Fml

Sup Forums I need your help, really.
I am turning 20 next month and I need to know what to do with my life.
My dream has always been to travel the world, and I have the opportunity to study and work in the UK. But my biggest dilemma is leaving my house. Now, I do not have a problem with being away from my mom, but she does have a problem with me being away. She gets sad and sometimes even guilt-trips me.
what should I do? Become a productive christian man once and for all, or keep living a lethargic, degenerate South Floridan Life?

Ignore my flag.

I come here since I consider this to be the only "Moral" place in this hell on earth called Sup Forums

kill your mum

no she´s a good person mario

Your mom seems to have a fixation on you. Perhaps she's ignoring the fact that you're not a boy anymore. You should move out.

I know I should, I just have to learn to deal with making her sad I guess

What's the job?

Spanish teacher at Academy

you are your own man now. Do something for yourself. when you want to be close to her, just call her or something.

Do you consider 20 to be a good age to "Leave the nest"?

Idk, are you going to stay with your mom until you're 30 ?

Academies are much better than most schools so yeah I'd take the job. That is if you like grey weather, rain, extreme temperature changes from time to time and a bunch of miserable people.

If it doesn't work out you can always move make? Where abouts in the UK is the job?

Move back*

Yeah I mean, I´ve always dreamed of living in a place like the UK since I live in Florida, which is sunny and hot as hell. I want that coziness I guess. Edinburgh is the place.

>She gets sad and sometimes even guilt-trips me.

You need to tell her how well she has done her job as a mother in raising an independent and capable man out of a helpless boy. Then promise to skype/facetime her regularly and follow though on that promise. Men follow though on their promises

Well Edinburgh is a nice place, bit quiet for my taste, it's not England and it's full of Scottish people so again not my taste. I prefer the sound of Minarets blasting the Islamic call to prayer at 5am.

But you'd like it, seize the opportunity. Again if it doesn't work out, go back home.

Not really, not in my plans

red pill her fast

show her a jordan peterson lecture on the tyrannical mother

Haha typical muhammad. But seriously though, I think that is what I´ll do. After all I am trying to get away from this city which brings me down.

Don't go to Europe unless you want to be killed by mozlems

That is what I have done when I am away. Thank you for your advice

It´s full of blacks and muslims in south florida too so I´m used to it

>She gets sad and sometimes even guilt-trips me.

You know what to do, man.

Your mom wants you to stay and she's using the gifts natural selection gave her: Her mind/feelings.

Men use and understand violence to ultimately get shit that won't be given. She can't physically dominate you (I fucking hope), so she's gonna guilt you into staying.

Do what you want to do. Regardless what she says to you, she will love you, for that is the gift/cure of Mother's Love.

Go be awesome, user.

Mashallah my Islamic sister.

Enjoy your time in the land of Allah!

You're not doing anything to her, she's being a selfish bitch.

You need to earn enough Good Boy Points with her and then she'll let you go.

Thanks sven. I know her love will always be there, I guess the real problem is me not wanting to hurt her, I will do my best.

Save Stockholm though

The mother has abandonment issues, probably due to failed relationships with loser men, so she relies on her son to keep her company, it's using.

The mother will self destruct with alcohol or prescription drugs when the child leaves or she can get some friends to keep her mind occupied.

It's the fear of loss, it affects most single mothers.
You have no father present do you?

Wait for her to die or reverse guilt trip herself

can she financially support herself when u leave??

My father lives with her lmao, she hasn´t fallen to degeneracy yet, thankfully.

God DAMN that niggers got long arms.

Then she's over protective and should get a hobby.

> Dream of getting to travel the world
>20 and still living with your mom

You disgust me. You should have moved 5 years ago and developed a proper dream.