Shit

Shit

Were we the bad guys?

Oh man I'm all kinds of confused now WHAT HAVE WE DONE?

Other urls found in this thread:

bookzz.org/s/?q=Churchill and Hitler: The unnecessary war&yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0
jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Read Pat Buchanon's "Churchill and Hitler, The Unnecessary War"
bookzz.org/s/?q=Churchill and Hitler: The unnecessary war&yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0

The book is available here for free download:

It will tell you everything you need to know. And no, it wasn't your fault.

Thanks man

ugh for fucks sake how the fuck do i even open a .epub document

Yes it was.

Churchil was an American tier good goy and accepted fat stacks from schlomo to force ww2

Notice how the swastika was erased so it could be posted on normie sites.

Blocked in russia. So its must read then.

>Were we the bad guys?
Of course you were, newfriend.

Enjoy your stay on Sup Forums and remember to moderate your redpill intake to stay healthy.

>implying nazi germany wouldn't have completely destroyed europe even worse with its inevitable implosion if it had won WW2 and we wouldn't all be speaking chinese right now

naziboos need to fucking kill themselves like their autistic leader, if you are a white nationalist you should be sucking off the british empire if anything

Hitler would have swiftly been killed off and the military would have probably put a monarch back into power who follows similar ideological viewpoints but without the Austrian accent.

t. british education

Hitler wanted to ally the Empire. He even proposed sending GERMAN TROOPS to help against rebellions in the colonies like India. This alliance would have saved the old continent, and the white race would have been invincible. Instead, we got >hurr durr fight on the beaches against some guy that wants to ally us churchill.
Thanks britbongs.

It wouldn't. Fag.

Accept it. We as a country have the blood of Europe on our hands.

>Pat Buchanan

Patrick Joseph "Pat" Buchanan is an American conservative political commentator, author, syndicated columnist, politician and broadcaster.

>reading books not written by historians but by some schmuck reporter brainstorming and playing armchair general from the comfort of his desk

Adam Kirsch in The New York Sun attacked Buchanan for using no primary sources, then saying there was a conspiracy by historians to hide the truth about the two world wars. Kirsch furthermore accused Buchanan of hypocrisy for denouncing Churchill as a racist who was opposed to non-white immigration to Britain while at the same time he demanded white only immigration to the United States. American classicist Victor Davis Hanson criticized Buchanan for what he sees as a pro-German bias, and instead contends that the Treaty of Versailles was too lenient rather than too harsh towards Germany. In his blog, Hanson called Buchanan a "pseudo-historian". In the summer of 2008, Hanson appeared together with Christopher Hitchens in a video series called Uncommon Knowledge when they argued at length against Buchanan's thesis.
In a hostile review, the American journalist David Bahnsen called Buchanan's book an "anti-semitic piece of garbage". Bahnsen accused Buchanan of being unique in that he posited the Holocaust as an understandable, if excessive response to the British "guarantee" of Poland in 1939.

Hungarian-American historian John Lukacs in a review in The American Conservative compared Buchanan to David Irving. Lukacs objected to Buchanan's argument that Britain should have stood aside and allowed Germany to conquer Eastern Europe under the grounds that he ignores just how barbaric and cruel Nazi rule was in Eastern Europe during World War II. Finally, Lukacs questioned Buchanan's motives in writing Churchill, Hitler and the Unnecessary War on the grounds that Buchanan has often been accused of Anglophobia, and said he felt that Buchanan's lament for the British Empire was a case of crocodile tears.

Conservative American journalist Christopher Jones attacked Buchanan in a review for saying that Hitler's aims in 1939 were limited only to allowing Danzig to rejoin Germany, when in fact Hitler wanted to destroy Poland. Likewise, Jones criticized Buchanan for writing that the Czech people were better off as part of the Reich Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia ruled over by Reinhard Heydrich instead of as part of independent and democratic Czechoslovakia.

British journalist Christopher Hitchens in a review in Newsweek claimed Buchanan ignores just how aggressive Imperial Germany was, with the Kaiser Wilhelm II openly encouraging Muslims to wage jihad against the Western colonial powers (during WWI), conducting genocide in German South-West Africa, and supporting the Young Turk government during the Armenian Genocide. Hitchens argued that given the way Imperial Germany was dominated by a "militaristic ruling caste" of officers and Junkers who recklessly sought conflict at every chance, it was simply nonsense for Buchanan to write off pre-1914 Germany being "encircled" by enemies on all sides.

that must be fb tier meme , i recall seeing swastika with the 9fag mark on it.

How do naziboo losers justify "muh hitler did nothing wrong" when WW2 was a completely avoidable situation, and was started over literal autism?

Test

We declared war on Hitler. Not the other way around. East Prussians were being slaughtered by the Polish en masse.

Because hinter didn't want war with Britain, Churchill did.

>East Prussians were being slaughtered by the Polish en masse.

nice meme.

Bloody Sunday / Bromberger Blutsonntag happened AFTER the German invasion.

This is why your fairy tale concerning a slaughter of ethnic Germans that triggered Hitler's invasion of Poland doesn't get taken seriously in the real world out there.

yes

Who cares about that fairy tale?
He wanted danzig, I think that's understandable.

>East Prussians were being slaughtered by the Polish en masse.

Can you back up this claim? I see people say this all the time but I cant find a shred of evidence to support it. Genuinely curious.

Ya dun goofed Anglo

Ya dun goofed as bad as we did

sure pal, and we want south tyrol. But we arent going to invade Italy over it and start a european conflict.

Besides, Danzig back then wasnt under Polish control, but under the control of the League of Nations.

This

Hitler tried for peace many times and praised the British Empire as an amazing accomplishment

Only reason Austria is not starting a conflict over it is because its too weak.

>but I cant find a shred of evidence to support it.

because there isn't.

Naziboos usually hear it while watching TGSNT where it is stupidly referred to as "the Danzig massacre". What TGSNT's author, Dennis Wise, is most likely referring to is rather an event known as "Bloody Sunday" which took place in Bromberg (today the city of Bydgoszcz) and firstly happened three days AFTER the German invasion of Poland and secondly many of the involved Volksdeutsche were in reality part of a poorly trained Pro-Nazi paramilitary force called the Selbstschutz who attacked the organized Polish Army during the German invasion and got the shit wrecked out of them as a result. When the Wehrmacht came across this, they reported their deaths back to Nazi leadership in Germany who used it for propaganda purposes ("muh innnocent defenseless German civilians hacked to death by Polish barbarians") to justify their invasion of Poland that had already begun via false flag (Gleiwitz incident) and subsequent reprisals against the Polish populace once the nation was erased from the world map for the next 6 years and turned into a new entity known as the Generalgouvernement.

Britain (((intervened))) to save Poland from hitler but then let Poland and Eastern Europe fall to the soviets.

jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm

>yes

Im afraid so. But dont forget that those who fought for Britain did so under the belief that they were doing good. And died believing they were protecting the ones they loved. Its a fucking shame.

Checked, and there are lots of file format choices there, just scroll down.

>Hungarian-American

That's code for "kike", right?
It usually is.

>sure pal, and we want south tyrol. But we arent going to invade Italy over it and start a european conflict.
Pussy.

That just describes the atrocities committed on Blood Sunday, which happened after the German invasion. I don't deny that happened, but Hitler's entire justification for war with Poland was because, supposedly, that Germans were being slaughtered. Yet for some reason there is no evidence of this occurring.

>Danzig back then wasnt under Polish control, but under the control of the League of Nations.

The City of Danzig was, but not the Danzig-Gdingen corridor.

>died believing they were protecting the ones they loved
How do you believe you're protecting your loved ones when you're literally the invasion force?

>attack britain's allies
>get upset when britain honours her contracts and defends her allies
>bombs civilians over a period of years
>crys foul when one(1) city gets firebombed
why are naziboos allowed to breathe

Anglos.
>when britain honours her contracts and defends her allies
Kek

There's a difference between the threat of bombs or actual bombing to end a war asap (Hiroshima) and firebombing civilians even though you know it won't do anything purely out of spite.
Guess which category Britain was a part of.

????
Did you know that the main target of dresden was the big fuckoff rail lines and factories making guns and ammo for the nazis
did you know that taking out the workers helped slow the flow of weaponry and saved allied lives
did you know that there was an actual target other than just killing people you fucking spacker

You didn't defend your allies, m8, unless you're from a radically different timeline. Any polish guy could tell you white a lot about that and he wouldn't be alone by far.
Also, no.
You and I both know that you're talking bullshit and that the firebombing was part of a brainless terror campaign that focussed on civilians instead of military bases for no good strategical reason.
If course you're allowed to lie to yourself, but since you actually wrote some dumb shit about Britain defending its allies when it clearly didn't repeatedly and when official policy was to keep Europe divided and fighting amongst itself (balance of power, little paki) you should probably not be surprised when people laugh at you here.

Since you're clearly mentally deficient, TLDNR:
Britain didn't want a dominant power to form in Europe and never cared about treaties.

Yes we were and make sure you embrace that cause the krauts can wail all they want , but I wont be able to hear them over the blood refineries

we did the best we fucking could
you might not have noticed but we were just after having a bit of a shit war and we thought you lot were busy becoming peaceful instead of gearing up for another one
we were rather tired of the whole thing and decided to focus a little less on military and more on fixing all the shit that got broke during wwi
>You and I both know that you're talking bullshit and that the firebombing was part of a brainless terror campaign that focussed on civilians instead of military bases for no good strategical reason.
???????
I don't know what to tell you here
the targets were the factories, the rails, and the workers were something that got hit in the crossfire
It's not as if they were fucking innocent either, they were working to produce shit that killed allied soldiers
are you unironically retarded I don't know what the fuck you want me to say
if we went in immediately we would have lost everything
we almost lost everything going in as late as we did
there was no fucking terror campaign and if there was one done in secret, it was totally fucking justified
you don't get to bomb civilians and try to genocide several races then try and cry victim when you get a military target with workers in it burned to fuck

I like how you didn't refute his observation that there were armament factories in Dresden.

I also like how you conveniently "forget" to mention that Dresden's actual death toll is 26,000 rather than 100k, 200k or 500k as Irving and his butt buddies cry and moan about.

Tldnr
Lack of very basic historical knowledge and pathetic excuses
Sad.

Germany are the bad guys, always.

A kraut unchecked is a whole world keked.

you can't not read something and then say I demonstrated a lack of knowledge and shit
what the fuck
I know what you're doing but this shit upsets me cunt
your fucking worthless shithead ancestors killed my fucking grandpa, cunt
fucking left him to die in a pow camp because they couldn't be fucked to have proper medical care for prisoners

I like how you act like there wouldn't have been plenty of better targets, that the civilian deaths were unnecessary and changed little and that he compares bombing which shortened wars and prevented deaths with the British bombings which accomplished neither.
But hey, you're a leftist count who puts words in other people's mouths and probably a shitskin, so who cares?
>conveniently forget
I never mentioned death rolls, so I can't have exaggerated them, can I?
Pathetic cunt.

Yes I can, I didn't read past the first paragraph of that post either and can still say that you're a dumb bitch as you've revealed your idiocy and lack of a penis before.

Thanks for those peaceful V1 and V2 rockets you launched at the ''industrial'' center of London friend

as an aside, I should be fucking thankful your shitty pilots didn't manage to kill him at dunkirk in the first place
christ, imagine how many more would have died if actual good pilots like our boys were flying for you cunts instead of heinrich and his cadre of boytoys
>I like how you act like there wouldn't have been plenty of better targets, that the civilian deaths were unnecessary and changed little and that he compares bombing which shortened wars and prevented deaths with the British bombings which accomplished neither.
what
are you trying to imply the fucking blitz shortened the war any
I mean yeah, because you lost half your fucking air force over our skies, but christ
the idea that there were better targets is bollocks too, because we didn't JUST fucking bomb dresden, we bombed every other military installation
It's not our fucking fault that you built your big important railways and arms factories in major population centers, cunt
unironically find a refutation to my posts

Of course it did - but the genocide on 47.000 ethnic germans in the danzig corridor since poland illegaly annexed eastern german clay after the versaille treaty happened since 1919 + the nightly raids across - they even started to built concentration camps for ethnic cleansing - the posen camp housed 28.000 ethnic germans + thousands of ukrainians, belorussians, lithuanians, russians etc.

Buchanan is a hack.

You're welcome Bub, refer to earlier posts about showing strength to end wars and then look up the “death tolls“ of those rocket attacks.

>illegaly annexed

Yeah nah. Germany lost. Nothing illegal about that.

>since poland illegaly annexed eastern german clay after the versaille treaty happened
I'm afraid I'm not quite following
are you trying to say poland taking german land as part of the after wwI assrape of germany was illegal? Or are you saying they invaded germany after the slicing up was done?

>unironically find a refutation to my posts
But then I'd have to read more than the shortest line and you whine too much to bear it.

>polish death camps
Kek, it's all coming together

And then forgets to defend her allies from ussr invasion.

at least you didnt take britain's word for it and not ally with germany like you shouldve

Now you KNOW that we couldn't halt the soviets
We barely managed to win the war with a lot of help
If we tried, we would all be keeping a communist manifesto on the mantleplace by now
America was in a position to do so but didn't for several very good reasons and I don't begrudge her for it, but the rest of the Allies were in no state to try and hold off the reds

Churchill's plan was take them out separately

You know what you could've done? You could've destroyed the soviets once and for all by allying with Hitler.

ah yes
hitler, known for his excellent decision making in regards to the soviets
having him as an ally DEFINITELY wouldn't leave you with several massive fucking gaps in your frontline because he's busy making a six story tall tank to jerk off to
he was not and never would have been the man to take down russia
some of the german tacticians could have, maybe, but a lot of the higher ranks of the army, both theirs and ours, just went along with what hitler said even as they watched him lose the war with his orders

yes the allies are the bad guys.
not for taking out hitler, that was the right call.
for handing over the eastern countries to russia & not glassing germany and filling in the crater.

Stalin invaded Poland in 1939. Your argument is invalid.

Why does russia blocks these things that don't offend putin?

When Hitler took sudetenland from Czech part of the deal was that he didn't pursue any further territories in europe. He went back on the deal and so we brought down the hammer. If you make a deal with the Brits circa 1930s you'd better fucking keep to it.

wh
how does that change things
I might be retarded but I don't udnerstand

intentional it's the FX

this is possibly the most inane thing iv ever read here.
you deserved it, you deserved worse.
we would do it again in a heartbeat, anyone would.
you exist because of our capicity for mercy, and no other reason.

Killing Aryan people is God's work.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
daily reminder

why so desperate to be a nazi bootlicker? literally bootlicking in perpetuity, like a german.
>credit to the race right here

Yes the allies were the bad guys, no it wasn't you or anyone who fought, the evil was at the top with the source of the lies.

>declare war on a country which has no intention to fight with you
>carry out a huge invasion attempt
>get rekt
>at least I died trying to protect my loved ones
Yeah sounds totally not inane

Britain declared war on Germany because of Poland but then doesn't declare war on ussr who also invaded. So the whole "honoring contract and defending ally" narrative goes out the window

Eat shit fucking filthy commiecuck

The only think he did wrong was lose

You're not the bad guys. You're just Jew puppets.

>try to claim clay from war
>it's somehow not okay when others do it to you

Pure teutonic autism. Glad my Anglos brothers fucked your shit hard.

Leaf

What a ridiculous comic, Allowing Germany to have an empire right on our doorstop and you're naive enough to think they'd stop there?

even though Churchill was taking cash from Jewish interests before the war. and if the Brits declared war on Germany for invading Poland, why didn't they also declare war on Russia, who also invaded Poland at the same time? (hint: Bolshevik=Jew)

Roach. Go invade some Russian mountains during the winter Koksal.

The British did nothing wrong. Hitler was never intending to ally with Britain, he just wanted them to not interfere with his conquest of mainland Europe.

>just how barbaric and cruel Nazi rule was in Eastern Europe during World War II

According to who?
the Soviets?
lmao

>MUH GERMAN HOLOCAUST NEVER FORGET THE 6 KABILLION ARYANS

Yep, you could've allied with Nazis since you hated gays and minorities so much. Thanks for the trucks, btw.

>and the military would have probably put a monarch back into power who follows similar ideological viewpoints but without the Austrian accent

Your last monarch was a retard who threw Europe into war, so how was that any better than the retard Hitler

Of course we are the good guys. If we hadn't made a stand. Germany would have pushed all the rest of Europe around, took their money and resources, made them work for the greater Germany and created a master race to rule the world. You know, just like they do now, but the colour scheme this decade is brown and black. The Slavs are still untermensh.

And let's not forget lend-lease where the allies literally gave the bolsheviks weapons and supplies.

Could you imagine the strength of a British Empire + German Reich alliance? shitt

Less powerful than allying yourself with an industrial powerhouse like the USA

farmers armed with shovels

test

Accept we wouldn't have lost our empire