How quick will Brits pay 100 bn euro for Brexit to Germans?

How quick will Brits pay 100 bn euro for Brexit to Germans?

>ft.com/content/bf468ebc-1200-390e-9833-bfbf52374ff3

I doubt we'll pay it at all, if anything the EU owes us money

Do you accept nukes as payment?

when the krauts pay versailles.

only if aimed at london

We won't.

Oh look it's Germany's bottom bitch talking tough.

and Birmingham, maybe?
We'll do.

OMG I'm triggered by this sexist cartoon

thanks bro, you can hit liverpool as less scousers in the world is only a positive

not payin nothing

Wicked sexist cartoon to be conveying a liberal position

>implying the USA wouldn't just shake her hand

We'll do Paris for you as a favour.
And I heard Marseilles was looking pretty bad?

I'm baffled why the U.K. Would have to pay anything to leave considering the equity built up over a generation of being one of the largest EU contributors.

If anything the U.K. Should have it's equity bought out and would therefore be The EU owing the British parliament money and not the other way around.

100 billion € to leave? For what?

If it was reasonable I would see the EU getting payment. It's a insult to the real British people who want to leave the EU.

I don't think they should pay them a dime, they need England more than England needs them. I am sure they would be happier trading with another free country like the US. Trump would grab England's hand in this I'm 100% sure.

Poor EU lost a cash cow and is getting a roach motel instead. Enjoy supporting turkey HAHAHA. rip France

This comic is a Fucking joke she has all the power and leverage. EU is dependent on trying to get any scrap they can from brit. Shit tier eu propaganda

Yeah I'm utterly puzzled by this.

Really it's just more proof that Brexit was the correct decision.

It's supposed to be a union of free nations working together. One of those nations decides to leave and proceeds to get mafia-style strong armed.

Hmmmm......

pay denbts

Oh wait. I forgot. That's what the end game if every union is.

why dont britain just spend 100 billion on weapons and tell krauts to fuck off

Can't they just say "No" to that? Genuinely curious.

We can't. If we say that they'll kick us out.

Of course. There's nothing the EU can actually do to enforce their bullshit ultimatum and they know it. They're just hoping the UK's stupid enough to cave.

>Be part of EU programs
>Leave
>Think that you dont have to foot the bill you agreed on
A FUCKING LEAF

>Go to restaurant
>Eat half of your dish
>Leave and dont pay as you didnt eat the whole thing

>upload failed
>upload failed
what the fuck man

Do you want to surrender just before you launch the nukes or just after your nukes are knocked out of the sky?

right, the EU is pissing around here lads
seeing as we were the second biggest contributor to the EU before we left i say that entitles us to about a third of europe

so howsabout we colonise portugal, southern spain, the top bit of france as well as belgium and the netherlands, we can call it holidayville

>pole is europhile for the gibs but won't take in refugees

Classic

I bet Podesta is behind this!

>Go to restaurant
>Eat appetizer
>Be done, ask for check
>Check is 100 bucks
>"Well, if you had stayed and eaten a multi course meal you would have spent this much"

>For what?

why don't you google it, there a whole list of items that cost money because existing agreements/projects/laws, a bunch of things that cost money simply because EU budget and UK isn't out yet and a whole bunch of projects globally that the UK committed to and can't just walk away from.

>I don't know shit
>why are they doing this? I don't understand
because you don't know shit.

is the eu behind this? i can't upload a quick edit of op's cartoon

The EU wants to set an example, that much is obvious.
If the Brits are clever, they will play the Trump card, however. I seriously doubt continental Europe is willing - can afford, even - to completely antagonize Britain and drive them in the arms of the USA (more than they already are).
Also, Britain surely has still some friends in eastern Europe?

Do people seriously think that the we'll walk away from commitments already made just because we're leaving?

I mean, they could but for what fucking reason? All it'll do is make us look like we can't be trusted in the eyes of nations we want to do trade deals with.

>forty or so years
>appetizer
>American education

thats funny coming from an irishman, dumping all the refugees and shitskins on england while you stay nice and white and complain about england wanting to leave the EU.

This. There should be no bill for leaving. The EU was dumb enough to push money into future projects so far ahead. If you quit your job you can be replaced no clause makes you pay them. They have all this time to prepare for brexit.

>attacking GB when a Republican is president
Why does France enjoy losing wars so much?

Fuck you too

>Food turns corrupt and starts forming it's own food army that's accountable to UN-elected leaders and you want to run away before it starts another world food war.

>Chef says you have to pay otherwise he won't serve you his corrupt food anymore.

Yeah we sure made a fool of ourselves there.

shut the fuck up russia jr

Wow, are you implying that women are weaker than men and Theresa can't hold her own against the grotesque eu patriarchy?

Disgusting.

Don't worry britbongs. USA has your back.

>Implying fats cats whose cardio training amount to watching their share of stock flow up and down and Jewish traders are actually that swole

Whoever drew this is disconnected from reality it seem. Both literally and figuratively, because if there is one things these kind of peoples hate more than anything, is thing hurting their profits aka the globalist Jews who will try to crash the british economy over the brexit. What we see at the moment is the ''bluffing'' part of haggling, quickly enough (at least prior to the quartely budget reports, gotta look good in front of the investors, whom do not care at fucking all about politics and only profit, so if they tell them they tanked the company for some trendy ideals they are going to get skinned alive) it will turn into negotiations where, if the brexiters aren't a bunch of corrupted daft cunts, will only bring greatness to both side.

Bridery and corruption can only work if its profitable to do so, when they'll realize that supporting the globalist amount to sacrificing yourself for nothing in return they'll change their tune quite quickly. And in the end of the day, honesty and trust is more profitable and stable than corruption.

>when a Republican is president

m8 the World Wars were started by Democrats

can anyone upload a picture currently?

this is literally AIM

not if they don't pay up because a big chunk of the 60 to 100 million is coming from agreements to support eastern European countries.

>Would have to pay anything to leave considering the equity built up over a generation of being one of the largest EU contributors.
You'd think there'd be more appreciation given that we've given so much to this shitty union.

>Billion

this

Good luck launching them without Trump's approval.

The EU has suggested the UK pay for silly things like the refugees in Turkey
Is that the UK's responsibility? Oh wait you're in the cuck EU which actually agreed to pay for Turkey's refugees in the first place so yeah you probably think the UK should do it too you silly cuck.

you mean that man who burned one of America's most precious agents?

Kek

>they need England more than England needs them.
>anglos actually believes this

let me guess you probably think that China needs to US more then US needs China.

That would be terrible.

I want to reply with an image but keep getting UPLOAD FAILED. anyone else?

Ireland -4 m people takes in a couple thousand
Poland -40m takes in none

Fuck off toothpaste you guys voted in a cuck when you were supposed to vote a Eurosceptic

>implying people don't dine and dash

Anyway we have put more in every year for 40+ years then we've taken out. We have more then payed off any bills. If anything yuropoors like you owe us money. Pay denbts.

>40 or so years of paying far more than received for your food
>Never allowed to order what you want, waiter just keeps lying to you and serving MRE-tier slop
>Get up to leave after paying bill in quadruplicate, get stopped at door and threatened for more, even though it's theft and extortion at this point
>It's wrong to want out
I'd expect nothing short of indoctrinated parroting from you lot of cheeky parasites.

The EU doesn't have any muscle? We've already ruled out Single Market access, the one thing the trade federation had to add strings to?

The USA, sure, that'll be a tricky negotiation.

Note how the artist ran out of tough business countries to depict really fucking quickly?

We should just leave with no deal and start a nationalist confederacy with Trump and putin.

the eu invested in these deals which include funding refugee programmes that are still on-going and require a constant flow both in cash and politically and allot of the bills still need to be paid.

Come on, use a currency you understand
Pay them in islamic refugees

Both parties would 100% get behind the war. But Democrats would be more likely to side with France because "Muh enlightened European values" while Republicans would back GB because "Muh Tony Blair stood by us after 9/11". The Republicans have such a hard on for GB that they all but called Obama a traitor for removing busts of Winston Churchill from the oval office (calling the president a traitor was not a common practice back then).

>Eat appetizer
>Gives you stomach ache
>See main course coming
>Literally a pile of shit
>Try to leave, Germany grabs your arm
>"You pay for this scheisse!"

So fucking what? If I rent an apartment and after the lease ends find another place, is my landlord going to call me up and ask me to chip in for a new water heater because I used it for a few months?

Why don't Brits just say, "lol, kys faggots" to the EU and go on about their business?

They'll sell Poland to Russia. Worked 4 times before.

>he actually buys into the russia narrative
outback education

is that comic implying that our supposedly friendly partners the EU are going to FUCK us over somehow? i thought they believed in the spirit of brotherliness and all that gay shit

That cartoon is fucking sexist

shut it down

yes indeed, and in most cases the lease is long term and not even close to termination yet.
so you can just walk away.

>Note how the artist ran out of tough business countries to depict really fucking quickly?
Hahahaha, this was actually the first thing I noticed lol. They got all that room for tough guys, but somehow only 2 get a "name".

Even the cartoonist ran out of material.

May is still giving them a chance, I don't think they had a proper conversation yet since the EU and Merkel are trying to force all the nations to discuss Brexit amongst themselves and then send a singular representative to talk to May - correct me if I'm wrong.

That is absolutely correct. How do you not understand that?

Why do lefty shills act as if it is impossible to survive without the CuckU? All of Europe did just fine before the EU.

how about you surrender 100 billion times and they call it even

and that's why you dont go into the buildings in seedy german neighborhoods with red lights out side

They will quite literally starve

The EU owns Poland this time

it doesn't like repetition. make more edits and change the size and shape of the file

>he believes in memes
how old are you? 14? underage virgin beta

>Ireland -4 m people takes in a couple thousand
Why?

Serious question, I want to know why you accepted that strangers who hate you come to your country, live on your taxes and turn parts of your cities into little Mogadishu. What is in for you?

And those bills are not going to be paid by the UK, because money into the EU doesn't benefit them at all, and thus they can't be expected to pay.
>but we can't pay for the programs!
Here's an idea: make a fucking budget and stick to it. Though that will never happen because how will the EU politicians steal money if not for the gibs programs?

what is in for Germany or France? Or Denmark? Or Sweden? Or the Netherlands?

She has very little power and very little leverage. Stop being such a dense faggot.l Its incredible how delusional brits are when it comes to their power.

Did you reply to the wrong post Ahmed or did my proper English confuse you?

There has been no war in europe since the EU was made, why would we leave and risk war again?

>Poor EU lost a cash cow and is getting a roach motel instead
Ha ha, they probably won't join but don't need to Erdogan literally has Germany paying him tribute.

They believe without the EU, we would do another world war.

All they know about the world wars come from Hollywood movies and video game, so good luck arguing with them.

Don't mention nukes, their brains can't compute this word.

As long as you want your change in millions of mudslimes

It's "will do" not "we'll do"

I feel bad for the Brits. The EU seems happy to fuck them over any way possible.

>EU: Pay us Tens of billions a year to be a part of our club!
>UK: Nah, I think we'll go our own way instead
>EU: Well, you have to pay us billions more for that privilege!

>look how great the EU is, there is no war
>if you leave we will make war on you
There would have been no more European wars if Jerry had won WW2 m8. There are more important things.

Says the macron man himself

Can you not grow curry in that climate zone?

Look at the pyramids of age of Germany and you will know what is in the head of frau Merkel.

The Swedish government is make of old childs. One of them cried on TV once.

Our most wealthy people want to break the population because they know how often we get mad when we are united. This is why we have mass immigration since the 70's.

Fucking this. It's a strange pill to swallow but the Brits are the good guys.

I'm fairly sure the EU has "education" on the US, which is typically the retarded propoganda europoors repeat on Sup Forums.

Makes no sense to an American because it's so retarded. They are so desperate to paint us as the bad guy that literally everything is our fault. Kinda cute, honestly.