Brazil is not Multiculti

Why do people say Brazil is the best example of a multicultural society due to its underdevelopment and murder rates, when we are not even multicultural? Literally every race shares the same culture, religion and language. Yes, that includes immigrants, including the japanese, chinese, haitian, bolivian, german and others. Everyone shares the same catholic culture of being happy with your friends and family and enjoying life. See there is no black, white, latino districts; no black, white, asian vote; no black, white, arab music or anything. We aren't the US

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03Aq-qnJng4
youtube.com/watch?v=YSyGfON0oq4
youtube.com/watch?v=vpRGRkC3zfY
youtube.com/watch?v=0SjgYMLJW0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Our racial relations are utopia tier when compared to the US

That's because you're all mutts and niggers

Feelsgoodman

Hey nephew, it's your uncle user

>Utopia tier
>No race is given opportunity to express their own culture.
Kys, fucking jungle kike.

But your underdevelopment and murder rates are the proof that everything you just said about multiculturalism in Brazil is bullshit.

They're the null hypothesis to your experiment.

You saying blacks are not mad at crackers like in US?

BTW can you buy a gun in Brazil, legally or illegally?

Mudshit goyim cattle

No and yes

>implying
If anything you are pushing a false dichotomy
youtube.com/watch?v=03Aq-qnJng4
>You saying blacks are not mad at crackers like in US?
Lol, no. If anything our biggest musicians and footballers were black. Nobody has anything against them, half of our culture comes from them, including bunda

Wat

>Brazil
>any culture at all

>No race is given opportunity to express their own culture.

that's wrong, retard. there are countless parties all over the country celebrating german immigrants, italian immigrants and so on

>Japanese Brazilian
>Catholic

Most krauts are lutherans tkk

youtube.com/watch?v=YSyGfON0oq4

We are a rising super potency, we will show EUcucks our power soon™

Mostly because mongrels know they're inferior and usually just accept it. Perharps catholic conformist heritage.

Yeah and the fat in your brain made your hypothesis null too

You're a funny guy

Lemme get this straight: you lost your language, music, art, and religion but you are happy that there are parties celebrating immigrants?

>language
tons of new words were added with the immigrants. Also there are a lot of people that still speak their diaspora tongue or wants to learn it. Learning a new language/culture is a thing that every brazilian enjoys and is promoted by our culture 2bh
>music, art and religion
they didn't get lost

OP is correct.

Ive been to Brazil for a while. Brazil is not multicultural. They are multiracial.

Blacks, Latinos , Whites and various mixtures but they all share the same culture.

it's the same in all south america.

True. Multiculturalism is something only for white countries usually. (((They))) convince some white cucks not to make other cultures assimilate.

Memes aside, you guys are like 90% white , so it's not quite the same thing. The rest of SA is mostly the same thing though

t. never been to argentina
there are tons of mixed people there, but instead of blacks with amerindian, also there are tons of immigrants too

>Why do people say Brazil is the best example of a multicultural society due to its underdevelopment and murder rates

Because its true.

Kuruminha, how I wish you were mine.

Prove it to me then

>Argentina
>Canada
>90% white

You need to travel more my fellow countryman.

This.

Brazil somehow managed to keep unity and identity despite the country size and all the races. Those parties dont celebrate immigrants, they celebrate their origins. They all were assimilated, And Brazil lost nothing, its not like we care or we are related to fucking indians.

Nope, is more multiracial than multicultural. Which is a good example of a country, if you care about eugenics.

I guess you're kind of right, but I don't want to follow your example

youtube.com/watch?v=vpRGRkC3zfY

Well we are related to fucking indians and we care.

Yeah, maybe we are all mixed race to some degree in Latin America.

But we do not do shit to fund the zionist one world government like you cowardly snow niggers do.

You practically live off of Jewish fecal manner.

>Everyone shares the same catholic culture of being happy with your friends and family and enjoying life.
aka everyone is a dumb mongrel that only think about the weekends

>burn coal.webm
what is that from?

It's from Sup Forums. I recon it is an American production.

Hey, SulÉMeuPaís! How you doing, brav?

UMA

no the video.

Maybe they are praising Brazil support of LGBT? LGBT is a culture to some people. It is pretty impressive how many of their males become femboi sluts.

>>No race is given opportunity to express their own culture.
they can do whatever the fuck they want because they have no laws that enforce anything that's related to culture
can you say the same about your o-
oh wait it's sweden

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

all i want is a cute Brazilian gf ;_;

>Brazil is not Multiculti

Wrong, if Latin American countries would be in possession of any noticeable power they could project, the efforts to control those contries would just be ramped up and they would also easily fall under control.

Leaf,no point in praising Brazil for its LGBT support when our country has one of the highest % of fag killing in the world

its like open season here when it comes to fag killing

things are slowly changing in here.
the poputlation is sick fucking entired of politicians
the feds are really close to arrest both labour party ex-presidents.
lots of corruption beeing exposed, in fact , the petrobras/bndes/odebrecht/oas scandal is the biggest corruption scandal ever exposed.
not in 2018 , but in 2022 we might be in a position to elect a more liberal president.
hell, the libertarian movement in the past 3 years has seen the biggest growth.
soo.. i think we are on the right track

BUT THOSE ASSES THO!!!

Post this in slide threads and they stop bumping

Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wesel

Karla Towel

Kathleen Kennedy

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINGLE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

>But we do not do shit to fund the zionist one world government like you cowardly snow niggers do.
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

Are you kidding? Our government is a parrot to the US on almost everything (except when we were under PT, when Lula wanted to get all cozy with Iran and Venezuela).

Can someone post the pic where she's sticking her tongue out? I need that one.

t. house nigger

You are livestock, to be used until the Jew can't use you any more.

Better to be broke and free than to be "powerful" to be used for the jew's bidding.

yeah and it got the lowest approval rate in history. Temer is dead

Lmao, only if you count gays that are murdered by their partners and over drug related fights as hate crimes. Wich they do.

its not like that

a lot of fags in here are killed , becouse a shitload of people in here are murdered. they arent beeing killed because of faggotry , beeing in here is reason enough to explain

just stop please

i know its a shitty country,but sometimes burger overreact,our cities are near close to chicongo or baltimore when it comes to homicide

people think that every city in brazil is like africa,they forget about the south where majority of whites live,where crime is lower

now if we talk about the north,now they are telling the truth,is like africa over there.

fuck,cant edit

'not even close'

Hey faggot, there's enough threads about Seth Rich. Just because a thread isn't on a topic you want doesn't make it a slide thread

So eat this bump, nigger.

Approval rates don't mean shit in his case.

He knows he's ineligible in future elections. All he has to do - and has been doing - is gather enough support in the parliament that he can pass what he wants while also preventing the possibility of an impeachment. It's working fine. It's not necessarily a good thing, but it is what it is. He could keep this low popularity for YEARS if his term went so long.

Also, we're doing alright with him. The economy might still be in the shitter, but there's already a light at the end of the tunnel.

It means a lot my friend. It means that whoever support his ideas and reforms is dead too. Just like PSDB/PMDB are dying like hell because they were the ones behind Temer all the time

>they forget about the south where majority of whites live,where crime is lower
not true my friend

you're correct user

Nobody can be elected in direct oposition with PMDB
Temer doesnt give a shit about aproval ratings. he just want to get the economy in a ok state and pass the social security and work reforms.

when he pass these, its going to happen a boom in job creation.
the economy will be stable

PMDB runs with henrique meirelles for president.

>everyone is poor
>everyone murders and robs each other
NOICE.

the jews dream is pic related

a class of monkey half breeds being spoon fed Marxist propaganda

>literal beheadings outside your doorstep
>cops on strike
>90% of your population has nigger DNA
>catholic
>trannies

lol sure you're not multicultural.

We discriminate against the Paraibas, we call them flat heads and other things

And our politicians are one of the most corrupt and inept in the world, i think we only lose to African countries

So you mean that you're the best argument against civic nationalism?

Such a dangerous enviroment would prevent the creation of all the oversensitive manchildren who waste their time complaining about videogame characters in social media.
Humans are the ultimate hunters, they are not made to live in peace.

what is this meme?

This.

What's funny is they think they are white. I visited Brazil and if you bring up any type of racial questions the little shit skins almost always talk as if they are white.

In all fairness it seems most of their criminals are darker than the upper classes.

Multiethnic and full of pardos. Also I have white guilt teachers at my uni.

Plus race and culture aren't the only determining fators of how a successful a country will be (corruption, comunism, etc)

Yes rampant poverty, murder, child prostitution and corruption are good for you goy!

Go live in Africa if you think crime and poverty is a positive adversity for countries children to face. It's done a lot for Somalia. You're a fucking idiot.

Your women are pretty sexy, even your trannys

>when he pass these, its going to happen a boom in job creation.
>the economy will be stable
Yeah, just like in Greece, Italy and Spain right? What is going to be stable is the rising of the profit of international bankers

Not necessarily, but a permanent non-comfortable enviroment is what humanity needs.
People grow comfortable and they start desperately searching for purpose and cling to the first thing they find, because that's not the way we are meant to live.

>I visited Brazil and if you bring up any type of racial questions the little shit skins almost always talk as if they are white.
Maybe, just maybe because we don't give a shit about it different from americans? You must have been a real hit here in Brazil

Looks like Greece

They really aren't for the most part, burger. And most trannies where I live are straight up black dudes with dresses

>tfw white paraiba

yeah, we discriminate so much we fuck their women and hire their men

>Oh so you're Brazilian? I tough you were white

I tough it was just a joke from Sup Forums but it happened to my friend.

the interest in the debt is diminishing you tard
if the reformas pass the social security will have ,idk, 10 mores years before it blow up
the CLT reform will make it a lot more easier to hire, the inflation is getting lower, gives margin for the central bank to lower the interest , landing more money to hire people

these are short term effects, if we dont end the social security obligation , someday we will go full greece , but this reforms postpone it

>Portuguese
Your language is exactly what down syndrome people sound like when they speak Spanish, it sounds pathetically disgusting and dumb, as soon as you teach portuguese to a child you make it impossible for his IQ to rise above 90, it is disgusting and you all sound like the fucking monkeys that you are, but even worst than portuguese from Portugal, is your retarded faggot accent, you Brazilian sub-human, people who haven't heard you chimpanzees won't understand, but your accent makes it sound like you're in complete shock and awe at everything you see, it makes any human being who is not a mulatto favela dwelling monkey like you want to rip their ears off, and let's not even talk about historical significance
Actually let's do it, there is no language more despicable than portuguese not only because it is an ugly and deformed version of Spanish, but also because it is completely fucking dull and nothing is respectable about it, NOBODY has ever written anything important or interesting in your insignificant language, if anyone wants to learn portuguese i only have 3 possible reasons i can come up with that would justify their decision:
1)They are mentally retarded
2)They want to be able to understand the half-breed Brazilians who will rape them and kill them when they go to any Brazilian shithole of a city
3)Or they want to read fucking 15th century maps,nothing else of significance was created in this ugly collection of guttural sounds
That's all that there is to your ugly stupid language, and just know, that you will live your entire life, speaking in that disgusting mistake of a tongue, and you should kill yourself because of it.

>maybe because we don't give a shit about it
But thats bullshit you pardo fuck,

youtube.com/watch?v=0SjgYMLJW0k

So, Toronto?

These names.. Is this Shareblue?

Brazil is race mixed as fuck. You niggers literally think someone that is like 50% native and 25% nigger is white because they aren't dark as night. What passes as"white" in Brazil is fucking laughable. It's true you arent multicultural and your race relations are better than ours, but you guys are all literally brown so it doesn't matter anyway. It's hilarious seeing niggers claiming their have Portuguese ancestry

>the interest in the debt is diminishing you tard
t. Temer
>if the reformas pass the social security will have ,idk, 10 mores years before it blow up
Or maybe we could grow and develop more jobs and industries? Why does this sound so foreign to you, the fact that ourselves can develop industries?
>the CLT reform will make it a lot more easier to hire, the inflation is getting lower, gives margin for the central bank to lower the interest , landing more money to hire people
You mean more easy to fire people and then later hire them for less money? Just like in all those countries I said before?
And the funny thing you don't even consider that just like in the PIIGS countries, people will start to dodge taxes even more making the government even more bankrupt which will fuel even more the austerity measures and it will end up in an endless cycle of poverty and unemployment. Since most people won't accept jobs for a shitty paycheck and smaller companies will start going outlaw and hire people without paying taxes. The only one that is going to benefit from the destruction of the government is the financial system

You have to come to Poortugal to hear Poortuguese. Their Poortuguese is absolute shit and sounds gay as fuck

Brazilian Portuguese is better than mainland Portuguese, sorry to burst your autistic bubble. It sounds a lot more pleasant and smooth.

porteiro e empregadas

porters/gatekeepers and housekeepers

wow we treat them so well

GREAT thing that people will dodge more taxes, forc the govenment tho srhink
more money on the hands of their rightful owners. a country gets rich not because of government , but despite of it. only the private sector create riches. the government destroys them.

""You mean more easy to fire people and then later hire them for less money? ""

you gotta be a complete economic tard to even say this. to fire and hire other people is not a simple thing at all. the reform wil not allow for indiscriminated firing. youstill will have to pay a lot. it will just be easier not to get fucked in the ass later by the "labour justice"

but lets assume that you're right , people will fire a lot and hire for less.
that means the cost will reduce, leaving more resources to hire another guy (reducing general unemployment) or to lower their prices so you can get a bigger marketshare ( lowering inflation , and basically higering everybodys salary)
even if the employer , doesnt lower his price or hire more people and just put hus bigger profit on the bank he will be contributing to lower the interest rates , and making other enterprises viable that wouldnt be viable with hight interest rates

yes we do, we aren't protestants to think we are superior just because we will do a "better" job

>more money on the hands of their rightful owners. a country gets rich not because of government , but despite of it. only the private sector create riches. the government destroys them.
t. lolbertario
>it will just be easier not to get fucked in the ass later by the "labour justice"
then what's the point? You are just saying the law won't be enforced since the employer will have always have the upper hand over the employee
>that means the cost will reduce, leaving more resources to hire another guy (reducing general unemployment) or to lower their prices so you can get a bigger marketshare ( lowering inflation , and basically higering everybodys salary)
So it's ok to drive people even further into poverty, increase even more social inequality so that companies can reduce costs? Why don't we bring slavery back up again? I mean that way companies won't have any cost at all with employees!

lolololol

re-read the post user
im saying ppl will get richer, and logically demonstrating it

No idea but I like it.

Don't even bother...

the guy think government spending still a thing to save economy.

lol one of my spanish friends told me how brazilians are banned from most whore houses in argieland and they always try and fuck the girls up the bunda