Wait did anyone here actually think pizzagate was real or that hillary actually killed seth rich for real...

Wait did anyone here actually think pizzagate was real or that hillary actually killed seth rich for real? Its just a distraction tactic right?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TvSku
i.4cdn.org/pol/1495002373326.png
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.5806ac3d2b06
crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html
newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
youtube.com/watch?v=TGubYQf3Eo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"Hi John, The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yours? They can send it if you want."

>"We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure."

>""Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?"

>"I consider ice cream, its purchase, and its consumption a rather serious business. We can’t just willy-nilly toss it out and about in casual references, especially linked with the word “free”."

>"Lo and behold, instead of pasta and wonderful sauces, it was a lovely, tempting assortment of cheeses, Yummy."

>"I am awaiting the return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that we can demolish them."

Explain those?

I doubt Hilary Clinton herself had to get her hands dirty, but it was definitely the higher ups at the DNC.

FOOD-RELATED KEYWORDS USED TO SPEAK IN CODE

Out of 2,060 total emails , there are 149 instances of “pizza” in the Podesta collection, 73 of hot dog, 85 of cheese, 78 of pasta, 41 of sauce, 84 of ice cream and 47 of walnut.

The word “map,” which can refer to a telltale clue that could destroy the entire crime ring if left behind, such as through DNA evidence, appears 917 times.

That’s almost half of all the emails.

These words often appear in very, very bizarre contexts that have nothing to do with food. That is one key element of Pizzagate.

The term “pizza” itself appears to be code for a sexual partner, particularly if it is a minor, and again appears 149 times.

Although “walnut” appears 47 times in very strange ways, the equally popular nut “cashew” doesn’t appear even once. This is most likely because “walnut” is a code word and “cashew” is not.

An innocuous, non-code-word junk food like “French fries” only appears 13 times. “Milkshake” only appears six times.

“Vegetable” only appears 24 times. “Pear” only appears 25 times. “Grape” only appears six times. “Avocado” only appears four times. “Strawberry” only appears twice. None of these are code words.

>None of these are code words.
Could be rarer treats..

Want to see the shills go wild?

Last night a brave user found something interesting. Thank you Codefag!

Thread from last night:
archive.is/TvSku

The owner of the bar where Seth Rich left was in the Oval Office 4 days prior to his murder. ***WAS GOING TO HAVE PICRELATED, THE SITE IS PREVENTING ME FROM UPLOADING IT FOR SOME REASON***
pic: i.4cdn.org/pol/1495002373326.png

Let's not jump to conclusions, but try to find a reason why.

Some more gems:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.5806ac3d2b06
>Joe Capone — who had become a good friend — tried to get him to reveal his favored candidate.

crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
>"I heard there was a bunch of robberies lately by a man with a silver gun in the area," said Joseph Capone, general manager of Lou's City Bar.
>"He was here just by himself that night, and even asked him if he wanted to stick around and get a ride home," said Capone. "He was like 'No, I'm going to go somewhere else and then I'll go home.'"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html
>Rich was unusually drunk. The 27-year-old DNC staffer could normally throw back Bell's beer for hours without a problem, but that night he was uncharacteristically unsteady on his feet as he made his way out the door.

newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
>“That was just not Seth. I never saw him drunk or even tipsy.”

Was Joe Capone involved?

Also, Codefag please check in.
(His internet was brought down last night after posting all this.)

I just woke up what happened while I was asleep?

Do you have any idea how many dead bodies are in Hillary Clinton's wake?

cia shut us down for 4 hours and networks across your country cause this seth shit is so huge

Pizzagate is very fishy although I'm not entirely convinced their coded discussions are referring to child abuse/human trafficking.

The Seth Rich thing is way more troublesome to me. The timing and manner of death, the lack of suspect, the motive the left had to kill him, it's all hinky. Hinky as fuck. This one I have no difficulty believing.

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

>Although “walnut” appears 47 times in very strange ways, the equally popular nut “cashew” doesn’t appear even once. This is most likely because “walnut” is a code word and “cashew” is not.
>most likely
As opposed to simply being because Podesta likes walnuts but doesn't like cashews, clearly, that's unlikely. Damning stuff senpai.

>Wait did anyone here actually think pizzagate was real or that hillary actually killed seth rich for real?

can't rule it out

>clearly, that's unlikely.

thats what the FBI has been saying

>shills can't into anagrams
HYDROELECTRIC
THUMB
DINNERS

Well if the extent of the evidence is "here's some random emails about food we don't understand so they must be about satanically molesting children, also Podesta talks about pizza and walnuts a lot but doesn't talk about cashews and doesn't mention milkshakes enough. Also he has disgusting taste in weird creepy art", then I can hardly blame them, to be honest.

>distraction tactic

Yes

It sure looks like Seth Rich was murdered.

And the DNC acted strange as shit in the aftermath of the death.

RAMZPAUL Video:

youtube.com/watch?v=TGubYQf3Eo8

Helps Explain Why Assange was so upset after Seth Rich Died Under Mysterious Circumstances.

And we need a special prosecutor to look into the DNC.

Is it possible that everything that the Dems have done and said since the Trump election was done just to muddy the waters and throw suspicion off of the Democrats and the DNC?

>Wait

Was it really 4 I thought it was for 2 hours.. I messaged a friend that servers were having exif date being stripped from the images. Then I messaged him 2 hours later it was back up.

they have a profile for people who engage in these criminal acts and clearly some individuals fit this profile and are not charged because of political favoritism

bumping

additional bumping