Erdogan in DC — T*rkroaches attack innocent Americans

>Erdogan supporters attack peaceful protestors in Washington, D.C.

T*rkroaches need to GTFO out of this country.

>Full Video:
vid.me/qtCK
vid.me/EUcy
streamable.com/3p9ab
streamable.com/aazww

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWMapybzwbY
pscp.tv/w/1zqJVApaRLAGB?t=26
youtube.com/watch?v=Mtl18f2fVJg
youtube.com/watch?v=4jgQoHwezjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if they are doing these kind of stuff outside of their country in full view,imagine what happens in Turkey.

Easy! Easy! They're AMERICANS, not ARMENIANS. Jeez

>antifa
>innocent

>leftists
>innocent
wew

wtf,, I like Turks now...

Turks are white and are superior.

>expect good to come from dealing with roaches

>peaceful
>antifa
choose one

underrated

the left would gouge tbeir own eyes out and cry foul if they could. I say its half an ass kicking and half self harm.

>turks
>human

I like the cop half assed hitting the guy in the back with the club.

lol nice

Doesn't matter. They are still American. No one beats on Americans except American. Especially not some turkroach wannabe thug.

They weren't antifa they were Turkish Americans protesting King Roach.

Erdoğan needs to be put away forever.

it'd be like ISIS supporters chanting and waving their flags in front of Trump's hotel when he goes to Saudi Arabia

If there's even a letter of complaint sent from the U.S. embassy to the turkroach motel I'll be shocked.

Turks being Turks.
Wait until they come back with their friends and cousins when you´re alone.

>Isch masch disch Ferdigg.
>Moruqq was geht, Almans verbrühgeln.

I'm gonna be disappointed in the US if they let this one slide. Since when do you let your citizens get violently attacked on your own soil. Last time someone attempted that you went headfirst into a decade long war against the entire middle east.

>drafted, never sent message that can easily be backspaced after screenshot
>entire board *starts clapping and cheering*

>being an islamophobe
>2017
who knew the left was so racist, they should have killed you instead.

dirty islmophobes assaults innocent peaceful muslims

ban antifa beacuse hatecrime!

Lol Amerifat police letting the yanks get beat up

islamophobic cunt got what was coming to her.
thanks turkey.

leftists arent human. what you do to wild animals is up to you.

>roaches
>beating commies

i dont see the problem

Holy kek

Fuck this bitch.

I don't like Erdogan much but he's blocking even more immigrants from coming into Europe.

He's the next Qaddafi

Dirty turkroaches need to be eradicated. Turks can't help but act like savages in every country they infest with their presence.

Neither do I but even a broken clock works twice a day.

>This thead again
Muh dellow cidizens :DDD
Fuck them stop trying to treat outgroups as an ingroup they certainly won't reciprocate your kindness
>reddit spacing

I was thinking about coming to Canada maybe you should show me how to "eradicate" a roach

youtube.com/watch?v=IWMapybzwbY

turk roach always angry bout something

who were they fighting? Greeks?

The state department is identifying the thugs from turkey as we speak

These people don't believe they're American, though
They believe they're part of a borderless world and these friendly neighbors are just showing them what that means

kurds
and antifa retards want to hang around with the kurds because they think it makes them look good.

fuck off these faggots deserve to have their heads caved in and evidently roaches are the only ones on the planet who aren't interested in placating them

I'm actually fully in agreement that this horseshit should not be allowed and they all need to be kicked the fuck out.

>I was thinking about coming to Canada

You wouldn't be able to even get a visa you dirty subhuman. Our embassy would take one look at you and burst out laughing before you're even done uttering the sentence "I wish to immigrate to Canada" in your ugly gutteral language.

lol ok canada he'd get a free planeticket and a blowjob from your cuck faggot leader himself just for being muslim

You've spent too much time on Sup Forums. Canada doesn't accept everyone that applies to immigrate to our country. Refugees are a separate matter from immigrants. Educate yourself before you say something that stupid again.

>only on Sup Forums does canada reach its full extent of cuckoldry
i doubt it

Exactly. Just horrible to see this racism and islamophobia. Such biggotry! I literally can't even.

It's ok if US citizens beat them up.

It's absolutely unacceptable that foreign government goons enter a sovereign country and beat up its citizens.

Erdogan and every roach who supports him needs to be flushed into the Mediterranean.

It'd be a real shame if the Turks got their hands on some bike locks.

DOUBT.GIF

All i saw was some guards punching kurds

>we must protect our domestic terrorists
no thanks

I hope they get all of Erdogan's goons, police are working with feds and state department to work around immunity

Yeah, but look at my doubles

I hope they get them too, and give them a medal for their battle against terrorists.

>innocent Americans

For once the turks were in the right here
Talk shit, get hit
Dont go and be a protester, turn it violent and get mad when the Turkish Secret Service turn on you
Obviously they wouldnt have started something like this and obviously they're in the right.

t. GreekFag

>t. GreekFag

I thought that greeks being homos was just a meme

Das reich mein deutsche freund

Wie kannot tolerate diz intoleranze, nazi scum off our streets!

>I am the only actual activist
>actual

Is that a joke or something?
When you're country was still fucking goats, we were buildings civilizations and fucking our boyslaves in the ass
It's not gay if you own him, but it's still kinda gay.

Sad that they didnt keep the tradition strong around Europe

>feels good
Erdogan is Putin's bitch, how does it feel?

These are good Turkroaches, beat up Communists and not sacred of anything.

They good boys going to mosque and shit they did not do a single thing.

Dude we had like 6 different runes and a bad copy of nordic gods. Can you beat that?

DC Police chief press conference pscp.tv/w/1zqJVApaRLAGB?t=26

+DC Mayor and State Dept released statements

People have already started to ID those doing the kicking

>literally only one reply of "lol nice"
>literally only one reply
>literally only one
>only one
>one

Green card holders convicted of crimes will be deported.

No doxxing allowed on Sup Forums faggot

and who's gonna prosecute erdogans SS?

>No one beats on Americans except American. Especially not some turkroach wannabe thug.

Wrong. See OP.

thank you my white brothers pkk communists and antifa will be crushed under our iron fist

Nice

>be armenian/be kurd
>fuck turks
>kill turks

meet the turks

>western people please help us
>fascist turks
>barbarian turks

when will they learn to act like a grown man

They weren't antifa. The protest was organized by ANCA, which is an Armenian activism organization. There were actually one of the very few weeks ago congratulated Trump on winning.

/oursavages/

THE ANTIFA PROTESTORS WERE BEATING AND PREVENTING TURKISH CITIZENS FROM ENTERING THE EMBASSY WHILE CHANTING ABOUT ARMENIANS.

WATCH THE VIDEO. SEE THE DUDES FIGHTING WAAAYYYY BEHIND THE POLICE/TURKISH AGENTS/ANTIFA? THATS AN ANTIFA FAGGOT BEATING UP A TURKISH CITIZEN ATTEMPTING TO ENTER THE EMBASSY.

THAT'S WHY THE TURKS RUSHED IN AND WHY IT WON'T BE AN INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT.

ANTIFA'S ENTIRE PLAN WAS TO PROVOKE THE TURKS INTO VIOLENCE AND BLAME TRUMP FOR LETTING THEM "BEAT AMERICANS" IN THE STREET. DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR COMMIE MERCHANT TRICKS!

>Be Turkroach
>See first world country for the first time
>Chimp out

ahahahahah

top kek

american antifa gets pounded by old turkish man

I hate antifa and commies too, and I know some Kurds are commies, but way back in the day (40s) Soviets were the only country who would help them against oppressive regimes, the ideology just kind of stuck. A lot of Kurds in Syria get taught this stuff but just want to live peacefully, in a communist society or not. I think with a little pushing from US they could drop the hard core lenin/marxxist stuff. Yesterday before they were attacked by Erdogan's thugs they were chanting "Long live USA" and "Thank you Trump"

It looks like he was having a Muslim sex emergency.

Wrong.

If russians started shooting californians, I would start shooting the ones fleeing into arizona.

>turn it violent and get mad
Kek, the suits started the whole thing. Police were keeping both sides separate until one of them got across and went for a woman with a sign. Then the rest of his friends joined the chimpout.

T*rks and k*rds are literally subhuman.

go home to ankara, mehmet.

Fuck these people.

Today this pic is on white house twitter.

WTF Trump where is your proper handshake? Worst optics with a world leader yet. ...and he's going to saudi arabia next.

Deep state wants to ally with turkey against russia and Trump is being limp. Soon he'll be kissing some saudi prince.

>suits started the whole thing

I HIGHLY doubt that erdogans own SS would go out of their way to fuck up people, without provocation

Oh please. Sup Forums already had multiple generals for bike lock fag and the girl who got punched in the face. Mods don't care as long as it's "justified." Plus he said people were, not us.

kek

>muh defend flag

It's how they do shit in Turkey, beating protestors and jailing opposition. Unfortunately they aren't smart enough to realize you're not supposed to do that in other countries.

>roaches decide to attack americans on american soil
>there will be no consequences for this
>i-it's ok they were antifa anyway h-ha ha
Clapistan has literally become everyone's bitch at this point.
Sweden would be proud.

She's Ezidi you vermin.

A single Ezidi is worth a million subhuman Turkroaches

Turkish Scum Brutally Assault Americans At Embassy in Washington DC Today
youtube.com/watch?v=Mtl18f2fVJg

I don't see why foreigners who attack Americans on OUR SOIL should not be executed on the spot. No judge no jury.
PART 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=4jgQoHwezjU

Based roaches.

Commies aren't human, my friend

Why would Antifa attack Muslims? They fucking love Islam. Also it would be "raycis"

meh, I've seen your border control on some video. I'm pretty sure Amerikansky is right

lmao , how is choking a dumb and weak woman acceptable ?

>innocent americans

kek
armenian, pkk and gulenist terrorists.

>tfw normies cant choose between roaches or antifa(ggots)
That's what happens when you don't get two scoops

Easy there, sand nigger.

Not very surprising the media left out the fact the people attacked were commie scum.