WE ARE BACK ONLINE. LET'S REGROUP

WE ARE FUCKING BACK ONLINE

GATHER HERE

What was happening?
Who did it?
What do we know? What did Codefag know?

We need to keep digging into the whole Seth Rich clusterfuck. Dont let it slip away
We are onto something. the shills are in hardcore panik mode

What will be next?

Other urls found in this thread:

downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1495/00/1495004263062.jpg
archive.is/TvSku
i.4cdn.org/pol/1495002373326.png
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.5806ac3d2b06
crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html
newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
youtube.com/watch?v=wQRDkppCqNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who is codefag?

Rrump will kill all the globalists

*trump

*prumpf

quick rundown:

- Sup Forums broke when this → was posted (photos of the bar manager in the oval office days before the murder).
- all posting down for 3 hours.
- image uploads were blocked.
- this is also currently happening downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
- image uploads are back
- CODEFAG is on the run we're in the real shit now.

leftypol and special subreddits are celebrating their victory today. Their biggest piece of ammo is the kekistani cringe pics and videos that come out. They want to create a Trump cringe video and make it go viral to create a reactionary response in normies.

This shit spilled over into /x/ and elsewhere I assume too. What the fuck happened, outages, an murder in the oval office...?

gathering

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Finally.

fag

Fuck I knew I should of opened up pol on lunch. Now this rabbit hole is going to fuck up the rest of the work day. Why do these people never stop being hilarious?

The sliding is brutal right now. Do not post outside of the important threads. Keep this alive.

Just got off work, what happened?

Kekistan is the new fedora

What exactly is going on?

Anyone rlse having trouble posting or just me?

>hiroshimook spills noodle soup on the servers again

>IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!11

kys Clinton-murderer fag

What ?

Isn't it interesting how every time there is a major Sup Forums happening, the entire site goes down for hours?

BLUMPF

Here some stuff CODEFAG dug up last night.

Joe Capone the owner of Lou's City Bar, last place that Seth was seen alive was in a private room of the white house 6 days prior to his death.

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1495/00/1495004263062.jpg

→ → #
→ → #
→ → #
→ → #
→ → #

2 scoops that's what, motherfucker

Can't leave Sup Forums for a day without missing something big

Why are half the threads about Seth Rich? What happened?

Posting in
>the world is about to end
thread

huge find pol

You don't get to bring two scoops, Flump

You alright m8 ?

the timing of this attack was by no means a coincidence
the new revelations pertaining seth rich are huge.
the beans are spilled the truth is out there
we need a vast archive of all relevent infos that have been posted here today, especially codefags posts.

CODEFAG:
you are in serious danger. i know you are on the run but you need to implement some kind of death man?s switch. if nobody knows who you are (((they))) can liquidate you without problems.
We need a timestamp pic of you saying: "if i die, it wasnt suicide or an accident"
Godspeed, wherever you may be

The only time this place goes offline is when it's being investigated. By the Feds.

This poster is a slider do not reply to him

Want to see the shills go wild?

Last night a brave user found something interesting. Thank you Codefag!

Thread from last night:
archive.is/TvSku

The owner of the bar where Seth Rich left was in the Oval Office 4 days prior to his murder. ***WAS GOING TO HAVE PICRELATED, THE SITE IS PREVENTING ME FROM UPLOADING IT FOR SOME REASON***
pic: i.4cdn.org/pol/1495002373326.png

Let's not jump to conclusions, but try to find a reason why.

Some more gems:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.5806ac3d2b06
>Joe Capone — who had become a good friend — tried to get him to reveal his favored candidate.

crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
>"I heard there was a bunch of robberies lately by a man with a silver gun in the area," said Joseph Capone, general manager of Lou's City Bar.
>"He was here just by himself that night, and even asked him if he wanted to stick around and get a ride home," said Capone. "He was like 'No, I'm going to go somewhere else and then I'll go home.'"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html
>Rich was unusually drunk. The 27-year-old DNC staffer could normally throw back Bell's beer for hours without a problem, but that night he was uncharacteristically unsteady on his feet as he made his way out the door.

newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
>“That was just not Seth. I never saw him drunk or even tipsy.”

Was Joe Capone involved?

Also, Codefag please check in.
(His internet was brought down last night after posting all this.)

Should meet up with the assange or his people.

Not only would they have experience in this sort of thing, but would be a valuable ally for revealing any other information.

Might be akin to putting too many eggs in one basket though.

The family never hired a PI. They've publicly said this

The PI never did any investigation. Everything he said was from gathering other sources and he admitted to all of this.

There has been no evidence that Seth had links to Wikileaks. Wikileaks never said it. The Podesta emails never said it other than they believed they had a leaker. Show me any evidence at all of Seth's links to Wikileaks.

This is just a shill tactic to distract from trump. Everyone knows it

My thoughts exactly.
Yeah, just got this..

Bump
Cool that a fella named Capone is now involved
You guys are doing incredible work here. Basically everyone has to be investigated that ever knew Rich and especially on that night.

Could his excessive inebriation have been what led to his state of mind where, as his father said, he didn't even realize he was shot. Has a LEA requested NSA data on the calls he was making while walking home? His girlfriend of course gave her account (heard noise but Seth told her it was nothing and he would be home any second)? Supposedly also had placed calls to his Dad (not picked up - find out was it common for Seth to call family like Dad in middle of night? even if drunk?) and a friend (may have picked up). No word on friend?

Fuck you bucktoothed limey faggot, I started a ton of justice for Seth Rich threads

upvoted and gilded with plebbit gold

Does anyone have that video where Seth's Parents are in support with the public finding out who killed him?

Bump
Cool that a fella named Capone is now involved
You guys are doing incredible work here. Basically everyone has to be investigated that ever knew Rich and especially on that night.

Could his excessive inebriation have been what led to his state of mind where, as his father said, he didn't even realize he was shot. Has a LEA requested NSA data on the calls he was making while walking home? His girlfriend of course gave her account (heard noise but Seth told her it was nothing and he would be home any second)? Supposedly also had placed calls to his Dad (not picked up - find out was it common for Seth to call family like Dad in middle of night? even if drunk?) and a friend (may have picked up). No word on friend?

PROCEED THE DIGGING!

holy shit what? wtf is this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c

shutitdown.nsa

>Paronoid schizophrenia

Slide what ? I don't even know what the big deal is, jusst looks like a nothing to distract people from trumps russia scandal.

Well at least you and your UK ass-buddy admit you're here to derail and divide people.

Me too, trouble posting since 4:00pm when I first tried

It directly related to Russia scandal unless your perspective is really that small user.

If Seth was the DNC leaker the whole Russia ploy is destroyed.

Spread the name Seth Rich fucking everywhere.
In every comment section fucking everywhere on the net no matter how unrelated the initial topic is.
We need to build up and keep the pressure.
this is the closest we ever got to the core of the globalists!

MolyJEW's shilling intensifies.
youtube.com/watch?v=wQRDkppCqNM

Don't stop in comment sections. Plaster the name IRL

Thanks mate.

Don't reply to them, almost every European poster in these threads is trying to derail and divide people.

Seth was not the leaker.
Assange has openly talked about Bradley Manning being a source.

oh look a thread that actually matters

bump

need more threads like this

I missed the get

you're very very smart
I can tell

this

Seth

And these are the people that use that joke to deflect from people looking at them.

We need to meme

to Moleyjew

Shine on, user.

Seriously though, Eurofags or VPN-Eurofags are doing their best to fuck up these threads

See this:

you larping faggots really have an inflated sense of your own importance eh, what a bunch of dumb cunts

He has talked about alive person being a source of a leak.

He can't confirm a person that's dead and could stop Democractic Russian Narrative on its tracks as a leaker.

you should think first.

>"you larping faggots really have an inflated sense of your own importance eh, what a bunch of dumb cunts"

You're very very smart
I can tell

Weak as fuck, bro

His name was Seth Rich.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Please refrain from further posting.

bump

Yes. We need to drop the name everywhere. online and irl. In every conversation, every post. Just like the Roman Senator Cato the Elder said after every speech": Furthermore, I consider that Carthage must be destroyed"
We cannot shut up about this until they all hang. Make the name Seth Rich a common occurence and keep the pressure up.
This attack today showed that we really hit a nerve. They are concerned... very concerned...

Get to work faggots!

bump

WHAAAAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

REEEEEEEE

I SERIOUSLY THINK A GOT A CALL FROM ((((THEM)))))

WHA T H TE FUKC

I was going to, now I'm going to shit up your secret squirrel detective larp club with pics of you.

here is what i saved 1/3

Who ?

I thought it was already known he was a DNC leaker ? i think you're all being used to blow up a story to supress another one. Both stories are nothing and this is all a circus.

Glad you are finally fucking noticing.
THERE IS A HARDCORE OF PRO EU GLOBALIST CUNTS HERE
They have been chatting with you poor dumb fuckers for weeks - I tried to out a French pro macron globalist earlier today as YOU TALKED TO IT LIKE IT WAS A HUMAN but I couldn't post!
Wake up - all continental fags are globalist EU suspects unless their conduct proves otherwise

2/3

LARP Thread .

develop?

KEKINTEL PRO

3/3

Anyone find out what hospital he went to?

I had someone autistically screech at me today for mentioning it. I still literally have a throbbing headache. Still trying though.

>Trying to expose DNC for murdering those who leak

Mfw we are all gonna be hunted by the leftists because we are right

kek is here

More fake news, we all know it was the Russians.

Sure thing pede

WTF

I GOT A CALL FROM A WEIRD NUMBER TOO AN HOUR AFTER Sup Forums WENT DOWN

S-should I keep my guns ready and strap on my plate carrier?

lel, hysterical queer: the post

It's the same story and you are an EU nigger

Oh right it's your sock puppet account.

Please consider suicide.

bump