Tick tock, whiny snowflake Russian Drumpflets. Tick. Tock

Tick tock, whiny snowflake Russian Drumpflets. Tick. Tock.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/timkmak/status/864876446761791488
twitter.com/timkmak/status/864881942944206848
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is untouchable. Absolutely nothing will happen to him.

>he said for the 1000000000000000000th time

GGGGGRRRRAAAAAAAH FUCKING RRRRRRUMPAAAALD TRRRREEEEEEEEENGPF!!!!!!!

DRUMPF IS DONE. TIME FOR MADAME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Comey memo is irrefutable evidence. It is a document that cannot be impeached. Trump already enraged the rank and file FBI by firing Comey. If Trump keeps trying to attack Comey's character, then the Deep State will strike back. Because Trump can only be counted to fly off the handle, we know what that means. Trump is going down.

Russian gateway jews.
American manifolding jew-system jews.

I wish I could be near you faggots when you realize for the 100th time that literally nothing will happen and Trump will sail right through his two terms.

>Trump already enraged the rank and file FBI by firing Comey.

You are dumb as fuck. Ask me how I know.

>the comey memo

You mean the memo that doesn't even exists since no one reporting on it has actually seen it, how delusional can you get?

Come back when you have evidence faggot.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what Shareblue looks like in full pantshit mode when they realize they are going to prison for sedition

We find out on the 24th.

If the memo doesn't exist, then CNN and NYT are officially outed as literal propaganda outlets that publish known fake news.

Literally, without irony or humor, absolutely anything or everything they print is safe to call fake.

>a memo nobody ever saw or read beside someones friends older brother 9th grade cousin who's dad works for Nintendo who can't be quoted or named totally confirmed it exists
>already buy our non-story goy, it costed us 60 gorillion shekels to make up
>oyyy vey

If the Comey memo doesn't prove he issued a stand down order, then that's pretty much the end of the Russian narrative, and the definite end of McCain, every politician in the Democrats who pushed it and 100% the end of the NYT (the reporter could be arrested and jailed for sedition for attempting to overthrow the government).

they already know nothing will happen they come here to get a rise and push a narrative.

OP no matter what the headline if you speak against Sup Forums's "Dear Leader" you will be labeled a Jew (even though Trump's inner circle is filled with them)

Remeber when Sup Forums can't come up with a rational defense they just yell

>IT'S DA JOOOOOSSE!!!

No he didnt you stupid fuck. The rank and file love trump

It's too late now.

Congress has issued a demand for the memo to be delivered on the 24th. If it doesn't prove that Trump ordered Comey to stop investigating then the entire Russian narrative falls apart, and people like the journalist at the NYT and that at the Wash Po can (and should) be brought up on sedition charges.

I mean, it IS the jews though...so...

Yawn sage

>All this damage control

Trump is at minimum irresponsible, but more likely guilty of obstruction of justice.

Start warming the Pence train.

>THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, IGNORE AND MOVE ON
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, IGNORE AND MOVE ON

They should've been brought up on sedition charges much earlier.

Reminder that neoliberals have had smoking gun evidence of Trump evading taxes, sexually assualting women and colluding with Russia, but nothing is being done about it because according to them, Comey was the only employee investigating Trump and he fired him for lying about his investigation.

Trump is garuanteed to be impeached any decade now xd

He didn't order Comey to do anything.

Another Distraction in the "Trump = chaos" narrative. Stress *is* the story. Fake news A Boring and calm Dem candidate will rescue us from their narrative... Build up the drama, then offer a solution to the manufactured problem.

>spread fake news
>someone points out it's fake

Oy vey that damage control.

This.

Trump can order the FBI to stand down, legally.

Sweetie, when you're an unpopular president and this shit comes out about you. It isn't a shills honey, any self serving politician with a shred of ambition will be circling like sharks. Mike Pence is rubbing his hands in glee dearie.

I bet the memo is a secret love letter to Trump

should it be illegal to threaten to kill the president?

100$ the memo doesn't exist. And when this comes out, the media will spin this as "Drumpf and russian lackeys destroy evidence IMPEACH".

of course cnn, the most reliable source of information

To take a page from your playbook, it's literally nothing sweetie. Take a nap, rest your head and tomorrow there will be a whole new fake story to be outraged about. You'll get that rascally Trump eventually my dear!

do you ever feel bad about spreading fake news and bullshit for a living? Are you really so retarded that you cant find a better job than online shilling?

(((saged)))

Oh no sweetie Drumphkins.

>hearsay is a smoking gun now

B-But some random dude told them over the phone.

Seth rich was murdered by the Clintons.

This is some cringeworthy shit. You should try finding gainful employment. Groveling like a cuck at the feet of trump isn't "winning", it's called "faggotry". Do your parents know you prefer having sex with older men?

And Comey would have committed a felony if he really felt Trump pressured him and didn't report it. Cute story but simply impotent rage.

>might not

Translation: It will do absolutely nothing, and we at CNN know this, but please do click this article.

No need to get homophobic sweetie, gender is a sliding scale remember?

>Drumpf and russian lackeys destroy evidence IMPEACH
But the part you fail to see, is that the Wapo aledgedly has a copy of this memo. It would be a shame if it was found under a subpoena that there was no memo they were in possession of.

If they have it, they better keep it....because the remaining public trust of their agency depends on it.

Priming. The memo is highly subjective, at worst. All the negative press is to prime readers into a certain interpretation.

They already have been did we forget pissgate? The entire election?

The literal mass hysteria they have been whooping up for 6 months, the race baiting they've pushed for years

Um, Rachel Maddow literally had a fake story about Trump's taxes that was openly mocked even on the left and was rewarded with winning her time slot ever since. They suffer no downside for this shit. If the Comey's memo exist and claims what they say it does, then Comey committed a felony for not reporting the incident when it occurred. So the chances of us seeing this memo and it saying what the media claims it does are very slim. But the media will suffer no repercussions for it. Their audience wants any bullshit they'll serve.

Wonder what will leak today

Who has access to these memo's sent to Comey? Who could have leaked it?

If the memo is real, that means Comey perjured himself before Congress. Why would he ever do that?

>Ryan defending Trump
>McCain says impeachment hasn't even crossed his mind
>Graham questions why Comey didn't say anything

W-what timeline is this?

Are they /ourguys/

wouldn't be surprised if Comey turns up dead in a parking lot by suicide by shooting himself two times in the back and making it look like a botched robbery

kys paul steele you shill

oy vey, goy. comey was hacked by putin into lying under oath. russia and trump are evil; pay no attention to anything else.

No they are just slimey career politicians who know that Trump will do anything their donors want him to do as long as they fund his wall.

>>McCain says impeachment hasn't even crossed his mind
Link?

twitter.com/timkmak/status/864876446761791488

Feinstein is also not thinking about impeachment

twitter.com/timkmak/status/864881942944206848

>McCain says impeachment hasn't even crossed his mind
McCuck lying through his teeth again, what else is new

>Tick.Tock

You know way back during chanology I heard this term a lot from ex scientologists and people in their 60's
Now I am seeing the shills here using it constantly
weird

also

Offense 1) Sharing information with the Russians. Exactly what Obama did. Like it or not, the President has broad authority to decide what is and what is not classified, and can disseminate such for any reason or no reason at all at his discretion. Not impeachable, not even illegal.

Offense 2) According to yet another "anonymous source" who read a note, that has been corroborated by absolutely no one, over the telephone to a rabidly anti-Trump media outlet. Let's assume the note is real. I believe the words were "Flynn is a good guy. I wish you could let this go." which the liberal media is now trying to turn into Obstruction of Justice. If it were obstruction, why didn't Comey report this to oversight as he is legally obligated to do? Well that's because he didn't think it was obstruction; if he did think it was obstruction and didn't report it, he'd be facing prison time. Beyond that, Trump is president, he issues orders to the FBI, not the other way around. No one is saying Trump ordered the FBI to drop the investigation, and saying "I wish you could let it go" is not an order. Would saying "I wish we could establish diplomatic relations with North Korea" the same as saying "Establish diplomatic relations with North Korea"? No, it's not the same.

So what the fuck is going on here then?

How do you know?

No because Flynn, last anyone heard, was not in trouble.

Political posturing by the praetorian guard media.

The more they dog pile the bigger the fallout will be when it comes out that Comey is corrupt.

Trump's going to have this gain critical mass.

We need to find the death certificate. That will have the hospital. If not the hospital it will have the doc. From there can find the hospital.

Seth would have gone to a trauma center, level one or two.

ER trauma nurses, ER techs, CT techs, respiratory therapy would all interact or have a chance to interact. Look for ones involved in the union or with union positions. Docs too could know, but docs dont push meds, nurses do. A little too much fentanyl, or heparin instead of a saline flush, or a pulled back ET tube, or a vent with alarms off can all kill quickly and silently.

Nurses that are registry or travel nurses, same with CT and RT are suspect as well. Staff with history of admission to drug rehab, or drug related convictions or citations are suspect and in a position to kill and disappear.

Look at all this shit. Which registry does the hospital use, what registry staff was at the hospital that day. What could they access

This is now a seth rich thread.

>might not
his name was Seth Rich

>DRUMPTKINS
>TRUMPKITNS
>DROOMPTKINS
>BLOOMPFTKINS
Two Scoops. Two Terms. Two Genders.

I meant Sup Forums.

(((a former newspaper)))

You clearly know where you are. Fuck of to T_D so that your posts can get those sweet, sweet upboats. Maybe some jewgold, too. Certainly that MUST be better than (You)s, faggot.

Oh.

Some faggot on another board probably made a bomb threat or something and Hiroshimoot had to SHUTITDOWN for the feds to comb through.

Look at this

> THE ONE FUCKING TIME

>Write memo: "Trump is a big poopy dum-dum head."
>Leak to press
>CNN: "LOOK AT THIS EVIDENCE! DRUMPF IS FINISHED!"

I don't understand. Sup Forums was down for a few hours.

Actually this is believable. They are looking towards mid term elections and believe having Trump in office at that time will have huge benefit for them.

>CNN

sage

I know, my first visit of the day was about 30 minutes ago.

Oh well so the white trash electorate's golden boy is going to get impeached. When will white trash learn?

Keep at it sweetie, impeachment any day now!

Im actually pretty ambivalent about Trump, but I do like the impotent outrage he generates. Like when people get all pissed off at snow. Excpet snow inly lasts a few days, I'll have 8 more years of this here quality butthurt.

If you could impeach Hitler before he started the Holocaust, would you do it?

It is not about legality. Trump will destroy the lives of millions of people of color and LGBTQIP+ folk, not to mention take away the reproductive rights of women everywhere on Earth, and we need to use every tool available to stop him

Stay woke

We can't let him get the nuclear codes!

Implying that is bad

(checks flag)
Enjoy your shitskins and raped / mutilated daughters

Sweetie pie honey buns glazed donut krispy kreme, Drumpfy Blumpfy WANTS to get impeached sooner or later, so don't count on eight years. Alright baby doll precious pretty girl?

Goddamn you are autistic

They don't need to change the narrative that much for people to forget and follow some new bait they have.

Remember when Trump said he was wiretapped? Remember how many people had reported on it before and even outright said Trump was wiretapped? And that somehow didn't constitute evidence for what Trump was alleging? These people have no standards and never will. The user before you is probably going to be right by next week.

No he can't.

>CNN
>story about a piece of paper they havn't even seen
Unnamed sources told me to sage this thread

Leave it to a wet towel to explain this shit. Go back to sticking your cock in a cold calzone, Luigi

SEXIST REEEEEEEE

>is this the smoking gun?
No

This...and fuck off Soros shills

/thread

Yeah they love Trump thats why they leak shit every single fucking day

Because they love him so much

It'll never be the end for these fuckos. Not until we drive them by the cattle car into the gulags.

Can't wait for this dumbass to be impeached

>quoting CNN

You already lost.