The Unbearable Blackness of Niggers

Professor of Diversity in Sports. Whats next? Diversity crime?

lolwut

>can't teach anything
>isn't fired because diversity
>learn to use your talents
>?????
>profit

ok bump

Black people do not require formal instruction on the topic of criminality.

Kek who is actually so angry at people for being a different color that they do shit like this

its funny how a word can asspain them so much.
how insecure and sensitive they are.

>anger
Nice meme

what was the objective in sending this message?

>anger is a meme

Lol wut

>its funny how a word can asspain them so much.
It is a selective trigger. It only works when whitey says it. However, they have no problem buying mixed tapes from the junkie on the corner where every other word is nigger.

Shitskins flatter themselves to think that whites' distaste for them is the result of "anger" towards them

kek

>buying mixed tapes from the junkie on the corner

thats not even a thing anymore you tard

not anger just disgust, like when you see a cockroach in your house

But you are angry. Angry that they are different or angry that they do things that you don't like, it's still anger.

If it's a roach in someone else house that has no bearing on you, then why waste your time with an email like that?

I am FBI and OP is not a faggot.

I'd say disgust comes before anger. You can be disgusted by something without being angry at them.

What the hell is going on here?

now its "grassroots" hip hip artists trying to sell their shit CDs on the street for $10.

I see one everytime im at the university, and my city has almost no niggers, or at least we used to not.

>redefining words with objective definitions so you can feel like you're winning an argument
Hmmm

One day that roach will end up in your house

I know a white guy who's doing a PhD looking at black and ethnic minorities in sport. I hate how this sort of research is politicised ("Why aren't 100% of football managers black? It's racism!"), but it's about as legitimate as any other sociological study. That's probably not very legitimate at all, true, but I can't see why you're so enraged by this chap in particular.

Holy shit you are a weak fucking pussy.

OP here. IFf you are going to get a nugger job that gives other niggers jobs simply and only because they are nuggers then youre a fucking nigger.

You have shit for brains little boy