Singing Based Brother Nathanael finds his grove

Singing Based Brother Nathanael finds his grove.

youtube.com/watch?v=H6NI0MH7k7c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPgk0Hv-eTc
youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=-oFvcignVbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>This video is not available in your country.

>Sorry about that.

*checks flag* This should only surprise you if you've never heard of Brother Nathanael till now.

This guy is hilarious

welcome to fascist germany =(

He's not the full shilling. There's something wrong with him. He's a Jew and will always be a Jew.

Daily reminder this guy's only purpose is to ridicule the Orthodox Church to make them look like joke wierdo type of crypto-Jews which is why he got expelled from ROCOR

This is how they started with Catholics/Protestants by bringing in foreigners disguised as them and bringing in wacky cool hip jokes and by the time you knew it Protestants are now allowing gay marriage so there you go

kek

Bro Nat cooked as fuck but god damn, he says some things

I still prefer brother Dean:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPgk0Hv-eTc

How's that Grove treating you?

Don't ever insult Brother Nat ever again.

Kill yourself.

Wolverine going hard.

Ah, brother Nathaniel. We meet again. :)

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

Orthodox Christian priest is an ex-jew and attacks kikes in every single fucking video he makes. He knows their evils because they're his ex-familam. It's great stuff--

Thank you for actually giving me a quick rundown

Based Brother Nathanael. I like this song

Assuming you're being serious...
youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw

as an orthodox christian;
I've gotta tell you you are full of shart, pack full.
Orthodox Christianity is not your devil worshiping boy loving, degeneracy u people think Christianity is.
Almost all of priests and monks i know are cheerful, joke loving types. There is nothing false pretentious about them .
Heck, most are borderline crazy, in a good way.

Here is example and translation are as follows:
>we are in deep trouble brothers and sisters, the heaven is closed above us, the water is expensive, even heroin is bad quality

youtube.com/watch?v=-oFvcignVbo

U can not make this shit up.

Wow! Thanks for telling me Schlomo Goldbergstein! I almost fell for his Orthodox tricks! Greatest ally comes through again!

His website mirrors his videos but it's probably blocked too

SETH

yea Sup Forums is going nuts
cant upload photos, and i keep getting error "our system detected your message is spam"

but i dont believe the connection of Sup Forums going haywire with the post u linked

>you communist faggot
Love Brother Dean!

1:25 "There is not a condom big enough to protect you from the wrath of almighty god!" is my favorite

he's so based