Ukrainian couple was attacked in Warsaw, for speaking Ukrainian

translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=uk&tl=en&u=http://www.polradio.pl/5/38/Artykul/307341

Wtf is your problem, poolacks??? Attacking people for speaking their own language, really???
And it's not the first time! You attack our people. You destroy our monuments, in the cities that belong to Ukraine BTW!!!

ZAKERZONIA IS UKRAINE!!!
FUCK YOU!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znzKu89dRZI
youtube.com/watch?v=jJcKdnll4fk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek

Fuck off, swinehound.

How could they speak Ukrainian if Ukraine doesnt exists?

>Wtf is your problem, poolacks??? Attacking people for speaking their own language, really???
The level of irony in this sentence is palpable.

Are you sure you are not The Hand of Kremlin?

>Ukraine is a country and not just a territory split between Russia and Poland for over a thousand years.
Can't wait till your tourism industry is booming enough to fix this wrong.

Eh, commies were pretty good at nation building. They made Ukrainians believe that they are their own nation and are not russian by closing down all the russian schools and teaching Ukrainian, which they created from an obscure polish accent, to kids.

Fuck UPA

Why?

>Literally every nation that was communist has worse gdp and gdp per capita than all of their peers.
Ivan, you did some pretty interesting things but nation building wasn't one of them.

If you mean Russian language, then do you realize that nobody attacks people here just for speaking Russian. Millions of Ukrainians speak Russian in everyday life no problem. You will be attacked only if you disrespect Ukraine, if you are a separatist or shill for Russia.

UPA DUPA

Not an argument.

Fuck you!

Quick reminder:
Ukrainians are SEEN a bit like muslim refugees - they come here for job, they dont mind being underpaid. And theres a lot of them. Im just saying that this situation creates tensions. I dont want to offend anyone.

Im sorry about your people being attacked in my country

And btw polish people also attacked by ukrainians. Nationalists on both sides are equally aggressive

Seen? They're worse. The muslims haven't started a race war.. When Nazi's and Commies were coming crashing down Ukrainians decided it was time to chimp out and start a race war against Poles in what is now western Ukraine.

But fuck like two people beat up compared to the hundreds of thousands ethnically cleansed, the horror.

>Ivan, you did some pretty interesting things but nation building wasn't one of them.
That's because prosperity wasn't the goal, productivity, literacy and scietific progress was, and we did beat you into space.

Besides, unlike you fuckers we didn't have a nice fuck off island to work on economy, we had a war torn hellhole as a starting point.

>nobody attacks people here just for speaking Russian
Reality check. youtube.com/watch?v=znzKu89dRZI

>shill for Russia
Also known as disagreeing with the great candyman who vigorously defended his behind-the-lines fort against the occupant and continues to supply the occupant's navy trough his military factory in Crimea.

it stinks of jewish provocation af.
i remember even before Maidan in Ukraine there were reports from Ukrainians saying there is someone trying to antagonize Ukrainians and Poles on the background of UPA. there were articles about it on the internet news sites.

>Were they supposed to speak russian perhaps?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Nice to see Hohol scum get what they deserve.
Hows Europe treatin ya?

Ukraine is the border land colony where Russians sent their most retarded and criminal offspring to in order to terrify any future invader at what might await them when they enter.
Ukrainians are to the Slavic people what Albanians are to the Muslims or Aborigines to the niggers.

>They found 22-year-old Adrian M., who was drunk

also it very convinently happens right after polish gov announced Poland wont take any refugees.
we have a lot of ppl form Ukraine already so for jews its perfect vector to start unrest on this background. gas the kikes fast

Surly then Ukrainians have commited acts of terrorism and rape thousands of women each year?

No?

Then they're nothing like Muslim refugees

Get rekt hohol

What the fuck are you on?

Stop sniffing gasoline

Can someone explain to me why Poles and Ukrainians seem to hate eachother? You would think that their mutual hatred for Russia would unite them, kind of like how it unites the Baltic States, etc.

I think the Poles are fucking cunts but they were right about this one - you speak the local language or you fuck off.

Slavs are dumb as rocks and hate eachother for no reason, they would lets Muslims rape all their women if it meant they could just slaughter one of their brothers

Poland and muslims, kek

>hohols
>people

Kek

>ukranian language
>language

Double kek

>being this retarded

All Slavs are equally retarded, being a "intelligent" Slav is like winning the special olympics.

>ottoman gaining ground closer and closer to Poland
>Poland: hurr better build an army and attack Russia

This pretty much sums up your history

bydlo gonna bydlo

Learn some history.

cyka blyat hohol pidarashka

Do not worry OP, you're inspiring defense of your brothers attacked in Poland is better than what your own army is giving Putin. You'll all be speaking Russian soon enough

>Surly then Ukrainians have commited acts of terrorism and rape thousands of women each year?
are you retarded?

>Ukrainians are SEEN a bit like muslim refugees - they come here for job, they dont mind being underpaid. And theres a lot of them. Im just saying that this situation creates tensions. I dont want to offend anyone.

I disagree. They are almost universally seen as a BETTER option than Muslim refugees. Personally I don't mind them one bit and I feel genuinely sorry for whoever attacked the couple.

>sarcasm goes right over an average Slavs misshaped head

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Give back lwów u fucking niggers of slav race
ITS not even joke that your womans come in milions to Poland to fuck polacks
You are so fucking ugly look likes fucking Orcs from Isengard lol

cant blame them.
Ukrainian language is liquefied diarrhea in your ears in form of sound.

An enemy of my enemy isn't necessarily my friend. Both the Ottoman Empire and the Muscovy belonged to the same militaristic Turanian civilization, so both were our enemies:
>For example, Koneczny claimed that in Latin civilization, ethics is the source of law. If some laws are not ethical, then they are changed. Religion is autonomous, independent and separated from the state. Individuality, self-rule and decentralization are highly valued. Government is judged on the basis of its adherence to ethics. The law is of dual nature, divided into public and private spheres.

>In Turanian civilization, the government is the source of law and ethics and stands above the law and ethics. The ruler cannot be doubted. Koneczny considered Russia under the Tsars an example of this type of civilization.

Definitely, there are too many Ukrainians here. Generally speaking importing any groups that have traditions of genocide against your nation is not the bst idea. We should only allow Belarusian immigrants. Even Vietnamese are betterthan Ukrainians. Plus Ukraine has hundreds-thousands percent more: murders, HIV positive people, abortions, twice as many divorces as we, they live almost 10 years shorter than we, etc. etc. These are facts.

sorry for typos

Why dont you go to defend your country?
In the moment when you run away to Poland from war on ukraine was the moment when u stop being ukrainian and start being no-country refuge
Also bandera suck my dick

This happened in the Netherlands:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJcKdnll4fk

`

WTF? Was he arrested?

as long as you return all your rightful clay to russia.

Not an argument.

the guy with the crutches?
probably yeah, for racism.

>your honour, he was breathing so aggressively and then he hit my leg with his kidneys, what a bastard

Don't insult my polish brothers you ukranian piece of filth, go back to working on nigger wages and pretending like your country is real and not just Russia's onahole

I'm all for Ukrainian immigrants. I'm dating some cute blonde Ukrainian immigrant girl that's working in a bakery.

She works hard is quite smart, hates liberals and is grateful for being able to live in Poland.

Polish girls are trying too hard to look and act like those western bimbos.

>dude polish semantics
>set yourself up for another round of fucking

You really need to stop with the polish """""intellectuals""""". Having some old guy make a Hetalia based tier list of countries and guiding you nation on it is bound to fuck your shit up.

VWUMP

Polskis must've thought they were russians

Then when it got explained they were in fact ukies, they've bashed them even more

>Wtf is your problem, poolacks??? Attacking people for speaking their own language, really???
>And it's not the first time! You attack our people. You destroy our monuments, in the cities that belong to Ukraine BTW!!!
>ZAKERZONIA IS UKRAINE!!!
>FUCK YOU!!!
You have to go back!

It would be better to show any point where he is wrong. Russian political traditions are simply incompatible with Polish political traditions,that's a fact.

As for "Polish semantics", I would recommend reading something about our logicians, you may be surprised learning who created first non-binary logics or about Tarski's theory of truth, about Polish notation, about Banach's Theory of Linear Operations, etc., etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia