McCain strikes again

thehill.com/homenews/senate/333755-mccain-trump-scandals-reaching-watergate-size-and-scale

This is it fellas, Trump is finished. If democrats need votes to impeach him, they can count with Graham and Mccain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=085Vg4-rNKA
youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

John "Schumer" McCain

Who cares what this traitor says.

>This is it fellas, Trump is finished. If democrats need votes to impeach him, they can count with Graham and Mccain.

They need 67 senate votes faggot.

Based McCain speaking truth to power

How the fuck did nobody shoot him yet.

freemason doobles confirm

McCain needs to be destroyed.

You watch. ALL the left wing media types will flock to him because he's a "moderate Republican"

>Who cares what this traitor says.

MCcain is a traitor? Has he been leaking top secret info to the Russians or something?

They're going to impeach him instead, shooting Trump would be too messy, putting him in jail is infinitely more satisfying. LOCK HIM UP!

I meant McCain. All these years and NOBODY shot this cunt? What the fuck really.

WHY IS THIS GUY ALWAYS A TRAITOR?!?

Did the gooks brainwash him back in 'Nam?

He's a sleeper commie

>listening to the radio
>"even republicans are coming out speaking out against Trump"
>the only one they actually side is McCain
literally nothing
he always hated Trump, might as well ask Hillary for her opinion on it

Why would Democrats impeach Trump, most of Americans love him and he's the most ethical president in history. He did nothing wrong and you need to do something wrong to be impeached.

McCain has been creeping me out ever since I saw him as a candidate at the 2008 election.
Literally who voted for that guy?

Why do you Trump supporters hate McCain? He's nothing but a phony opponent taking attention away from people who could actually challenge Trump. McCain talks and talks but when it comes down to it, he has voted in support of Trump 100% of the time so far. It's all for show. He's a piece of shit and that "maverick" bullshit is nothing but a media creation with no basis in reality.

Some US navy officer wanted him dead, it's apparently the reason his return to the states was delayed - this officer wanted him in the ground for snitching to the commies.

Well I never said they could impeach him with just McCain and Graham votes, but at least they are closer.

>Who cares what this traitor says.
Ah yes, the service veteran who want to war and survived being a POW for your country is a traitor.

Authoritarians literally have no shame, no honor, and no moral compass. They call actual service veterans traitors while cheering the destruction of rule of law and advocating for the end of the republic.

You do know that impeaching him doesn't remove him from office, right?

Wasn't he one of the responsibles that got Trump first failure on repealing Obamacare?

Ah yes, an American war veteran who survived torture in a POW camp should be murdered for failing to be an enthusiastic enough supporter of authoritarianism.

That's not a morally repugnant opinion at all.

>Obama shares intel on ISIS with Russia
>HURRBLURBL GRUNGMPF TWO SCOOOOOOOOOPS LEKIED INTELLEBEBEL TO THE MBRUSHHINS

Nobody buys it retard.

Nah just the Vietnamese and corporate backers

He gives ammo and legitimacy to democrats. He can spout drivel like Trump scandals reach "Watergate size and scale." and democrats can take that and run with it: "Key Republicans believe Trump scandal next Watergate" - Sources say blah blah blah, etc.

Then they use their bots to spam that all over social media which riles up the dems and influences fence-sitters.

>He's a sleeper commie
I have seen some things that suggest hes been blackmailed by some group for decades.
2000 he runs for president, his campaign gets ruined by an unknown party mass mailing accusations he was gay and they would release info.
2008 Presidential nominee, suddenly tapes of him producing vietnamese propaganda radio broadcasts leak.
After 2008 everywhere he turns up ends in violent civil war.
There's more recent evidence to suggest he might be gay and Linsey Graham is his partner.

Anyone got the pic of John hanging out with the guy holding some heads ?

Not as bad as the time an old geezer cucked out to a young black man.

John "Songbird" McCain

The House has the sole power of impeachment. McShitstain is a Senator. The Senate is the body that tries the impeachment, i.e. conducts the trial to kick the President out of office after the House has impeached.

hes a gay cunt tratorous bloodthrirsty scumbag and Trump is going to be the president this time next year, in '19 and '20 while everyone still bitches their asses off about it

I can understand why Trumptards hate Canadians so much - you guys are always so well articulate and always use great arguments in the discussion, unlike the trump voters...

>a trumpster throwing a tantrum

Why am I not surprised.

>your party has the most control over the government than it has had in its entire history
>decide to fuck it all up and squander this chance

Seriously we should just overthrow our government at this point. They clearly have interests at hand that has nothing to do with preserving our liberty and protecting our people

I like guys who don't get caught

He's only famous cause he got caught. Never understood the "hero" mentality people give to nobody fodder soldiers who happened to get caught by 4 foot nips.

Well memed. He's a hero to his alzheimer meds.

>Trump is finished

Drumpf

Remember that time he blew up an aircraft carrier? That shit was funny.

When will this old faggot die. Hopefully he chokes on a bagel like kike he is.

I will rake you first when the day comes, leaf, McCain needs to be public ally tortured and executed.

you bet my ass is heeding to the capitol or the fed reserve if they go through with impeachment.

Fuck that asshole using tax payer money to cure his cancer only to stab us in the back. I wish his cancer return for being such an ass.

>McCain is hero
And Benidict Arnold was a decorated and popular general before the West Point incident. What's your point?

This sad sack was knifed in the back repeatedly by the media when he ran for POTUS and still plays their game.

No he didn't you shill.

It's funny how McCaine is essentially the same guy as Chuck from Better Call Saul.

John Insane McCain

Nice to see the moral bankruptcy of authoritarians on full display.

>Disagreeing about politics in a democracy is treason.
Authoritarians are literally the most un-American, un-patriotic, morally bankrupt group of people in the United States. It is you and your fellow travellers who are the seditious ones.

Your desire to use extra-judicial violence against your political enemies is an absolute disgrace to the principles your country was founded upon and upon which your entire form of government was pasted. You are the traitors, not the man who served his country honorably in a time of war.

>southern hemisphere sea gyppo getting mad about the machinations of the US Senate
lek

*form of government was based.

this pathetic lying traitor

John "Captured by Munchkins" McCain

How is McCain still alive?

Fuck senile McCuck.
Couldn't even beat a nigger in an election.

what the fuck is his problem

>This is it fellas, Trump is finished

Where have I heard this before?

how the fuck does this nigger keep winning his position in Arizona?

The war hero who revealed less during 5 years of Commie imprisonment and torture than Trump did in 5 minutes when put in a room with his idols is a traitor, for putting country before party.

If there was a list of most useless Americans you would be in the bottom third.

McCain's father was the admiral in charge of the USS Liberty investigation.

The traitorous apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

>ad hominem all over the joint
Sup Forums is dead

Why hasn't this ISIS affiliate been arrested by homeland security yet?

Trump was right to shit on McCain, he quickly identified the worst in the senate on the GOP side

It's a art, isn't it

We need to find the death certificate. That will have the hospital. If not the hospital it will have the doc. From there can find the hospital.

Seth would have gone to a trauma center, level one or two.

ER trauma nurses, ER techs, CT techs, respiratory therapy would all interact or have a chance to interact. Look for ones involved in the union or with union positions. Docs too could know, but docs dont push meds, nurses do. A little too much fentanyl, or heparin instead of a saline flush, or a pulled back ET tube, or a vent with alarms off can all kill quickly and silently.

Nurses that are registry or travel nurses, same with CT and RT are suspect as well. Staff with history of admission to drug rehab, or drug related convictions or citations are suspect and in a position to kill and disappear.

Look at all this shit. Which registry does the hospital use, what registry staff was at the hospital that day. What could they access

Victor Charlie cared.

What the fuck is wrong with Arizona?
Get that shithead out of there already!

McCain freedom fries tm. at least he's worthy of respect - if not, then refute it.
>inb4 POW: he served, others didn't

I pray every night that McCain will face justice for the Forrestal

>Neocon establishment robot criticizes populist
News at 11.

Check out all the Sharelube employees in this thread sucking McCain's cock like they're his personal nigger.

Ah yes, pointing out that wishing death on a war veteran because he disagrees with you is morally repugnant means I must support McCain, or the Democratic Party.

It's literally impossible to point out the absolute moral bankruptcy of authoritarians without ulterior motives, right? After all, you and your ethically bankrupt cohorts always have ulterior motives to everything you say and do, so everyone else must as well, right?

This.
Actually it will be them when any day of the rope will happen (hopefully not), they just didn't realize yet.
People are fed up with these anti-social elements intoxicating society with their stupidity and moral decay.

>I said shareblue and nigger muh and sucking cock muh
>I won missing chromosome contest muh

Did he allow himself to be photographed this way or is this just a really good artist's depiction?

Sup Forums Should consider looking into McCain being gay. If hes hiding it it's an easy weak point. Lindsey Graham has also been accused of being gay as well. He might shut up if feels he will be exposed.
youtube.com/watch?v=085Vg4-rNKA

>extra-judicial violence

No no no no no, we will remove leftists legally, like Hitler did.

McCain was a shit-tier pilot who crashed planes on the regular, compared to the competent pilots. No wonder he got shot down. Even in training he was crashing hard, but he never got kicked out because of nepotism.

McCain is not a war vet who "disagrees with me".

He is a neocon globalist shill deep in their pockets. Just because he fought in Vietnam doesn't grant him a lifetime pass for being a sworn enemy of western civilization and western people.

HE. WILL. HANG.

>muh Drumpf!!! muh fascism!!!
Fuck you Shareblue

I agree. Kek, please strike this traitorous faggot down!

hello shill

Remember to change your flag so random strangers can continue to ignore you as the degenerate anal shitskin lover you are.

/shill off

this is the reason why gun rights are mentioned in the US constitution. so if one if an authoritarian claims power the people can legally defend themselves.

Even if what the memo says is true, it wouldn't be ruled obstruction of justice. No matter how many leftists whine and cry, they wouldn't be able to impeach Trump off a memo that:
>a) May or may not exist. Nobody has even seen the memo.
>b) Is a collection of thoughts and opinions of what happened during the meeting and not an official record of what was said.
>c) Was not provided to the Justice Department or any of Comey's superiors even though Comey is required by law to report when he thinks a crime is being committed. It took him 3 months and a week after being fired to reveal this info.
>d) McCabe, a Comey loyalist, testified under oath that the White House had not tried to influence the investigation. McCabe, one of Comey's close friends and his deputy director, would've known about any attempt at obstruction of justice
>e) Simply telling a guy to go easy on someone isn't obstruction of justice. If Trump actually threatened Comey if he didn't end the investigation, that would constitute obstruction. The contents of the memo (if it even exists) do not suggest that at all.

sage

Funny how in '08 this guy was a nazi homophobe and now he's muh war hero.

Don't you hate when cunts fly the same flag you do?

Any republicans that votes to impeach Trump would lose their seat, the only thing that matters to them. Zero power.

... etc.

to ensure anyone even considers your statements you should deliver citations, I am generally interested in shattering this guys image.

hahahahaha shareblue looks like you read the WAPO or wait you probably are a 13 year old shitskin that is 35 .

enjoy your raped and beaten daughters

neohomo

John "the PoW that can't get enough of war" McCain

He's a traitor to Republicans. He does nothing but ty and undermine them in favor of the Democrats.

McCain’s most horrendous loss occurred in 1967 on the USS Forrestal. Well, not horrendous for him. The starter motor switch on the A4E Skyhawk allowed fuel to pool in the engine. When the aircraft was “wet-started,” an impressive flame would shoot from the tail. It was one of the ways young hot-shots got their jollies. Investigators and survivors took the position that McCain deliberately wet-started to harass the F4 pilot directly behind him. The cook off launched an M34 Zuni rocket that tore through the Skyhawk’s fuel tank, released a thousand pound bomb, and ignited a fire that killed the pilot plus 167 men. Before the tally of dead and dying was complete, the son and grandson of admirals had been transferred to the USS Oriskany.

>>e) Simply telling a guy to go easy on someone isn't obstruction of justice. If Trump actually threatened Comey if he didn't end the investigation, that would constitute obstruction. The contents of the memo (if it even exists) do not suggest that at all.

Agree about everything except that.

If a president says to you "hey, forget about that case, he's a good guy" how that sounds to you? I think is enough to be an attempt of obstruction of the law. If a president says to you that, what would you do?

>war hero
>hero

he crashed his plane multiple times and was captured then sang like a bird in anti-US vietkuk propaganda videos while his brothers were getting bamboo shoved up their urethra's

youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y

>Obama shares intel on ISIS with Russia

Give proof, faggot

POWs consider McCain a traitor. States McLamb, “He was never tortured…The Vietnamese Communists called him the Songbird, that’s his code name, Songbird McCain, because he just came into the camp singing and telling them everything they wanted to know.” McCain starred in 32 propaganda videos in which he denounced his country and comrades.
The Glavnoje Razvedyvatel’noje Upravlenije is the Soviet’s military intelligence division. Numerous sources confirm that during the Nam Era, the English-speaking Vietnamese who conducted interrogations of American prisoners were always overseen by Russian GRU officers. The ranking GRU officer at the Hanoi Hilton had a multilingual teenage son who was tasked with translating all interrogation reports into Russian. He would become known only as T.
According to T who interpreted all interrogations and notes pertaining to McCain during the latter’s stay from December, 1969, to March, 1973, when a well-fed looking McCain’s was released, privileges were extended. These included time at a furnished apartment in Hanoi – furnished with 2 prostitutes. McCain would attribute such absences to solitary confinement.
It has been widely reported that following his father’s appointment as CINCPAC Commander-in-Chief of all U.S. forces in the Vietnam theater of operations, McCain was offered an immediate parole. McCain insists that he refused such a preference. Others insist that his father refused to allow such a preference. In any event, such an offer would have required the approval of the Soviet masters, and T would have seen documentation. He has no recollection of such an offer.

Posting here because I've never seen a thread with near 100 posts and no image replies.

The Mccain/Graham couple is deadly toxic

Well apparently Comey himself thought it neither enough to stop him nor enough to even report on it. Has he even confirmed the memo is legit?

Also, the quoted segment does not ask for him to end the flynn investigation. If anything, it seems to merely asking him to finish it, one way or the other