This one is for Kemal

This one is for Kemal

Other urls found in this thread:

horizonweekly.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/C9jF3zXWAAAaWsT.jpg
nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/turkish-embassy-protest-dc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they have really pretty upper faces desu

Delet

Do women really wear niqabs in Turkey? I was in Turkey a couple years back, and I hardly saw any women on the street at all, though I don't remember them being covered up. They looked pretty western to me.

Which part of the Turkey you visited?

In Anakara maybe. Everyone out east pretends to be a good Muslim and then chugs a bottle of wine, middle class Istanbulers don't even pretend

Alanya/Konaklı

A L L A H U A K B A R
L
L
A
H
U

A
K
B
A
R

You kidding me? Alanya? A tourism city...

So they were all tourists then? Do you not have Turkish women out in the streets?

Not all of them were tourists. There are women who don't wear scarf or anything. Look at this map, you'll understand: horizonweekly.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/C9jF3zXWAAAaWsT.jpg

> I was in Turkey a couple years back

thanks google street view!

Very few people wear it in big cities, don't really know about small cities/towns.

I'd say about 40% of them wear what we call "turban". They don't show their hair for whatever reason.

Two members of Turkey's Presidential guard have been arrested this morning by DC Police. They are charged with Aggravated Assault, and Assaulting a police officer.

More charges are expected. DC Police also expect to make more arrests of Turkish security guards and embassy officials.

nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/turkish-embassy-protest-dc.html

You won't get away with it.
Vengeance shall be our if you don't release them.

They won't be released. Those are felony charges. Assaulting the cops alone carries a 10 year sentence. The whole thing is on video ffs.

I don't know why it's so hard to believe I went to Turkey.

That photo is arab tourists

Can confirm, this is the grand bazaar of Istanbul. Filled with tourists. Istanbul is Very popular with young arabs because they can tell mummy and daddy they are going on holiday to an Islamic country and then Kufar it up to the max with the non halal bants while they're away.

why do they have Pacman in their flag?

Who cares
I always imagined turks as some crazy jihadist-muzzies. Can't really tell the difference between turks and arabs, except for language perhaps.

you don't know if those people are Erdogan's or turkish Embassy security personnel or just Turkish or americans with Turkish ancestry pro-Erdogan or other parties.

The article doesn't confirm their affiliation. Stop baiting Turkish anons.
>You won't get away with it.
>Vengeance shall be our if you don't release them.
Have you heard of separation of powers in your life?