Steroids:

Why aren't you roiding?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y17oieXaocc
youtube.com/watch?v=ePrvJUzZ5KA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im fat

this desu

that's just extra calories for your mega bulk.

start eating more protein/veggies alongside your other food and lift hard.

i don't want to destroy my body for some temporary gains

I heard it makes your pee pee small and gives you acne

i think my balls are good enough eh

Holy shit what happened to mike pence?!

I have all the symptoms of steroid overuse without ever taking any in my life. No need to fuck myself up further.

steroids obviously you fag

I care more about my penis and floppy ball size than my pork chops.

>why aren't you fucking up your hormones and shrinking your balls so you can look disgusting
really inflamed my synapses

WHEN YOU'RE ON YOUR BACK, SCREAMIN IN PAIN, YOUR WIFE WILL BE ON HER'S, SCREAMIN MY NAME

You don't even have to fucking make that statement, burgers, your flag tells the entire story.

All natty gains brah.

Dem roid titties aint gonna get you no pussy brah

I like my balls

Probably will one day. Been lifting natty since i was old enough for the gym i went to to let me use free weights and i was doing machines/bodyweights before that since i was like 12 so at this point im at my limit and lookin pretty good. I miss making progress though so im sure one day ill hop on gear

No money + I'm scared I'll die from the side effects

I have weak joints and a thin frame. As much as I want to juice, I've hurt my joints so many times natty that I know it'll be bad news for me long term to use steroids. Until they come up with PEDs for joints and ligaments, that is.

The Silver Fox is now the Silver Bear

I want to look like a greek statue, not like a baloon.

even small testicles? i thought testicular atrophy was caused by regular exterior sources of testosterone replacing natural production.

are they putting stuff in polish water to make the frogs ALPHA SWOLE?

Too busy doing what i should be doing. Pic related.

HEH?

Hair and skin

Your flag says you're a kike loving Templar Knight

I am :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y17oieXaocc

military has random drug tests

Otter mode master race

Big papa CHUMP

I like my testicles. Plan on having white children one day. Plus, I'm already in good shape, so why would I want to be so big I can't scratch my own shoulder?

*sage degeneracy*

That's Big Pappa Dump

why would the military give a shit if you were on gear
you are literally their tool physically and taking steroids only benefits that
i dont get it

Why? To impress other guys? Using roids to get girls is pretty fucking lame, you literally just need an otter mode body and hygiene to bang attractive women.

Because I don't want to die of a massive heart attack in my early to mid 40s.

Penses are everywhere my friend. Once you start to see them you can't stop seeing them.

Penses and Duggers everywhere you look. The future is scary.

I want a large family compromised of many children along with a wholesome wife.

Being infertile because of past steroid use does not factor into that equation.

i know i have no self control, i will probably die in a ditch from a heart attack.

Where to find a source I can trust?
And that won't get me arrested?

That's called decades and hgh

but i want muscley men to mire me

watch yer fuckin mouth
youtube.com/watch?v=ePrvJUzZ5KA

Everyone that is decent in the military is on gear.

Urinalysis does not test for steroids.

cause I want to have children you fucking kike faggot

go peddle your agenda 21 white sterilization agenda elsewhere, Yitzak ben Kikeberg

Women are much more attracted to a The Rock-esque physic than a skinny boy with abs

>compromised of

I think you mean "comprised"

>American education strikes again

I considered hgh therapy, bit it seems fairly pricy.

All those negative effects can be easily countered. I don't do them because tren cycle costs around 400 bucks.

>kike loving
you need to read some actual history

>Templar Knight
Some truths to this, though I don't believe we ever actually participated in crusades or any other form of religious warfare outside of Viking era shenanigans.

Besides, without Denmark, your economy and actual ladies would all have disappeared long ago.

*deca

r/sst

Stop ingesting all sources of dairy, and only eat fish/chicken at dinner. No other sources of meat. Period.

In one month, you will thank me.

I like the size of my dicks and balls

He's not in the military lmao. Or he's definitely not infantry.... They will force feed you anabolic steroids (and make you leave for rufusing to train if you don't take em) if you're weak.
I don't really blame them either.

because I dont know where to get it and I havent used agora in like 5 years

Not funny, we hate Borat here

This

I don't roid but I rage.

Or this.

Doing just fine lifting without some faggoty drug crutch.

That is VERY NICE.

I could beat your stupid ass, clown man.

I'm not a faggot bodybuilder. Natty powerlifting for the rest of my life.

Clear shill distraction, why arent you roiding that tint fefferoni penis of yours? His
Name
Was
Seth
Rich

Lot of misinformation in this thread, steroids do not shrink your dick. They do the opposite. Steroids increase your total blood volume and hgh grows your dick.

No, that's called autocorrect yurtnigger.

>borat26.jpg

Care to show the other 25?

Kazakhstan greatest country

>knows nothing about steroids

Muthafuckin Ben & Jerry's time, right babe?

How easy is it to trick a doctor into getting me a steroid prescription?
Would I be able to get a prescription for tren?

They invented toffee and the trouser belt. Kazakhstan is the number one exporter of potassium.

Man stop talking like that burger man. Imagine if the devil didn't run our governments... We could have had test for all the kids who wanted to be manly. Fuck this gay earth ((they)) are trying to create

Cool broscience, fag.

I want my testicles to keep working under their own power.

The US military doesn't give out steroids.

Only retards, that cant see that their physical inferiority is 100% their own doing, think this.

can't find sauce where i live

K, prove me wrong then.

Called pct dyel

>Steroids

I aint touching that stuff, 100% natural zippywaterTM only here

>impressing women
Why? There's no status there.

here's a comparison numb nuts

no they are not.

this is all you need. what kind of faggot are you if you think you need juice to attract women? Just don't be a punk ass bonebag bitch nor a fat fucking lardass. easy peasy. no need to turn yourself into a meathead porkchop mcroid groid

Seriously though the reasons are: too much conflicting information from illiterate bumpkins who can't tell their head from their ass, questionable distribution sources.

Kek... he forgot back day. I love how easy it is to spot them out. 95% of them skip leg and back day (or juicing is just too expensive to inject there), and the other 5% are massive 340+ lbs who's muscles don't fit their natural frame at all.

Strongest guys in the gym are always a little chubby looking, not particularly cut, yet mother fucking monsters and not on steroids except for a maybe a couple months right before weight lifting competitions.

That picture could be attributed to almost anything.

Do you even hcg nigger?

>strongest guys in the gym
>not on steroids
>guys not on steroids stronger than guys that are on steroids
All of them are on gear you naive bitch

Your team will force you to be on their level, or quit. Not Trump, not an imaginary document that says the military has to hand out steroids, your team.. they aren't going to put their life in the hands of a willing weakling. You simply can't be a weaking in the shit.. too dangerous.

>literally tens of thousands of research papers on the effects of roid use on reproductive organs
>prove me wrong
I think I recognize that flag now

Wouldn't bode well with my drinking problem.

What are you even talking about? 18b here and while guys roid in the service, no one is being force-fed anything and there really inst much pressure to be in top-tier shape

They're my friends. They don't hide it, I don't give them shit about it. Just is what it is. They plateau if they take it non-stop.

Working the gloryhole?

I like being able to scratch that spot in the too center of my back and I like will g my own ass. Not to mention fucks with your dick n balls but why be that big and not be able to wipe your ass

You need to go back.

I have been for a decade OP

Meditation is to the mind what physical activity is to the body, Cletus.

Post pic

Starting my test and tren cycle in a month.

Buzzing lads. Haven't done a cycle for five months.

Remember boys. Time off should even time on + pct at least
least.

Virgin. The post.