

*on three separate occasions

Your link doesn't say that

>he said it
>posts link of him denying it
Also
>NBC

for what?

Once all Comey's letters are disclosed, the whole GOP is going down

Please, everyone who reads this, keep pushing Seth Rich.
The DNC effectively smothered the story to a alarming degree with that "spokesperson" that was already shown to be a DNC plant.
This is as close as we're gonna get to this getting blown the fuck open.
Unless something new comes out, Trump tweets about it or by some miracle Wikileaks confirms it was Seth, it will be forgotten in a few days.
It's already forgotten in the mainstream.

"Seth Rch had contact with wikileaks"
MSM: completely silent, no articles nothing, starts pushing instantly debunked russia thing again.

"Seth Rich family spokesperson that works for the DNC says it's untrue"
MSM: SEE ITS NOTHING HERES 1000 ARTICLES SAYING ITS NOTHING

doesn't that look suspicious?

Coincidentally, Sup Forums is having issues.
They're killing the story.
They're killing Seth Rich's memory.

We can't let this story die Sup Forums
Do your part.
Do it for Seth.

Share his sacrifice.

>we shud let our employees waste time on meaningless investigations.

Nah.

>Trump gets investigated by private entity
>Turns out he had directly asked Russian officials to influence the election or possibly hack the voting booths in certain states
>Trump gets indicted/impeached
>Pence lets him go
>Pence leads the country until he gets caught for his collisions with Russia
>Paul Ryan becomes president
>Dems landslide house/senate in 2018
>Warren landslides Ryan in 2020 due to his failure to repeal/replace Obamacare and the "Trump Effect".
>Warren promises to place extreme restrictions on the 2nd Amendment and Universal Healthcare/Universal Education

This is how the next 3 years are going to go.

Their argument is that trump fired the guy investigating him and that is an obstruction of justice.

Though the guy supposedly investigating him denied that he was investigating trump multiple times

Honestly some crazy event like Trump getting impeached would only help the acceleration of antipathy between factions of Americans that is needed to cause the Happening of all Happenings. Trump voters will be forever angered at the Dems and the country would continue to balkanize politically

Comey said trump wasn't under investigation, fuck off.

lel

enough with these impeachment threads already!

checkity check
>saged

That will be the liberals biggest mistake.

Say it with me; President Pence.

And yet all the libcucks would rather choke on their own excrement than discuss constitutional limits of executive authority

Makes me think that we are fucked post Trump

Comey's memo is going to get Trump impeached.

ANOTHER IMPEACHMENT THREAD
>ANOTHER IMPEACHMENT THREAD

he's fucked

These are non events - if other politicians do similar it's not even reported.
The same scum own corrupt politicians and the media.
I fucking love Donald Trump.
If you don't you can go fuck your self because he's the Pres, and you're a niggers dick.

>investigations on people i like are meaningless

P P

Comey said that?

Daily reminder, if liberals impeach Trump, this is the list of people they will end up with, in order:

Vice President Mike Pence
Speaker of the House Paul Ryan
President pro tempore of the Senate Orrin Hatch
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
Secretary of the Treasury Steve Mnuchin
Secretary of Defense James Mattis
Attorney General Jeff Sessions
Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke
Secretary of Agriculture (yet to be decided)
Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross
Secretary of Labor Andy Puzder
Secretary of Health and Human Services Tom Price
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson
Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao
Secretary of Energy Rick Perry
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos
Secretary of Veterans Affairs (yet to be decided)
Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly

They should be doing everything in their power to keep him in office till 2020, and then try to vote him out, but they are fucking retarded, and think they will end up with Madame President or something.

There is literally 0 evidence. The flat earthers make more sense than "Muh Russia" rn

Good riddance.

if the memo exists and if comey thought Trump wanted to obstruct a.federal investigation then he would have been duty bound to report it to DoJ. If he didn't then he will be would be in deep shit. So either Trump wanted obstruction and Come didn't report it or Come is full of shit and Trump never asked for obstruction. Either way it's going to make Comey and Dems look bad.

source on that? How'd he(obama) get those powers?

pls respond

The FBI is allegedly investigating Flynn you fucking moron

Not a chance...the show-runners want him around doing this shit for 4 years. Keeping him around insures terrible defeats in 2018 and 2020.
Getting rid of him now stops the bleeding and allows the possibility of a successful Pence administration.

Dragging Trump and the party through 4 years of this is perfect for them.

Your mum's cunt is gonna get impeached when i do a huge fat nut in her you fucking wit

His name was Seth Rich.

>MUH IMP EECH

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/15/515437291/intelligence-official-transcripts-of-flynns-calls-dont-show-criminal-wrongdoing

That's not what this guy said when calling for trumps impeachment
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-17/congressman-call-trump-impeachment-today

Nixon didn't do anything illegal either. They're using the Watergate playbook of spreading innuendo until the GOP cucks agree to impeach him

>He's gonna be impeached.
This is the oldest jew trick in the book: Use (((your))) influence to make it seem like the world is ending, then swoop in when the markets tank and buy for pennies on the dollar.

For what?

If (((they))) had evidence he would be gone already.

>He'll never run for president
>he'll never be nominated
>the pussy tape will end his campaign
>the electorates will turn against him
>...................

Don't be a dummy. They aren't going to stop after reading the transcripts of a couple calls

That right there is why I don't bother with zerohedge. It doesn't matter what some gerrymandered cuck says, it matters what the feds are doing internally

It's probably for the best at this stage. Not like he's doing a good job anyway even without the impeachment controversy. Everything he touches turns to shit and he's not keeping any of his campaign promises. Worst. President. Ever.

Wouldn't that give the Feds too much power, how could anyone be fired if there is any investigation

>impeached for not committing a crime when his party has majorities in both houses of congress and then being removed from office which has never happened and then pence becomes president anyway

Yeah I'm not worried and neither should you

The FBI is an investigative institution. They bring their findings to Congressional intelligence committees who would then have the power to initiate the adversarial process of impeachment

He didn't do anything illegal the "flyn". Investigation wasn't a criminal investigation so they can't even link it in the slightest way

Now technically you don't have to break a law to get impeached but good luck getting any votes without some illegal activity

Not a criminal investigation stupid

lol absolutely not media credibility is at an all time low

Impeachment depends on politics more than any substantive legal claim. If the Democrats take control of the House, it will probably happen, and if not it won't. The Clinton and Nixon impeachments were only able to happen after opposition to the president reached critical mass, or on Nixon's case when his own party stopped supporting him.

Fucking quitter.

It's long overdue. THe election was invalid anyway since Hillary had more votes than Cheeto Hitler

No, hes not.

How many more weeks until you realize hes not going to be ever?

Uh no,

Nixon was just embrolied in scandal as the watergate investigation led to the link that Nixon covered up a break in and illegal witetapping of his political opponents

>like obama but whatever

Then when it finally looked to benimminant Nixon tried to force the ag to fire the special prosecutor who was investigating Nixon himself, when the ag refused he fired him and hired somebody else who also refused and quit and then he fired the special attourney.

They then were going to get him on obstruction of justice and asked for recording from the Oval Office that when they arrived had literally 8 minutes of redacted tape aka tampering with evidence

So Nixon literally covered up a crime, obstructed justice of himself and then tampered with physical evidence and got caught

It's far far worse than anything trump has done and it wasn't "nothing"

No, he's not. Hillary is going to prison.

So what? He will still be president for the next 7 and a half years.

>trump said Comey said he wasn't investigating him
kek

Monkeys will fly out of my butt.

More likely scenario is every other day a new
>Drumpf is Done!
>For real, done this time
>Final Coffin Nails for Agent Orange

We still have faith on that?

Comey said that actually

What are the effects of impeachment? Is Pence going to act as president?

>Impeachable offenses
>Not done

They have the grounds now. You're fucked.

No

>40 cents has been deposited into your account.

>impeaching someone because you don't like them

liberals everyone, 8 years. and people wonder why this country is fucked

yea it was a bit suspicious. Usually they would start accusing fox news of "fake news" or something like that, but this time they tried to bury the story

Pence will become president.

If he gets nabbed too, then it goes to the House Speaker.

In that case, the Democrats will wait until 2018 when they control the House and will probably have Pelosi or Schumer as president.

Nope

If you're gonna be a shill could you not be so terrible at that you disprove yourself with your own "evidence"?

Yes, if he is impeached and then removed, the vice president moves up.

Impeachment is just the first step. Clinton got impeached, but was not removed.

It's unlikely that Comey's memos will cause Trump to be impeached because most of the Republicans still want him to start behaving like a sane adult. Much more of his nonsense and any more obstruction of justice and Trump will be on shaky ground.

wtf i hate gruimpf 2 scoops now

I am now a #cruzmissile

No by a simple vote the articles of impeachment can be called

Typically only for a crime, Clinton was impeached to charge with purjury for lying about fucking Monica lewinski

They are trying to paint this as an obstruction of justice but the Flynn inquiry isn't a criminal case and henoresent casually telling comey to stop with the Flynn bullshit is hardly obstruction of justice"

Okay so even if impeached it goes tot he senate for a hearing and then here is a vote of 2/3 of senate for removing him from office, something that has literally never happened.

And then if somehow that happened pence is president and the democrats shot their only wad against the otherwise intact trump administration

I almost think impeachment would help trump.

They impeach him and he doesn't get removed and then what can they do for the next 3 years kek they had their mythical "impeachment"

>I almost think impeachment would help trump.

Someone already posted a hilarious version of Trump tweeting about how his impeachment was way bigger than clinton's.

>Can you cut Flynn a little slack? He's a good man.

BREAKING: OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, IMPEACH TRUMP

If you're implying Pence wouldn't drop Bannon you're way off

>"I'm X but now I'm Y"
Fucking off yourself shill

>trump a good boy he dindu nuffin

Mike Pence will be able to do just as good with only less drama intrigue.

And he's got a chance to win 2020 and even 2024.

These threads are getting old now
filter=*impeach*
saged

uh oh blumpfies

Seth Rich is fake news

>alleged memos

Concern troll

>"When I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story..."

So it sounds like he admits one of the reasons he fired the FBI Director is because of the "Trump-Russia" investigation. Or maybe he was just being stupid again and said something that could be perceived wrongly.

I cannot wait to drink drumpfkin tears once he's impeached

i wish i could be blue pilled again...

>MSM says it didn't happen
>MSM is fake news

Sheeeeeeeeit

If you fire someone who's investigating you, like Richard Nixon did, it's called obstruction of justice, which congress has impeached two presidents for doing (and was about to do to Nixon but he resigned before they could). When you're impeached you go on trial before the Senate The President is protected from a lot of stuff by executive privilege (he can't be arrested and put in prison while he's the President), but Congress can remove him from office with a two-thirds vote of the Senate (which has never happened).