Why does a simpleton pleb like this have 125k subs?

Can comeone explain this to me? He has no original points, all he does is regurgitate the news, and basically he reads the headline, gives his "original" insight and goes on 10+ minutes (muh algorithm) inconsistent ramble that is loosely on topic, but adds literally nothing to the video, except for the minutes.

Why do people watch him? Is it just because he's Muh Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rn1w873evhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he can form complex sentences and talk in front of a camera, while many of his fans can't.

People what him because he's charismatic and has interesting skills/hobbies.

Next time you rant about someone, try doing some work yourself. You're never going to get anywhere in life hating people who have the balls to talk about geopolitics and obscure subjects.

I don't know but he really needs to wear a shirt. He's interesting to listen to but i dont want to sit here looking at a shirtless dude in a leather jacket with chest hair sticking out all over the place.

I don't know

his videos are literally taking 10 minutes to 'explain' shit that everyone already knows

he's a nobody, don't even make threads with that ugly mug

>Because he can form complex sentences and talk in front of a camera, while many of his fans can't.

You might not want to phrase it like that

>actually watching the video (unless it's Meinkraft)

can't stand him anymore. he's turned into a total trump apologist

>flag
He's over your little head

Then switch tabs dumbfuck

Name one view he's changed

BECAUSE HE IS A ZIONIST SHILL

No, put on a shirt.

>croatia
lol

He's interesting, smart as fuck, articulate, has a cool leather jacket and 10.2

He produces 3 videos a day of optimal watch time. He's using the youtube recommendation system to his benefit and keeps getting recommended to people fot it

Styx is great, I think he is a genuinely good guy.

if only he wore a black suit with black shirt and a red tie

So where can we check this guy out?

because it's actually quite funny

*SPOON CLANK* HAHA MEMES

That's about all, peace out.

It's his method of making and distributing his videos. His viewpoints range from basic bitch to r/the_donald-tier Trump sycophant, they're nothing special.

Because he's not a simpleton pleb. Maggot.

let's be honest

FUCK YOU SHARIA BLUE SHILL

STYX IS BASED

DO NOT BELIEVE SHILLS

THEY ARE TRYING TO SILENCE BASED YOUTUBERS

Because he's pretty articulate and has at least some knowledge on a wide variety of topics

>Why does a simpleton pleb like this have 125k subs
Obviously because there's at least 125k people who are even dumber than him and need some safe space confirmations of whatever opinions they have

What year is this fucking guy from? Shouldn't he be at a Motley Crüe show?

spoon clank 4 life

>His viewpoints range from basic bitch to r/the_donald-tier Trump sycophant

Ahhh yes, that's the way to succeed in the JewSA, lowest common denominator formula.

Think of the philosopher called Joe "Jamie pull that up" Rogan.

No One Cares

Post this in slide threads and they stop bumping

Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wesel

Karla Towel

Kathleen Kennedy

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINLGE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

Easily my favorite youtuber right now besides Robbaz

I wish i was friend with styx. I like gardening too.

I cant watch him, because he seems blocked in Germany.

styx is badass, fuck you faggot

Who are they?

Shill detect. You never denied agreeing with Trump, on selected topics/policies. Additionally, he proved arguments for doing so and he's still outspoken about when he disagrees.

Because /r/the_donald loves ignorant e celeb cultists

Stop posting him here he shills himself here enough we don't need others doing it.

envious? MUH OPINION

Alright youtube, his name was Seth Rich

He's very smart and insightful, that's why.

Well, his followers are the sort of people who think Lauren Southern is an investigative journalist (aka /r/the_Donald). Styx just bloviates with no facts, sources or even sound logical reasoning. These days most of his videos are him sucking Trump's cock.

This is your replacement for the "legacy media"? Some shirtless middle-aged goth living at his parents' house rambling about globalism?

>Stop posting him here he shills himself here enough we don't need others doing it.

I will shill and post what the fuck I please, you can do nothing about it. Keep bumping threads faggot of people you don't like, that's how they grow, KEK.

Your right

Fucking stupid leaf newfag

Kill yourself

>E-celebs
If it werent for the fact that his face looks like some abomination you could make in a Bethesda character creation screen even more newfags would jump on his boat. Most people here likely watch this guy and other youtubers like him mostly for confirmation bias.

>But muh redpillin' the youth
If somebody chooses/flips their political ideologies because of some charismatic e-celeb then whats to say they wont flip when some better talker comes along?

>inb4 shariablue shill
Sucking e-celeb dick isnt a rule to be a Sup Forums user.

He got a lot of interesting videos about the occult, that's why I subscribed to him.
I think he voted for Trump, not because he agrees with his policies but to prevent Clinton from entering office and potentially start WW3.
If you don't like him, don't watch his videos. Simple.

don't talk shit about the 10.2 God

that's about all, peace out

>skills/hobbies.
like what

He needs an editor. Also he brags too much.

>sage goes in the option field

Styx is legendary. Fuck all shills.

Also
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Because he's highly intelligent and can actually argue for his pro-white views without sounding like a nazi

He may be a civic nationalist but he's not that much of a simpleton. He makes quite a lot of good points, even though he still goes on about "muh non-aggression principle" and doesn't like to talk about the Jewish Question nor about race in general.

>Why do people watch him?
listen this is a violation of the rules, if you don't watch your step I will call upon dark forces to settle this issue

What is the problem? You don't like him making several videos pointing out that Seth Rich was the DNC leaker who was killed by the DNC?

Nice slide thread, jew.

Or something along those lines

No, the fact that he can articulate everything so smoothly without any edits just proves that he is more intelligent than the vast majority of political youtubers.

Hello /r/the_donald faggot

No real need to talk about ''muh race'' or ''muh jewish conspiracy'' he can explain rationally why he doesn't support Israel or war's that benefit Israel, and he can rationally argue against anti-white views like SJW hypocrisy and the idiotic propaganda of people like Merkel and argue for pro-white views such as being against open boarders

His videos before the Trump thing going own were way longer, original and interesting.
Came across as an incredibly intelligent and articulate guy with way more variety in his topics than nowadays.
Too bad he decided to go from "high culture" to "civilisation" and jumped on the Trump Train, only to pump out more and more ass licking material.
No matter how much a shill his daddy figure is becoming, he just desperately explains it away as X-th dimension chess so as to soothe his audience, but that's just really it.

Styx knows much more about geopolitics than any retarded political commentator on the news. He isn't loyal to trump, so i don't know why people in this thread think he's a trump apologist. For many people, he is a great source for important current events, and he provides a balanced perspective and criticizes the left and the right.

Nice try Stormfront Nazi shill. I'm not falling for your propaganda anymore.

Holy shit you fucking newfags are delusional.

You're the same ones who post threads everytime some random nigger supports Trump right? Not all blacks are niggers bro praise kek xddddd

Fucking faggot

Holy shit thats good.

Soooooo ripe for bukakke

He voted for Trump but almost everyday he has something critical to say about him
I don't give a shit if you like black people or want to be around them, I'm an ethno nationalist but you sound like an edge lord

Calm down shill.

Fuck off that's my wife.

>Edge Lord

Yeah it you're not an /r/the_donald occultist "Civic nationalist" you're an edgelord.

The only shills here are you styxfags. This anorexic cunt has already shown to shill himself here constantly. Kill yourself.

Muh?

kek

>sitting on a bus
>listening styx through headphones
>gotta check the phone
>pic related video is playing
>oldtimer sitting next to me sees my phone
>starts laughing

Considering you aren't allowed to criticize Trump on the_Donald and everyone there loves Israel, your argument is as impotent as you are.

>Ann Coulter criticizes Trump
>Styx makes video ripping her to shreds
>"I told you Trump fans! You want to support people loyal to Trump! Stay away from Ann."
>"I predicted this a week ago! Who else saw this coming?"
>"She's a neocon warhawk! I saw this coming from a mile away. I can easily see these things."
>sips putrid smelling "tea"
>"Its actually quite funny."

All of you cunts on here love Israel whether you realize it or not. This shithole reminds me of the circle jerk on 8pol now.

You stupid fucking leaf piece of shit. So tired of all the newfags here sucking off stupid superstitious occultist morons like this faggot styx.

Take your eceleb shit back to plebbit.

gardening, occult/mysticism, MREs

>reddit spacing
>only ad Homs no argument whatsoever
>''oh no interest in non-judeochristian beliefs!''
>watching a youtuber that talks about politics is ''eceleb shit''
wew

Women flock to Styx because he is based, wears tight leather pants, has a 10.2, and for being an intellectual. Styx doesn't care about that though. He finds most western women to be degenerate and self centered. That is why he sticks to his tea drinking, gardening, MRE eating, runescaping, book writing, spoon clanking, and youtubing. The legacy media is dying. It's actually quite funny. He will soon have 150,000 subscribers. I predicted his popularity would grow immensely like it is now months ago.

This guy shilling right here is probably the christian controlled opposition shill known as TJ kirk, the amazing degenerate

styx pls

youtube.com/watch?v=rn1w873evhE

>Reddit spacing

Nice newfag shit that didn't exist before a year or two ago. I have literally never heard of Reddit spacing, been accused of it or even know what the fuck it is.

Literally kill yourself you stupid kek fag low Iq occultist dumbfuck. Styx is an eceleb you fucktard, keep sucking off this loser faggot who has no skills, no intellect and no talent aside from pandering to gullible newfags like yourself.

>Me
>Christian

Time to lurk more newfag fuck. You probably are Styx with how hard you're shilling for this ignorant fuck.

Has he ever made a prediction? I only ever see him taking credit for past predictions but I have never seen him actually make a prediction.

what did i say that's delusional? If any corporate media brought styx on to analyze politics, he would tear them all a new asshole. Get over yourself faggot

REPOST
Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wesel

Karla Towel

Kathleen Kennedy

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

He doesnt have any kind of advanced understanding of politics. I remember when I used to watch him that it would be the norm for me to watch a video of his that he had completely plagiarized from a thread on here that was hot earlier in the day.

You honestly think some kekfag occultist retard is intelligent. Fucking horrifying since it means you're even more of a fool.

I can't imagine being as dumb and gullible as you Reddit newfags are. Must be an easy life to be so fucking ignorant.

Fuck off TJ kirk.
''muh occultism is superstition they aren't enlightened atheist like meeeee''
Magic has existed in all cultures before christianity, and in most regions it was extremely prominent.
Occultists have interests in ancient religions and traditions, it's about finding the hidden meanings. Styx is agnostic. You're an idiot who probably argues against christianity using your simple minded views as a weapon ''they believe in a talking snake'' instead of understanding the spiritual metaphor of communication with a primordial being
I hate Christianity but you people are worse

>Muh Egyptian frog god dude praise kek xddd

To back to your Reddit board you idiot. Magic isn't real you stupid ignorant little fuck.

>Styx claims to have literally seen a demon.
>I-It's a metaphor for a hidden deeper message that a simple-minded drone like you could never understand!!

>doesn't know abut reddit spacing
>telling me to lurk more
baahahahaha

He has literally never debated anybody because he knows that he would lose. I bet you that TJ Kirk aka tha Amazing Atheist aka bannana man would beat Styx in a debate. If he were to debate Destiny the alpha beta Styx would probably piss his pants.

keep up the autistic screeching, it's working well for you

tell me, what exactly is styx wrong about in his analysis of current events?

Protip newfag I have never seen that term used before a year or so ago. Maybe you should lurk some more before being dumb enough to act like I'm new.

Styx claimed to be the one who magicked Hillary into that paralyzing stint during 9/11. He is the definition of an occultist larper.

He unironically predicted the election. And I'm not talking about him saying "Trump will win XD", he actually got a majority of his poll predictions completely right.

uhhh yeahokay guy